Author Topic: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE  (Read 129462 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : ORLANDO STAMPEDE
« Reply #1500 on: January 11, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »

Honestly in terms of input, if it isn't being 100% left in my hands to choose the depth chart and/or strategy, then its all in your hands.  It's not a 50/50, its all or nothing.

When it comes to training and other things, the GM is paid to make those decisions, and the coaches are paid to get the most out of those decisions.  We can not and will not ever tell you what training people need when you're working on your lock in sheet..

GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 11, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
Thank you for your honesty and straight forwardness. I'll put it all in effect and get this thing locked up.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: January 11, 2016, 10:56:06 PM »
Darlene, I know I keep saying I'm about to lock-in I just don't want to miss anything, but my word this time, after this I'll organize my Lock-in which I am almost done with, can you get me Doyle Brady

-------

Brady, glad to finally speak, Listen one of the players told me that they wanted to work on their conditioning and endurance this off season and preseason. I wanted to know, what is it you think you should focus on this preseason so I can let the coaches know what drills to do with you ?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 12, 2016, 12:35:36 AM »
YOU GET NO RESPONSE

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 12, 2016, 06:29:47 AM »
OK, I guess I'll decide

-----

Darlene can you......ahhhhh forget it, I'll be locking in soon

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: January 13, 2016, 04:59:40 PM »
Darlene as you may of heard I have acquired a sponsorship from Microsoft that will net us an extra 6 million in PR that is going towards a family center at the stadium and a complete system overhaul. That is going to leave us with an extra 2 million in PR. So two questions, How much will cost to fly in everyone's wives and kids to the first preseason game. How much will it cost to give away an X Box to each season tickets holder.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 13, 2016, 05:12:16 PM »

It would cost us 250K to fly families in for the Preseason home game.

...it would cost $5MM to give away an Xbox to each of our 10,000 season ticket holders.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 13, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
OK, Thank you, we are definitely bringing families down. So, to my Knowledge there are a combined 200 public,private, specialized,disability and catholic schools in Orlando. I would like to give the top male and female in their graduating class each a laptop I hope they can take to college with them. How much will it cost to give away lap tops to 400 deserving high school kids. We have this Microsoft money we might as well put it to good use for the fans

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: January 13, 2016, 06:23:51 PM »
Don't worry about it, as I see it, a fully loaded lap top with Window 10 is a little under a thousand bucks, with 400 students, to be safe I'll drop 500K for the Lap Tops. We'll call it Stampeding towards Success. I'm about done and I'm going to ring this in.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 13, 2016, 10:11:30 PM »

QB 1   Kyle Aquino, QB 2 Brett Roe
RB 1 Alphonso Montes, RB 2 Roberto Brandt, RB 3 Terrance Williams
FB 1   Steve Robinson
TE 1   Shawn Simon, TE 2 Stephen Greene
WR 1     Xavier Best
WR 2     Mike Gorham
WR 3  Steven Carlson
WR 4    Domenic Caron
WR 5    Robert Ponder
---------------------------------O-Line-------------------------------------
G1   Deon Wentworth, G 2 Harold Gallegos
T1   Harold Womack, T2 Everett Conti
C1   John Tribble, C2    Harry Ham
DE 1   Michael Barclay, DE 2 Andrew Reyes, DE 3 Craig Newsome
DT 1   Judy Growler, DT 2 Brian Pino, DT 3 Jonathan Black
---------------------------------D-Line------------------------------------------------
LB 1  Patrick Frank
LB 2  Doyle Brady
LB 3  Ryan Cochran
LB 4  Juan Harris
-------------------------D-Backs--------------------------------
CB 1   Alfred Glass
CB 2   Theodore Schumacher
CB 3   Joel Fleming
CB 5   David Chong
---------------------------------------
SS 1   Kevin Daniels
SS 2   Matthew Knight
----------------------------------------
FS 2   Gregory Neal
FS 1   Sam Rose
-----------------------------Special Teams--------
K 1Charles Babcock
P 2Antonio Jordan

