Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 139888 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1350 on: January 20, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »

I've never coached any of these guys, so I honestly don't know.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 20, 2018, 11:10:56 PM »
Thank you coach, I understand, makes sense.

---

Ms. Watson an you get me agent JTC

---

Mr. Crane, good evening. I would like to add your client CB Timothy Brown to our minor league affiliate the Savannah Heatwave. I'm thinking 2 years 500k.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 20, 2018, 11:29:46 PM »

Certainly.  We'll sign.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 20, 2018, 11:46:34 PM »
Great, I'll send it in.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 21, 2018, 10:44:44 PM »

Sir, our coaching staff, minus Coach Campbell is expected to be back shortly.  We may have to look into hiring an interim Defensive coordinator in the even that Coach Campbell is not recovered.  It is believed that he is in a North Korean Prison.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 21, 2018, 11:13:49 PM »
Excuse my tone at the moment, But I just wrote a check to get everyone back safety and we lose one of ours[FACE PALM]... So are you telling me this is a "I need to pay to get him out situation" or "I am up the goddam creek situation?" If this is a pay, tell me how much they are asking for his release. if I am up the creek please contact Missouri head coach John Gloss please, training camp is about a week away and we need to go into training camp with a DC who can get this going. Thank You.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 21, 2018, 11:24:13 PM »

There is still a chance Coach Campbell is released, but the reports have indicated that he was very aggressive with the captures and they took out their frustrations on him before dragging him onto the slave ship. 

I will reach out to Coach Gloss right away.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 21, 2018, 11:55:37 PM »
Thank you, but just hold on with Gloss, Seems like according to ESPN NEWS, Coach Campbell was found floating on a cooler in the pacific. That's great news, I hope for his safe return. Do me a favor can you please reach to the family of coach Campbell. They must be terrified and confused. Please let them know we are doing all we can to get coach Campbell back. Let them know he has been found and we hope to get him back on U.S soil as soon as possible. Thank You

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 22, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »

The latest I have heard is that Coach Campbell will be back in time for training camp sir.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 22, 2018, 03:45:10 PM »
That is great news Ms Watson, first and foremost for coach and his family. It’s also great news that coach Campbell is able to get back to doing what he loves. Getting back will bring some normalcy back into his life. We can’t wait to have him back. I would like to throw a welcome back party at the coliseum with the team, their families and Campbell and his family to welcome him back and honor those who didn’t make it. Can you give me numbers on that?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 22, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »

Depending on how big you want to make it sir, anything from 250K and up, its up to you.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 23, 2018, 01:58:16 PM »
Let's put 750K towards a catered benefit that will include the players and their families. It will be a Warrior benefit to join together as a team and unite to welcome back coach Campbell and honor those who did not make it back by presenting Black HIFL stickers the Atlanta Warriors will be wearing in the back of all their helmets.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 28, 2018, 01:29:44 PM »

Okay, We can do that... so we're only honoring the missing coaches and Coach Campbell, as well as their families, correct?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 28, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »
We are bringing the players and their families together for team unity all while welcoming back coach Campbell and honoring the missing coaches.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 29, 2018, 12:57:26 PM »

Yes... that's what I said.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: January 29, 2018, 01:25:27 PM »
Apologies, I was just repeating to make sure I don't forget anything, Thank you.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 29, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »
Ms. Watson, I just had a pretty good promotional idea. Can you get me retired Nascar driver Tony Stewart.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 29, 2018, 10:20:24 PM »

