Author Topic: TEAM : PEARL HARBOR PREDATORS  (Read 61491 times)

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : PEARL HARBOR PREDATORS
« Reply #1300 on: July 21, 2016, 03:31:32 PM »
You make a very good point. They had more sacks than us but we're the ones who came up with the turnovers. I'm very happy with the performances our secondary has been putting in and we definitely have youth going for us. Our front 7 have been strong all year, too, but I think we could still improve the penetration we're getting. We have the stud DE and I think Christian has shown he can get to the QB this year. I don't want to disrupt things too much so if we brought in 2 guys onto the line/into the linebacker corps, what would you be looking for?

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 21, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

I'm very happy with the defense right now, not sure what I'd say we needed to improve at this time.  I'd rather focus on the rest of this season.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 22, 2016, 12:11:27 PM »
I understand but my job is to look further ahead than that. We are where we are because of the preparation we put in before the season. We're behind on that this season but I'll take that on myself and we'll discuss it again at the end of the season.
Alabama... they're a difficult team to work out. They don't seem to use a rb but Ortega carries the ball a long way. He's prone to errors when he throws though so I'm confident our guys will get their chances. I think we leave things as they are and let our guys target the qb like they always do.
I don't see a reason to change things offensively either so let's just get out there and take the penultimate step towards being best of the west.

Player rotation: Mostly starters
Tempo: Normal
50:50 base run:pass ratio.
Everything else as per last week

Training: Coaches' decisions

lock in

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 24, 2016, 02:02:28 PM »
S7 WEEK 15 RESULTS

THE PRESS WAITS TO DISCUSS THE LOSS, AND YOUR GAME THIS WEEK WITH TOMBSTONE THAT WILL NOT ONLY DECIDE THE DIVISION WINNER, BUT ALSO THE #1 SEED IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 24, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
That was an incredibly disappointing final home game of the season but I don't want to dwell on it. Ortega was outstanding and there is little you can do when you face an opponent who puts in a performance like that. Over 100 yards running on 15 carries is ridiculous from a rb so to see it from a QB... Alabama have a rare talent there. Overall our performance wasn't good enough this week though and we'll need to be much better in our final game. That was not the sendoff we wanted to give to this stadium or our fans. Fortunately, we still have the opportunity to correct that. Win against Tombstone this coming week and we can clinch homefield advantage. The lads need to put that last game behind them and give everything they have out there this week. It won't be easy, the Outlaws are a very tough team to beat but I believe our lads have it in them to come out on top. Our last game against them was a tough loss to take and everyone involved in this organisation is determined to get our revenge in the most important game of this season. We ran them close last time and actually dominated for 3 of the 4 quarters, we just weren't able to turn that domination into points and we were punished for it. We've become a lot more efficient as the season has progressed, though, and Frank Cooney is not going to be caught out like he was the last time. There is nobody in this organisation as determined to put that loss right this time as he is and we all have every faith in his ability to do that.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: July 24, 2016, 03:38:07 PM »

Wow... that Ortega, he's something else.  I'll be thinking day and night how to stop him next time we have to face him, that's for certain.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 25, 2016, 01:13:10 PM »
I've never seen anything like him. It seems he's put his early season errors behind him too. If anyone can plot a way to stop him I'm sure you can. Might be best to sit back and react to him rather than trying to pressure him, but that's for another day.

Where did all of those sacks come from? Are the o-line looking tired or were Alabama just too good for them? That did look like a tired performance from Usher too. It might be worth giving him a rest so he's ready for the playoffs. I'd not consider it if I didn't think Chandler was up to it. I still won't consider it if he still has a shot at topping the rushing charts.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 25, 2016, 05:22:24 PM »