Special Team Returners
PR 1 David Chong
PR 2 Gregory Neal
PR 3 Robert Ponder
--
KR 1 Robert Ponder
KR 2 David Chong
KR Gregory Neal

----------------------Strategy----------------------------
A. Backfield Strategy – Primary RB is A.Montes
B. Primary Receiver – Xavier Best
C. Playing Time – Mostly Starters

Offense
Primary Offense: Spread
Power
Two TE
Shotgun
Pro Set
Pass/Run  60/40

Defense:
Primary formation 3-4
Nickle
4-3
Dime
Goal Line
BLITZ  Ratio 65%

--------------------------Skills Training-------------

Kyle Aquino (QB) –IQ
Harold Gallegos (G)-Conditioning/Endurance
Sam Rose (FS)-Speed
Doyle Brady (LB)-IQ
Shawn Simon (TE)-Hands
Michael Barclay (DE) IQ
----------------------------------------------------
PREASEASON STRATS
Offense Playbook –Spread/Power
Pass/Run Ratio - 60/40

GAME 1
- Player Rotation: Mostly Starters
- Tempo: Fast

.GAME 2
- Player Rotation: Mostly Backups
- Tempo: Moderate
-------------------------------------------Captains--------------------------------------------
Starting QB: Kyle Aquino
Skill Players: Xavier Best
Offensive Line: Deon Wentworth
Defensive Front Seven: Michael Barclay
Defensive Secondary: Alfred Glass
Offensive Captain: Kyle Aquino
Defensive Captain: Michael Barclay

===============================PR----------------------------------------
Kyle Aquino PR 1 Million

500k Camp Kyle
Kyle Aquino will hold a weekend camp for all children who reside in Orlando with disabilities ages 5-12

500K Style with Kyle
All Children under the age of twelve received Orlando Stampede Kyle Aquino Jersey’s in the first home game of the season.
-------------------------
Alphonso Montes PR 500K

500K - Ragin Bull Commercial spot –
A remake of the original Ragin Bull Commercial featuring Robert DeNiro playing Jake LaMotta but instead of Robert DeNiro it’s Aphonso Montes in an updated version of the commercial for football in the same way the original commercial was intended and instead of showing a guy in the boxing ring in the end we see a silhouette getting ready to get in his stance.

500k - Father and Son
All fathers and sons come to the first preseason game for free and receive Stampede shirts.
Xavier Best PR 1M

500k - Best foot forward- 3-day WR camp for all Orlando inner city youth ages 5-17
1st day ages 5-12 Catching and Running
2nd day ages 13-17 Catching and Running
3rd day all ages attend with their families for meet and greet and autographs.

500k Billboard
A billboard spread throughout Orlando and one shared with Mike Gorham and Steve Carlson showcasing all three receivers
Steve Carlson PR 1M
500K – Mini Autographed football statues of Steve Carlson in an Orlando Stampede Uniform to all fans in attendance.

500K -  Billboard
A billboard spread throughout Orlando and one shared with Mike Gorham and Xavier Best showcasing all three receivers
Mike Gorham PR 500K

500k-Billboard
A billboard spread throughout Orlando and one shared with Steve Carlson and Xavier Best showcasing all three receivers
----------------------------
Harold Gallegos PR 2.5M

1M – Commercial
It opens in black and white on a high school football field; you hear the voice of Morgan Freeman through the back ground theme of Ennio Morricone’s “Ecstasy of Gold”
   “It’s starts somewhere”
It pans back and forth through high school footage and then when he puts on the Akron University hat. The scene cuts through a bunch of flashy college highlights.
   MF: “I always believed somewhere was where you stood”
We here Commissioner Wilkinson’s Voice call out
   Commish: “And with the fifth pick in the Season 7 HIFL draft, Orlando Selects from Akron University”
Morgan Freeman voice:
    “Now that somewhere is here”
   “In Orlando”
   “As part of the Stampede”
We see a silhouette of Harold Gallegos walking onto the field through the walkway and he sees Kyle Aquino.
Kyle;
   “Finally”
Harold smiles and puts on his helmet and the scene fades
MF: “That’s football”

