Author Topic: TEAM : NEW JERSEY DRAGONS  (Read 113174 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
TEAM : NEW JERSEY DRAGONS
« on: October 12, 2014, 02:42:20 PM »

Team Information
City: Newark, New Jersey
Conference: Eastern
Division: North
Team Owner: Pang Tong
Team Secretary: An Tong

Official Colors:

Red (#EE1A39)
White (#ffffff)

Team History:
A model of consistency, The New Jersey Dragons have made the playoffs in each of their 4 seasons in the league, but have just as consistently found themselves ousted in the first round in 3 out of the 4 years.  In seasons 1 and 2 the Dragons were the no. 3 seed in the East with records of  9-7 and 8-8 respectively, and after falling to 7-9 and the no. 4 seed in Season 3, returned to the 3 seed in season 4 at 9-7.   Their most successful year was in season 2 where the Dragons made their first and only Impact Bowl appearance when they upset #2 seed (and defending champion) Alabama (11-5) 27-21, then blowing out Missouri (12-4) 27-13.  Ultimately the dream season would end with a heartbreaking 24-21 loss to Las Vegas (9-7) who was the 2 seed in the West.

Last Season, Michael May, the franchise's 4 year starting QB (29 yrs old) suffered a season ending injury after week 6 forcing the team to bring in 30 year old career backup Kyle Aquino.  Aquino was "decent"  for the Dragons, but his 7 TD's were negated by his 7 INTs.  34 year old veteran David Seaton, who was a 2 year starter in Tombstone in S1 and S2 also played one game for the Dragons after Aquino was injured at the end of the season, and the wily veteran slung 6 touchdowns and 1 Pick showing that even at 34, he still had what it takes to play in the league.  With all 3 QB's under contract, a controversy over who will start has been brewing in the off season, especially after the team was acquired by Chinese Insurance agency "Pang An Insurance" due to the teams previous owner defaulting on a loan.
Pang An CEO Pang Ton now acts as the team's owner and he is looking to use the team's revenue to profit for his company.

The team currently runs a 3-4 defense and a spread offense, which is somewhat ineffective due to the team's weak offensive line and lack of depth at receiver.   The top two offensive talents on the team are clearly 23 year old Running Back John Spurgeon (rushing: 1204 yards, 10 TDs last season, Receiving: 84 catches 898 yards 10 TDs) and 28 year old Eugene McReynolds (65 catches 932 yards 4 TDs). The Defense is very young and inexperienced, with the key veteran being declining former 2 time pro bowler (S1/S2) and DPOTY (season 2) 30 year old Linebacker John Maxfield.

Season 1: 9-7
Season 2: 8-8
Season 3: 7-9
Season 4: 9-7
Season 5: 13-3 [GM Kirk]
Season 6: 10-5-1 [GM Kirk]
Season 7: 16-0 [GM Kirk]
Season 8: 12-4 [GM Kirk]
Season 9: 3-12-1 [GM Kirk]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 1 (Conference Quarter Finals)
Season 2 (Impact Bowl)
Season 3 (Conference Quarter Finals)
Season 4 (Conference Quarter Finals)
Season 5 (Impact Bowl)
Season 6 (Conference Finals)
Season 6 (Conference Finals)
Season 7 (Conference Finals)
Season 8 (Impact Bowl)

RETIRED NUMBERS

LB - John Maxfield - 56
QB - Michael May - 11
QB - Trevor Jose - 12

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 09:02:28 PM by Talon »
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : NEW JERSEY DRAGONS
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 01:18:45 PM »

Hello, I am Pang Tong, CEO of Pang An Insurance.  I come from China to collect the debts that are owed to me.  China never forget... China never forget.

Please forgive my Father, he is very straight forward.  We are looking for a General Manager, if you are interested please contact me with your application and resume. All applicants will be considered!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:26:02 AM by Talon »

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:42:12 AM »
你好。我叫柯克。我想来New Jersey为你工作。(Hello. My name is Kirk. I would like to come to New Jersey to work for you)

I spent some time living in China and picked up some of the language and the expectation that are placed on employees and sports stars while I was there. I would like the opportunity to help build this franchise into the successful team it has been so close to being over the last few years. I have experience in building a franchise in basketball and was about to do the same thing in the NBL before it was bought out. I am confident that I can bring the success to this team that your father is looking for. 谢谢你。

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »

Mr. Kirk, we appreciate you coming to apply in person. We have done research and seen what you have done in both basketball and baseball.  My father does appreciate your familiarity with our culture and expectations, which does make you an appealing choice. 

