Author Topic: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE  (Read 134877 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE
« on: October 12, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »

Team Information
City: Orlando, Florida
Conference: Eastern
Division: South
Team Owner: Matt Adores
Team Secretary:Darlene Abusah

Official Colors:

Yellow (#FFD100)
Green (#009639)

Team History:
Matt Adores used to be the number one ranked golfer in the world, but after a blow up with his now ex-wife, he has lost half of everything.  He moved from California to Orlando, FL to start over and decided to invest the last of his fortune into purchasing a football team.  The Orlando Stampede finished last in the east S1 and S2, but finally began to put it all together in S3 and S4.  In S3 the team finished 11-5 but still had to hit the road in the post season as a 3 seed. In a cold and icy game in St. Paul the Stampede scored the upset winning the game 21-16, but fell "just" short of another upset when they traveled to Alabama to face the 14-2 Nighthawks. Alabama won the conference championship game 42-35.  The Stampede built on the success however, going 10-6 in S4 and claiming the 2 seed getting the team their first home playoff game.  The New Jersey Dragons came to down and were quickly dispatched with a 28-14 win for the home team setting up a rematch with Alabama in the Conference championship game.  Unfortunately for the Stampede Bama and their MVP runningback Jose Mackey dominated the game winning 31-14.

Now the Stampede are looking to get over the hump and make it to an Impact Bowl.  With 3 time Pro Bowl QB Brian Owen (Career 16652 yards 122 TDs 62 INTs) at the helm the team needs to rebuild the offensive line and find an identity on defense with reigning Defensive POTY William Marquez hitting free agency.

Season 1: 6-10
Season 2: 4-12
Season 3: 11-5
Season 4: 10-6
Season 5: 4-12 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 6: 7-9 [GM Phoenix]
Season 7: 9-7 [GM Phoenix]
Season 8: 9-6-1 [GM Cory]
Season 9: 9-7 [GM Cory]
Season 10: 12-4-0 [GM COry]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 3 (Conference Finals)
Season 4 (Conference Finals)
Season 7 (Conference Semis)
Season 8 (Conference Semis)
Season 10

RETIRED NUMBERS:

CB - Joel Fleming - 44
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:45:30 PM by Talon »
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:10:33 PM »

Well hello there.  We here in Orlando are looking for a hot prospect GM who can really attract some good looking prospects.

I'm Matt Adores, Golfer turned Football owner.  I used to live in California, but after my ex-wife took half of everything, I was forced to start over.  So I'm wanting to turn a big profit here, I need a GM who can make me some money, but also keep my name respectable.  I want a good team that consistently performs well.

Hello, I am Darlene Abusah, secretary for the Stampede.  All applicants must give us a resume and a short outline on what you would do to keep it hot here Florida.  Be ready to scrap for this job, we're a physical team!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 03:48:51 PM by Talon »

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 12:36:33 PM »
GM TJ barges into the office dishelved and reeking of pina coladas. He is wearing what remains of the Big Whig costume.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

BA-DA-DA-DANANANA

THAT FUCKING BITCH HARPO WILL BUY EVERYTHING. BECAUSESHESUCKSANDCOULDNTHIREGOODGMSTHATWERENAMEDGMTJ!!!!!

BA-DA-DA-DANANANANA

I GOT DIVISION RINGS! THAT BITCH HAD LOTS OF MONEY!

IF I HAD THAT MONEY, I WOULD GIVE TO CHARITY

IF I HAD THAT MONEY, ID PUT A HIT ON THAD MCCOY!

THAD MCCOY, YOU CAN GO DIE!

Ba-bow-bow-bonanananaaaaaaaa

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 12:41:27 PM »

What the fuck?!

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 12:42:56 PM »
WHOA! This ain't the bathroooom. Who the hell are you? Where's the bathroooom? WHERE IS MISSSSSSSSY?!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 12:54:45 PM »

Missy?  What?  The Bathroom's over there with the fucking sign, guy.

...This is the office of the Orlando Stampede, the football team.. jackass. What are you, drunk?  I should beat your ass, you know.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »
GO AHEAD TRY!! I'M GM TJ DAMMIT! BAD MISTAKES, I'VE MADE A FEW. IVE HAD MY SHARE OF SAND KICKED IN MY FACE, BUT I'VE COME THROUGH!!! BUT I NEED TO GO ON AND ON AND ON AND...ugh I'm gonna barf....

