Author Topic: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE  (Read 134944 times)

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE
« Reply #900 on: August 03, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »
Hold on, Would any of them be interested in becoming a player/coach if I made some adjustments?

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 03, 2015, 11:00:15 AM »

I said Good Day Sir! 

IT IS PROBABLY TOO LATE TO GET AN ASSISTANT COACH, WITH TRAINING CAMP HAVING PASSED.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 03, 2015, 01:02:43 PM »
Darlene get me coach Sanders,

-------

Coach Sanders after watching this offense in training camp, so you have any changes you want to make to our starters? I took care of the Mike G. issue at WR, he's raying put!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 03, 2015, 10:43:31 PM »

I'll play with it in the preseason son..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 04, 2015, 11:42:20 AM »
OK Coach Sanders, I'm about to get it all done, on the truing camp schemes I put up what I thought would be strategies. I know you have seen them but here they are again.

Playbook: Fast
OFFENSE
Coach Decides
Last 2 mins [Ahead]: Balanced – 70/30
Last 2 mins [Behind]: Spread – 20/80

Backfield: By Committee
Primary Receiver: Mike G. Xavier B.
Playing Time: Mostly Starters

I used shotgun and spread. I would like you to tell me which works best and which do you want to use in preseason so I can clarify that.

Formation
QB – (1) Kyle Aquino (2) Mario Estrada (3) Thomas Walsh
RB – (1)Roberto Brandt (2) Marcus Walker (3)David Cohen
FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
C – (1) Harry Ham (2) Jeffrey Gillette
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
TE – (1) Shawn Simon (2) Gary McMahon
WR – (1) Mike Gorham (2) Ian Pietro (3) Richard Collins
WR – (1)Xavier Best (2) Enrique Ledford (3) Christopher Rousseau

Pro Set
FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
WR – (1) Mike Gorham (2) Richard Collins (3) Enrique Ledford
WR – (1)Xavier Best (2)Ian Pietro (2) Christopher Rousseau 

Shotgun

FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
WR – (1)Xavier Best (2) Christopher Rousseau (3)Enrque Ledford
WR -(1) Ian Pietro (2)Enrique Ledford (3) Christopher Rousseau

Spread

FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
WR – (1)Xavier Best (2) Christopher Rousseau (3)Enrque Ledford
WR -(1) Ian Pietro (2)Enrique Ledford (3) Christopher Rousseau

Two Tight End

FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
WR – (1) Xavier Best (2) Richard Collins (3) Enrique Ledford
WR – (1)Ian Pietro (2) Christopher Rousseau (3)Enrque Ledford

DEFENSE
3-4
RDE – (1) Andrew Reyes (2) Merlin Mclendon
LDE – (1) Merlin Mclendon (2) Andrew Reyes
NT – (1) Michael Barclay (2) Harold Womack (3) Everette Conti
LOLB – (1) Jaun Harris (2) Patrick Frank
LILB – (1) Patrick Frank (2) Ryan Cochran
RILB – (1) Oscar Stegail (2) Patrick Frank
ROLB – (1) Ryan Cochran  (2) Juan Harris
CB – (1) Donald Mclintock (2) Chris Robinson
CB – (1) Chris Robinson (2) Joel Flemming
FS – (1) Gregory Neal (2) Sam Rose (3)Andrew Thomas
SS – (1) Andrew Thomas (2) Kevin Daniels

Coach decides rest of formations

Kick Returners
PKR) Enrique Ledford (1) Robert Williams
2KR) Christoper Rousseau (1) Robert Williams

Punt Retuner
PPR – Robert Williams (1) David Cohen (2) Roberto Brandt

Strategy Type

Backfield: By Committee
Primary Receiver: Mike Gorham
Playing Time: Mostly Starters

Playbook: Fast
OFFENSE
Coach Decides
Last 2 mins [Ahead]: Balanced – 70/30
Last 2 mins [Behind]: Spread – 20/80

DEFENSE
Coach Decides
Last 2 mins [Ahead]: Cover 2 – 40%
Last 2 mins [Behind]: Nickel – 60%