We are curious, do you have knowledge of American Football?  This is not a factor in your application as much as a question to gauge what sort of coach we may recommend you hire, if we do decide to name you GM.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : NEW JERSEY DRAGONS [HIRING]
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 08:36:28 PM »
Hello, my name is GM Franchise and I'm interested in the GM position here in New Jersey. As far as this team goes I'm interested in building a foundation and turning this franchise into a winner over time. I have a high knowledge of american football, have experience in multiple sports as a general manager, and work best in small to mid-level markets. I am currently the GM of the New Mexico Vigilantes in the FBL, the Memphis Hound Dogs in the WSL, and the St. John's Cardinals in the WSL. All three teams are building a foundation for the future and given that this team has made the playoffs a few times I don't think that would be too hard to do.

As far as the offense goes given that John Spurgeon is at running back and we have a top level receiver in Eugene McReynolds I'd like to use a Pro Set offense which emphasizes a mix of running and passing, and keeps defenses guessing what we'll do next which I think would be ideal given that there's a quarterback controversy which will need to be addressed ASAP. With May, Aquino, and Seaton in play I think choosing the right QB will be essential to this team's success this season because a revolving door at that QB position is not good for anyone.

I also like the 4-3 defense with 40% blitzing which is different than the 3-4 but either option with the 40% blitz percentage is fine. I don't like blitzing too much since teams will pick up on that if it's at a higher percentage level. We also need a coaching staff so I think it would be ideal to get some veteran coaches who can motivate especially on defense since we have a young defense here.

I do have a question. How many players do we have currently under contract?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:12 PM »

Hello GM Franchise, we currently have 28 players under contract.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 09:26:56 PM »
That's good. Are there any positions on the roster that there are no players signed to play?

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 09:52:16 PM »
Mr. Tong,

I am GM Gravedigger, and I am interested in your General Manager opening.

I am aware of your other candidates, but feel that I would be the best fit for your franchise.

One of your candidates didn't grow up around the game. His base of knowledge for football is lower than you'd find in an American. The other has never been the GM of a playoff team, while I've led my team to the playoffs in 4 of my 5 years in professional sports.

I am happy to answer any questions about myself or my philosophy, and look forward to hearing from you.

GM Gravedigger.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 10:28:27 PM »

Mr. Gravedigger, we are interested in talking with you as well, your track record for reaching the post-season is great, may I ask how many playoff games you have won?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »
I understand the Dragons are in search of a GM. I am very interested!

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 10:47:11 PM »
This room is getting crowded. In other news I hear that the NAMBLA flag flies at half staff every time GM Digger loses a playoff game.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Miss Tong, I will readily admit that my playoff record had not been good. I list both of my FBL playoff games, and ended NBL play with a series record of 1-2, with both losses to the eventual champion.

I assure you that as hungry as you and your father are to win the Impact Bowl, I am even hungrier to improve on my lack of playoff success.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 11:27:42 PM »

Oh boy... this is getting crowded for sure.

Here is what we will do.

Each of you answer this one question.

Why are you the best choice for GM for our team.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 11:31:50 PM »
I am the man for this job because I've been more successful in the other leagues. My playoff record needs work, but ask Eddie or Franchise about their playoff records...

Kirk is a good guy, no doubt, but his football IQ will be lower than any other candidate for this job.

If you take all factors into consideration, I am the man to lead the Dragons for this year and beyond.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »
I may not be an American, but I know football. During my life, American Football was never an easy sport for me to watch or to take part in but never stopped me. Unlike these American GMs who had the game handed to them on a plate, I had to work to enjoy the game. I'd have to stay up into the early hours of the morning to watch a game and I had to hunt down teams and travel miles outside of my local area to get a game. Most people talk about commitment and sacrifice when they want to play a sport, but I have had to demonstrate both qualities just to enjoy it at all. I may not have had as much practice in the game as these other guys, but you're not asking me to play for you.

As GM Gravedigger has already pointed out, he has the best record and knows how to get a team to the playoffs but he doesn't know how to win when he gets there. That's what this team has been doing since the very birth of the HIFL. Is that how you want to continue? Just like you and your father, I come from a different country and different culture and that means I've had to work harder than most to even get a shot at taking part in this game. It also means that I will work my arse off to prove that I'm worthy of this opportunity and to keep it.