Go ahead and pitch your idea, so we can decide if its worth getting him on video call vs. the regular phone.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 29, 2018, 11:11:09 PM »
I think it would great for the Atlanta Warriors and Tommy Mazza to sponsor a NASCAR. Tommy Mazza made his name in Florida and since NASCAR season kicking off in about two weeks in Daytona Beach what better way to promote not only the HIFL, but the Atlanta Warriors and most importantly Tommy Mazza with his very own car. With the collaboration with the U.S Military and Wounded Warriors projects I think this would be a hit.  See I'm thinking we could get a guy who just retired, like a Tony Stewart to give it one more go. Do a year worth of publicity maybe get us a few wins, I think this could be great with no real downside. There are so many teams in Nascar, Team Penske, Hendricks Motorsports, Front Row Motorsports etc. We could come in as High Impact Motorsports, as the Atlanta Charter, Splash wounded Warrior Project Logo right on the back, Have Tommy's Number right smack on the hood with the Atlanta Warrior head dress feathers splashed across the doors. I'm getting amped up thinking about making this. If the car comes in last place, so what, we got free publicity, the kid stays relevant in Florida for the next few years and we bring a different audience to Nascar as well as bring some of their audience to the HIFL, hell maybe even collaborate to bring Nascar to Atlanta. And if we win, we could damn near make this kid the face of the league with as much publicity he would get. I mean, this is what these guys want with their PR money right, what do you think.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 30, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »

Sounds like they like it... but why are we pitching it here and not just doing it in the lock in?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 30, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »
Well, because I needed to get permission to talk to Tony Stewart. He's retired and I wanted to know was he available. So, I'll do this, rather Stewart is or isn't I'll pitch it in the lock in. Who ever we get to drive our car we go with them. Thank you Ms. Watson. I will prepare to lock in and be done tonight.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 30, 2018, 11:57:17 AM »

No worries, it doesn't really matter who drives the car, as we won't really touch on it much beyond the grading of the PR.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 31, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »

Strategy

Playbook and Depth Charts (Starters from left to right)

Offense: Spread
QB Thomas Mazza, Louis Alicea
RB Daniel Collins, Johnny Vasquez, Elijah Hood, Raymond Ellis
FB Charles Martinez
TE Robert Gilbert, George Fox
WR Andrew Craven, Alonso Munoz, (Slot) Eric West, John Flynn, Armando Shumaker
G Albert Esparza, Allan King
T Louis Duckett, Julio Redd, Jamal Seal
C Danny Kirkland, Darrel Hendrickson
Depth Chart for all other formations are Coaches Decision (Mazza, West, Esperaza are locked in. All other positions up for grabs)

Defense 4-3
DT George Slender, Brian Ezell, Rex Mundy
DE Christopher Chandler, Scott Larue
LB Stephen Leake, Al Barclay, Harold Van Buren, Raul McDowell, Leland Creamer
CB Eric Evans, James Cavanaugh, Michael Winkler
SS Lucas Ash, Manuel Novak
FS Myles Bullock, Rob O’Shea
K Wendall Lawrence
P Spencer McCants
Depth Chart for all other formations are Coaches Decision : ( Chandler, Leake, Ash are locked in. All other positions up for grabs)

Kick Return/Punt Return: Coach Decision

Backfield Strategy
Coaches Decision

Primary Receiver
(Eric West is in the slot. All others are coach’s decision.)

Run/Pass Ratio – Coaches Decision
Tempo – Coaches Decision
Blitz Ratio – Coaches Decision
Playing time – Balanced

MINI CAMP

Defense
CB Eric Allan: Agility
DT Brian Ezell: Tackling
CB James Cavanaugh: Speed

Offense
T Julio Redd: Pass Blocking
RB Daniel Collins: Endurance/Conditioning
QB Thomas Mazza: Football IQ

Captains:
Offensive Captain:  Thomas Mazza
2 Offensive Alternate Captains: WR  Eric West, G Albert Esparza

Defensive Captain: Stephen Leake
2 Defensive Alternate Captains: DE Christopher Chandler, SS Lucas Ash

PR

Eric West

250K- “Go West”
Billboards around Atlanta that show Eric west catching a ball running west. The tag line reads, “Even in the south, we can go West”

250k- “West World”
A video Montage of all of Eric West highlights with “Power” By Kanye West playing in the video before every game to get the fans hype.  He will come out pre game with Wounded Warriors in home games 3 and  5
--------------
Daniel Collins

250k Daniel Collins “Head of the Class”
First 1000 fans in attendance in the 2nd home game receive a Daniel Collins bobble head figure. The first 100 receive Rare Daniel Collin bobble head figure in which he wearing his sit he wore at the draft holding both Atlanta Warrior Helmet and Alabama Helmet

250K “No Sweat”
All Merchandise stands will sell “No Sweat” Daniel Collins team color head bands with his Number on it.

