Author Topic: TEAM: MIAMI KILLER WHALES  (Read 19217 times)

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: MIAMI KILLER WHALES
« Reply #800 on: May 18, 2019, 11:18:48 AM »
That sounds like a good plan, the additional pace on the edge could prove useful. I'll let you get cracking then.

LOCK IN.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 21, 2019, 07:55:46 AM »
Before I answer your questions, I want address some comments made by a fellow GM during his own press conference. Now I've only just been shown these clips but I want to make something abundantly clear before we move forward, because I am pissed off at our result and sometimes these guys need putting in their place. Now GM Lucas brought up a Miami trade involving Eugen Huerta, a kid who I wish we could have retained but circumstance lead to his movement, and we found a team that he had previously expressed a desire to play for. GM Lucas this week decided to use him as example of teams abusing a system, teams not having loyalty to rising talent, and to make an overall point that he doesn't believe GM's should use a trade system that he himself has yet to take advantage of. Because lets face it, if GM Lucas could have shipped some of his players to one of the other leagues, I'd bet my Miami mansion that he would have, and he probably tried too! This is a comment coming from one of the GM's out there that most likely caused unionisation amongst the players, hell, I asked my assistant to collaborate a list of all the players GM Lucas has released and traded this season and the poor lad has had a nervous breakdown. Granted I only gave him five minutes to do it, but you see my point. GM Lucas is the apitomy of the franchise-before-player mentality, hell, I'd even go out on a limb and say he has a himself-before-player mentality. Right, rant over. Ask me your questions baout how awful we were against Alabama today.

With two weeks remaining in the regular season, what is your approach and why?

We see how far we can go, we have three key players missing going toward our playoff run now, so for the remaining two games we may have to consider that factor. We certainly need some momentum though, back to back losses isn't what we envisioned at this point, but we were all realistic about that challenge that faced us against Alabama. We have alreadu highlighed where we need to improve and stregthen in the off season, so outside of securing the Florida Cup and sweeping Orlando, the last couple of games don't have high importance to us.

There is a rumor circulating that the new Collective Bargaining Agreement that is being finalized between the league office and players union will significantly change the HIFL for years to come.. What is one thing you would want to see added and one thing you would want to see removed from the league if you had the power to make it so.

IF I had the power, I'd like some more accountabilty on players who are contracted but demand to be trading, or refuse to play. We have gotten to a point in sport where players ego's supercede legalities, and I feel that needs reigning in. Thankfully, I have yet to experience it in HIFL myself, but I see it happening with plenty of other teams. Adversly, I also feel there should be a restriction on roster movements, we have players get hired and fired within weeks and whilst they get their salary in full, I feel there is too much movement. I don't know if you limit the number of players you can release, or you put a deadline on when you can release players, and that deadline precedes the free agency deadline in which players can be signed. A larger roster size could also see a decrease in this.

If your team had news this week, discuss it and your game this week, if you did not have news, how much stock do you put on these final two weeks when it comes to building momentum for next year?

You're questioning it, I'm questioning it, the fans are questioning it, I'm sure the players and coaching staff are too. We go as far as we can. This season wasn't about winning the impact bowl, we still have a lot of growth, but I feel out foundations are getting stronger and stronger, and we will be in a position to be challenging in the next couple of seasons, if not sooner. That doesn't mean we write this season off, or that we don't give it all we've got, hell no. We still have a talented team, and we can still challenge any team on any given day, but we might just lack the strength of depth in certain areas and the injuries we have currently don't help in that matter. I don't believe there are many teams in this league that are better than us though, and that should be an indicator as to how close we are to truly being contenders.

--

Well, coach, to say I'm not happy right now is an understatement. We made that far too easy on Alabama.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 21, 2019, 09:14:23 PM »

Our defensive strategy changes limited them to less yardage than the last time we played, but the end result was just as bad.  They are just the better team right now.  We had two early opportunities to stun them in the first quarter but we couldnt move the ball and it cost us.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 22, 2019, 02:20:29 AM »
What do you feel is more important to us in these last couple of games, winning and gaining some momentum, or holding some of our key players back to ensure we go into the playoffs without anymore injuries? We will already be going in with a patched up o-line.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 22, 2019, 08:29:24 PM »

I think we should go all out, if it was Orlando then Atlanta I'd say we go easy in the final week, but our guys want to beat the slop out of Orlando everytime they are on the schedule, and with Atlanta, I think we are better off knocking them out of the playoffs now instead of later.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 23, 2019, 11:27:03 AM »
Right on, well lets keep on at it then! We don't have the facility to replace Slater, Sumner is our flex guy, can he fill that role adequatly? I'm concerned for our o-line, one of them goes down, I don't know who steps up.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 23, 2019, 12:26:06 PM »

Currently I have Herzog penciled in as our emergency backup lineman.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 23, 2019, 12:52:25 PM »
Alley has the size to substitute in too. Anyway, hopefully we don't have to see our tight end at guard too often! Good luck this week Coach.