500K- Where’s the Beef (Throw back day)
All Senior citizens ages 55 and above eat for free in the third home game of the season

500K- Billboards
Across the 1-95 from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando and down to Miami advertising Harald Gallegos as the “The Wall”

500k-Football for Freedom
All Military personal receive an official Harold Gallegos Jersey the last Sunday home game of the season.
Alfred Glass PR 1M

500K- Billboards Lock Down City
Billboards throughout Orlando titled Lockdown City depicting himself in the forefront and Theodore Schumacher on the side in their football

500K-Meet Mr. Glass
For all Fans 18 and over in attendance will receive Alfred Glass Bobble head dolls and Orlando Stampede programs
Theodore Schumacher PR 1.5M

500K If the Shu Fits
All Orlando football youth programs will receive all new equipment

500K- Billboards Lock Down City
Billboards throughout Orlando titled Lockdown City depicting himself in the forefront and Alfred Glass on the side in their football stance
500K -Don’t call it a come back
Commercial with LL Cool J’s famous “Don’t call it a comeback” song showing Schumacher playing the previous year and then training and preparing for the upcoming year.
Michael Barclay PR 2.5

500K-Barclay Sack Town Billboards
Billboards featuring Michael Barclays 14 different Sack Victims throughout Orlando

500K- Sack and scream
Commercial with the back drop soundtrack of the terminator showing highlights of Michael Barclay getting his 14 sacks. Then we see a silhouette of Michael Barclay getting closer and we see one of his eyes turn red, Then in an old school sound clip of terminator we hear “I’ll be back” The commercial pans out as we see a sea of HIFL players wearing different jersey’s laid out everywhere.

500K-Barclay Battle’s
Donates 31,250 to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer foundation for victims and awareness every time he gets a sack until he reaches 500k
in donations

500K Barclay Bash
Left and right Incredible Hulk style yellow and green Orlando Stampede Barclay foam fist to all fans in attendance in 4th home game.

500K- Bringing it with Barclay 
Every home game one lucky fan will be chosen as a finalist. In the last home game 4 Fans will be chosen to be given Brand New Orlando Stampede Green Ford F150 Broncos.
Sam Rose PR 5M

500K- Superhe-Rose
Commercial depicting all Superhero’s rushing to save people and every time they arrive at the scene, Sam Rose has already done the Job. One of the superheroes wielding a Hammer and a winged Helmet ask "Who is getting here before us?” A little boy says to the superhero “Sam Rose!”

500K- 4 week summer camp for All Orlando High School football teams.
Week 1: Being a Pro (Sam Rose speech about his experience as a first year Pro)
Week 2: How to get scouts to notice you (Special Guest GM Eddie Phoenix)
Week 3: How to ace your S.A.T’s and give yourself a better chance to succeed in college. (Teachers and Professors speak)
Week 4: Picking and Agent, Staying out of trouble (Special Guest GM of the Orlando Stampede Eddie Phoenix)

500K-All new Equipment
4 lucky High School football Teams in Orlando Florida in low economic Area Codes get all new Football equipment for their programs

1M- Play like a beast, Smell like a ROSE!
Releases a Body gel and spray for athletes who want to smell manly during the game and stop foot, underarm and jock odor

1M- Rose Garden
Builds a new football field for his Hometown High school named after him

1M –Rose Buds
500 seats behind the West and 500 seats behind the East end zone will be reserved for any patrons wearing the most bizarre and creative Orlando Stampede fan outfits in support of the team Home game 2 and 4.

