Author Topic: TEAM : ALABAMA NIGHTHAWKS  (Read 65052 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ALABAMA NIGHTHAWKS
« Reply #1800 on: September 23, 2018, 09:35:51 PM »

Sounds like a plan.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: September 23, 2018, 09:39:19 PM »
Lets get ready to hit the road coach

Lower blitz percentage on 1st down and 2nd and long by 10%

Lock In

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: September 24, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
Another heavyweight fight the likes of which Ali and Frazier could be proud of. I just want to take this time to thank every single one of my players for all they do for us. Nothing about that game was easy not the touchdowns scored not the first downs and not even the yards. Theyre were punishing hits delivered by both sides in the quest for victory. Now getting this win for Alabama is affirming. We have great fans who have stood by us through good and bad through disappointment and victory and now winning to put ourselves in the eastern conference championship is an affirmation of their faith in us. I wont speak for the players but I know I feel their support on their road with everything they do. 

Now who wants the next question? Yes, Woodrow
Who needs to step up, despite the victory, if you want to make it to the Impact Bowl?

Were not heading into this next game at full strength. Joseph Dobbins is doubtful and that means Oliver Giles is the man to beat. Whether were having him play inside or outside hes going to be the man to reap the rewards and keep the defense honest from putting 8 men in the box. Much like the big play he had against Orlando were gonna need more of that. I know Oliver has confidence in his skills and this staff has the same confidence in him.

Okay Ive got Marissa with the next question
Talk about your opponent what do you see as their biggest weakness?
Their ability to play from behind. That defense is amazing and if they get an early lead they can let loose the dogs of war. But if we can build an early lead and they have to get away from running the ball it takes them out of their comfort zone.

Next question - lets go with Frank in the back
What will be the difference in this game and the last time your teams played each other earlier this season?

Anyone want to take the under on Curt Robles rushing for the 7 yards again on 9 carries? St. Paul won the last game after the absolute worst game of a legendary players career and they still only won by 10 points. This team has a different level of swag and a different level of confidence entering this game. Were looking at this game and were telling ourselves , Never Again.

Any further questions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: September 24, 2018, 10:11:32 PM »

We showed the heart of a champion in those final two minutes.  I believe in this roster, Man.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: September 24, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »
I do too Coach Im on my way down to talk to them. After you if you please.

Gentlemen let me get your attention for a bit.

9 weeks ago we got dominated by this team. Curt Robles the uncrowned MVP of this league was held to 7 yards. We gave him the rock 9 times.

Curt you told me personally, That St. Paul defensive front seven is no joke, legit had the worst game of my damn career... You know how hungry I am to turn it on and burn these fiya-boyz!  Gimme the rock. And ever since I gave you that rock youve carried this team.

So let me tell you something you already know. That defense its STILL as good. Worse were going into their home where they are hungry for a win they didnt get last year. And being honest the week before our loss to St. Paul our owner came to me and said we need this win and we didnt get it. I thought after that loss it was game over. St. Paul closed the lid and buried us in a casket.

But they forgot to put the nail in the coffin. You guys took on a new attitude and beat the brakes of Rapid City and announced to the HIFL in the great words of Richard Pryor, I aint dead yet motherfucker!! And we rode a wave of succes to where we are now. Back to where it began once again nose to nose with St. Paul.

So Get busy living. Or get busy dying. You guys as a team together arm in arm crawled through a river of shit and piss and are this close to coming out clean the otherside. So its up to yall. Always has been.

Have we gone far enough? Or can we go a lil further.

I leave you with that gentlemen.

Coach in case Dobbins doesnt go I want Oliver Giles in all formations to take Dobbins spot and I Want Forrest Young to be in the slot. Other than that lets run it up St. Pauls ass.

Lock In

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: September 27, 2018, 08:11:59 PM »
Ohhhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyyy Brottthhheeerrrr TESTIFY!! Is what Im seeing real? Am I really here?

Stu tell me whats on your mind.

Gm Pancho Congratulations, you're headed to the Impact Bowl, how do you feel?

Part of me cant believe Im even in this place. Its been no secret the expectations this franchise and my owner has and I knew where I stood every step of the way. Some of those days did not feel good and some days it felt like staring down the barrel of a gun pointed right at you and you kept waiting for the trigger to be pulled. But my faith in this team never wavered. And that faith in the team and their faith me has now paid off. Cause WERE IN THE IMPACT BOWL BABY!!

Wooooo!!

GM Pancho Amanda from the Baton Rogue Advocate, What do you need to clean up before playing in the biggest game of the season?

Great question Amanda. That Conference finals game was brutal. But it showcased exactly what Ive known to be true for us this season. Only we can beat ourselves and costly penalties like Rosen pinning us back against the goal line after escaping it is the kind of mistakes we cannot make against Rapid City in this Impact Bowl.