LOCK IN.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: May 25, 2019, 09:32:43 AM »
Disappointing reslt considering the performance, but fine margins at this level. Armani takes that catch and we're going into the Orlando game a lot happier! I feel like we have a few players who fall short in the pivotal moments. We want to keep ahold of that Florida Cup, so I don't think we should make many changes, but I would like to give White a run out, with Glover dropping out.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 25, 2019, 09:35:45 AM »

I support that. Glover has been a major let down in some situations he could have really helped us in.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: May 25, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »
If we are able to get ourselves to a comfortable position in the game, we should give Irvin as much game time as we can too. Ok, I don't think anything needs addressing, these guys want to be Orlando bad enough!

DEPTH CHART CHANGES

Tommy White to WR3.

LOCK IN.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 27, 2019, 04:03:14 AM »
With the playoffs starting this week, what is most important to you?

Keeping players on he field and maintaining the positive energy we have brought into the last couple of games. Our players we will be feeling good shout sweeping Orlando, but when you come into the playoffs what you have achieved during the season doesnít mean too much. It all just comes down to one game, and if we can keep guys fit and healthy and play on both sides of the ball like we have in the last couple of games, we can beat anyone.

For this team to make a run in the playoffs, who needs to step up the most?

Of course, we need our veteran players to step up and be an example to the younger players who are new to this sort of pressure. But we also need those younger players to embrace the experience and not get caught up in the fanfare and the what could be, they need to remain grounded. Thankfully we have a lot of players who were with us last year, and these are players that have matured and grown and will have learnt from the St Paul loss.

Can your team go the distance and win it all in Vancouver?

We donít have an easy route to Vancouver that is for sure, and we only have ourselves to blame for allowing ourselves to fall into the 5th seed. If the players play to their full potential I have full faith in them being able to go all the way, but I donít want that mentality, itís a tired saying, but we take it one game at a time. The question I will ask these lads is not Ďcan you win the impact bowl?í, it is Ďcan you beat Cleveland?í, and then so in and so on. We donít lose sight of the direct challenge ahead by dreaming about the challenge at the end.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 27, 2019, 01:20:54 PM »

It was a good win to get out of our slump, now we have to make a strong showing against a very tough Cleveland team. Luckily Sullivan has championship experience, so we'll look to him to guide some of our younger kids in this high pressure situation.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 27, 2019, 02:18:15 PM »
I'm happy we are at least heading into the game with a win! I am dissappointed that our regular season form saw us fall as far as 5th in the seedings and lose homefield advantage, but hopefully with Sullivan leading the way we can get take the game to Cleveland. Do you feel any changes are required to our overall system? Would we benefit from upping our blitz?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 27, 2019, 03:29:14 PM »

I do think trying to rush Smoak would be a good call.  He's too good to let him sit back and think about it.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: May 27, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »
Ok, well lets up the blitz by 10% this week and see how the boys get on! I'll leave it to the our team captains to rally the lads.

LOCK IN.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: May 29, 2019, 04:30:15 AM »
What a win! We got a helluva tough draw, having to go to such a talented team and beat them on their on turf to advance but we rose to the occasion, Coach!

We got to do it again though, Michigan are an offensive powerhouse, multiple receiving threats and Allen has had a good season. I feel like we will score on them, if we keep up our current momentum, I feel like our o-line can give Sully the time he needs. I think we dial back our blitz to our what we have been at for the majority of the season. Do we need more punch at LB with Garza or are we best utilising the speed of Watkins?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: May 29, 2019, 11:07:14 AM »

I think on running downs we go with Garza, with the obvious passing situations we go with Watkins for coverage help.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: May 29, 2019, 12:53:41 PM »
Ok, coach. Make the necessary changes, I'm happy with that strategy. Lower our blitz percentages back from the previous game. Again, I will leave the floor open for any captains or for Sullivan to talk to the lads.

LOCK IN.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: May 31, 2019, 12:59:00 AM »
MEDIA QUESTIONS

1. Discuss your final game... what could you have done better to stay in the playoffs?

2. What was the most memorable win of the year for you?

3. Which loss stands out or stings the most?

4. Do you think you could have done anything differently this season to better your standings?

5. Who was your teams MVP this year?

6. How do you grade your coaches performances this season?

7. Grade your own performance, how did this season compare to others (if applicable)

8. Armani dropped the hail mary that would have won your team the game, is wide receiver the top priority heading into the off-season?