250K-"DC Universe"
At halftime of every home game two fans are selected to race in an DC Universe themed Ninja Warrior style obstacle course while holding a football. The winner receives Daniel Collins gift package containing;
-1 pair of cleats
-1 Daniel Collins Atlanta Warrior Jersey
-1 pair of Football gloves
-1 football autographed by Daniel Collins.

250K “Follow the D-Train"
Billboards throughout Atlanta’s subway system and all of Georgia Buses that go into Atlanta will have a Picture of Daniel Collins Running forward holding the ball pointing forward. The tag line read. “Follow the D-Train”

500K  “The D-Train is coming”
The commercial opens on a quiet Monday morning. Daniel Collins comes out of his house and looks around. The sun is shining. People are walking their dogs, schools buses are passing by and the mailman is delivering the mail. Daniel puts on his head phones and the music hits “Power” By Kanye West. He starts to jog as flashes of his college days zoom by the screen. He turns the corner and the people walking their dogs see him and begin to join him in jogging. Suddenly the mailman drops his bag and starts to jog with Daniel. DC jogs buy the school bus as all the kids are waiving and he smiles back. He turns towards the shopping center and is jogging down the street. The diner owner is sweeping the front as he drops the broom and starts jogging, the older barber shop owner puts on a DC head band and starts jogging. The florist starts jogging. DC turns and doesn’t notice people are following him. We see a panned view of DC running down the high way with a lot of people following. He turns off the ramp and starts jogging in the city. Business men and women are dropping their suitcases and following. The bus driver and all the passengers come out the bus and start joining. DC turns and heads toward the Coliseum. As he gets closer a school is having a field trip and the teachers and students start joining.  He finally reaches the coliseum. DC wipes the sweat of his brow. He takes off the head phones and the music fades. He looks back and is surprised to see so many people behind him. A young boy comes out the crowd;

Boy: Welcome to Atlanta Mr. Collins

(DC gets on one knee and thanks the boy)

A women yells,

Women: We are with you DC!

Collin stands up and looks at the massive crowd that has followed him. The camera pans out and the tag lines reads

The D-TRAIN is coming
                                                                              and
                                                              he’s bringing some friends.

--------------

George Slender

250K George Slender “Bring the hardhats”
George Slender Merchandise. Hardhats in the design of the team helmet with George Slender’s number in the back and in the front it reads. “Time to put in the work”

-------------

Christopher Chandler

250K- “Sack-Lanta”
“Welcome to SACK-lanta” billboards with Christopher Chandler run throughout the highways leading up to the coliseum.

500k “QUICK BOOM”
Commercial featuring retired HIfl QB’s answering a question”
What does QB stand for?

Brian Owens: (While tossing a ball to some girls on the beach) Quarterback, of course

Michael May: (While getting in his truck) Quarterback, are you kidding me.

Peter Carlton: (watering his garden) Quarterback, right?
                                    (A VOICE) WRONG (The Chorus of P.O.D’s “Here comes the boom” starts playing)
A quick set of graphics for about 3 second showing Chandler sacking QB’s 
Then Christopher Chandler comes on the screen and looks at the camera. QB means, QUCIK BOOM!!!

Another set of graphics come out showing Chandler sacking QB’s
Here comes the Boom, the Quick Boom.