500K- All wounded Warriors will get in for free Last three home games and receive Sam Rose Jersey’s

Misc. PR
New Alternative Uniforms                                                   500K

Family Center                                                                1.5 Mil
Including game rooms with all Microsoft X-Box one products

Electronic System over hall throughout the stadium      2    Mil
This includes new POS system for restaurants, Lounges and concessions
WIFI throughout the stadiums.
Microsoft Systems throughout the entire stadium.

250K to fly families down for preseason.

500K Stampeding towards Success
The top two students male and female dealing with economic hardships in everyone one of the 200 High Schools to receive fully loaded brand new HP Laptops with Windows 10.

TICKET PRICES $350

LOCK IN

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 14, 2016, 10:06:45 PM »

Here is our report from training camp... Snazzy 3rd uniforms. I caught my boyfriend wearing mine when I got home last night, I have to get a new one now since it got soaked in blood after I stomped his pansy ass...

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:12:51 PM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 19, 2016, 10:20:51 PM »

WELCOME TO SEASON 7

THE MEDIA WAITS FOR YOU TO GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR OFF-SEASON AND YOUR OUTLOOK FOR SEASON 7

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 20, 2016, 08:43:20 PM »
How’s everyone doing tonight, I tell you, I'm glad to be back at work. We got some unfinished business. First I would like to thank all the Orlando fans for coming out to support us last year. You made the difference; you made a lot of those guys in the locker room realize that they were playing for more than just themselves. It’s part of the reason why we were so good at home. So, to the fans, we are going to keep it rolling this year and I know their is an excitement and I hope to see everyone at our home games supporting us.

Now, I know everyone wants to know my thoughts on last season. Well to avoid beating a dead horse on all the topics I touched up on week after week last season, let me just say. Everything I did last season was to lay the foundation for last season and beyond. I stand here to take the shots and the blows so that my team can play without the burden of having to answer for my moves. They shouldn’t have too. Last year was the epitome of what a roller coaster season was. We started extremely slow and were making all the talking heads look good and proud of their predictions of the Orlando Stampede being the worst team in the league. After we got our doors blown off when Kyle was injured, something happened; this team came together and became just that, “A TEAM”. From that point on we left everyone scratching their heads and making excuses as to why we were winning. We never won in your eyes by our own decree; it was always something the other team lacked. But we took it in stride and knew our inexperience cost us 3 close games. Now that inexperience is experience. So, to answer you’re your question, I think we did fantastic last season. Because for myself, winning was not my only form of success to judge those men on, it was how they fared in the roughest and most difficult times. 

So now here we are, you want to know what I expect for season 7, I expect what our fans expect, what my coaches expect, what Mr. Adores expects and most importantly what those men in that locker room expect. We expect to make some noise. Listen, I think we had a fantastic off season that on paper makes us look damn near unstoppable, but, we don’t play on paper; we play on turf, on grass. We won 7 games, we did that with what everyone said was rookies, unproven guys and aging vets. We went into this off-season knowing where we struggled and I hope I was able to give our coaches and the fans what we needed. I was able to sure up our Defense with acquiring Schumacher and Glass, we kept our core together with Barclay, Neal, Rose, Fleming, Cochran, Reyes and Frank and as some of you already know we just acquired Steven Wright. On offense we drafted a super talented guard to protect Kyle’s blindside with Harold Gallegos. We strengthen our offense by adding a dynamic RB in Montes while solidifying our WR core with Carlson and Caron. We have the twin towers at TE with break out star Simon and now 6’9 Converted TE Green. And now Xavier Best gets to shine as the number 1 WR. I’m just saying, if we were 7-9 before all that, I can only imagine what season 7 has in stored for us. But I won’t put the wagon before the horse because there is still one intangible in all this. The guys need to go out there and play to their strengths and god given talent. They do what they do best and Orlando will be sipping champagne right next door at Disneyland in 19 weeks.

On a final note before I take anyone's questions, I must add this one thing and it’s the most important. Last year Coach Bryce, McKenzie and Sanders coached their tails off. They took a team everyone wrote off and came one game from a playoff berth. That, that right there is special. I think I have a special group of coaches who are only poised to do great things. I believe in them with my heart and passion for this game and I am excited to see what they can do with this team moving forward.  Now, I think I have spoken enough to fill a hot air balloon by myself, so, I’ll take your questions now.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 20, 2016, 10:10:44 PM »

Rumors swirl that you got into some hot water with players and agents in the off-season, care to elaborate on this?      

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: January 20, 2016, 10:22:53 PM »
Well, first I think you got me confused with another GM, there were no issues with players and agents, just Agent and I handled it the best way I knew how. We came to terms. Orlando is better for it because we locked in some talented guys for the long term and both parties walked away happy and like it never happened. So, I wouldn't say hot, maybe a little warm but now we are all good and focusing on season 7.

Next question?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: January 20, 2016, 10:58:22 PM »

Can this team afford to retain Steve Wright long term, or was this trading a long term rookie for a one year rental?      

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 21, 2016, 04:06:15 PM »
Well, trying not to forecast next season, I'll say this, I think Doyle can come really close to being who Steve Wright is right now. So I couldn't pass up getting the guy I wanted sooner than later. I truly believe Doyle can a great player in this league but I wanted someone who was already a great player in this league. So if all goes well and I am sitting here next year which I fully intend to be, Wright will be part of Orlando's bright future.

Anymore questions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 21, 2016, 08:31:55 PM »

While I love adding a talented linebacker like Steve Wright, a lot of people here see it as a big gamble giving up our first round pick for what could be a rental... More of a move you see a team that is "one player away" make...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 22, 2016, 12:13:45 PM »
I understand, but when ever you get a chance to sign a talent like Wright, you have to take it. Plus I see him as part of our future so if that is where it was looked at as a gamble then there is no gamble at all. Plus going into next season we will be able to be the first to offer him a contract. Our defense was one of our weakest parts last year, I am doing all I can to put a better defense out on that field this coming season.   

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 22, 2016, 01:44:26 PM »

You don't need to explain, I just said I liked the move.  I'm just relaying the general feeling.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 22, 2016, 06:52:19 PM »
You like it, I like it, then we are good. I'll let you get back to preparation and I'll move some things around. I still believe we can pick up some talent on free agency

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:39 PM »
Darlene can you get me C Harry Ham please

------

Mr. Ham, as you may already know we added Mr. Tribble to our line up. Now we can't play both of you in the same position at the same time. We can, play both of you at the same time and here is how we can get all that talent on the field at once, I would like to know if you could move to Tackle and help strengthen our line. This way we can get yourself, Gallegos, Wentworth, Womack and Tribble out there creating a wall so strong that Kyle would have a lifetime to throw the ball. This will also allow you to start 16 games and help you pad your resume with two positions.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 22, 2016, 11:18:53 PM »

It would've made a hell of a lot more sense to move me to Tackle BEFORE training camp so I could get some training at the position, but I'll do whatever the team needs me to do man, Playing time is important to me, so if its start at Tackle or sit at center, I'll move..

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:19:12 PM by Talon »

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 22, 2016, 11:42:14 PM »
You are a true gamer and team player and I am hoping these preseason games can you the reps you need to situate you at Tackle. Thank you Ham, I will call your agent and put it in with him.

-----

Darlene can you get me Agent Drew L. thank you

-----

Drew, I wanted to let you know that your client Harry Ham realized his playing time was in jeopardy since we acquired Tribble and is interested in moving positions from Center to Tackle in order to start 16 games. I wanted to run it by you so there isn't any confusion, misunderstandings or any misdealing.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 22, 2016, 11:54:45 PM »

He Realized? ...or he was threatened?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 23, 2016, 01:17:18 AM »
I guarantee you there was no threatening. With having two centers both will be sharing starting duties and game time and he said and I quote directly from Harry, he said "Playing time is important to me, so if its start at Tackle or sit at center, I'll move" I never told him move or else.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 23, 2016, 01:19:41 AM »

Gotcha... well it doesn't concern me, I only deal with contracts.  Have at it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 23, 2016, 01:26:38 AM »
Well, it does concern you considering I have to now release your other client, tackle E. Conti.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:25 AM »
Darlene can you get me Steve Rosenhaus

-------

Steve, I see your client DT David Cain is still on the free agent market. I am willing to sign him and make him a starter right now for 1 year at 1 million

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 23, 2016, 01:39:17 AM »

Hello GM Phoenix,  I am Jennifer from the league office.  I am here to inform you that you breached procedure as of 1:28 AM, you were in violation of the league's roster limitations. 

Your promotion of Freddy Purnell to the main roster put you in violation.  As a result, you are penalized 5MM in salary this season and next, and must get your team under the required roster size and within the confines of the salary cap before you may proceed.

After locking in for your training camp you must be in compliance with the roster limits and requirements at ALL TIMES.

As a result of this problem, the league will allow you to use your next seasons' amnesty clause to comply with your new roster limits.

Please be more careful in the future.   

Hey ass hole, just so you know, this is our official demand to be traded for ALFRED GLASS and MICHAEL BARCLAY.

You don't fuck me and my clients over like that, with that attitude. 

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: January 23, 2016, 01:51:05 AM »
Drew, a team has to make moves. I didn't have attitude I wanted to let you know what we were doing. Those guys are not getting traded anytime soon, after this year we can talk, players get let go all the time. I was making you aware.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 23, 2016, 01:53:46 AM »
(Eddie Hangs up with Drew)

------

Darlene can you get me commissioner Wilkinson please

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 23, 2016, 02:07:29 AM »

GM Phoenix, what can I do for you? 

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 23, 2016, 02:29:06 AM »
Good evening and I am sorry to bother you at this time but I was informed by your office that I would be heavily fined for having went over the max roster limit. Mr. Wilkinson I would like you to hear my case. As you are aware my time here in HIFL has been penalty free. I have done my due diligence and have not been penalized by your offices during my time here. As you know, the GM's in this league are burning the midnight oil preparing for another fantastic season. With that said I have been doing my best to bring the proud franchise of Orlando back to the top so I am always making moves. Now, last year I was a bit disorganized but managed to stay out of trouble because of a wonderful PR women I have. I decided to get a better filling systems and a few fax machines to better manage the happening within my office.

Now, as of 1:28 AM eastern standard time I was putting in two faxes to your office. The first was a release of two players E. Conti and J. Growler. I was also sending a fax about another two players, the re-positioning of H. Ham and Promotion of F. Purnell. I sent the release forms first and then the promotion. As you know, I have done a complete overhaul of our computer systems from our brand new sponsor Microsoft. It seems that all the kinks have not been worked out completely as our IT guys are working effortlessly to get this all ready for the new season. Mr. Wilkinson our systems are still being worked on and that seemed to cause this confusion with the faxes in the order that they were sent. If you look at the time stamp they were sent five minutes apart but in the wrong order that I originally sent them due to my system upgrades still being worked on. This error has come due to a hiccup in the new system and I plead that the 5MM dollar fine being imposed by your offices be lifted this one time or if at the very least for this year. Thank you Mr. Wilkinson and I hope you understand my position in this unique but stressing situation.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 23, 2016, 02:34:30 AM »

GM Phoenix the league has a strict rule system in place in regards to roster and salary violations.  For the league to make an exception for your situation without having done the same for GM Gravedigger, GM Powers, or any other GM who has violated the roster parameters in the past would be something only Roger Goodell would do.

I am sorry, but the league's rulings are final, the penalties have been the same since the league was formed, so there will be no modifications at this time.  You are One roster space short for the remainder of the year and can have a maximum of 39 players, you have been fined $5MM this season and will face the same penalty next season, and you are currently 2.5MM over the salary cap and must clear that cap room before you are clear to continue.

As my assistant Jennifer said, you may use your next-offseason amnesty clause to remove a players entire salary from your books, but all other moves will still follow the league's release guidelines of 50% payout for the life of the deal, or you may seek a trade.

Please be more aware and careful in the future. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 23, 2016, 02:34:57 AM »

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 23, 2016, 02:39:44 AM »
Mr. Adores, our new Microsoft system upgrades from our new sponsor Microsoft resulted in a hiccup sending out faxes. this will be taken care of. We are in prime position to make big moves and waves so I ask you to continue to trust me because I have not let you down yet sir. This will be handled. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 23, 2016, 03:03:08 AM »

...I am not thrilled at all with the news of two of our best players wanting to be moved. 

Fix all of this and right the ship. Consider this strike one.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 23, 2016, 03:11:10 AM »
O.K Mr. Adores, will do, thank you for your patience in this matter and giving me the opportunity to handle this. I'll get to it right now

----

Darlene can you get me Agent Drew

----

Drew I apologize for the last hour, if it sounded like I hung up it's these new systems we have in place, everything is wifi and electronically connected Glass and Barclay are a huge part of Orlando's future. Their PR has made them a hit in the city they are the cogs. We have always had a great working relationship and I want to continue that. If I came off Brash I apologize but we have always been straight forward with each other and I was just giving you insight on my next moves with your client. If you let me, I can restructure the Glass contract so that he is making 14 million next season and 3 Million PR and Barclays contract so he is making 10 million next season with 3 million PR. Let's keep this relationship afloat and continue doing business.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 23, 2016, 03:16:02 AM »

I want Conti re-signed, and I want those raises now.

If not, our stance does not change. 

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 23, 2016, 03:27:02 AM »
Ok Drew, if you want the raises now, I can do this, I can give them a 1 million dollar raise and 1 million dollar pr bump this year and then give them each 3 million dollar raises next year and 2 million dollar pr bumps next year and resign conti. How does that sound? I think that's a fair compromise. That means next year Glass will be making 16 mil and 4 mil in pr and Barclay will be making 11.5 mil and 5.5 mil pr

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: January 23, 2016, 03:38:50 AM »

No No, I want the money you offed, I just want it now.

$14MM and $3MM PR for Glass, now.

$10MM and $3MM PR for Barclay, now.

...Or, you can move us to a team that won't rise up and keep pounding that red button.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 23, 2016, 03:52:21 AM »
OK Drew, I am giving permission to talk to GM Powers about possible trade for Barclay so I can adjust money so that I can re-sign Conti and keep Glass

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 23, 2016, 03:57:40 AM »

Now we're talking...

Thanks.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 23, 2016, 01:00:53 PM »
Darlene can you tell me, now that I amnestied Carlson and accepted this deal with Gm Metroll, how much money do we have available to us. Thank you

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: January 23, 2016, 02:27:17 PM »

We have one open roster space and 2.5MM in Salary.  Mr. Glass is expecting 2MM of that for his raise.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: January 23, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »
OK Darlene I have taken care of Glass, can you tell me how much PR money we have left.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: January 23, 2016, 04:22:06 PM »

500K in salary and 2.25MM in PR and we are a WR short with one spot to fill.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 04:22:28 PM by Talon »

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 23, 2016, 04:32:09 PM »
Darlene can you get me Amber Molina please, thank you

---

Ms. Molina I am almost embarrassed to call you with this, but I have come to realize with all we went through your client Stephen Green is best suited for WR and I would like to move him back to his original position WR.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 23, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »

Oh wow, that is funny.

AMBER LAUGHS, UNCONTROLLABLY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 04:33:27 PM by Talon »