Yes Bill from the ... LA Times is it?
How do you beat your opponent and raise that trophy?

Well we can start by forgetting about what happened in the regular season. That previous has no bearing on what will happen here in this Impact Bowl.

We have to contain their offense and trust our secondary to keep their passing game contained. We have to play mistake free football to combat their extensive experience. One thing we have to continue that weve done in these playoffs is win the turnover battle. Rapid City is tough enough to beat without giving them second chances or great field position. And we have to force turnovers and then capitalize on them. Remember the only difference between St. Paul and us right now is George Vu a rookie stepping up and making a big time play and scoring the LONE TD of the game.

Last question to Roger from Barstool Sports - go for it
Predict the final score, who needs to play like an MVP for you to become Impact Bowl Champion of season 10?

35-31 in OT. Alabama raises the trophy. As for who need needs to play like an MVP - Im going to talk about a unit that doesnt get talked about very often. Im talking about our offensive line. We have dangerous weapons all over the field on offense but the first point of attack is always at the line of scrimmage. When I hired Lietunant  Commander Redd McAvoy he let me know right away, The Option isn't a gimmick for everyone to gawk at, it's a method of attack that takes precise reads and a greater attention to detail. If our offensive line can refrain from getting penalties and winning the trench battle and help us make running lanes for Ortega and Robles I feel mighty confident about what we can do as a team.

Any other questions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: September 27, 2018, 08:26:51 PM »

We are one game away from immortality.. It's their best against ours.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 27, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »
How ironic that the season go this way. St. Paul was he team hat almost ended our season and we beat them to make the Impact Bowl. Rapid City gave birth to our season and now we gave them in the Impact Bowl.

Is Dobbins ready to go? If so I want to revert back to Giles in the slot.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 27, 2018, 08:41:12 PM »

Dobs is good to go, but we're not giving anyone anything... If Rapid City wants the title, they're going to have to pry it from our cold, dead, mangled fingers..

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: September 27, 2018, 09:27:06 PM »
You know all the right words to motivate Coach Rudino. Follow me down to the locker room as I address the guys.

Gentlemen, after a six week losing streak on the verge of playing Rapid City we as a team looked at that playoff train leaving the station and said to ourselves .... that train aint moving too fast we can still jump on it. We went on a path that went through the Eastern Conference that left no doubt. D.C undefeated at home. We beat em. Orlando dominated the division. We beat em. St. Paul and that vaunted defense crushed offenses including ours. We beat em at their own game. And now were in a locker room on a 10 game WINNING streak ready to face Rapid City at home in the Impact Bowl.

Confused? Make no mistake about it boys we are on their turf. They have the experience because this is their third time in a row coming to the Impact Bowl. And forget about our blowout win against them. Thats so far back in the past it might as well be Ancient history. But let me tell you something because Ive been here before. Each and every single one of you will have a moment in this game. On some scale in some way one or many plays it will come down to your performance. From Jamie Ortega to Burton Tibbetts to Lukas Kroos to Bruce Wilkinson to Osvaldo Donnelly and to Greg Rosen and on and on and on and on down the roster.

All you have to do when the moment comes whether its pushing a man, tackling him, letting something they said go to get baited in a penalty, swatting a ball or reaching out for that extra yard when the time comes and you are called - stay ready. Thats our advantage over Rapid City and thats the advantage we have had over every team we face. We dont need to get ready. We are ready. We just have to stay ready.

Stay Loose. Stay Focused. Stay Ready. Lets bring this trophy back to where it belongs.

Coach reminder we want Dobbins at WR2 and Giles to be in the slot.

Lock In

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: September 27, 2018, 11:38:02 PM »
TALK ABOUT THE WIN (and be prepared for more questions)

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: September 28, 2018, 12:01:28 AM »
This is truly one of best moments of my career. I admitted to start the playoffs that I was looking at my success and watching it fade. Now I stand here holding this beautiful trophy right alongside these players and I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE.

This game for me is mentally taxing, balding as you can see a little bit so to be able to win it all reminds you that its all worth it. That still doesnt compare to the physical punishment these teams put themselves through. To Cardale Jones I wish him a speedy recovery its a shame he got injured. The same goes to Clint Dickey. You want to win but you dont want to see players hurt.

I feel nothing but pride for the people of Alabama who stood by us. To our players Jamie Ortega and Curt Robles. Timothy Cobbs and Bruce Wilkinson. Coach Rudino, Coach McAvoy And Coach Knotts and of course Coach Guerrero. Every player on my roster every staff member every fan. You all helped us get this trophy.

Now this baby can come home where it always belonged.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: September 28, 2018, 12:34:09 AM »

MY MAN!!!!!!!