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 31, 2019, 12:37:02 PM »
Discuss your final game... what could you have done better to stay in the playoffs?

Defend better in key moments, execute better in key offensive plays, there were very moments where we didn't execute but at this level you need to. You have to if you want to suceed. I'm frustrated we have failed at the same stage, but there was marked difference in performance, and arguably against a stronger team, we were far more competitive. But to answer your question, the 70 yard Soriano touchdown to me seems like a key moment we could have prevented.

What was the most memorable win of the year for you?

I think the Cleveland win was a great moment for the franchise, we weren't in great form toward the end of the season and the seedings were not favourable at all, but we saw it through. Im not going to say that game though, I'm going to say the two wins over Orlando. We sweeped them, kept the Florida Cup on my desk, and cemented ourselves as the best team in Florida, undoubtedly. That was a big statement, for a team that were the whipping boys three seasons ago.

Which loss stands out or stings the most?

In my current mindset, I find it difficult to look beyond this result. Two 60 yard Field Goals, and the huge 70 yard Soriano TD, and then the dropped Hail Mary. It just felt like fate was against us, but you have to credit the Michigan players for performing as well as they did, because they had to be at their absolute best to win that game. During the season, I was very disappointed with the three back to back losses against Charlotte and Alabama, I feel like we just weren't ourselves, and our momentum hit a downturn.

Do you think you could have done anything differently this season to better your standings?

Yes, multiple things. I have made mistakes this season as a GM that I will learn from, but at the same time, I believe they played a factor in our chances of success this season. After missing out on bringing in Sullivan in the off season, the decision to frust Huerta into a joint starting spot alongside Irvin was a mistake. I should have had faith in Irvin to perform as our starter. The capture of Sullivan and the following rule breaches, again, a stupid mistake but it put us under pressure when we had injuries and forced multiple player transfers I didn't want to see happen.

Who was your teams MVP this year?

Samuel Chow. No question, he has had a fantastic season for us this year. Craig Watkins deserves an honourable mention for stepping up lately, LaMelo has come on, Maria had a great first season, and Sully has gotten stronger and stronger. But MVP - Sammy Chow.

How do you grade your coaches performances this season?

B+ - I don't have anything but praise for my coaching staff, hopefully someone takes a shot on Mike as a head coach because I know it is where his ambitions lay, and he deserves it, even if we would be sad to see him leave the Miami franchise. Coach Rhodes has done a great job leading the team once again, him and the rest of the team have worked hard to combat the squad limitations and put guys like Watkins into new positions, but areas where players can shine. I would grade an A+, but ultimately, we have failed to go beyond the stage we got to last season.

Grade your own performance, how did this season compare to others?

C - I am accountable for some of the struggles we have had this season, but I am also accountable for some of the positives. So I'm grading myself a C, should have been a lot better, but could have been a lot worse. I will learn from the mistakes made, and hopefully this time next year, I can be giving myself a nice pat on the back. If I'm not too busy holding a trophy that is.

Armani dropped the hail mary that would have won your team the game, is wide receiver the top priority heading into the off-season?

I don't believe it is. It doesn't matter who dropped the pass, they are plays that are always difficult to complete. Now if it wasn't a hail mary, and we're talking an Andres Henry wide-open slant, then I'd have a different mentality. Overall, I believe Mac and Stefano have had acceptable seasons, Mac has developed well and Armani has had adjust to the league and has several good games for us. We have retained the services of Randolph and have two young prospects we are developing, so overall, I don't believe it is a priority. That may be re-assessed in the off season, but currently the focus is on other positions.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 01, 2019, 12:23:32 AM »

We didn't come through when it mattered most.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 01, 2019, 10:24:19 AM »
We didnít but Iím not sure we can blame the guys too much for a dropped Hail Mary. We shift focus to next season now though, and I want to discuss our coaching team outside of yourself. Mike wants a Head Coach role, so it is unlikely that he will return at DC for us. With the restructuring off staffing in the league we will also be losing Jim Bond and Trevor Jose, however, I wanted to discuss the OC position. Now I know you are loyal to your coaching staff but I feel we are not as productive offensively as we should be, we can bemoan the lack of a WR, but it seems to me we always need another player, and it might be a time for a change. What is your opinion of Trevor Jose? With Sullivan at the helm, would an OC with Joseís experience be beneficial?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 01, 2019, 09:27:24 PM »

Trevor Jose is the most prolific passer of his generation, so I think he could create a very creative passing attack, however I don't know that our personnel is tailored to his desired offense.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 02, 2019, 06:28:48 AM »
That may be so, but we can alter personnel to fit a system. At the moment, we don't appear to have a direction with our offense. Let me chat with Trevor, I just wanted to let you know my intentions, didn't want to blindside you with coaching changes.