250k-"Chandler Banner".
All fans in attendance receive banners that say “QUICK BOOM”

-----------

Scott Larue

500K-"Welcome to the Warrior Nation"
Commercial- In the idea of lord of the rings the scene Shows a traveler wearing a hood. We can’t see his face.  We see an evil king named King Power casting the traveler out of his kingdom for riches and gold. The people of the kingdom look on as the traveler leaves quietly. The traveler  has a sack over his shoulder. We see him leaving the kingdom and then leaving town called Monster-ville. He walks through Valley’s looking at maps. HE shows a few wondere’s as they point east. He continues to walk and shows a few Barons as they continue to point east. We see him through swamps, thickets and roads. We see him ask a few shifty looking rebels as they ask for money for info. We see him walking through an enchanted land passing by Cobra’s , Mustangs and trying to evade Dragons and Nighthawks. Finally he finds himself in front of a great big castle, he knocks on a huge door. A huge warrior approaches him. The wondered shows him a map and the Warrior nods and speaks. You have made it. We have been waiting. Welcome, To Sack-lanta. The wondered pulls back the hood and we see it’s Scott Larue. Scott walks with the Warrior to the castle as the tag lines reads. Welcome to Sack-Lanta Scott Larue.

250k – “Join me in the Sack”
Atlanta Warrior Sack Towel night with Scott Larue numbers on it. First 1000 people get free small sack attack towels to wave at every sack, win or just to fire up the crowd.

250K – “Break Stuff”
Small Video Package of Larue’s highlights with “Breakstuff” Limp Bizkit to fire the crowd pre game. He also accompanies Wounded Warriors in home game 2 and 6. While the video package plays

-------------

Stephen Leake

250k – “Let the Bodies hit the floor”
Video package put together of Stephen Leake Highlights of his best hits. Pregame to hype up the crowd. He also uses it when he walks out with Wounded Warriors in home games 1 and 8.

500K –"Mine Field"
Billboards throughout Georgia With Stephen Leake. Tag Line,
                                                              You see ten yards, I see a mine field.

500K-"Lighting strikes twice".
Commercial shows an older man sitting with his grand kids in front of the television set on a football Sunday. One of the grandkids see a picture of a football player on his coffee table.

Grandkid: Grandpa: Did you know that football player

Grandpa: Oh yes, Everyone knew him. He was a fierce young man

We see clips of Stephen Leake nailing guys over the middle.

(Back to the Old man)

Grandpa: He could stop freight trains running right down the middle

(Quick highlights of Stephen Leake bringing down running backs)

BOY: Grandpa was he fast?

GRANDPA: Oh yes, he could track down the ball over the field

(Quick highlights of Stephen bating down balls, tackling receivers and knocking a ball loose)

Grandpa: he wasn’t only an incredibly gifted defender but he was also a wonderful team player. He loved his team mates, he loved his job and he always took time out to help those in need.

GRANDSON: Wow, he sounds like one heck of a guy grandpa

GRANDPA: A lot of folks thought so, including you know who

(A women sits near the grandpa and holds his hand)

GRANDMA: You got it, GRANDPA.

Grandpa: there is a legend that says that when a defender came across the middle, that lightning would strike them twice. Once when he hit them and then when they hit the ground.

Grand kids: WHOAOAAA, did you like him too grandma

GRANDMA:   Oh, I Loved him then and I love him now. (She puts her arm around the old man as he looks in the camera and winks. Scene cuts

Lightning strikes twice

500K “Stephen Leake Field of dreams”
Stephen Leake will build a football field for a struggling underprivileged high school in the poorest district in Atlanta’s Adamsville. He will have Stephen Leake Field built for St Pius Catholic High School. He will buy the students all new equipment and gear. 

250K "The Leake Life"
First 1000 fans in attendance will receive Atlanta Warriors Magazine signed and autographed by Stephen Leake. The magazine will also showcase Stephen Leake on the front cover and have a section about Stephen Leake’s career, childhood, college and things he does for his community. And a middle spread of Stephen Leake in his football gear without any shirt or jersey showcasing his physique for the ladies in attendance.

250k “Year Long Leake”

All ladies in attendance will receive a Stephen Leake Calender depicting Stephen Leake in 12 months of the year. Pictures will be showcasing items like his work-out routine. Tossing a ball without a shirt, working out, Tackling a defender.

