Author Topic: TEAM : ST. PAUL LYNX  (Read 280984 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ST. PAUL LYNX
« Reply #3700 on: June 10, 2021, 06:17:51 PM »

Umm.. that chick from the league office is on line one, yo.

GM Eli, Kate with the league office here.   I am sorry to inform you that your latest transactions, releasing Rey Bailey and then acquiring Douglas Barnhart have put your team over the salary cap by $550K.    By rule all teams must be in compliance with the cap at all times after training camp, therefor you have been penalized $5MM from your salary cap for this season and the next and you are also forced to forfeit one roster spot for the remainder of this season.

You may use your S15 off-season amnesty clause to clear a contract or you may trade/release a player(s) to become complaint.  You currently must clear 5.55MM in salary cap.

Please be sure to bring your team into compliance by the time you lock in. 

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: June 10, 2021, 06:19:46 PM »

"Thanks, Kate. I'm sure you know that seeing your number come up on caller ID is a GM's worst nightmare. But I appreciate you making me aware of this violation. I'll have it fixed shortly.
S14 HIFL Executive of the Year

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: June 10, 2021, 06:35:41 PM »

"Elsa, well... I've got some work to do right now. Would you get Steve Rosenhaus on the line for me? Thanks."

-----

"Steve, how are you doing man? I'm sure by now word of my math mistakes have reached you and I'm in a bit of a pickle. I know we just renegotiated a contract for Trey Dean recently but I was curious if there might be a way that I could reduce his salary by 550K for the remainder of this season but make it up to him in some way, shape or form over the next two seasons. Whether that's some combination of a salary increase in season 15 and 16, or fully guaranteeing the contract, or both."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: June 10, 2021, 07:34:03 PM »

That's bad business baby. No can do, we agreed on a new deal and that's where we're at.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: June 10, 2021, 07:49:21 PM »

"No problem. Thanks Steve."

-----

"Elsa, lets give this one more shot and if this doesn't work I'll have to figure something else out. Would you get James T. Crain on the line for me, please?"

-----

"Mr. Crain it's good to speak with you. I'm in a bit of a jam right now and was thinking maybe there's a way I could kill two birds with one stone right now. I'd like to negotiate a contract extension with Nathan Woodson to keep him around St. Paul for the future. I was wondering if you might be willing to exchange a reduction in Nathan's salary for the remainder of this season, at 550K, but in return I'd be indebted to you when it comes to working on a longer contract for Nate to keep him here. Is that something you would be interesting in negotiating with me?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3705 on: June 10, 2021, 08:16:26 PM »

So we go to 5.25MM for the rest of this season and in return we do 1 more year at $8MM for next season?

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: June 10, 2021, 08:18:34 PM »

"Yes, and as a thank you for your willingness to help me out I'd even say lets continue the full guarantee on that extra year as well."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: June 10, 2021, 08:20:57 PM »

Oh, absolutely.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: June 10, 2021, 08:28:24 PM »

"Thanks for your help, James, seriously. This boneheaded mistake stings but you helped me take the edge off it a little. I'll file the updated contract with the league office shortly."

-----

"Elsa, I've gotta make one more phone call that makes me a bit sick to my stomach to have to make. Could you get Kelvin Hart on the line, thanks."

-----

"Kelvin, I hate that I have to make this phone call to you right now. I'm going to owe you one but I've got to make the move and use the amnesty on Timothy Reuter. He's a great kid and someone is going to get a young man hungry to prove themselves. It sucks and it's nobodies fault but my own. But I wanted you to at least hear it from me first before it hits the wire."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: June 10, 2021, 08:36:42 PM »

Man that's some cold shit... right here at Christmas time...

...I know it ain't Christmas but still!   You heartless, man.  I won't forget this!

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: June 10, 2021, 08:42:17 PM »

"Yeah, it sucks. You and Timothy both have my sincerest apologies but I recognize that doesn't amount to much in this moment. I appreciate you answering my call, though. Take care."

-----

"Well... I guess I'm ready for Coach Mackey now, Elsa.. thanks."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: June 10, 2021, 08:45:18 PM »

FFS dude, we're 7-1, coming out of a bye week riding a 5 game streak, and it's like "whats the one thing that can screw up our momentum." ...damn!