You could give the job to GM Franchise to kill your staff, or GM Phoenix to trade away all your players, or to Gm Gravedigger to add another notch on his belt... or you could take a chance on a guy who is hungry for success and eager to prove himself. GM Gravedigger paints my foreignness as a disadvantage, but I'd say it makes me the best fit for this team. GM Gravedigger is a good GM and he'll be successful wherever he goes, but he thinks that this is an American game for American people. I disagree and I'm willing to bet that you do, too.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 12:09:49 AM »

GM Kirk, you are hired!  Everyone else, please get out of here, NOW!

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:08 AM »
谢谢你。Now it is time to get to work. The first order of business is to get a head coach. I plan to look over a few candidates, but I'd be happy to hear your recommendations.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 12:28:15 AM »

Once my father returns and gives you the official pre-free agency package of information we will give our suggestions for coaching staff.  We look forward to working with you and watching you bring us to a championship.  If you need any insurance, we can also help you there.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 12:38:01 AM »
That's yet another benefit of hiring a foreign GM. I'm going to need all sorts of insurance.

I look forward to working with you and your father to build the dragons into a franchise to be proud of.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 12:22:26 PM »

GM Kirk, here is our team information as it stands at the start of Season 5, all contract lengths are in effect at the start of the next season.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 03:39:44 AM »
As I've already mentioned, the first order of business is to sign a head coach. I'm happy to hear your father's recommendations, but I would like to start a few interviews in the mean time as I don't want to get left behind. Could you get me Benson Stark on the line, please.

---

Mr. Stark, I am GM Kirk from the New Jersey Dragons. I'm looking to build a team to improve upon the moderate success the franchise has had to date and that starts with hiring the right head coach. I can see that you are one of the most experienced coaches in the game and I think that could be useful for a young team. Could you tell me what other attributes you bring as a coach and how you like your teams to play?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 03:46:10 AM »

Gm Kirk!  I am a former Tight End.  Back in the day I was one of the first that really got out there and did more than block!  I am really good ad not only making a TE a better player, but I also work well with QB's and how they connect with the playbook, and I motivate my entire team to play harder in games and in practice. 

I like a power offense, and I love playing two TE sets, if the personnel is there.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 03:54:44 AM »
I personally think that the Tight Ends are the most under-utilised weapons in a teams locker and I love a power offense. We don't really have the personnel at the club to run either at the moment but those positions were going to be a priority of mine anyway. What sort of success have you had as a coach in the past?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 04:04:10 AM »

As a player, I got to one championship game, but we didn't win.  As a coach I lead my first team in Chicago to within a game of the championship, but we got blown out.  Since I left Chicago I've been down on the college level working as the head coach at University of Illinois..

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 04:06:41 AM »
If I was to offer you the job here in New Jersey, what sort of contract would you be looking at?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 04:09:45 AM »

I'd say as a head coach of a team trying to get over the hump like this team is, I'd do a 2 year deal for 5 million dollars per season.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 04:18:17 AM »
I like what I've heard so that's a deal I'm happy to make. Welcome to New Jersey, Coach.

Now I'd like to ask you who you like as Offensive and Defensive coordinators.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2014, 04:23:07 AM »

Well, as a power guy, I would like a power run game type of offensive coordinator, not too familiar with the options out there.  On defense, well I'm up for whatever you want, I plan to eat the clock so that the defense has to play less snaps anyways.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014, 05:05:55 AM »
It's like you're reading my mind. Looking at what we've got, I think we're likely to have a stronger offence than defence this year. I'll see what I can find in the coaching market.

---

Tong An (family names come first in Chinese), could you get Brandon Reno for me, please?

---

Mr. Reno, I'm GM Kirk from the Dragons. I would like to talk to you about our open offensive coordinator position. Could you tell me what kind of offence you like to run and what attributes you would bring to the franchise?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2014, 11:58:40 AM »

I am a strong believer in the passing game. I like to spread em out and throw the ball.  It can be from the shotgun or from under center, but using the QB to not only win games but shatter records is what I love to see on the field.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
Well, it certainly sounds like you'll take an exciting brand of football wherever you coach. I'm not sure you'd be a good fit with our head coach here, though. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me and I wish you luck in search for a job and for the season ahead.