250K “Stephen go BAM BAM”
All Fans 18 and over receive Atlanta Warrior team color bambam noise makers that say “Lightning Strikes Twice”

500K “"O Captain! My Captain!”
For every home game a different bobble head depicting Stephen Leake as a different captain to celebrate being appointed captain of the defense. Here are the many different captain outfits Stephen Leake will appear in
HG 1: Captain Jack Sparrow Leake
HG 2: Captain Kirk Leake
HG 3: Captain Crunch Leake
HG 4: Captain Ahab Leake
HG 5: Captain America Leake
HG 6: Captain Morgan Leake
HG 7: Captain Planet Leake
HG 8: Captain Caveman Leake

--------------

Wendall Lawrence

500K-"Legasaurus"
Commercial- We come a scene where everyone is in panic. The news is saying an asteroid is headed our way. People are in the streets trying to get in their cars and leave. Fire’s are breaking out car crashes and on the lawn of a small house Wendall Lawrence is in a beach chair. He’s sporting an Atlanta Warriors tank top, Burgundy swimming trunks and flip flops. He is sitting  with shades on sipping on a cold beverage. You can see off the reelection of his shades that the asteroid is entering the earth’s atmosphere as he takes a really big sip through his straw and starts to apply some sun block. We can hear a news caster from the radio on the porch saying ;
Radio News: The last asteroid this big wiped out the dinosaurs and made them extinct

Wendall nods with a quirky smile.

Wendall: I guess I should do something aboot this.

Wendell gets up and grabs a football on his lawn. Chaos is still happening as he looks up, boxes it the asteroid with both hands making a freeze frame motion. He grabs a holder and sets it up. HE looks it off then the scene goes to slow motion, he notices the leaves blowing a slight bit to the left, he nods takes two steps and kicks the football. The football burst from the kicking stand like it had rocket boosters on it. We see the ball flying at a ridiculous rate leaving behind a rocket tail. We hear the news caster;

RADIO NEWS: Folks, this is the ….oh wait, what is that, seems like something it headed right towards the asteroid. Sources are saying it’s….it’s….it’s a football

Right then the football hits the asteroid and knocks it off it’s trajectory sending the asteroid slighting to the left and back out of earths atmosphere saving the earth. Wendall smiles as he looks around as everyone who was screaming and running and panicking look up. Look at him and slowly start to go back to normal. The news caster is ecstatic over being saved.

RADIO NEWS: Folks, I can’t believe it, we were almost extinct like the tyrannosaurus Rex.

Wendall smiles, T-rex huh? Not this guy, not this leg, Not TODAY!

TAG LINES READS    “LEGASAURUS LIVES”

250K-“Put your leg into it”
All fans in attendance get one pair of knee high, high performance sports socks in Atlanta Team colors that has the tag line “LEGASAURUS” down the sides

250K-“Call me Wendy”
Fans 18 years or older in attendance at the third home game receive Atlanta Warrior shirts with Wendall Lawrence number on it and it read’s
                                                                                    “Call me Wendy,
                                                                                   Mr. Lawrence is a D!%&”

------------

Thomas Mazza

250K-"#TommyMazzaFans"

Everygame fans can take photos, or selfies of themselves or groups sporting Tommy Mazza jersey's at tail-gating, Football party's, in the coliseum. Every week a winner will be chosen and receive an autographed football from Tommy Mazza .

250K-"Mazza Missles"
All kids in attendance receive an Atlanta Warriors Nerf football with Tommy Mazza's Name on it.

250K-"Mazz-Lanta"
Billboards across Atlanta and parts of George with Tommy Mazza on the front and the Coliseum in the back drop and the tag line reads
                                                                           Mazz-Lanta

500K-"Tommy Maz- Car"
Tommy Mazza will sponsor an Atlanta Warrior themed Nascar beginning this Nascar season in Daytona. It will Have Tommy Mazza’s number across it. The Nascar will also have The wounded Warriors project logo on it and the Atlanta Warriors signature logo head dress feathers splashed across the sides.

250K-“Down with the MAZZ-ness”
Video Package put together to the crowd hype playing to the sound of Disturbed “Down with the sickness” He accompanies Wounded Warriors in home games 4 and 7.

