Author Topic: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE  (Read 137821 times)

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE
« Reply #3000 on: September 13, 2018, 06:41:17 PM »
See you in a bit.

--

Darlene could you tell Coach I'll be coming down to the locker room to talk to them before we head to Miami, please.

--

*GM Cory enters the locker room with the Florida Cup*

You guys have busted your asses off to get to this point, to get to 10-3 is no easy task in this league but 10 wins isn't going to give you the division this year, 10 wins isn't going to secure home-field advantage in the playoffs, 10 wins for THIS Stampede team is simply not good enough.

This game against Miami....this game is not only for this trophy...OUR trophy, this game isn't only for the division...OUR division, this game isn't only for the state...OUR state but this game is chapter 1 of the book about our championship season. 10-3 was the prologue, the real season starts now.

You best believe the winner of this game pretty much locks up the division and home-field advantage, and this is our division. We're 7-0 within the division for a reason because it's OUR division, we run this shit and when Brad and Chad in their floral shirts from Miami think this is the Whales year it's our chance to go into their house and remind them we own them. It's not overconfidence, it's reality...when Holt tells Randolph he's soft that's not overconfidence that's reality. We've put in the work for years for this season's run, not a one year wonder like Miami. We're stronger than them mentally and physically, we're hungrier and we're better. PROVE IT this week.

The head of the Killer Whales is their run game and when you kill that head, that fat ol' body will follow. Attack their run game with ruthless aggression, execute your assignments and play with your minds and your heart....we can't be stopped. This is OUR trophy, OUR division, OUR state.

GO PROVE IT.

Bring it in on Justin Holt

--
~ Deon Wentworth (Out), we'll have to have OT cover for the game. OT Sipes and Augustine ideally.
~ If Justin Holt (Probable) is cleared to play move Justin Holt to CB1, Richard Tuggle to CB2, Brandon Logue CB3
~ If Ryan Cochran (Probable) is cleared to play move Ryan Cochran to LB1, Michael Cervantes to LB2, Gerald Barajas to LB3, Willie Gass to LB4
~ If Gary Godfrey (Questionable) is cleared to play move Gary Godfrey to FS1 and Toby Greenlee to FS2

Up the Blitz to 60%

The rest is the coaches decision.

LOCK IN

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: September 17, 2018, 07:32:31 PM »
1. Talk about this weeks performance from your team.

"We got the win, that's all that matters. We had big plays on both sides of the ball and while there are still things we need to clean up, I'm very happy with this win. Holding onto the Florida Cup this season and being undefeated in the division are both stats we're very proud of as an organization. An excellent game from Merv Patton and Mario Cavanaugh in particular."

2. Talk about your team's news this week.

"One hell of a play from Justin Holt. We saw his confidence all week long and he just gets it. Justin gets everything about being a competitor, a leader, a great teammate and he's won a ring before...he's been where we all want to get too this season and I think some of the younger guys are feeding off his energy, and we're seeing it in their performances."

3. Talk about at least two other news stories of interest.

"Hard to ignore Robles putting up 300 rushing yards, that's an incredible feat, and Mariota tieing the single-game TD record again is something that should be applauded around the league. We're seeing some of the most electrifying players in league history right now playing at the same time and those kinda performances certainly motivate the guys in our locker room."

4. What do you have to do to win the game this week?

"Travelling to Charlotte....is going to be another tough game. They've been arguably the surprise team of the HiFL season and I know a win for them over the divisional leaders would certainly help their push to get in as a wild card team. For us, coming off this huge win we need to keep the pedal to the metal and not have that adrenaline dump if you will, that you see after a big win sometimes. We successfully retained the Florida Cup this week and now we move towards adding another win to our perfect 8-0 divisional record."

--

Huge win Coach, excellent job. Aside from the larger than normal amount of sacks on Merv that was an excellent team performance. Charlotte is going to be another tough game, and as I stated in the presser too often you see a team underperform the following week after a huge win as we had. I'm not saying that's the case with our team at all, but its a trend around the league that I'd be damned if we fall into.

What's the mood in the locker room like right now?

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: September 17, 2018, 07:43:18 PM »

We all know that a win would lock down the division crown and home-field advantage through the eastern conference playoffs..  We want this win.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: September 18, 2018, 12:32:13 AM »
Understood.