JON RUDINO GIVES YOU A HUGE EMBRACE, A CHAMPIONSHIP EMBRACE.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 28, 2018, 12:46:37 AM »

GM Pancho, let me tell you somethin' man... I am over here drooling at the thought of this offense man, and I'm not just talking about spider 2 y Banana. 

The option plays, the designed QB keepers, the ways you can use Robles out of the backfield, in the slot, and all over the field man...

This is a team that is ready to push to the next level, and you know just like I do, with some of these guys on your team, the window is closing, I think I can help you get there, and win it all..

NO, YOU MY MAN!!!!

Godammit Coach I was jus thinking about our first conversation and its eerie how spot on you were about what we could accomplish. It wasnt always easy but man it sure is sweet to have a coach like you!

This is going to make one hell of a vacation for you. You might be able to get your own island eventually we keep this up! Naturally Im going to bring you back as a coach but lets not ruin a good time by talking business.

If youve got nothing to discuss grab a bottle of bubbly call the wife and tell her your going for the Robles record tonight!! Enjoy coach

Blue if coach is on his way to being a genetic jackhammer like I suspect please page Mr. Woods and let him know Im on my way.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 28, 2018, 12:48:13 AM »

GM Pancho!!!

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: September 28, 2018, 12:53:33 AM »
The last time we talked you requested and insisted I needed to make the playoffs. You said you liked me personally but like your mother taught you its about what have you done for me lately. Well Mr. Woods. We made the playoffs AND THEN SOME.

It is my sincerest pleasure that I present to you this Season 10 Impact Championship Trophy.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 28, 2018, 01:02:55 AM »
TAKING THE TROPHY, MONGO WELLS UP WITH JOY

GM Pancho... my momma and Daddy were the ones who brought championship after championship to Alabama... some people said I didnt have no sense to bring a championship here when I took ova' after their deaths... but this proves them all wrong, and I thank you for that...

You are... a good man. 

You are my friend.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 28, 2018, 01:11:46 AM »
Silence engulfs the room as the words hit GM Pancho hard.

Thank you sir. That means a lot especially coming from you. Winning this Impact Bowl. It almost feels like Ive got a new pair of legs. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 28, 2018, 01:25:09 AM »

... Magic Legs...

...GM Pancho, I want to offer you some job security here in Alabama.  What do you say to a 3 year contract, $5MM in bonus money each year.  Will you stay here in Alabama with us?

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 28, 2018, 01:33:50 AM »
Its time to start a new dynasty. Im not going anywhere. Show me where to sign on the dotted line. I hope in special situations I can call on you to help with retaining some of our elite talent. After all. It takes everyone to build a contender.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 28, 2018, 01:36:17 AM »

We're happy to have you back, no go and enjoy your off-season, You are  Champion!

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 28, 2018, 01:49:16 AM »
Lock In

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 28, 2018, 03:14:10 PM »

I know you're still celebrating the Impact Bowl, and rightfully so, but Right now here is our Off-Season info

FINANCIAL INFORMATION:

We have $22.75MM available on the S11 Salary cap, We have $32.25MM Available in Bonus Pool Money

We have $2.75MM in Off-Season Bonus Money that will be forfeited if not spent prior to the start of the S11 Draft.

We have the following Open Roster Spots:

1 QB
2 RB
1 FB
2 TE
3 WR
1 LB

4 FLEX

3 Minor League Roster Spots

1 HC
1 OC
1 AC (Optional)
1 MC (Minor League Coach)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:21:26 PM by Talon »

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 28, 2018, 10:35:59 PM »
Blue lets talk to Coach Rudino

Coach Im going to be frank. Your words have proven true every way we have gone. When I first talked to you - it was you that signed on for the 1 year make or break. You said lets save your job. And we did a lot more than that. We won the whole damn enchilada.  Now previously back then you said wed talk about a longer term deal on less money but we went all the way this year!! I need you to keep this championship team and become the next dynasty. So I signed on for 3 years. I want to sign you for 3 years and for 15 million a year

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 28, 2018, 11:16:56 PM »

You know what, that's exactly what I was looking for GM Pancho, lets go win another 3 titles for this damn Organization!

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: September 29, 2018, 12:22:41 AM »
Glad we could work this our so smoothly. Go back to enjoying vacation Coach. Have a margarita on me.

Blue if you could find time to connect me to lieutenant commander Redd McAvoy

Sir? Thanks for taking the time. Weve obviously done well for us here in Alabama and you were right. The option isnt a gimmick. It was a surgical weapon that tore a hole through this league. Now originally we hired you on while Coach Singleton was MIA. But it doesnt seem the Navy man is returning to us soon. I hope thats different with you.