GM TJ "SPRINTS" TOWARDS THE BATHROOM MAKING IT IN TIME TO BLOW CHUCKS BEHIND THE DOOR. WATER RUNS AND HE COMES OUT COMPLETELY CLEANED UP, SUITED UP. PERFORMING THE CLASSIC "BOOT IT AND SUIT IT". HE RETURNS TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE OFFICE PATTING HIS MOUTH WITH A HANDKERCHIEF 

Sorry about that. Did you say the Orlando Stampede of the Hiffle? Owned by the great Matt Adores? I believe during my post NBL depression binge, I heard something along the lines of a vacant GM spot for this fine organization. Allow me to properly introduce myself:

GM TJ, formerly of the Rhode Island Whigs of the National Baseball League. My knowledge of baseball is only second to that of football. Actually make that third, I make mean pina colada, I digress. I come from the great city of Philadelphia, which means I know tough football. Some of th toughest, roughest, and meanest sonuvabitches have played in that city. I look for that in a defense, offensively I like quick decisions, crisp routes, and O-linemen who can keep up with the fast pace.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 04:15:24 PM »

I thought you looked familiar.  GM TJ, welcome to Orlando.  What type of base defense do you prefer?

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 04:21:30 PM »
Formation doesn't matter to me. Whatever formation fits the guys I find the best.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 04:24:20 PM »

So how would you decide on what coaching staff to bring in?

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 04:28:21 PM »
In any endeavor you find those who you know you have your back, I'd look to my friend Jimmy Eubanks, someone I trust and regardless of sport, I know will be honest. After that, I'm going through the history of this league and finding successful people to bring in. Myself I tend to go on gut instinct. First impressions make or break people in my book. If they don't feel right the moment talks begin, talks end.

From there knowledge, philosophy, personality all matter more to me than experience.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 04:34:18 PM »

That is a good point, but if I went off of my first impression of you, this conversion would be over.  I'm going to let you speak to Mr. Adores, maybe you can convince him.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 05:10:51 PM »
Thank you, and hey, that just means you're more patient person than me.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »

GM TJ, nice to meet you, I'm Matt Adores...

MR. ADORES SHAKES GM TJ'S HAND AND THEN SNIFFS THE AIR

What smells like Vomit and coconut?

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 06:05:33 PM »
That'd be me Mr. Adores. Let me explain if you will. Earlier in the year, I attempted to run the Kansas City Bombers of the FHL, which looking at the team, wasn't a bad team, I just couldn't give them the attention they deserved, and it showed when Mr. Bombs'away let me go. I gave it my all to Rhode Island and when that....owner in New York literally bought herself a championship because the GMs she hired were second rate and couldn't compete with the likes of myself, GM Jon, and GM Metro, I went into some serious depression.

As we cleared out the office, I took the Big Whig costume, flew to Florida where I have been drinking nothing but pina coladas and coconut milk for the last month and a half now and I stumbled into your office, quite belligerently, and I must say your assistant, she handled herself the kind of way I'd like from my employee, so hopefully you think highly of her.

Sir, I'd like to join the staff here in Orlando. I'd like to say I'm done drinking for a good amount of time, but I've learned don't make a promise you don't intend on keeping.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »

Ah yes, I was actually at the Montreal/Rhode Island game where the small ball destroyed your team, tragic times.  So what is your football philosophy and why should I bring you in?

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
Uptempo offense, more plays means more chances to score. Doesn't matter how long you can hold onto the ball if you can't score touchdowns. On defense, the easiest way to describe it is a gang mentality. Everyone get to the ball and get the ball out of their hands as fast as possible. I prefer a defense that compliments the offense. We want to have as many plays on offense as fast as we can and we want to limit their plays as fast as we can. Easier said than done, but done it can be.

As to why you should hire me, this team has lost to Alabama the last two seasons, I don't think you want a repeat of that. I plan on that not being the case this year. You got a QB on this roster, one I believe is ideal for the kind of offense I envision. You need an offensive line, I believe I can do that, it won't be easy as the offense I'd like to see if requires some endurance.

If I may Mr. Adores, is Marquez a free agent because he won the DPOY this year? Is he simply looking for a payday or are there other reasons he is leaving?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 08:24:19 PM »

He is still open to returning to The Stampede, he simply wanted to test the waters as a free agent.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE [HIRING]
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 08:34:32 PM »
Ok, I was intrigued by someone leaving a team on the up. Mr. Adores, one other question here, if I may. What kind of GM do you want?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 09:09:28 PM »

I'm not really sure, I didn't really want an GM, but the new commissioner requires we have one.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 09:13:51 PM »
So what you're telling me is that at the first bit of trouble you'd drop me like a 15 foot putt?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »

It is a possibility, depends on the image you've built for yourself at that time.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 10:15:26 PM »
Well Mr. Adores, I feel my image I've built for myself thus far is that of a good GM who proves that no matter the trouble, he and the organization can come out of it for the better.