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: June 10, 2021, 08:47:34 PM »

"Coach. Look at my face. Tell me what I don't know already."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: June 10, 2021, 08:54:12 PM »

...Yeah. Well, I got to get to planning for Milwaukee.

Hey there new-boss.. I'm assuming you've brought me in to start until guys get healthy, right?

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: June 10, 2021, 08:56:23 PM »

"That's the idea, yeah, and I've just made your life a whole lot more difficult by making a mess of the finances and souring the mood around here. It's a big job that's being put on your shoulders."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: June 10, 2021, 09:01:08 PM »

I've dealt with worse, we'll keep the wins coming as long as you need to ride me. I'm happy to get a chance to help make that title run

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: June 10, 2021, 09:15:03 PM »

"Thanks, Doug. Why don't you get with Coach Mackey and Coach Tomlin. There's work to do to get you settled into their system. We're counting on you."

-----

"Elsa, would you send a message down to Coach Mackey and the captains that I'd like to gather the squad together and have a talk with them. I owe them that much."

-----

GM ELI TAKES A FEW MOMENTS TO COLLECT HIMSELF AND REGAIN HIS COMPOSURE AFTER MAKING A MESS OF A GOOD SITUATION. HE THEN HEADS DOWN TO MEET WITH THE TEAM.

"Gentlemen... I owe you all an apology. I'm sure right now a lot of you are pretty unhappy with me and trust me... I get it. There's a good kid that has worked hard for us that, because of my mistakes, is no longer a part of this team. A lot of people right now are gloating over my screw up, and they're looking to take advantage of that mistake. It could be said that maybe I've even screwed up all that momentum that you all have worked so hard to to build in the first eight games of the year. So if you're frustrated with me. If you're pissed off. If you're furious... I get it. I own that. I won't make excuses.

But here's what I also know. Those 7 wins? They don't have anything to do with me. I didn't win those games. You guys did. You guys in conjunction with Coach Mackey, Coach Tomlin and Coach Svechnikov. You're the ones that have changed the tone of the conversation about this team. You're the ones that have sent the message to the Nighthawks, the Killer Whales, the Pride and every other team we've faced this year. Not me.

And that's why I know in spite of everything... when you guys step out onto that field in front of all of our fans with the Barons coming into our house.. not one of you is going to be thinking about what kind of idiotic blunder a suit in the front office made this week.

You're going to be thinking about how sweet it's going to be to shove all their assumptions that they're going to one up you down their throats. You're going to stomp a mudhole in them and walk it dry and make them rue the day they ever thought that the mistakes I made in the office could possibly change the fact that standing across from them is the best football team in the High Impact Football League right now.

This isn't my team. This is your team. And more importantly this is your division. This is your conference. This is your league.

You've earned that. Now make them remember it on that long bus ride back to Milwaukee."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: June 10, 2021, 10:03:37 PM »
THE TEAM LISTENS TO YOU BEFORE WRAPPING UP AND RETURN TO PRACTICE.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: June 11, 2021, 12:17:51 AM »

"..... *sigh*"

Week 10 vs. Milwaukee Barons
GAMEPLAN & STRATEGY CHANGES

QB Douglas Barnhart to QB1
QB Stephen Ulrich OUT

OT Daniel Brown to LT1

DT Jerry Worthington to DT1
DT Grover Clark to DT2

If DE David Lee is unable to play please set LB Terry Poe to replace him at DE

All other changes and adjustments are coaches decisions.

Lock In

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: June 18, 2021, 05:59:10 PM »

"It's been a bit of a week so lets just get right to your questions."

(If you played a game this week)  Talk about the result.

“It was a great result, really. The guys dug deep after another brutal injury to Douglas Barnhart and then watching key players like Grover Clark and Sidney Morgan go down to injuries as well. But we persevered and Alicea continues to play at a level that demands that I trust him. I think maybe it’s time I stopped overthinking things and just did exactly that.”

Between the trade deadline and the rookie option deadline, what was your hardest decision to make for your team?