We upped the Blitz last week, shall we revert back to our normal base defense? Charlotte has been pretty balanced with their attack throughout the season, but without knowing if Sullivan is playing or not it's tough to kinda have a specialized gameplan for them this week.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: September 18, 2018, 11:42:07 AM »

If Sullivan plays, we're goin to have a fight on our hands, if he doesn't, I don't think they can win the game.  Either way, Spurgeon and Neuman have run it well this year, so I think lowering our blitz and playing our normal game is the better option.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: September 19, 2018, 02:16:47 PM »

Either way though, I think we're going to do our part to get the win and hopefully clinch the division, maybe even the conference. 

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: September 19, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »
Alright Coach, no need for me to speak to players while they're all locked in focus for the week.

--
~ If Deon Wentworth (Doubtful) is out, we'll have to have OT cover for the game. OT Sipes and Augustine ideally.
~ If Gary Godfrey (Probable) is cleared to play move Gary Godfrey to FS1 and Toby Greenlee to FS2

Bring our blitz ratio back to our base of 40%

The rest is the coaches decision.

LOCK IN

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: September 21, 2018, 12:11:25 PM »
1. Talk about this weeks performance from your team.

"An excellent performance against a very good team, even without Christian Sullivan. We needed this win to secure home-field advantage in the playoffs and we rose to the occasion. Both offense and defense executed the gameplan and it feels pretty damn good to be 12-3 and undefeated in the division with one to go."

2. With the playoffs coming up, what do you hope to achieve in this final week?

"Now it's about finishing 10-0 in the division. I'm a very goal oriented person and we first set our goal on the Florida Cup, then making the playoffs, then retaining the Florida Cup, then securing home-field and last thing on that checklist before the playoffs is a perfect 10-0 in our division, and giving us that final boost of momentum for the playoffs."

3. Who scares you most in the current pool of playoff contenders, who do you hope misses out on the playoffs?

"You need to be fearless, and that's what I install in our team and what our coaches install in our team. We're the hammer, not the nail. Other teams should be scared to get matched up with the Stampede for the playoffs."

4. What do you need to do to win this next game?

"Alabama has caught on fire the last few weeks, 5 or 6 wins in a row now I think it is for them. We know what they bring to the table and I know if our guys aren't locked into this game we can totally get smacked. We need to control their run game and keep our quarterback upright and I like our chances."

--

Excellent win Coach, got home field advantage and another quality win over a playoff team. This week vs Alabama I guess there's only one big question and that's if we rest our starters or not. What do you think? I think we keep them in, we risk injury in a meaningless game but if we take them out all the momentum we've gained during this 6 game win streak could be in jeopardy.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: September 21, 2018, 12:34:57 PM »

Two ways of thinking about it to me...

We either try to knock Alabama out now and possibly prevent them from making the playoffs; or we try to beat them, they win, and have confidence if we meet again after we just threw our best at them.

...or we rest the starters and give them a free pass to the post-season, and possibly have to deal with them again down the road.

I'm all for going for that 10-0 record in the division with our best on the field because we get a bye week in the playoffs to rest and recover.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:35:14 PM by Talon »

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: September 21, 2018, 09:14:48 PM »
I feel it sends a strong message to the locker room that they earned the bye, but this week is still part of our season that we hope to be historic. Plus if they got full rest this week and the bye...that's two weeks they could go cold and we walk into a potential hot team in the first game.

Now is there any way on the lock in to state that is the game starts to get chippy or one-sided we pull our starters? Or can we simply say give the starters the first half of the game, and let the depth guys close out the game and give them a chance to get some minutes.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: September 21, 2018, 09:16:07 PM »

Unfortunately, No.  We can play a mix of starters and backups all game, we can play mostly backups, or we can play mostly starters.  We're restricted in that capacity, unfortunately.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: September 21, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »
Let's roll with the starters. Let's sweep the division Coach.

All Changes Coaches Decision.

LOCK IN

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: September 22, 2018, 12:53:31 AM »
1. With the playoffs starting, what is your number one priority as the GM?