Ive signed for 3 years. Coach Rudino signed for 3 years. I want to make the same offer to you. 3 years 6 million.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: September 29, 2018, 12:35:52 AM »

I completed my mission, and that deserves the appropriate compensation. Make it 8MM and we've got a deal.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: September 29, 2018, 12:39:13 AM »
Sir! Yes Sir!

8 million it is. Which means youve got a new mission. Repeat.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: September 29, 2018, 01:17:35 AM »

By any means necessary.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 29, 2018, 01:50:25 AM »
Thank you Coach McAvoy.

Blue if we could make a call to David Ellis.

David thanks for taking the call. Lots of changes going on the state of Arizona football wise. I like to think ahead of the new position changes and for me winning on the offensive line is going to be real important for me. In our Minor League system we have Zaragoza, Jenkins, and Cheatham as our prized possessions currently. How do you think you could help them develop given your specialty.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: September 29, 2018, 02:17:31 AM »

Well, my specialty is in building up the line, but I think Zaragoza has the look of a good back up QB.. As for the others, I don't know much about them, but I'd work them hard, for sure..

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:19:56 AM by Talon »

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: September 29, 2018, 02:32:41 AM »
Work em hard is the least we can ask for. Im offering a 2 year 1 million deal. We see the offensive line over that timeframe needing to be sustained especially for this offensive option system.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: September 29, 2018, 02:38:44 AM »

Hooray!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:41:12 AM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: September 30, 2018, 11:01:11 PM »

GM Pancho, let's talk about Curt Robles' contract.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 01, 2018, 03:19:02 PM »
Mr. Leventhal, nice to see you. What can I do for you and Curt Robles concerning his contract?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: October 02, 2018, 12:25:37 AM »

7 Straight Pro Bowls, 2-Time MVP, 2-Time Offensive Player of the Year, oh how about this one for fun, 21-time player of the week.

Curt Robles proved this season with his record setting season, that he is the life blood of this league, and I believe it is time to restructure his contract to reflect that.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 02, 2018, 01:13:05 PM »

So, I'm thinking a Top 3 salary in the league on a per year basis.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: October 02, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
I don't disagree with either Curt Robles talent, his worth to this franchise, or the value he brings to the league as being possibly one of the greatest to play. 

Currently Robles contract is still on for another 5 years at 16 million with what was 2 million in promotions.  That's a value of 90 Million dollars that Robles would get up until he is 34 years old.  Now if Robles wants to trade the longevity of his contract for a per year bump we can definitely try and  negotiate this. 

What if we got creative with this new Bonus Pool Money.  Now that the money isn't forced to be used for promotional purposes I can add to Robles salary without warping his salary cap figure.  What about a new deal goes into effect where Robles base is 18 Million a year but I give him another 4 million in signing bonus money.  That makes his per year contract value of 22 Million and he gets every dime and on top of it if he chooses to; he sees FA a year ahead of schedule.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: October 02, 2018, 10:24:34 PM »

We'll settled for that, you have a deal.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: October 12, 2018, 04:32:41 PM »
Blue hope youve recovered from the championship celebration cause its time to get back to work! Lets take a break from the draft party and call up Daniel Dobsons agent

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: October 12, 2018, 04:48:44 PM »

Lets go ahead and make the deal. 4 years, $4.5MM.  Show me the money, Champ.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 13, 2018, 03:30:33 PM »
Would you like that in visa, MasterCard, American Express, suitcase or leather bag with a dollar sign on it. Youve got a deal.

Blue? Well need the representation for David Johnson

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: October 13, 2018, 05:52:58 PM »

So lets get something straight GM Puncho.  You might be a champ, but embarrassing me in front of my sister-cousin and my mother-aunt was not cool at all... my name is DAVIS Johnson, not David!  I ain't no pansy boy, I'm a MAN.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 13, 2018, 07:01:10 PM »
We dropped the ball on that one Davis and I am more than happy to apologize to your sister-cousin and mother-aunt personally and explain the situation. Family is very important to me so I can understand your frustration.

But we do have to discuss a contract. How about 3 years 2 million?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: October 13, 2018, 07:17:55 PM »

Nope.  gonna have to pony up for the mental damage you done did to me and my nephew-son.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: October 13, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »
AND you got a nephew-son? I thought I already felt terrible but I realize how much I dropped the ball. Lets make it 3 years 2.5 million

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 13, 2018, 07:56:50 PM »

..and 250K bonus money, cause I gotta buy one of my ex sister-wives a new house in Tuscaloosa

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: October 13, 2018, 08:07:28 PM »
Okay youve got a deal. I just hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: October 13, 2018, 09:27:24 PM »

Much obliged.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:27:33 PM by Talon »

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: October 15, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »
My pleasure.

Blue can we get the representation for Gregory Barbour on the line? Please and thanks.