---

Tong An, I'd like to speak to Dallas Prince.

---

Mr. Prince, I'm GM Kirk from the Dragons. I would like to talk to you about our open offensive coordinator position. Could you tell me what kind of offence you like to run and what attributes you would bring to the franchise?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 11:59:58 PM »

Well GM Kirk, I'm a former pro bowl QB.  I won a championship early on but now I specialize in improving QB play.  I like a balanced attack though, just because I focus on the QB doesnt mean he needs to pass all the time.  I can also work out of any scheme and be fine..

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 12:05:24 AM »
We're looking to build more around our running game, but a good QB is good for any system. In what ways do you help QBs to improve? Is it more the mechanics, IQ or a bit of everything?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 12:54:17 AM »

I know how to push a QB's buttons to get him to work harder and be more competitive, leading to better improvements and development across the board.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 01:10:21 AM »
I like what I'm hearing, but there are a couple of other guys I'd like to talk to before making a final decision. Thanks for speaking to me. I'll be in contact with you again soon.

---

Tong An, I'd like to speak to Tony Sanchez please.

---

Mr. Sanchez, I'm GM Kirk from the dragons. We're looking to build a powerful running game here and to use our TEs as strong offensive weapons. How would you fit with that type of system and what experience do you have in the game?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 01:29:08 AM »

I work really well with tight ends, I am fine with any style of offense, but the power run game is my favorite.  I help TE's raise their football IQ, Hands, and run blocking abilities...

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2014, 02:17:35 AM »
Excellent. How would you propose getting the best out of a team's TEs and backs in your system?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 02:22:02 AM »

Running a base package from the I Formation gives us the blocking we need for the run game and also the protection for the QB to hit his open targets, whether that is a receiver or the tight end, the hardest part is finding the tight end for our system, they don't grow on trees.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2014, 03:30:08 AM »
Indeed, but you can be sure I'll be working hard to find the right guys for our system. What sort of contract are you looking for to be our offensive coordinator?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2014, 03:31:33 AM »

What is your offer?

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2014, 03:36:35 AM »
Alright, I'd like to offer 2 years at 3million a season.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »

For that, I am a Dragon.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2014, 10:54:32 PM »
Great, glad to have you with us. I'll let you get settled in before we start to discuss the combine and draft.
---
Tong An, just one more coach to sign. Can you get Joan Swope for me please.
---
Coach Swope, I'm GM Kirk from the Dragons. I'm looking for a Defensive Coordinator. Could you tell me they style of defence you like to play and about your experience in the game?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2014, 02:41:43 AM »

I played 11 years of pro ball before being a 5th round expansion pick by Long Beach in S1.  I started for the for 2 years at Free Safety before retiring.

I like to run a nickel or dime base defense, and I specialize in training DB's to not only catch balls better, but also tackle better. The Secondary is a vital part of my defense.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2014, 05:21:05 AM »
We've got almost a blank slate as far as our defence goes, so we can build it in whatever direction suits our style going forwards. You're the first guy I've spoken to so far for the job, but I must say I'm impressed with what you bring. I need to do my due diligence and speak to a couple of other candidates, but I won't leave you hanging very long.
---

Tong An, I'll speak to one more guy and then we can get this wrapped up. Can you get me Tyson Holyfield, please?
---

Mr. Holyfield, I'm GM Kirk from the New Jersey Dragons. I'm looking for a DC for my team. Could you tell me the style of defence you like to play, what unique attributes you bring to the role and about your experience in the game?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2014, 10:18:21 AM »

Well, I played some ball in College, I was weally good too, linebaka' I like to blitz the quawtaback and hit him... hit him weally hawd! People call me a little diwty, but I call it intensity.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 10:27:02 AM »
I do like intensity. My sheet shows that you have 3 years coaching experience. Could you tell me about that?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 10:37:07 AM »

Aftea I wetiya'd I went back to college and coached at USC as a linebacka's coach, last yeaw they fiya'd me so I went ta coach linebacka's at San Diego State.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1022
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 10:44:21 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me. I'm looking for someone with a little more pro-experience to help me in my first year in the league, however. I wish you luck and hope I don't have to face one of your defences any time soon.
---
Mr. Swope, I'd like to offer you a 2 year contract for 1.5 million a season to be our Defensive Coordinator.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »

I'm on the line with another GM, I am going to hear what they have to offer as well, they seem interested in my services as well..