“Well, the hardest decision to make was how to fix the mess that I got us into. I’m disappointed in myself as I take a lot of pride in being meticulous about my knowledge of the rules and the consequences for breaking those rules, and for being careless with our finances. I did the one thing you never want to do as a GM and that’s be a distraction, or have a negative influence or effect, on the team. This one’s tough pill for me to swallow, no doubt. But I’m glad that what we have built here in St. Paul is more than capable of overcoming my own personal ineptitudes and hopefully, in time, I’ll earn the forgiveness of the guys in the locker room, the coaching staff, the front office, our fans as well as Timothy Reuter and Kelvin Hart.”

Talk about anything else you'd like to discuss this week, be sure to touch on your upcoming game (if you have one)

“Well we get to see our old friends from Michigan this week and while their record may indicate that they’re a struggling team this year, the fact that they’ve had an entire bye week to prepare for this game means we cannot take them lightly. A season ago it was these very Monsters who kept us out of the playoffs by beating us in their house. I haven’t forgotten what that feels like, to know that we were entirely in control of our destiny and that we let it slip through our fingers and I know that our guys haven’t forgotten that feeling either.

I trust that Coach Mackey, Coach Tomlin and Coach Svechnikov will have the squad firing on all cylinders. We’ve got seven games left. I believe if we execute and perform the way we’ve shown we’re fully capable of, that we can win every single one of those games. But it starts this week, defending our home against a rival who would love nothing more than to throw a wrench in our plans.”

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3720 on: June 18, 2021, 06:35:45 PM »

We are like the freaking ER Waiting room with these injuries... Damn.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: June 18, 2021, 06:56:36 PM »

"I've really never seen anything like it. But to fight back and win in spite of it? And to see big plays out of our depth corners is huge.

So Mike Malo is obviously going to step in for Sidney but I know from our initial scouting of him coming out of the Samoan camp a couple of years back was that his conditioning wasn't all that great. Is that still true, and if so which of our backup tackles would be the best to rotate in to give him a breather?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: June 18, 2021, 07:11:59 PM »

His conditioning is better these days, so I think he'll hold up okay.  If he can't stay in the game though, I'd expect to see Handy slide into the spot to fill in.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: June 18, 2021, 07:18:16 PM »

"That's at least somewhat good news. On defense I'm just gonna rely on the backups to fill in as needed. Hopefully Nate will be good to go and we won't have to worry about it too much. On the line at least the rookie kid Blake is going to fill in with an all world defensive tackle beside him and a good corps of linebackers to help back him up.

If Nate can't go, though, the right move is to slide Ronnie over to fill in at corner 2 and let Stuart and Bradley fill in as the nickel and dime right?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: June 18, 2021, 07:22:56 PM »

Absolutely.  Ronnie is best in the slot, but he's not handicapped by only being able to play inside.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: June 18, 2021, 07:28:02 PM »

"Alright that's all the questions I've got then. I'll have our lock in information for us shortly.

But there is one other thing I wanted to do and that was apologize for the way I carried myself last week when we talked. I was frustrated at my screw up and didn't handle myself with the kind of decorum I expect of myself. That's inexcusable and I'm sorry for it."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: June 18, 2021, 07:32:52 PM »

Water under the bridge my man....

...just don't let it happen again, right?

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: June 18, 2021, 07:38:01 PM »

"Loud and clear. Accountability is important. I need to hold myself to the same standard I do everyone else and I'm glad I have a coach I can trust to do the same.

Now lets go get a little revenge for how last season ended, shall we?"

Week 11 vs. Michigan Monsters

QB Louis Alicea to QB1
QB Jake Costa to QB2
QB Douglas Barnhart OUT

OG Mike Malo to RG1
OT Alberto Handy to LG2/RG2
OG Sidney Morgan OUT

DT Thomas Blake to DT2
DT Grover Clark OUT

If CB Nathan Woodson is out then CB Ronnie Paige is CB2

Lock In

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: June 24, 2021, 06:19:41 PM »

"Can you guys believe that there's only six regular season games left already? Six games and then the real work begins. But there's a lot of work left to take care of to make sure our spot in the playoffs is secure. Lets get to your questions, though, shall we?