500K-“Wining starts now”
Commercial: We see the final seconds of the National Championship Game.  In slow motion the clock ticks down as Oregon starts running on the field celebrating. We see Thomas Mazza with a look of disbelief as he is looking around and starts to walk off as the confetti falls for Oregon. We see him walking into the tunnel as the scene shakes gets fuzzy and shakes. He walks into a lockeroom and see’s  all the different college football jersey’s with names he see’s a Missouri’s Julio Redd and Allan King jersey’s, Eric Evans Oregon Jersey, James Cavanaugh Brigham Young jersey a Daniel Collins Alabama Jersey and all the other Jersey’s of players who were drafted by Atlanta. He sees his Jersey right in the middle.  Then it all flickers and all the colorful college jersey’s turn to Burgundy and gold Atlanta Warrior jersey’s. Mazza hear’s a voice in a Canadian ascent.

Wendall Lawrence: Glad you’re on our side.

Mazza: I was just thinking the same thing

Mazza looks into the camera and winks. The scene goes black and the tag line reads

Winning starts Now.

MUSIC:
Pregame to get the crowd amped as the team runs out from the tunnel
Bawitdaba-Kid Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J9ayHYClw8

End game song regardless of win or loss
Imagine Dragons “Warriors”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE

LOCK IN

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 16, 2018, 09:40:54 PM »

Alright GM Lucas, here you will find our team report from training camp.

I am here to also give you information about our fan support and any alerting news you need to be made aware of.

Locally are overall fan support is low, BUT our strong draft class has got some buzz going in the community.  Nationally we have very little support due to a history of mediocre play, we really need winning to "start now" if we hope to attract other fans and help generate profits for the organization.

We had a major snafu in PR with Stephen Leake, there was and continues to be a major backlash to the "minefield" billboards we put up around the city.. Having partnered with Wounded Warrior Project many feel we should have been much more sensitive to those injured or killed by mines and IEDs instead of making light of such a deadly situation... Either way Leake has been beat up on social media and so has the club, we might need to invest some PR money to not only tear down those signs but replace them with something else and do some damage control elsewhere..

Beyond that we have zero trade requests, which is good considering the owner will be handling any and all trades until he lifts the ban off of you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: February 19, 2018, 01:40:41 PM »
(MOD EDIT: 500K spent on Wounded Warriors to be added to misc PR, subtracted from remaining PR)

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: February 19, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »
WELCOME TO SEASON 10!

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 20, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »
Welcome back coaches and Mr. Peterson, first and foremost I hope all is well with all of you and your families. I am absolutely honored to have coach Campbell back with us I'm finally ready to get this season started as I now you all are too. It feels like it's been two months since the draft. We have had training camp and mini camp come and go. I have taken notes on all your notes. So let's get right down to business so we can get guys were they need to be and lock in for preseason. So first I have a few questions that will go a long way in determining the steps this team takes early on in the season concerning our minor league and depth chart, these questions will also go a long way in me letting you guys do your jobs with little interruption if any at all so let me get them all out at once; 

First, Head Coach Munoz, with the talent we have at RB, how do you see our run pass attack going?

Second, OC Bowman, we have four RB's at our disposal, considering the lack of depth we have WR would you prefer I send down either Ellis to the minor league for some extra work and call up WR Colin Leroy for an Extra WR?

Third, DC Campbell, I had a hard time really placing my finger on a few of LB's aside from Leake, which LB's are best at pass coverage which are best at stopping the run?

Assistant coach Corral, You made mention earlier of us having two starting C. Well they both can't start and considering their lack of versatility on the O-line I am considering sending Kirkland to the minor league for bit more seasoning unless you say otherwise. My question is, with our newly acquired tackle Julio Redd putting on a clinic at mini camp who else do you feel helps us starting at that position, Seal or Duckett?

And finally, Scouting and Minor league Director Sean Peterson. You made mention that aside from Haney we lack depth in our system. I don't see us starting Mundy right away so he is a prospect I am considering sending down. But my question is during the combine you saw a lot of talent and I am looking to really booster our minor league system. Which one of these two guys you think has potential CB Ronnie Paige or CB Doug Hair

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 20, 2018, 06:10:21 PM »

Whoa, easy there chief... let's take this one at a time.

