Author Topic: TOP HIFL MOMENTS  (Read 3484 times)

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: TOP HIFL MOMENTS
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »

Well you see...

COACH UNEXPECTEDLY HURLS A LARGE FROZEN BLOCK OF ICE AT GM DAZZ, THE GM STRUGGLES TO CATCH IT DUE TO ITS COLD, HARD, AND SLIPPERY NATURE.. THE BLOCK FALLS AND SHATTERS ON THE FLOOR LEAVING WET DEBRIS EVERYWHERE. ...IN THAT MOMENT YOU REALIZE THE DIFFICULTY OF HOLDING ONTO THE BALL WHEN IT IS A BIG FROZEN ICE CUBE...

...Mixon fumbled once, Johnson fumbled twice, Rizzo fumbled once, and then in the last seconds Whaley fumbled.. it was cold and tough to hang onto the ball, just part of the weather we've had to deal with this year.

GM Gooch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 88
  • Never wanted the fame, I only wanted to be great
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »
EVERYONE SMILES AND SHAKES HANDS TO CELEBRATE THEIR AWESOMENESS!
GM Kirk [12|Mar 04:19 PM]: Gooch, how much did you bribe the HIFLPA to help you steal all my players?
GM TJ [12|Mar 04:21 PM]: Lolololololololooooooooooollllllllllll
Disgraced GM Powers [12|Mar 04:24 PM]: The league is #TeamGooch
GM Gravedigger [12|Mar 04:25 PM]: It's because he's so nice....
GM Gravedigger [12|Mar 04:25 PM]: Unnaturally nice...
GM Adam Wrong [12|Mar 04:25 PM]: I love gooch
GM Gravedigger [12|Mar 04:26 PM]: Everyone loves Gooch, except Kirk...
GM Phoenix [12|Mar 04:28 PM]: Almost makes you think gooch is reincarnate red skull trying to live a double nice guy life on hifl
GM Gravedigger [12|Mar 04:31 PM]: Gooch's heel turn will rival Hogan....

GM Cory

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »

Man you know we ready to bash them weak ass receivers they got out there, push em, shove em, punk them out like the little bitch boys they are!  Dickey ain't Dick!  Ralph Brown?  Man What can Brown do fo' me?  he can sit down and take his whoopin like a man!!!  Who else they got? Whoever else they got can get this right here!

HOLT GRABS HIS CROTCH AGGRESSIVELY

Yeah!  That's right, all this up in they face after I teabag them on a sick ass P.D!  I call them PUT DOWNS because that's what I do!  I PUT THEM DOWN!  like a Wrestler, yessir!  For that 3 count baby!  Jose Pruitt better be happy he wearin' that helmet, he better turn the coach's speakers up nice and loud so he can't hear me, or I'll be in his head like a freakin' brain eating parasite!! All up in them brains man!  FOR REAL!

DIG?!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:39:03 PM by Talon »