CAPTAINS
1) Kyle Aquino - QB
2) Roberto Brandt - RB
3) Harry Ham -C
4) Michael Barclay - DT
5) Kevin Daniels - SS
OFFENSIVE CAPTAIN – Kyle Aquino
DEFENSIVE CAPTAIN – Michael Barclay

MINI TRAINING CAMP –
OFF- QB Kyle Aquino - Accuracy
OFF- RB Roberto Brandt - Agility
OFF-SHawn Simon -Endurance Conditoniog
DEF- LB Ryan Cochran – Endurance/Conditioning
DEF- CB Chris Robinson - Hands
DEF- Sam Rose – Speed

PUBLIC/PLAYER RELATIONS EXPENDITURE (PR)

Michael Barclay -2.5 Million
1 Million M. Barclay - Video Package to introduce to crowd in meet and greet. Michael Barclay Running through walls, The walls get bigger and bigger until he see's a QB in Sillouette wearing an opposing Jersey, then he crushes him, then he spots another Silouette I a different Jersey. He repeats this destruction until he finally looks back standing infront of the impact bowl and there is a pile of Qb behind him.

1 Million- All children in attendacne for first game of the season and last game of the season receive a M. Barclay Replica Jersey.

500K- The commercial shows people dressed as the players from other teams running trough the streets. They all start getting trampled as the final player in a New Jersey Dragons uniform gets trampled and all the bulls stop in their tracks. The camera pans and see's the entire Orlando Stampede with Michael barclay leading the way. He puts on his helmet, gets in the three point stand and starts chargingt he bulls as the rest of the defense follows

Mike Gorham
500K- Billboards showcasing Mike Gorham as the Number one reicever in Orlando. It shows him in front hold a ball one handed towards the camera and the rest of the offense behind him ready for game time.

Team Expenditure

500k First sunday every month, first 300 fans in attendance receive foam green and yellow Bull Horns

500k -  Orlando Stampede Team Commercial.
We see the a signal of the Orlando Stampede in the sky at night like the bat signal. We start seeing players suit up like super heroes would do without seeing their faces. We see villian types running through the streets in opposing team jerseys. Suddenly they start running the other way as someone screams. They are finally here. All the villains start running into the stadium as we see the entire Orlando Stampede team lead by kyle Aquino going into the stadium. And a logo pops us that reads “The Orlando Stampede have arrived”

500K - Meet and greet with the fans and the team at our stadium Before preseason kicks off.

2MM – Team dietision during the preseason to help our guys get in better shape and acquire better eating habits.

Ticket Prices
$300
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:43:45 PM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 05, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »
END OF PRESEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

1. How did you feel your offseason went?
2. After seeing them in camp and in pre-season, do you think you have any stand out rookies?
3. Did you have any position battles in camp/preseason?  How did they turn out?
4. What was the highlight, and what was the lowlight of your preseason games?
5. What is this teams biggest challenge going into the season?
6. Where do you predict this team finishes at the end of the season?

REMEMBER TO WAIT FOR YOUR COACH TO APPROACH YOU, DUE TO THE MEDIA'S ABILITY TO ASK FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 07, 2015, 12:23:32 AM »
1.How did you feel your offseason went?
I did what I set out to do. I heard a lot of rumblings and rumors that I screwed up the team even more then the previous GM. I heard the team by team previews, the preseason analsys all saying we were thr worst team, we had no shot, that Orlando could be the worst team in HIFL history. I hear people saying I still had a great foundation with Back and Mullins and I traded them away for nothing. I hear it all. You know who else hears it, Best, Barclay, Cohen and Collins, how about some of those amazing rookies out there that I drafted with the picks I got from those supposed bad deals I made.That locker room has been paying attention and they are salty, they are gritty and they are ready to prove some people wrong. See, you can't build something great if you don't have the proper foundation, if you do not know what the foundation is made of. And for what it was worth, the foundation that was here was not laid down by one Eddie Phoenix. It was not a foundation I saw as strong enough to hold what we are trying to build in Orlando. I came in and I knew I was going to reset the culture here. Change the narrative and make the Orlando stampede a team with an identity. Not a team in which one or two stars played on but a team that went out there and played like,- just that, a TEAM!.