First of all, what do you mean our "run pass attack?"

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 20, 2018, 07:00:21 PM »
With the talent being what it is on offense how do you see our offensive game plan going, are you 50/50 run pass, are you 75/30 pass run. With what we got how do you see us attacking?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 20, 2018, 10:21:57 PM »

Questions you typically ask during the interview process, BUT now that you mention it...

I typically look to run 60-65% of the plays.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: February 21, 2018, 01:00:50 AM »
I avoided those questions because I want to be able to assemble the team according to needs and talent which presented themselves. I didn't want to be swayed trying to load up on one area, I wanted to fill as many needs as I could. Now that I have, asking you those types of questions now let's me know your plans with the current roster. The fact you like to run the ball as heavy as 60-65% keys me into decisions with the depth chart. Now I have another question, again, considering the players we have would you prefer more depth on offense or on defense?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 21, 2018, 01:38:59 AM »

...I mean, the roster is full at 40 players now, so I don't know what you mean.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 21, 2018, 01:47:49 AM »
We have depth in our minor league with experience. I know a few of the guys down there probably have not shown much in the way of talent but I also feel like they haven't been given the opportunity which is why they are in the Minor leagues. If you felt we needed depth on defense or on offense I would move somethings around to get those players up here.

Any thoughts?,

And second, while you are thinking it through do you think there are any players on this roster on the older side, Maybe Raul, Seal or Esperanza looking to sit out a preseason game or two. Have you heard anything from any of the players in general wanting a preseason game off.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: February 21, 2018, 01:50:10 AM »

Nobody sits, this is a team sport, we play as a team.

As for depth, I don't care for the veterans on our minor league team, I wouldn't see a benefit to bringing them up.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 21, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »
Well said, thank you coach. I don't want to take up anymore of your time, I'll let you get back to work.

-----

Coach Bowman, outside of the spread, looking at the players we have on offense, what other formations do you feel we can run successfully?

second, would you prefer we carry all four RB's or would you prefer I send one down and I call up depth at WR or the O-line?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 21, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »

Our offense only utilizes the spread, as for the roster I don't see the recent to rearrange deck chairs at the bottom of the roster, Colin LeRoy wouldn't see the field and neither will our 4th RB, or an extra DT... it's just moot.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 21, 2018, 01:26:48 PM »
Thank you coach Bowman.

------

Coach Campbell, first off, how's are you feeling lately, are you closer to in season form?

Second, I have two things on my mind currently. Aside from Stephen Leake, Who are our better coverage LB's and who are the better run stopping LB's.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 22, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »

I'd rate them as follows:
Al Barclay - poor in coverage, strong run support.
Leland Creamer - Speed for coverage but lacks refinement and technique, decent run support
Raul McDowell - Poor in coverage, Decent in run support
Rashad Rudolph - Poor in coverage, decent in run support
Harold Van Buren - Decent in coverage, Good in run support

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: February 22, 2018, 03:37:34 PM »
wonderful coach, glad to see you doing better and thank you for that useful report. I won't take up much more of your time unless you ahve anything else you would like to share, I'll let you get back to work.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me Stephen Leake.

----

Mr. Leake, thank you for your time. First I want to apologize for the backlash you've had to endure following the release of your minefield billboard. I'll take full responsibility and correct them. I tell you when the idea first came about, I thought it was creative and telling of your style of play. I signed off on it and sent it in. Soon after we got into a sponsorship with Wounded Warriors and it completely slipped my mind about the Minefield add I signed off on. We are going to spend 500K To replace them with billboards that read instead "You see ten yards, I see PREY" And the eyes of a lion will be blended into the background. The Warriors will also donate 250K to the Wounded Warriors as an apology from the Warriors organization. I will make sure that everyone knows you had nothing to do with it. Again I apologize for what you had to endure.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 22, 2018, 04:09:11 PM »

I'm glad you're making it right man... my social media has been BLOWING UP... damn, no pun intended there.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: February 22, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »
None taken, I just wouldn't make those jokes online if you get my drift. I'm glad we could resolve this. I brought you here not only for your skills but for your team first attitude which always shows. Thanks for being who you are Stephen.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 22, 2018, 05:41:31 PM »

Just doing my job.. Can't wait to get out there and play some football.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: February 22, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
Well let me not hold you here any longer and let you get back out there to practice. thank you Stephen.