"Make sure our guys stay focused. This is a bye week that they've busted their asses to earn but we need to stay dialed in. Watch the games this weekend, get some extra scouting in, extra rehab in whatever. Next week is arguably the biggest game in franchise history, these guys know it and we're excited to get some playoff football going here in our home stadium."

2. Who was your regular season MVP for the league, and also on your own team?

"Merv Patton for both. One of the finest seasons I have ever seen from a QB and we're ecstatic to have him here in Orlando. From his chemistry with Best, the injury to a crucial player in Weise for most of the season to Hickson coming in and him and Merv gaining excellent chemistry, Terry Werner getting lots of valuable minutes and without missing a beat Merv was able to get anyone and everyone involved. Its a team effort, Merv would be the first to say that but I think when you look at what player was most valuable to their team this season, in my opinion, that's Merv Patton."

3. Who do you expect to face next week when you host your first playoff game?

"Bama has a lot of momentum, they got us this week even though our first priority was making sure we got out of the game fully healthy and secondary was securing the victory so....I know the guys would like another shot there...considering Bama came in and beat us at home....could be a like for like rematch in 2 weeks time and I know those guys will do everything in their power not to have the same result."

4. What do you plan to do this week, will your players get some time off?

"We're currently all healthy so the guys will get some rest, can spend time with their families and enjoy the labor of the earning this first-round bye but we'll have them in the building come this weekend to keep everyone's focus on the main goal. We'll find out who our opponent is and we'll get to work on a game plan and get ready for our playoff run."

--

Well, that game could have gone better...and now odds would say we see Bama in 2 weeks time back here in Orlando again. In case, from what you saw Coach how do you rate our chances if we take on Bama for the 3rd time this season? Up the blitz and stop the run like we did against Miami just a week ago?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: September 22, 2018, 01:41:50 AM »

The way I see it, they threw their best punch and squeaked by in a game where Merv wasn't at his best.  That isn't going to happen twice.  If we make those tweaks your talking about and get a crisp Merv out there, we're on to the next round.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: September 22, 2018, 06:50:36 PM »
I agree Coach.

So what do you think is best for the players this week? I've never had the luxury of a bye...so I just said a mix of spending time with the families and still coming in for workouts to keep their minds focused during the presser.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: September 22, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »

I agree.  We'll take a couple of days off early in the week, but then treat the last 3 days before the game like any other week, then give them a day off mid-week before our actual game to have one last breather. We're at home, so at least we're not dealing with curfews and hotels.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: September 23, 2018, 06:15:13 PM »
So we have Alabama, kinda as expected. We'll up the blitz, you think 50 or 60%?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: September 23, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

Whichever you prefer.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: September 23, 2018, 07:51:11 PM »
I think we'll split the difference and go 55% blitz and force Ortega to beat us with his arm.

Has Merv looked sharp this week, with all the rest and stuff how would you rate his confidence heading into this game?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:58 PM »

he is a model of consistency. His confidence is at it's peak.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: September 24, 2018, 12:10:10 AM »
Alright, all or nothing Coach....it's what we've worked all season for.

Up the Blitz to 55%

The rest is Coaches decision.

LOCK IN

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: September 25, 2018, 05:59:50 PM »
1. Talk about your exit from the playoffs, what does it mean for you and your team going forward?

"Obviously a disappointing result. We knew they were going to run the ball down our throats and we still couldn't stop it. In a defensive affair, a team that can run the ball for almost 200 yards and control the clock is going to win more often than not. I think we're the better team, but Alabama executed their gameplan better and we're going home. We had a poor home record all season which was also frustrating.....kinda negates the first round bye, home field advantage when we always play our best ball on the road. I wish we could have given the fans a better performance tonight."

2. What is next for this franchise?

"We have to improve defensively. Ever since I've been here we've had one of, if not the top offense in the league and we always rank bottom of the league defensively. We have a lot of talent on that side of the ball, and I think Coach Ryder did an acceptable job for his first year in charge but we need to figure it out defensively. I don't know if its one missing piece or one bad apple we have or what but we need to do better."

3. What lead to your down fall in this game?  How do you recover from it?

"We couldn't stop the run. Alabama's offense has seemingly set the forward pass back a few years with their gameplan....they're extremely good at running the ball...we knew we had to stop the run and they still go for almost 200 yards. It feels almost unacceptable as a 12-4 team to lose to a one-dimensional offense. It's easy to say 'oh they have Robles, Ortega' well we have good players too and Alabama isn't sitting here today talking to you guys saying 'oh they have Patton and Cavanaugh'. They executed, we did not.