2. After seeing them in camp and in pre-season, do you think you have any stand out rookies?
Well, I think Simon did a terrific job, for a rookie coming in to what is being said a rebuilding situation with the spotlights on him knowing he is playing for his hometown. That he is one of the pieces that will carry this team, I think he did a great job. I also think Ryan Cochran did well, he got a nice sack there vs  Tombstone and I feel Cooper surprised a lot of folks, he played hard. What is important when these rookies go out there is not what they do per say to make the highlight reel but that they understand the fundamentals, play their positions to the best of their ability and contribute even when they aren't involved in the play. When A team loses, most times it's because players do not play their position properly or are out of position or giving up because the ball went away from them. That is not what i saw out there. I saw professional athletes who know what they are doing and do it damn well. Honestly, that is what I want from our rookies out there on the field.

3. Did you have any position battles in camp/preseason?  How did they turn out?
I saw some hungry guys out there. You know, everyone here is playing wihtout anyone giving them a chance. From our number 1 to our 5th stringer, everyone is trying to do what they can to not only get better, but make Orlando Stampede better.

4. What was the highlight, and what was the lowlight of your preseason games?
As a whole I think the highlights were watching these guys go putt here already knowing what is being said and still competing at a high level even in something as what some might say meaningless preseason games. Well, by the way those teams were competing out there you wouldn't have know if it was preseason or week 9. And lets not forget QB, Kyle Aquino and his performance out there putting the Stampede on his back and let's not forget the man on the other side that made it all possible for Kyle, Mike Gorham, 105 yards on 5 catches, that man is playing mad and I like it. Let's not forget with all the passing Brandt looked solid and slippery out there. He forced those LB's to come up giving Mike some space to get open. I see good things in Orlando's future. As far as lowlights are concerned I don't think there was any. Administration wise I could have handled something better but as a team and in that locker room I think the guys know what must be done. You guys are giving us a snow balls chance in Disney Land to do anything this season and fr me. I think that is fantastic. It will allows these guys to go out there and shock the world every week.

5. What is this teams biggest challenge going into the season?
I think it's going to be keeping our spirits up. All the guys in the back have heard the nay sayers and right now that has become a huge    chip on their shoulder, but no matter how angry you play or how much you look from within to self motivate, when you hear you are a loser and then you lose a few games you start to believe the non-sense being said around you. So the biggest challenge is going to be making sure that our coaches keep these guys motivated and always looking for something to put on the board to get themselves angry and ready to play no matter what is being said in the news or what the record says.

6. Where do you predict this team finishes at the end of the season?
I will predict this, this team will surprise some people. This team with shock some people. I predict some of those players you all have written off will make the highlight reel most nights, and most of all, I predict this team will give Orlando something to be proud of as long as they always come ready to play.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 07, 2015, 05:09:11 PM »

I'm going to be honest with you boss, after the off-season I was worried I stepped into the wrong job and was in for a bad year... but your press conference definitely made me feel that the right man is at the wheel.

That was great and the entire team noticed it.  You have our confidence, now hopefully we can play this year, find who deserves to stay and who needs to go, and build this team one year at a time.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 08, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »
OK, Coach Bryce, what is your take on what you saw out there. As far as personnel goes, where would you like to make some changes?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 09, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »

Well, do you want to know about changes for this year, or changes in the grand scheme to make the team more in the mold of what I think would work best for our system?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 09, 2015, 09:13:38 AM »
Let me hear both and then I'll start talking to the other coaches. Remember I have wiggle room to make some small upgrades. I'm willing to eat salary if we can better in some areas. Let me know if there is a free agent out there who you think can help us.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 10, 2015, 09:19:41 AM »

We could get an immediate upgrade over Conti at tackle by adding Ronnie Andrade.  He's young and I like his upside.

Other than that, their aren't any free agents that really excite me unless you want to cut Cohen and add Robert Gallagher as a speedy change of pace back.

...long term we need a young stud at RB, we need a true franchise QB, we need a young star receiver. ..We need guard and tackle upgrades, and we basically need to completely upgrade every position on the defense.