----

Ms Watson can you get me Christopher Chandler and Lucas Ash.

---

Gentlemen, hope you guys are hungry and salty to get this season started. I asked you gentlemen in because I heard that maybe you gentlemen weren't to happy  being given the captain label without maybe being asked if you wanted it or not. Chandler I can see you just wanting to seek and destroy without anything else on your mind. Ash, I saw your play in Michigan which is why you were a main piece for me to bring to Atlanta. We have some young rookies out there and I figured they could learn from you but I understand, like Chandler you just want to pin your ears back and go 100miles per hour without nothing else to worry about. Listen I get it. Not everyone wants to add all this extra stuff on their plate, they just want to ball. I totally understand. I know the captain label can come with some undeserved expectations or might make guys always go to you guys for answers or look to you for the solution and I know there are guys who would rather let other guys handle all that while they sink their cleats in and just ballout. If you gentlemen would prefer I remove the tag I know two other gentlemen who might want them one their resume. Up to you both.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: February 23, 2018, 11:07:03 AM »
BOTH MEN STARE AT YOU BLANKLY, HAVING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOT WANTING TO BE A CAPTAIN

You tryin' to strip me of this "C"? You gonna have to kill my ass to get it, and boy I don't think you could take me.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 23, 2018, 11:39:42 AM »
Mr. Chandler, That's what I want to hear goddamit. I never wanted to strip you any of you of the C, for god sake I wanted to put them on you two. I figured you both were the prefect people to carry the "C" on that line and in the backfield. Plus, I couldn't kill you if I tried Chris. I was under the impression you both wasn't too happy being given the C without a discussion before hand. I apologize for that assumption and next time we will talk about any of those decisions. Thank you. Chris, Lucas sorry for wasting your time.

Mr. Ash, again, I chose you because I felt you were the right person to lead the defensive backfield and if I called you in for no reason I sincerely apologize. I believe you two to be the best choices to carry the "C". and Like I just told your team mate, next we will have a conversation before jumping the gun. Sorry for also wasting your time

Gentlemen excuse my overzealousness in this matter. I'm still getting used to a lot of this. I'm usually a good judge of character and people behavior but this time i dropped the ball. I won't bother you anymore. Thank you gentlemen

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »

Yeah, so now that they're gone... the team sheet is a report, from the coaching staff, the color grading scale on the captains is telling you if the player is evaluated as a good leader / captain or not, not if the player wants to be the captain or not... It's between you and the coaches, not something you should probably advertise to the players.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: February 23, 2018, 02:25:23 PM »
Thank you for that, when the reports came in I confused the scales from the coaches as their happiness towards the captaincy.  Won't make that mistake again. Matter of fact can you please let Mr. Chandler and Mr. Ash know that I'm going to make create another PR billboard and put all six captains of the team on them and showcase them around the city. Thank you Ms.Watson.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: February 23, 2018, 02:34:15 PM »

..So many billboards.  Sure, I'll handle it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: February 25, 2018, 03:41:27 PM »
Ms. Watson can you get me owner, Mr Crowe please

----

Mr. Crowe, I want you to look at this....

(Hands Mr. Crowe a sheet of paper)

I know I haven't been to savvy in this department but I think this is a possible opportunity we can't pass up. This would really set up the franchise for immediate and future success and that is what you hired me to do....Please let me know your thoughts....

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: February 25, 2018, 04:03:14 PM »

Coach Crowder did inform me he was going to talk to you with the hopes of allowing a deal to go through, and I have to say, I think this is a good deal for our franchise to fill a need without giving up too much.

..This does not change the fact that I do not want you making trades at will, but I will allow this deal.