We recover by understanding this is the final wakeup call, final reality check. We were healthy and we lost, we have all these great players on both sides of the ball in their primes and we lost. You're not going to have father time on your side for much longer and our window for potential success gets that much smaller every season. I'm probably out of a job if we fall flat in the playoffs again next year so we all need to do better, starting with myself."

4. Do you expect to make major changes in the off-season, what major changes could we see?

"I don't foresee major changes right now, we locked in a lot of our impending free agents during the regular season, but we're going to be active in the free agency market and look forward to having another good draft. I still have to sit down with Coach Buyers and evaluate everything, so changes could come, changes could not. We'll see, but the plan right now is to build on what we have, not take down."

5. When you look back at this moment in 10, 20 years... what will you remember most?

"A missed opportunity. We had the talent to go all the way this year and we fell short. If that's not a kick in the ass for every person involved in this organization to come back next season with a win at all costs mentality then we'll need to root out all those who aren't on board. Two division titles, two one and done playoffs appearances in the 3 years I've been here is very frustrating. We need to find a way to get over that hump."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:37 PM »

Embarrassing... just damned embarrassing to be beaten at home by these guys and their gimmick offense!

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: September 26, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »
We need a long hard look in the mirror for both of us Coach and we need to get this right. I extended your contract with the team because I believe in you, I certainly believe in our relationship in evaluating players and making moves to fix this team....we've had great success with Cavanaugh and Hickson to name a few. But we both understand at the end of the day we're taking the brunt of the blame for this teams shortcomings and I believe we can get this right.

We've had a long season and I think understanding right now how much focus next season is going to require the sooner we can get to vacation the sooner we recharge and the sooner we can start to focus on next season.

But before that, we need to construct a vision of how we're going to attack this off-season and make next year count.

I have a few points for you Coach, I wanna hear your feedback on each.

~ We have most, if not all of our key positions offensively and I think if we can get through the majority of the games with Best/Weise/Hickson our offense will be even more potent. Our offensive line I'd say is above-average to good? We got Smith/Kane who got a lot of playing time as rookies should take the next step next season. I think the draft is where we can add pieces to the offense, maybe upgrade/add competition to OT, TE, and FB. Do you agree with this?

Defensively....man we gotta figure this shit out. The common denominator in losing at home, losing to good teams is our defence....it's almost ALWAYS been the defence in the 3 years we've worked together. There's only so much salary cap to go around and our identity will always be Merv and our high powered offense but we have to find a way to turn the corner there with the defence.

~ How do you rate Coach Ryder? He was a hire you had suggested for us to run a 4-3 defense last off-season...I mean we brought him in to turn the Defence around and we finished pretty much level to where we finished last season, and we fell short against Bama because of the D. He made the jump from college to the pros, but we don't have the luxury of taking a wait and see approach next season. Is he the guy you think can coach that D up next season, or do we need to look elsewhere?

~On paper I think our clear weakness is the run. We're average against the pass and honestly...I think this secondary can be carried by Holt, Bowles and Tuggle. Our pass rush I feel is also acceptable. Both Cavanaugh and Sauer look like a tandem we can count on, both played their guts out against Bama giving us 4 sacks between them. So it falls on our run defense. Is it our LBs? It is our DT? In the games that we lost this season we gave up almost 185 rushing yards and I'd imagine we'd be bottom 3 in stopping the run.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: September 27, 2018, 04:44:27 PM »

I agree that competition at OT is a good start in the draft, TE could be improved, but Green is a talented pass-catching TE since his background is at wide receiver.  FB can be improved after the draft and in an affordable way.