--

Selina, can you call in Coach Jose please.

--

Trevor, not the best end to our season, but I'm glad we have had you on board this season. Now I have just been in a meeting with Coach Rhodes and we were discussing a potential change at OC next season, Coach McNeil has done a stellar job, but we feel it might be time to change things up. Now, with that being said, how interested in the OC role would you be?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: June 03, 2019, 09:25:46 AM »

I would definitely be interested, but only if we really overhauled what we did on offense.  I'm not a big proponent of the power run game, I'd feel much more comfortable in a more tactical pass attack.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 03, 2019, 11:00:18 AM »
We have been looking for an offensive identity since I took over as GM, a more tactical pass attack could be great. With that in mind, who do you believe you could work with? Who fits the system?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 03, 2019, 08:08:36 PM »

While I'm not 100% sure because I haven't run my offense here, I'd like to think that the only real non-fits are Haas and just the style we play, but Armani, Richard, and Floyd are all guys I'd see competing to be a 3rd WR, not all sharing the field together.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 04, 2019, 03:30:17 AM »
Ok, thanks Trevor. I think these are changes that we could make, and we'll be making a decision in near future. We'll talk again soon.

--

Selina, can you let Mr Freeman though I'm ready to meet and discuss our season.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 05, 2019, 09:44:00 AM »

Hello GM Garcia.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 05, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
Hope you're well. I'm aware we didn't meet all our goals, but Alabama turned out to be a far better team than anyone expected and Atlanta, well, we probably should have swept them. However, we have our hands on the Florida Cup, we dominated Orlando this season, and I feel we are solidifying ourselves as the team in the state, which is progression in my eyes! I have my eyes on a divisional championship next season, I think we can get there.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 05, 2019, 10:31:27 PM »

Hearing your feedback aligning with mine is music to my ears.  I also loved that we used Maria Crews without making her into some gimmick or publicity stunt.  Very good job. 

We will definitely be seeking the division title next season and continuing our dominance in the great state of Florida.. but for now, lets take a vacation and relax for a little bit of time before free agency begins after the Impact Bowl.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 06, 2019, 02:59:35 AM »
Vacation it is. Thanks boss.

LOCK IN.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 09, 2019, 01:15:48 AM »

Welcome back GM Garcia.  We have $7MM available this off-season, I expect you'll use it properly.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 09, 2019, 05:37:59 AM »
I'll do my best Mr Freeman.

--

Selina, can you call in Trevor Jose. Thanks.

--

Trevor, thanks for your patience. We have decided we would like to move forward with you as our OC, and would like to offer a two year contract at $5MM.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 09, 2019, 08:08:09 PM »

I love the idea of being here, but I've been offered $6.5MM per year from Coach Patricia over in Ft. Collins.   If you can go to $7MM I'll sign right now.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 08:23:55 PM by Talon »

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 10, 2019, 02:48:50 AM »
I am committed to overseeing a change on our offense, a feel confident in your ability to contribute to that, so you have a deal, $7MM it is. Selina will have the paperwork with you soon. Thanks Trevor.

--

Selina, can you call in Coach McNeil please.

--

Coach, take a seat. Firstly, I want to thank you for your hard work for the Miami franchise, you have contributed greatly to our growth. We have made the decision to go in a different direction with our offense this off season, to try and find an identity to what Miami football truly is on that side of the ball. You did an exceptional job making things work with what we had and what we wanted, but unfortunately we will be terminating your contract. We wish you well for the future Josh.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 10, 2019, 06:24:17 AM »

Wow. Well, alright. Thanks for the opportunity.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:39 PM »
Thanks again, Josh. All the best.

--

Selina, can you arrange a meeting with Sean Peterson please.

--

Sean, thanks for meeting with us. We're looking to bring a new DC into the organisation and from the outset feel you might mesh well with our defensive setup. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself, and what you feel your strengths are as a coach.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 10, 2019, 02:57:49 PM »

I'm a big believer in pass rushing, I coach up pass rushers well and work on defensive line agility and speed.  Same for linebackers.  I like to believe my coaching helps improve a teams ability to blitz and improve the front 7.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: June 10, 2019, 03:09:08 PM »
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a coach, where can you improve? If you feel need to at all.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 10, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »

I'm no fool. I can get better coaching corners. I know what they need to do, but Im working on getting better at helping them get there.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 10, 2019, 04:10:39 PM »
Well, we will do what we can to provide a platform for you to improve. I feel you will be a good match for Miami. We'd like to offer a 3 year contract at $5MM.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 11, 2019, 10:16:15 PM »

Done. I'm in.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 519
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 12, 2019, 02:19:05 AM »
Glad to have you on board, Sean.

-

Selina, grab a break whilst you can, it is going to be a hectic off season.