It's a long term project.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 12, 2015, 08:14:06 PM »

Hey Boss, I know you're busy, and our boys are really ready to play week 1 football.  We're going to go ahead and autolock it down, but don't fret.  It's not a morale hit or anything, We're going to put our best on the field and go all out and see how it goes.  The coordinators are ready, I'm ready, and the players are ready.  We can look and think about roster moves later, because honestly anyone we added would need a week or two to acclimate to our offense anyways..

AUTOLOCK

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 13, 2015, 08:31:44 PM »
WEEK 1 PRESS CONFERENCE

THE MEDIA WAITS FOR YOU TO GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE WEEK, YOUR ESPN NEWS, AND WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE CLUB

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2015, 01:48:05 AM »
I saw some good play out there. Would I have liked to come away with the win, of course, who wouldn't but I think I speak for everyone when I say we saw a lot of heart and hustle on that field by our boys and those are the building blocks for a foundation that will lead to a successful future here in Orlando. Do we have work to do? Yes. I think every team does in some facet of this game. We have work to do on both sides of the ball and that is what this is about, getting better, turning your weakness into your strength. And before I forget how about a round of applaud for the effort put in by Roberto Brandt, 3 TD's, I mean what a game. Once we get all our gears moving at the same speed we are going to be scary. But for right now we are looking ahead and forward to next week's challenge.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »

What did you learn about your team this week?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 16, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »
I learned what we all learned, Physically, we can go head to head with anyone. Mentally, we play harder when the chips are down. Competitively, we don't put our tails between our legs. We have the talent, I know it, you know it, the Orlando Stampede fans know it...now once all those guys in that locker room look in the mirror and tell themselves that they have what it takes, once they all know it,-oh BOY!. So I guess to answer your question, I learned what every team will come to learn. Orlando Stampede comes to play.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 16, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »

Well, it's definitely a start..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 16, 2015, 11:35:30 PM »
Coach, our defense had some trouble against the pass, though we gave up less than 300 yards through the air I'm wondering was that a fluke and will our run defense fair any better against our next opponent. What needs to be moved around?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 17, 2015, 09:13:02 AM »

There isn't much we can do about it, we're pretty average on defense.  You saw the grades.  We've got to build the defense through free agency and the draft, but right now we have to play the hand we're dealt...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 17, 2015, 09:24:33 AM »
Darlene DC get Richard McKenzie please, Thank you

-------

O.K Coach, let me know...do we need to move any linebackers around, and lineman around, I know we have a tough task ahead of us with a stout running game coming our way. Is there a different scheme you would like to try?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 17, 2015, 09:30:46 AM »

I am putting our best team on the field, it's just we don't have a ton of studs.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 17, 2015, 10:10:27 AM »
I hear you and I'm going to look around, now, do you think I should talk to Barclay, I mean the guy is a monster but it seems like he's having a little trouble showing everyone? you think I should talk to him or let him find his own stride?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 17, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »

As a former Defensive End, I'd probably not like if my GM called me in after 1 game.  Maybe give the big man some time, if he's not shaped up by week 4, maybe then talk to him about it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 17, 2015, 01:25:53 PM »
Great coach,I know as a former DE you got his back and that is awesome. That is what team is about? Thank you Coach,

-------

Darlene can you get me coach Sanders, Thank you

--------

Coach, First off amazing game plan, Brandt had an amazing day. I see Kyle spread the ball evenly. I know it's only week 1 but I am here to help anyway I can. Are you happy with what you saw from the offense and should we move some things around. Like Number 1's, 2's and 3's or should we let it ride another week?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 18, 2015, 12:58:34 AM »

We got our best out there sonny boy..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 18, 2015, 10:15:58 AM »
OK, then we go out there and play like we know how.