Defensively, I believe Coach Ryder is a great choice for us, I just think we need to re-enforce the unit with improved linebacker play and possibly a younger replacement for Brandon Logue.  Logue still has a place in the league, but in this defense we need an injection of youth.  Defensive tackle is a weakness that must be addressed.  We need to find a pass rushing DT and a run-stuffing option so our front four is completed.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: September 27, 2018, 04:54:12 PM »
How did you rate Defensive Tackle John Martin's play this season? We have an amnesty we can use this off-season and assuming we try and get younger and let Cervantes and Logue walk, Martin would be our 5th most expensive defender. Did his play this year warrant being that much of a commitment on defence? Or we look at reshuffling the entire interior and Amnesty Martin and let Sanborn hit free agency.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: September 27, 2018, 05:09:21 PM »

Martin was relatively insignificant. Not even a single tackle for loss. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: September 28, 2018, 01:38:46 AM »

GM Cory, we hit all of our goals... Great work, We'll talk again soon! I've got a tee time with Ace Profits in 30!  See ya!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 01:39:03 AM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: September 28, 2018, 03:25:46 PM »

FINANCIAL INFORMATION:

We have $35.63MM available on the S11 Salary cap, We have $5.5MM Available in Bonus Pool Money

We have $5MM in Off-Season Bonus Money that will be forfeited if not spent prior to the start of the S11 Draft.

We have the following Open Roster Spots:

1 QB
1 RB
1 FB
1 TE
2 WR
1 OG
1 OC
1 DT
1 LB
1 CB
1 SS
1 FS
2 FLEX

2 Minor League Roster Spots

1 AC (Optional)
1 MC (Minor League Coach)

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: September 29, 2018, 01:00:17 AM »
Darlene could you get Jeff Milton on the line please?

--

Mr. Milton, we here in Orlando are looking at a coach for the Manatees minor league team and I've heard your expertise is in the offensive line. Developing offensive line prospects is going to be key to our long-term success of protecting the franchise QB, Merv Patton...especially developing UDFA's into potential main roster contributors.

What's your background in developing Offensive lineman, and what traits do you look for in a prospect?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3030 on: September 29, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »

The offensive line has always been my thing since I retired as an o-lineman my self... (blah blah blah) ...I look for guys who have great agility and great hands.. You can coach strength, but natural ability from linemen is the key to finding good success.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: September 29, 2018, 02:12:08 PM »
I'd like to bring you on as our Minor League Coach on a 1yr, $1.5m deal.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: September 29, 2018, 02:42:21 PM »

You got it.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: October 13, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
Darlene could you get me on the line with Ruben LaPorta's representation?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: October 13, 2018, 05:48:40 PM »

What's up GM Cory! 

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: October 13, 2018, 07:39:06 PM »
Mr. Hart, how's it going? Happy to select your client Ruben LaPorta, trying to rebuild the interior of our defensive line.

We'd like to offer Ruben a 4yr, $4.5m deal.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: October 13, 2018, 09:23:21 PM »

The picks after Ruben are pulling 6MM, so if you want to go 4.5 + 1.5 in bonus cash, we can shake or hug, or dab... whatever you want.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: October 14, 2018, 01:03:14 AM »
We're a little tight on the bonus cash entering this season, we'll lock your client in at market value, 4yr, $6m and I'm Canadian, we hug.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: October 14, 2018, 10:38:53 AM »

Hell yeah Buddy!  You got a deal Guy!

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: October 14, 2018, 12:55:38 PM »
Awesome, appreciate it.

--

Darlene could we get in touch with Jesse Keenan's representation about signing a contract please?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: October 14, 2018, 01:28:10 PM »

Hola.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: October 14, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
We'd like to sign Jesse to a 3yr, $2.5m deal.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: October 14, 2018, 07:50:56 PM »

Muy Bien, We'll accept.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: October 20, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
Darlene could we get on the line with Jericho Higgins representation, please?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: October 20, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »

Yo, so here's the deal. 3 years, $750K for my man Jericho.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: October 20, 2018, 01:55:54 PM »
Deal.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: October 20, 2018, 01:59:48 PM »
--

Darlene could you get me in touch with Ruben LaPorta, please?

--

Ruben welcome to Orlando! This offseason our top priority was improving the interior of the defensive line and you we're our first of many big improvements. Our scouts loved what they saw and we're excited to have you here.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: October 20, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »

Yeah man, truth.

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: October 22, 2018, 01:36:32 PM »
I'll let you get settled Ruben, I look forward to seeing you at camp!

--

Darlene can we get in touch with Juan Bays representation?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: October 22, 2018, 01:48:28 PM »

KaPow!!!