We find ourselves with similar motives. I came close to winning a title in the NBL and you came close to knocking off the eventual champs. This organization has become the bitch of Alabama and despite getting the better of them when it mattered, people viewed me and the Whigs the bitch of the Zephyrs.

You want this team to take the next step and I want to be the one who helps this team achieve that, but I can't be looking over my shoulder to make sure your indifference to the GM position ruins that.

I've learned in Rhode Island that sometimes you can be your own worst enemy, sir, if you were as good of an owner as you were a golfer, you'd have found a way to win a title in the last four years. I believe the key to a title is standing in front of you.

I'll be just fine if you say no, and I'll find someone who wants me, currently, the best option for any team left without a GM, hell even some who do have GMs would drop them for me. That may come off as arrogant, but it's true. The issue here isn't whether or not I'll be fine with a no, the issue is whether or not you'll be.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »

You know, I like your attitude. I'm willing to give you a chance to get your first sports championship TJ, what do you say?
[

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 11:12:03 PM »
Give me one second sir, I have to make a call.

GM TJ TAKES OUT HIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE AND DIALS UP....SOMEONE

Jimmy, how's it going?.....Yeah, I wasn't doing so well......pina coladas....yeah, listen I got a question, on a scale of 1-10, how do you feel about Orlando?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2014, 11:34:27 PM »
(Eddie walks past TJ who is on the phone)

I overhead a negotiation. I would like the opportunity to prove myself. I have no long list of great things I have done. I have no Ego, All I have is a passion for wining and I know you got to like that. And like everywhere I go, if I fail, you fire me and we move on. I have been under pressure before. My last boss Brother Vooddo can attest to that. I make rash moves but you don't win without taking risk. I was walking the green mile in New Orleans and I managed to make a come back with level headed deals that saved my job and gave us a chance to go into the next season before  the NBL folded with one of the best starting pitching rotations in the league. But that is me, let's talk about your team Mr. Adores. With Brian Owen at the Helm, we already have a leg up on the composition. I love a strong running game and I Love running the 3-4 and cover 2 defense with an array of exotic blitz packages. I believe in the run, the fire and ice approach. Thunder up the middle and lighting to the corners. Having Brian at Qb will already make our Running backs lethal as the Defense has to watch Brains arm. I am committed to building one of the best defenses this league ever seen. Mr. Adores, I have proven I do well under pressure at my last job. I have everything to gain because football is my life. It's all I have so you know I will be burring the midnight oil and making sure this team runs smoothly. And I would never put you on hold to talk on the phone. What you want comes before anything. To top it off, I grew up in Jersey City.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2014, 11:37:14 PM »
....I don't know if that matters, but I grew up in Jersey City, but I currently have bought a house and now live in Tampa with my severance I received from the NBL. So I will be at your service always....

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 11:51:54 PM »

GM Phoenix, I like what you've had to say.  What type of offense and defense would you look to run here in Orlando, and would you sign the reigning DPOTY to a big money deal, or let him walk?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 11:58:56 PM »

Teejay?!  You're alive?  How ya doin' buddy?!

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 12:06:27 AM »
Doing good there Jimmy, look, I'd love to chat, we can do that in a bit, but I'm in Orlando right now, interviewing for teh vacant Orlando Stampede GM job, heard you're up for coaching football. I think a reunion of sorts is needed, but first I need to get the job here, or else where.

GM TJ SPEAKS A BIT LOUDER, AUDIBLE ENOUGH FOR THE ROOM TO HEAR

I'd love to take time and chat on the phone Jimmy but some jabroni is in here talking about comebacks and surviving like we didn't comeback, survive, and thrive in the NBL. I mean, what did we do? Comeback from worst to win the East and battle for the title in Season 1? Then came back from worst to win the East again? Shiiiiit, comebacks to save a job is nothing to us. Passion, psssh we got that.

GM TJ RETURNS TO HIS NORMAL VOICE

So Jimmy, how about we finish what we started huh?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 12:12:10 AM »

We aren't really allowed to talk deals yet Teejay, I hear some other people are interested in talking to me, might be time to go our own ways, ya know?