-------

Darlene can you call in Roberto Brandt, Thank you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 18, 2015, 10:53:42 AM »

Hey boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 18, 2015, 02:43:21 PM »
Roberto, I just wanted to tell you face to face that you put on one hell of a show out there this past week. But that was last week and this week, we're going to Mackey's house in Alabama. You know all eyes will be focused on you two and the comparisons have already started. I want you to listen and hear what everyone has to say and use that to fuel your motivations, go out there and shut all the nay-sayers down. You set the way for our offense. This is your year, let's go get it.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 18, 2015, 02:48:57 PM »

I will do my best.  I wish we ran the ball more, 3 TDs was fun but not many chances to gain yardage.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: August 18, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
I'll run it by coach Sanders but understand he is doing the best he can out there and as long as he has performances like the one you gave us, we have a chance.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 18, 2015, 08:19:28 PM »

Hey, that's all I can ask.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 18, 2015, 09:10:02 PM »
OK, I'll call in coach Sanders now, good talking, can't wait to see you out on that field.

------

Darlene, can you get me coach Sanders again, thank you

-----

Coach, thanks for meeting with me once again, I was speaking with Roberto and he feels like he can carry more of the load. Now, I would never tell you how to run your offense because I think your spread offense is amazing. But, I was wondering maybe giving Roberto the workload this week can help free up our guys like Gorham, Simon, Collins and Best to be more efficient in the spread. What do say we give the kid the workload and we can see what he can do and what we have. I honestly think it will make the spread even better, What do you think?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 18, 2015, 09:25:14 PM »

I think running backs always want the ball more...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 18, 2015, 10:21:27 PM »
They do, except our guy put up three touchdowns in week 1. I brought him here because I knew he could score, now I want to know if he could run. I want to know what type of runner we have here. I want to know if he could carry the rock or is he going to fold and put the ball on the ground. So, For this game I'm suggesting we adopt a more balanced running attack. We see how it works. This is what building a team is. If he can't handle the load we stay the course. But if he can and he surprises us, well that is just one more weapon we can use to our advantage. This is win win.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 18, 2015, 11:04:22 PM »

Fine, just adjust the percentage in your lock in, I'm going to get back to the practice field.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 18, 2015, 11:32:11 PM »
Excellent, than you coach for understanding and rolling with it. I'll start getting all that done!

----------

Darlene before we lock and wrap up the week can you get me Kyle Aquino, thank you

---------

Kyle, first off you looked comfortable out there. You spread the ball well. How do you feel out there?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 18, 2015, 11:33:51 PM »

It wasn't great, but it was a good start I think. 

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 18, 2015, 11:45:19 PM »
Definitely was, I wanted to tell you that I saw some real good things out there. You spread the ball well. This week coach Sanders and myself spoke and we are going to see if we can open up the field more for you by having a more balanced run attack. This way, with Roberto running, maybe we can draw the opposition to bring eight men in the box leaving Simon, Gorham,Collins and Best open in space with the spread. I think with teams already knowing you can throw that ball all over the field, if we can get teams to also worry about our run game we will be dangerous.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 18, 2015, 11:48:46 PM »

I just run the plays that get called in... how you decide to do it is between you and coach.  

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 19, 2015, 12:02:39 AM »
I know, but you are one of the leaders on this team and I wanted to be upfront and give you the heads up and respect of telling you we were going to change things this week. Thank you Roberto, can't wait to see you out there on the field this week.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 19, 2015, 12:09:02 AM »

Roberto?  Hey man... who the hell do you think I am?  My name is KYLE. You want to talk to me like I'm some important part of the team, and then you call me ROBERTO?!

...Go to hell, suit!

KYLE AQUINO STORMS OUT OF THE OFFICE IN A BIG HUFF AND PUFF MOMENT, HE SLIPS AND FALLS OUTSIDE YOUR SECRETARY'S OFFICE AND SLAMS HIS HEAD ON THE PRINTER, NOW IS IN THE MEDICAL TRAINERS ROOM, HE IS DIAGNOSED WITH A CONCUSSION AND WILL MISS THIS WEEKS GAME...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 19, 2015, 12:25:04 AM »
(Eddie storms out of his office)

Dammit, Darlene, get me Mario Estrada please, Jeeesh

-----

Mario, as you may of or may of not heard, your teammate Kyle stormed out the room because I was talking to him about how we are going to go with the run game with Roberto this week, I called him Roberto and he flipped. Well, one man's misfortune is another man's opportunity. You're starting this week. Go see coach Sanders for the run down.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 19, 2015, 12:30:05 AM »

FINALLY!  My opportunity to start a game in the HIFL!  WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!  