I don't think it's fatigue as much as it was a case of a very talented defense.  They have the most athletic defense in the league.  Their big men move like linebackers, but hit like wrecking balls.  However, if you want to rest anyone, I wouldn't let stats cloud your judgement.  Mackey is likely to finish leading the league again.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 25, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
Alright. I'm a little concerned by that but I suppose it's going to happen occasionally. We'll have to look at ways to counter that in future. I'll have a word with Patrick about how he's feeling before I make a decision.
As for Tombstone, I think we're better placed to take them on now than we were last time. They seem to be a well balanced team though. At the moment it looks like it's going to be a tight one and may come down to who wants it more. I don't like that. How do we push this game in our favour? I'm considering slowing our tempo to try to control the ball.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 25, 2016, 07:16:54 PM »

With all due respect, we have one of the best offenses in the league, changing our game could throw us off, I don't think we should play reserved now, we need to go for the throat of Tombstone.  They struggle on offense, have been all year, so I think we push them to make the plays they haven't been able to make all year.  Those lads are in for a rude awakening as far as I'm concerned.

..but hey, you're the boss.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 26, 2016, 02:29:49 AM »
I may be the boss but I trust your judgement. You've done a much better job with this team than anyone could have hoped for. I come up with ideas but you know the team and the game better than I do. Let's do it. We'll play our game and make tombstone have to do something special to beat us.

Lock in

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 26, 2016, 02:51:44 PM »
S7 END OF REGULAR SEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

THE PRESS WAITS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE WEEK, AND YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR FIRST ROUND PLAYOFF MATCH UP

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 27, 2016, 01:50:45 PM »
I'd like to start by congratulating the Dragons on their incredible season. Every year we see an Impact Bowl champion but how often do you see a perfect season? Everyone involved in that organisation should be proud of what they've achieved and they have to go into the playoffs as favourites to win it all.
Turning my attention back to this past week... That was some end to the season. It was always going to be an exciting game between us and Tombstone with all that was on the line and I'm glad we didn't disappoint. If that's what our games are going to be like then I can't wait for the next. Of course, it helps that we came out on the right side of the result. GM Powers has put together a quality team there, though, so it took us being at our best to win that. It just goes to show how this game can come down to individual moments.
Earl Christian's safety was the difference in the end, which is no more than he deserved after the season he's had. How he's been overlooked for defensive rookie of the year is beyond me. As is Dale Hardaway's exclusion from the offensive shortlist. O-linemen seem to be overlooked but you can't do anything offensively without them. We've asked Dale to step straight in as starting LT and he looked like he belonged there from the off. I don't remember him allowing a sack all year, despite squaring up to the best pass rushers in the league. Everyone on this roster has stepped up when asked to this year and they deserve to be called the Best in the West. That title isn't yet ours, though. 2 more wins before I'll accept that.
We start this week against Lincoln. I have a lot if respect for GM Strike and the team he's put together. We got the better of them earlier in the season but he's improved that team since and at this point the past no longer matters. Having the home crowd behind us will be a huge boost and we're determined to give this stadium a few more reasons to celebrate. If we play our game and work as hard as we have all season then we can beat anyone.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 27, 2016, 02:19:38 PM »
"News has broken that Dale Hardaway has been added to the Rookie of the Year ballot, but heading into the season, what did you believe was a "realistic" goal for your team?"

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 27, 2016, 03:24:24 PM »
I'm very pleased to hear that Dale has been added to the shortlist. He may not play in one of the flair positions but he's looked like a veteran in his position all season and he deserves to be recognised for it.
When I first came to this team, I had a 3 year plan in place. In the first year I was aiming for 6 wins but when the coaching team came together and our roster filled out I knew we were capable of more. I would have been happy to achieve .500 at the start of the season but now I would be disappointed if that's all we managed. Every time we set a goal we surpassed it. Hopefully we'll keep on doing that.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 27, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »

Congratulations are due. Best record in franchise history.  The #1 seed in the West.  All in your first year.

...but lets not revel too long.  We've got bigger fish to fry.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 27, 2016, 05:23:07 PM »
Congratulations are due all round. I never touched a ball or ran a training session after all. You and your team deserve a lot of credit. The celebrations will wait until the end of the season though. As you say, we have much bigger fish to fry.

Starting with Lincoln first. I think we match up well with them so I'm tempted to go with what we're doing. They look weak against the run though so perhaps we should consider upping the percentage to take advantage of that matchup.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 27, 2016, 06:04:28 PM »

When you are a balanced team like we are, it is good to play to the other teams weakness.  I think Usher and Chandler will find success, so I agree with that.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM »
Great, we'll do that then. I don't see much need to change what we're doing on defense this week. I think we have a good chance with the way we've been playing and the fans behind us. Lets head down and I'll speak to the players.
----------

Gentlemen, gather round. I'll try to keep this short as I know you've got a lot of preparation to put into this game this week. I don't come down here to speak to you much because I have faith that the coaches and each one of you know what you're doing. During the regular season you all showed me that my belief was well placed and you've all done me proud already. But as I look around now, look each of you in the eye, I can see that none of you are satisfied yet. It's been a long, hard season. We've had our highs and lows... we've felt the joys of victory and the pain of defeat... we've taken some impressive scalps and lost some important guys along the way... but through it all we've stuck together as a team and have shown the world that we really are more than the sum of our parts. When this season started, nobody gave us a chance. They saw a team in transition, coming off the worst season in franchise history and with the worst defense the league has ever seen. Do you know what I saw when I first stepped through these doors? I saw a group capable of so much more, with the drive to prove the doubters wrong and the ability to do something special. That's why I was excited to take this job... why Coach Blitzer was, why Coach Hall was and why Coach Roy was. We each believed in what this team could achieve and we've done everything we can to provide you all with the tools to do it. Look around you, at the guys next to you and the ones behind you. What you see are division winners, the number 1 seeds and the Best in the West. That's what I see and it's what the people out there see now. We're no longer the plucky underdog, punching above our weight. We are one of the best teams in this league, the greatest this city has ever seen... the ones to beat. People would have laughed had we said at the beginning that we'd finish this season as champions... now we're just 3 games away from it.
Lincoln are the first hurdle we need to jump before we can get where we want to be. This week they come stalking into our lair and they want to take from us what we have earned over the past 16 weeks. Let's show them what Predators do when someone tries to steal their prize. We beat them once before in a battle that went the distance... this week they stand between us and our goal and we are going to run right through them. 3 games away, gentlemen.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 28, 2016, 08:51:28 PM »
THE TEAM SEEM MOTIVATED BY YOUR WORDS

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: July 29, 2016, 03:30:47 AM »
60:40 base run:pass ratio.

Lock in

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 29, 2016, 10:46:29 PM »
WILD CARD ROUND PRESS CONFERENCE

THE PRESS WAITS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTION TO YOUR PLAYOFF GAME, AND IF YOU WANT TO, THE REST OF THE PLAYOFFS.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 30, 2016, 10:33:09 AM »
We've had some exciting games this year, some absolute blowouts and tight victories but that has to be the most satisfying performance of the lot. This was the first playoff appearance for many of our players, and for me, but we looked like we belong here. We were in complete control from the off, got out to a big lead and never looked back. 'Turnover' Taylor had yet another outstanding game for us out there and made a huge difference early on. I've seen the press referring to it as the making of a star and that's exactly what he's been for us this season. I'm very pleased he's managed to show what he's capable of on the big stage and I'm sure there will be more to come. On offence, we showed the sort of efficiency that got us where we are. We even managed to rest some of our key players and that could prove to be important as we host Oakland this week. It was a tight game last time and, despite us coming out on top, we're not going to take them lightly. Any questions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 30, 2016, 11:23:04 AM »
"Would you say that James Taylor is the best safety in the HIFL after the season he's had?"

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 30, 2016, 04:01:48 PM »
You'd have to say there's definitely an argument for that, sure. However, I don't want to speak about just one player. This has been a team effort all year and this past week was the culmination of a lot of hard work. This team is out there playing for each other every week and that's what we'll need to win against Oakland.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 30, 2016, 09:49:43 PM »

Right, now lets get to work.  Oakland has been looking for an Impact Bowl berth for quite a while now, and now its our chance to make sure they are still trying to get there next year.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 31, 2016, 06:15:11 AM »
Sounds very good to me. It was a tough game last time against them but this team has grown a lot since then. I think we match up well against Oakland, though I want to go back to 50:50 on the run pass ratio. I want to stretch the field this week and open up those holes for Usher to run through.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 31, 2016, 11:38:07 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 31, 2016, 02:01:45 PM »
I'm glad we're on the same page there. Tashaun Pate makes this a different game than the last. I want to try and keep him bottled up and force him to rush his plays from the pocket. Is the defense going to do that as it currently is or do we need to tweak something? I only ask because Ortega caused us real problems in week 15 and I don't want to see that happen again. I obviously don't want to make any major changes at this point, just talking about a slight ratio tweak or perhaps assigning a linebacker to track him.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 31, 2016, 02:19:03 PM »

We could definitely increase the blitz slightly, to add more pressure.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 31, 2016, 02:45:07 PM »
That sounds like a plan to me. We already blitz quite a bit so I don't want to go too crazy. Would an extra 5% do it or do we need to go as far as 10% to notice a difference?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 31, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »

I was thinking around 5%, and I'll only increase on a few situations.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: July 31, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »
I'll put that down to coach's decision on the sheet then. Is there anything else you think is worth discussing about Oakland before I speak to Coach Roy and a few of the players?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 31, 2016, 03:13:37 PM »

No, I'm ready when you are.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: July 31, 2016, 05:39:14 PM »
Alright, I'll meet you down on the practice field in a bit. Could you send Coach Roy to see me please?
-------

Coach, that was a very efficient performance from your lads this past week. You deserve a lot of credit for the way this offence has played all season. I think the press have overlooked that a bit.
There are a couple of things I want to discuss for Oakland, though. First off, we're not getting much joy on kick and punt returns. Do you think we may get more production using other people on the returns?
Secondly, Ricky Lackey has looked outstanding lately and has been outproducing Saunders. I don't want to upset anyone but at this stage we need the best guys on the field. Are there any formations in which Saunders is ahead of Lackey still?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: July 31, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »

The formations Saunders is on the field for also involve Lackey, so there is no an issue there. Wenzel and McReynolds are always on the field, and then as we get more spread out, Saunders and Lackey come on as well.

As for the return game, if you want tos witch it up we can, but I think it may just be a case of us not having a dynamic return man on the roster.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: August 01, 2016, 02:58:34 PM »
I see. Thanks for your feedback, Coach. I don't think there's any point changing things for the sake of it so if you don't think it'll effect anything then we'll keep going as we have been. I think it's that time... I'll follow you down.
-------

Alright lads, gather round. Coach Blitzer and I have some things to say. Now a lot of people out there will be expecting me to talk about where we've come from, how we've clawed our way up from being the worst, how we're the underdogs here to crash the party... but none of that is true. Not anymore. We're here not through luck, not through the failures of others and this is certainly not some fluke. The pundits might question our position and suggest we're only here in the short term but I know differently, so do the coaches and so do the thousands of fans in this city. We're not some plucky team, punching above our weight... we are the number one seeds and the best team in the West. We have one of the top scoring offences in the league, one of the top running games, a defense that forces more mistakes and more turnovers than any other team out there. We're not the underdogs, we're the top dogs, the ones to beat and this week Oakland come here to our home to try and sneak their way into the Impact Bowl. I don't know about you but that is something I will not allow to happen. We have worked too damn hard and fought for too long to allow that to happen. Over 17 games this season we have shown what this franchise is capable of, what the coaches and I knew we were capable of and now it is time to make the world believe it. We are the Best in the West... but that's not enough for me. Not this year.
Few out there thought we could go this far. After the Metro and Franchise eras, few here in Pearl Harbor would have even dreamed of this. When Ace Profits announced the franchise would be moving I'm sure many of them gave up the hope of seeing their team compete at the highest level. You have brought that hope back. Each and every one of you has played your part in bringing these fans back to the stadium, bringing some pride back to the community and you're now only 2 games away from bringing a championship to Pearl Harbor. When you step out there on the field I want you all to take a moment to look around those stands... look at the sea of Predators flags, jerseys, caps, scarves and know that those are repeated out on the streets and in the homes around this city. You have all given this city so much after this past season and the fans are now going to give all they can to carry us over the line and all the way to the Impact Bowl. This is the final game in Pearl Harbor, an historic day for this city and this franchise and one I want to live on in the memory long after this stadium is gone. I want these fans to be able to look back in pride when they speak of how they were here on this day! For this game!
 Go out there lads, hit your marks, make your tackles and show that killer instinct that has made us the elite team here in the West. We are Predators and on our final day, here in our home, we feast on Silverbacks!
Coach...

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: August 01, 2016, 03:08:01 PM »

Boys, we've gone out week after week and beat teams that they said were "better." ...Now we are the apex predators in the Western conference, and it's becoming a mantra out there that people need to come here and "do the unthinkable" and knock us off...

Now listen to me when I say this.  In football, anyone can beat anyone, so we don't play the "they are better" "we are better" game, now do we?  No.  I say it every week in practice.  We don't play our opponents, we play ourselves.  Look in the mirror lads, that's your greatest competition. 

So let others focus on how to beat us or how to stop us, that's just fine; because I want you to focus on how WE win, not how THEY lose.  Control the field, Control the ball, and above all else, Control Yourselves.

Play Smart.  Play Physical. and remember that the Predators are the Hunters, and everything else is just PREY!

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: August 01, 2016, 03:17:40 PM »
Blitz percentage: Coach's decision as discussed

Lock in

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: August 01, 2016, 09:29:19 PM »

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND PRESS CONFERENCE

THE PRESS WAITS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: August 02, 2016, 01:17:07 PM »
I don't think there is much to say after that. I did promise a game that would live long in the memory, just hoped it wouldn't be like that. Congratulations to GM TJ and his Silverbacks, they fought all the way and that can take you far in this game. That said, I'm absolutely gutted. We should have won that game. We had our chances but just didn't take them. It's a blow but there are a lot of positives to take from the season and we'll come back stronger.
To the fans I just want to say a simple thank you. You were incredible out there and I'm just sorry we couldn't give you all the fairy tale ending we all wanted. The ovation we got at the end brought a tear to my eye... and that's a very rare thing. We're going to miss this city and its people but we hope you'll still wear your Predators jerseys with pride.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: August 02, 2016, 01:20:47 PM »
"Special teams clearly made the difference, but are you concerned at all about your kicker, or was this just a one-time blow up?"

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: August 02, 2016, 01:31:05 PM »
It was a very emotional day for all of us and sometimes the occasion can get to people. There definitely won't be another day like that. Still, I think it's incredibly unfair to try and place the blame on one player. We win as a team and we lose as a team. As I said, we're all going to come back stronger from this.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: August 02, 2016, 03:22:44 PM »

The Blokes are taking it hard... but I've reminded them of how much there is to be proud of. It was a great first season.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:30 PM »
I'm pretty gutted myself. Fucking kickers. Can't place all the blame on him though. 8 sacks to 1 is not good enough. The lads in the secondary were outstanding again though, as were Smoak and the skills guys. As you say, we have a lot to be proud of. I just think we need to upgrade the lines and bring in a kicker to challenge Baldwin. We'll go over all of that after getting away to clear our heads. If you think the lads would benefit from a quick word I don't mind doing that.
Oh, there is one more thing. The Cotter. A dick, perhaps, but one you could handle?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: August 02, 2016, 04:20:30 PM »

You can give them a talk if you'd like, but it's not really necessary.

..As for Cotter, not sure since I've never really had to work with him, but he does have some talent. 

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: August 02, 2016, 04:40:51 PM »
He's definitely got talent but he looks like a pain to deal with. We have a good bunch here so I'm wary of bringing in an attitude problem but he could give us that threat we're missing. I'll let the lads get off on holiday and I'll have a word when they get back for the new season. I have a few roster things I want to discuss but they can wait if you're eager to get off.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: August 02, 2016, 06:17:43 PM »

Up to you boss.

GM Dazz

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: August 02, 2016, 06:17:58 PM »
We'll talk when you get back. Enjoy your time off.

Lock in