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 12:14:05 AM »
Fair enough Jimmy. You know how to reach me. Hey, go easy on the pina coladas, speaking from experiencing here. Adios Jimmy.

GM TJ HANGS UP THE PHONE

Mr. Adores, if the offer is still there, I accept.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 12:22:14 AM »
THE DOOR IS CLOSED AND YOU HEAR GM PHOENIX AND MATT ADORES STILL TALKING, YOU REALIZE YOU TOOK TO LONG TO ACCEPT AND ARE NOW COMPETING AGAINST GM PHOENIX

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 12:24:32 AM »
GM TJ BLINKS

I could walk out right now, because you know fuck this place it reeks of pina coladas and mediocrity

or

I can sit here, wait and shoot myself when they pick Eddie "Dead Money" Phoenix over me......

GM TJ GOES INTO THE BATHROOM, GRABS THE BIG WHIG COSTUME AND LEAVES THE COMPOUND.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 12:39:41 AM »
Well Mr. Adores, My defensive schemes fall squarely on if you allow me to spend the money to sign Marquez and or if he is worth. Now personally, depending on the type of Money he is asking for, I believe if you want to stay competitive, that money can be used wisely to fill other holes on the defensive line and corner back positions. I know how close you have come, and I know the sting of loosing 31-14 to Bama can't sit well with the fans or anyone affiliated with the Orlando Stampeed, I know we have to sure up that D-line so RB's don't come in here regardless of who they are and run all over us. That is why I believe if Marquez won't give us a home town discount we might be better off as a team using that money on free agents and the draft which I will make defense our number one priority. We already have the gunslinger in three time Pro Bowl Brian Owens on our side. With a Qb that good he can turn any above average WR into a star, and with the dual RB back system I intend to run, we can employ the Thunder and Lighting approach with a horse RB up the middle tiring out those linemen and then we switch it up with Lighting, them boys won't know what hit them. I believe Brian is the key to a great running game and that is why with the success this team has already had we can attract some very good solid offensive players to surround QB Brian Owens with while we rebuild and retool that D-line and Corner position.  Why, with the right pieces in place we can hold tight in a Nickel package defense mixed in with some outside blitzes. That is why I think the next time Bama is on that field with the Orlando Stampeed there will be a much different outcome, but that is only if I am steering this ship. Mr. Adores, I am here to win and make the tough decisions. And if it helps, I will save you the trouble, I'll be happy to take a one year deal to prove my worth in Orlando, I just need a chance, one thing I am good at is working fantastic under pressure.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 12:40:19 AM »
*knock* *knock* walks into the room

Hello Mr. Adores, I am interested in being your GM here in Orlando. Alabama basically laughed in my face and I want to make them pay when we crush them this season. I feel I am the best choice for this job because I'm extremely knowledgeable about football and follow the sport extensively which makes me a very underrated option. Think of it like the book Moneyball. Using analytics and stats based indicators to create a winning formula here in Orlando might be what the gets this team to get over the hump and win the Impact Bowl. Brian Owen can lead this team to a championship with the right players on the offensive line and signing Marquez to a long term deal. I want to create a foundation here and build on it. Look at what I've done in Chicago, Memphis, St. John's, and New Mexico in recent months. I stepped up to the plate and created good foundations for all of those teams that can be built on to make a winner. Like I said, I might not be the best option overall on paper but I'm a good option and very knowledgeable about the sport of football. I want to look for players with certain stat lines that I look for as far as being under the radar types of players and make this team into a winner. I like to run a Spread Offense but I think with Owen at the helm a Shotgun Offense might be a better option and I like to use a 4-3 defense with 40% blitzing. Using blitzing any more than that is risking disaster in my opinion. I also think field position and controlling the clock are essential for on field success. I look forward to talking with you some more. Thank you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 12:46:22 AM »

Gentlemen, since GM has taken his vomit stained suit of depression and walked away, it comes down to the two of you. 

List for me the most important players on the team, your top ten so to speak, and then tell me how you plan on keeping fans interested and filling the stadium, outside of winning games of course.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 01:01:29 AM »
My top ten is as follows

1. Quarterback
2-6. The offensive line (RG, LG, C, LT, RT) because a good offensive line is essential to having a strong offense whether it be a passing offense or a running offense.
7. Cornerback since pass defense is a key component for success.
8. Safety
9. Running Back
10. Linebacker

I plan on keeping fans interested by having promotions to keep them interested such as promoting rivalry games, promoting the team and its players in the local market, and basically just having a good, strong local marketing campaign to keep the fan base interested. Basically a hype machine so to speak. Good marketing and promotion will be the key to filling the seats and making you a lot of money which helps your bottom line, sir.