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 19, 2015, 01:09:02 AM »
Go out there and do your best, let's surprise some people. Can't wait to see you what you do on the field this week.

--------

Darlene, I'm going to call it quits for tonight, first thing tomorrow I'll finalize my sheets and paper work., goodnight.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: August 19, 2015, 01:11:26 AM »

Goodnight, Roberto.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 19, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »
(Darlene let the coaches know I'm going into the lockeroom)

-----------------

(Goes into the lockeroom and looks around as he gets everyone's attention)

Gentlemen, as you know, due to the unfortuante injury to Kyle Aquino, Mario Estrada will now have the oppurtunity to lead you all. He is as excited for this oppurtunity as I am to give it to him. He needs you as much as we need him. So let's go out there in what will be a hostile crowd, let's shut them up and shit them down. Play smart, play hard and let's change the narrative. I like what I saw week one. Now let's go get this franchise it's first win!

------

Player Rotation: Mostly Starters
Tempo: Slow
Run/Pass Ratio Changed to 70/30
Blitz Ration: 60/40

Depth Chart Changes
Mario Estrada Starting Quaterback.
Implementing Cover 2 Defense

Offense
Implementing I-formation
Spread Offense: Richard Collins is now number (3) Receiver

3-4 defense
Barclay from NT to LDE
Merlin Mclendon from LDE to NT
Sam Rose (1) SS in 3-4 defense

3-4 defense and Cover 2 mainly to be used.

I-Formation
QB – (1) Mario Estrada (2) Thomas Walsh  (3)Kyle Aquino
FB – (1) Robert Williams
RT – (1) Everette Conti
RG – (1) Deon Wentwroth
LG – (1) Lesley Cooper
LT – (1) Harold Womack
WR – (1) Mike Gorham (2) Richard Collins  (3)Ian Pietro
WR – (1)Xavier Best (2) Enrique Ledford (3) Christopher Rousseau

DEFENSE
Cover 2
RDE – (1) Andrew Reyes (2) Merlin Mclendon
LDE – (1) Merlin Mclendon (2) Andrew Reyes
RDT – (1) Michael Barclay (2) Harold Womack
LDT – (1) Charles O'Brian (2) Everette Conti
LOLB – (1) Jaun Harris (2) Patrick Frank
MLB – (1) Patrick Frank  (2) Oscar Stegail 
ROLB – (1) Ryan Cochran  (2) Patrick Frank
CB – (1) Donald Mclintock (2) Chris Robinson
CB – (1) Chris Robinson (2) Joel Flemming
FS – (1) Kevin Daniels (2) Gregory Neal
FS – (1) Sam Rose (2)Andrew Thomas

LOCK IN

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 21, 2015, 10:38:38 PM »
WEEK 2 PRESS CONFERENCE

THE MEDIA WAITS FOR YOU TO GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE WEEK, YOUR ESPN NEWS, AND WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE CLUB

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 22, 2015, 08:52:37 AM »
(Eddie walks in and looks around before sitting. he takes a deep breath pulls his chair out and sits down)

I take the blame for this loss. I put this one on my shoulders. From losing our QB a few days before to changing up the defensive scheme at the last minute when my coaches said they had it all control. I didn't give my guys enough time to really let the new scheme sink in. This whooping falls on me. The team was faced with a lot of obstacles this week that I placed in front of them and it ain't fair to put this on them. Next week we will go back to what we know best. We will go back to our originally planned defenses and offensive spread scheme. We will have our QB back and the fans shouldn't panic. I know that is hard to sell after this beat down and I know after this week all the media types and "sports analyst" will beat their chest chirping about their predictions towards this team, but it wasn't the teams fault. Next week we will go out there and shine and once again give Orlando a team they can be proud no matter the outcome. I tell you, one positive that we as a team walked away with was that Roberto did a nice job carrying the load like he said he could. That is one more weapon we can strut out there next week at our home opener against Atlanta.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 22, 2015, 09:48:32 AM »
"Do you have any concerns over Atlanta's exotic 4-4 defense?"