(If you played a game this week)  Talk about the result.

"It was a great week for us across the board. Really a complete football game in front of our home crowd. The defense was tenacious. The offense was meticulous. I don't know what else you really say about a 38-0 victory, you know? But it was important for us to get that win, to maintain our pace in the division and keep the three game lead we've got over our closest rival intact. All the praise goes to the coaching staff for getting the team ready, and the players for going out and executing."

Talk about some of the news that caught your eye this week?

"Obviously it's a tragic situation that's continuing to unfold on the heels of everything happening around the Atlanta Football Team. Our sympathy and well wishes certainly go out to the family of Rami Jenerico.

Additionally, the situations surrounding our Commissioner's investigations are something we are always paying attention to. I am hopeful that Mr. Turpin is not letting his zeal for ensuring a fair and balanced playing field cloud his judgment."

Talk about anything else you'd like to discuss this week, be sure to touch on your upcoming game.

"I just want to take a moment to praise the hard work and consistency of our rookie right tackle, Ricky Custer. Linemen often don't get the appreciation that the deserve, and usually aren't getting noticed unless they're on a crazy streak like Anthony Smith was on, or if they're underperforming. But Ricky has come in and really solidified the right side of our line. Through ten games he leads our squad in pancake blocks and has yet to have a sack attributed to him this season. When people start talking about potential rookie of the year candidates I know that the Ulysses Jacks and Daniel Tate's of the world are going to be who most people are talking about. But Ricky deserves to have the eyes on him just as much, if not more than any other rookie on the offensive side of the football does.

And we're going to continue to rely on him for that consistency as we get ready for a scrappy Cancun team that a number of teams have been caught underestimating this season. They've got a really good coaching staff, a young quarterback coming into his own, and a desire to prove themselves after a really difficult inaugural season. We cannot take them lightly. If we want to continue our win streak and keep pressing toward the playoffs we need to approach this game the same way we have every other game this season.

If we do that, and we execute and eliminate mistakes, there's no reason that we shouldn't be claiming our tenth win of the season this week."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: June 24, 2021, 06:59:01 PM »

I don't have much this week boss, we're finding ways to win, even without our QBs... If Ulrich is healthy are we going back to him, or staying with Louis?

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: June 24, 2021, 07:04:37 PM »

"My gut says we go with Ulrich. But perhaps you can clarify a little on that for me. I know that "questionable" essentially equates to 50/50. If he plays can we expect him to be at his best or should we expect a performance drop off?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: June 24, 2021, 07:06:28 PM »

I'm under the impression that if the doc OK's them to play, they play at their full strength, its just still a risk of reinjury.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: June 24, 2021, 07:11:20 PM »

"Then if the doc says he can play then he's our quarterback and Louis can continue to function in the role we've asked him to all season. I think that's all I've got for the week too so if there's nothing else I'll have our lock in info in shortly.

You guys continue to make me proud. I genuinely believe we've got the best defense in the league and an offense that knows how to protect the ball and put points on the board. The fact that we're 9-1 with the issues we've had at quarterbacks speaks volumes to the completeness of this squad, and how well you and your staff have coached them up."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: June 24, 2021, 09:07:59 PM »

Just doing what we can to be the best,  Thanks boss.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: June 24, 2021, 09:27:59 PM »

"That's the goal. Good luck this week against Cancun."

Week 12 vs. Cancun Kraken

QB Stephen Ulrich to QB1
QB Louis Alicea to QB2
QB Jack Costa to QB3

Lock In

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: June 29, 2021, 02:59:44 PM »

"Greetings as always to all of you. We're excited to be the first team to reach ten wins. It was one of the goals that we established for ourselves before the season even began, to get to this point, as a sign of our continued growth and progression from the depths of football hades that this team had found itself in a few years back. But that's all it is. The completion of one goal. One step. I'm sure you all have questions though so lets get to them."

Talk about anything you want to from your game this last week (or bye) to recent news, or anything else you wish to discuss.

"I just want to take a minute to praise the improvement of the Cancun squad from a year ago. GM Cure is doing good things there and his coaching staff really has that defense playing well. It took the best effort of the whole team here in St. Paul to make sure we got that win. But man, what a performance by Max Ramos. I know that the status quo is that Simon or Pierce are the best wide receivers in the game but come on man. This is three years running now that Max has been putting up numbers at a historic rate. Can we give the guy the credit that he deserves? I don't know how much more you want him to give. But 150 yard performances with a touchdown have been the norm here and still he doesn't get the attention from the media or from other GM's that he rightly has earned."

What will it take to get a win this week? Who needs to step up for your club?

"Everyone but of course our offense needs to find its rhythm early. The Cleveland defense has a number of stars, both established and budding, so we've got to protect the football, open up lanes for Willis and give our receivers a chance to get open for either Louis or Stephen, whoever is under center, to make the passes that they need to make.

As always, I believe if we play our brand of football and execute in the way that we've shown ourselves capable of, that we can beat anyone. Especially Cleveland. And boy, it'd be nice to lock up the division at the expense of GM Wayne on Mustang turf. That one would feel good for me, personally."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: June 29, 2021, 06:20:19 PM »

A chance to clinch the division right here and right now... Man I love this time of year.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: June 29, 2021, 07:05:11 PM »

"I've been in playoff hunts before but this is the first time I've been in the position to lock a division up at this point in the season. With the winning streak we're on I don't see any reason to change anything. Ulrich will start under center if he's good to go. If not, Alicea will take the reigns again.

Lets close it out so we can focus solely on playoff seeding for the final four games, coach."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: June 29, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »

Sounds good to me boss, the boys are ready to get this one going and hopefully pop a few bottles in the visiting locker room.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: June 29, 2021, 08:26:16 PM »

"I'm looking forward to it. Good luck this week, Coach."

Week 13 vs. Cleveland Mustangs

QB Stephen Ulrich to QB1
QB Louis Alicea to QB2

Lock In

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: July 03, 2021, 04:39:45 PM »

"Congratulations, Coach. A division win is a big accomplishment. The first of many, really. Now we've got a bye week to lock up and some individual accolades to lock up for our guys. It feels pretty good to get a division clinching win in that stadium, though. Really, really good."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: July 03, 2021, 04:44:03 PM »

We've been in that groove where its almost like we can't do anything wrong.   The guys are really building momentum every week and I just want to keep us in that zone as long as possible.  The division title is great, but we all know that a quick exit from the playoffs will tarnish that achievement quickly.   Stay healthy, stay focused, keep winning.. That's the mantra right now.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: July 03, 2021, 04:53:18 PM »

"Agreed. We're not changing anything, just going to keep rolling. The one thing I did want to touch base with you about this week is Charles McGhee. I'm probably going to offer him an extension this week given his performance this season for us but I wanted to make sure that what I'm seeing on paper matches how you feel about him talent wise."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: July 03, 2021, 05:44:07 PM »

He's not a superstar or anything, but he's been a solid hand. I like him.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: July 03, 2021, 05:55:45 PM »

"That's what I was hoping to hear.

I don't have anything else, Coach, so I'll let you get back to preparing for Tottenham. I'll have our lock in information as soon as I get done talking with his agent."

-----

"Elsa, could you get David Ames on the line for me? Thank you."

-----

"David, hope you're doing well. I'm calling to see if we can work out a long term extension for your client Charles McGhee. Would 3 years at 3 million get it done?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: July 03, 2021, 05:58:20 PM »

We'll stay here for that deal, absolutely.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: July 03, 2021, 06:12:05 PM »

"Just for clarification that will start next season. I figure that was understood without being spoken but after my mess up earlier in the season with the cap I just want to be clear."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: July 03, 2021, 06:20:49 PM »

Absolutely, we're on the same page.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: July 03, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »

"Excellent. Great working with you as usual. Take care, David."

-----

"That's it for the week, Elsa. Please pass this lock in information onto the coaching staff."

Week 14 vs. Tottenham Bats

Any changes and adjustments are coaches decisions.

Lock In

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: July 07, 2021, 10:21:26 AM »
AUTOLOCKED WEEK 15