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2014, 01:29:13 AM »
If it's not too late I'd like to throwy hat into the ring here. I don't know if moving to New York in the NBL had killed my reputation or not, but I'll try this anyway...,

If you want success, I sm your guy, not Franchise or Eddie. I'm not s jump through hoops guy, I just have playoff bound teams. I'm hungry to succeed more in playoff situations, and that can happen in Orlando,

Let's work together. You won't regret it.

GM Gravedigger

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2014, 01:31:36 AM »

GM Gravedigger, List for me the most important players on the team, your top ten so to speak, and then tell me how you plan on keeping fans interested and filling the stadium, outside of winning games of course.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 01:34:11 AM »
I'm sorry, but I won't jump through the same hoops as Eddie and Franchise.

If this is your list, I'm the guy. Simple as that. If that information isn't good enough then I guess we won't be working together, but it will be your loss to pick one of those two.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2014, 01:35:24 AM »

Sorry, we're not interested in a GM who refused to answer simple questions.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2014, 01:38:37 AM »
Listing a top 10 without knowing the entire roster and who else is available is useless. It changes with the talent available. As for promotions, it's better to build them with a full team to do them around the team, not put together stock ones ahead of time.

These questions aren't the right ones to ask.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2014, 01:43:31 AM »
MASTER OF FTL AND THE BOOT IT AND SUIT IT, GM TJ RETURNS TO ORLANDO

HEY! ADORES! LISTEN HERE! I'M DRUNK! THAT'S NOT GOOD!! WHEN I'M DRUNK, I'M A TINGE RACIST!!! THAT'S THE WORST QUALITY OF ME, THAT AND THE FACT I CARRIED A PUKED COVERED MASCOT COSTUME FOR 6 WEEKS, CROSS COUNTRY MEANS I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS LETTING GO OF MY FAILURES IN THE PAST!!!

GM TJ stops, stops yelling, stops flailing, stops breathing for a moment

Look here Matt, you need a GM, like it or not. You have your options between a stubborn piece of shit, an incompetent piece of shit, a murderous piece of shit, and a drunk piece of shit, only thing is, tomorrow, I'll be a regular piece of shit and a piece of shit that knows how to put together a team. You have a team with enough pieces to challenge Alabama, I'll bring the pieces to beat those backwoods son of a bitches in the next two years.

Franchise will build a great team, then blow it up with his actions, Eddie will start to build a team, cut whoever doesn't do good enough or is just a bit slow and cost you millions in dead money, and Digger will moop his way around here bringing down the mood here.

I walked out because I couldn't believe you entertained anyone else, but I have a hobo outside teh building telling me who is interviewing and I will not stand by and let my actions cause you to deal with....these fuckers.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2014, 01:46:21 AM »

MATT ADORES STARES BLANKLY AND BLINKS SEVERAL TIMES AS HE LOOKS AROUND THE ROOM AT THE CAST OF CHARACTERS SURROUNDING HIM.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2014, 01:48:03 AM »
If you'd rather deal with that fucker I definately came to the wrong place...

I'm here to work, not stumble into the building drunk during my first impression. You're not hiring for spring break, you're hiting for the HIFL...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2014, 01:49:08 AM »
*listens to GM TJ ranting*

You need to learn to hold your liquor, buddy. Nice costume by the way. Are you going to be Pokemon who drank too much for Halloween?

Looks back at Matt Adores

Hey, don't look at me. I think these people are completely insane.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »
You're one to talk to Mopey McLimpdick. You came in here for an interview for this place and you refuse to answer the one question that Mr. Adores asked! How the fuck you convinced that bitch Harpo to hire you from Salt Lake is beyond me.

And you, Franchise, come up with better shit. I'm not dressing up as that for Halloween, I'm going as your dad 9 months before you were born.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »
Hahaha you made a funny, big deal. You're also stinking up the place.

*starts to think and has an epiphany about TJ's costume*

Wait, I get it now. You're the vomit creature from Poltergeist 2. If so that's awesome. Continue reenacting the vomit scene from that movie for us all.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2014, 01:56:23 AM »
She begged me to join NYC. I had declined and she kept coming back...

As for the questions, I stated why I won't answer them as asked.

Now Franchise.... You got that part right, Drunky McAsshole.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion