Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 81227 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
  • Bringing the Thunder since 2014
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1550 on: July 14, 2018, 08:37:21 PM »

I'd say trading our best two front seven players had a big to-do about it, but it was probably a combination of all of that, plus giving them the ball inside our twenty on turnovers and the like.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: July 15, 2018, 01:02:32 AM »
I definitely understand and knew trading our two biggest play makers in the front seven would impact us. But I knew getting Brown would be a good replacement or at least good enough to not to give up 7td's. With Chandler and Leake both gone I want to best utilize the strengths of our defensive players. In your assessment, at this moment who are our best play makers in our front seven.   

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 15, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »

I don't know that we have a playmaker in the front seven, but if i ranked our top rated players in the front seven of the defense top to bottom it would be:

LaRue, Ezell, Van Buren, then Mundy, and then Brown.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: July 15, 2018, 11:20:08 AM »
Thank you Coach Campbell for your input.  One last question coach and I think I'll be finishing up. I know we have a pretty good pass defense. It's obvious we are struggling stopping the run. I know you play a very hard nose and conservative defense but do you think we can capitalize against the Barons by upping the Blitz ratio to about 45% ?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 15, 2018, 11:52:19 AM »

We can try it if you want, but I'm not sure if that is goin to make a difference or not.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 15, 2018, 11:59:21 AM »
Understood, thanks coach. I know the guys and the staff are getting ready to make the trip to the base. I'll let you get ready. See you at the base.

-----

Watson, can you get me coach Munoz before I close up shop so we can head out.

----

Coach, all season I have tried to avoid requesting more training hours and video watching. I do want Mazza watching some extra video. Though I love the fact that he thinks he can make every throw, the reality is I don't think he's getting a good 1st and 2nd read. I would like him to put in time watching the Barons last few games. As we know with Tombstone, no team can be taken for granted. I want to ask you because I said I would communicate more with my staff, do you think there is 1,2 or 3 players who can benefit  from some extra physical, athletic or position training moving forward?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 15, 2018, 02:54:06 PM »
THE COACHES ALWAYS BELIEVE THEIR TRAINING SCHEDULES THEY RUN ON THEIR OWN ARE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF TRAINING

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 15, 2018, 02:58:25 PM »
Understood.

-----

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 16, 2018, 08:38:32 PM »
Ms Watson can you get me coach Munoz

---

Coach I almost forgot, I know you are about to get on the bus and I want to also. I have one more question, With the departure of Leake and Chandler we have two captain spots open. I think giving the C to two deserving players can really boost moral. Which two players do you notice on the defensive side of the ball really stand out as captain material.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »

...so much for a week off huh?  Well, we don't have a bunch of leadership on the defense, best candidates we have are Evans and Ezell, but they're both young, so who knows if its even worth it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:28 AM »
Alright, thank you, I say with the season almost done, we see how they take to the responsibility. I have seen many young players do well with the C. Thank you coach, I'll let you head out and I'll see you on the bus. Let's me finalize this here.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me DT Brian Ezell and CB Eric Evans

---

Gentlemen, I hope I didn't pull you off the bus. I think it's time for this team, especially this defense to go in a different direction with new leadership. After a discussion with Coach Munoz, it has come through his recommendation that he feels you two are the two players on defense who stand out to wear the C as two new captains on our defense. I know you both are young in this league but I believe wearing the C has less to do about age and more to do about heart. You two have displayed that heart by how hard you play week in and week out on that field. If we are going to start building this defense it is going to be around players like yourself, who share the same, drive, passion and focus for this game. Losing is never easy gentlemen and you along with a few others on this team have really held it together and done well in tough times. More than ever we need to pull this team together.  I hope you accept this responsibility and take this as a sign of trust that you two gentlemen along with a few others are part of this this teams future for the foreseeable future and beyond.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 17, 2018, 12:12:43 AM »
BOTH MEN APPRECIATE THE APPOINTMENT

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 17, 2018, 12:40:52 AM »
Depth Chart Changes

(If Collins can play}
RB 1 Daniel Collins RB 2 Johnny Vasquez

Eric West to the Slot

KR/PR 1 Eric West  KR 2 Timothy Brown

Kick offs/Punts: Robert Gilbert and James Brown replace Leake and Chandler.

Game Changes
Tempo: Moderate
Run/Pass: 45/55
Blitz Ratio: 40%

In-Season Training Schedule

- 2 hours Film Study

Players:
- Thomas Mazza

Coaches make all other decisions.

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: July 20, 2018, 10:18:55 PM »
Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?
We had a good game. The guys went out, they looked relaxed, poised. Seems like the getaway came at a good time. So I would like to send a thank you to everyone at the Hunter Army Airfield Army Base who made us feel so welcome. Everyone there was so great. Just being there, seeing how all the soldiers train and live in order to be ready to defend our country and our freedoms was very humbling. It was food for thought as I watched how our Warriors, both from Atlanta and in our military worked together. Watching them work with this team and how this team responded, listened and really took to heart the importance of being one unit really showed on the field this week and I hope it continues. So, beyond controlling the time of possession, holding the Barons and not letting them convert one third down and watching our defense step up like they did was beyond awesome, but I think what went right was this experience we shared with one another. Not much went wrong but we still have a lot of work to do. The Barons are struggling and they have this cockiness about them which is in direct correlation with their GM. It showed right before the half when they had a chance to make a mark, and Jackson decided he was gonna high step, a move that could have changed the momentum but we made a great stop and that's how it goes. Like us, they also have a lot of work to do but I like where we are much better.

With the All-Star Rosters being announced this week, what is your take on the composition, any snubs or surprises from your own team? 
Well the both sides are very talented. The west seems to have a great offense and at first while watching the selection show I thought, It's fine. The east has a great defense, then it happened. GM Kirk had the hiccup of a lifetime. He left Hagan off our roster and now he is on the opposing team looking to bring us down. That was a mistake, the only silver lining if I can be honest is that if he is angry enough, he'll punish some of the great talent we have to face as the season winds down which can only help us. But seriously, I never want to see anyone get hurt but it was a dumb move not to put a destructive force like Hagan on our squad. I was about 90 percent about our chances now it's right on 50/50.  Now, as far as who I think could have made it, well so much talent was left off but to be a homer I would give the nod to Atlanta's very own James Brown. He has been a force of his own since joining this team. I also think leaving off Erik Pitts was a mistake. He has been amazing for us. You know,this being the first year I know it was exciting so maybe that excitement got in the way of rationale thinking, I mean look at GM Jon, has he finished choosing Lumberjacks yet? Maybe next year the guys who choose can be the two who were in the impact bowl. Maybe, the actual top stat guys in every position can be selected and the GM's choose the benches. Maybe let the GM's all vote. Well see, Let's enjoy this all star week before we start taking it apart. I love the all star game and hope every year the format changes to keep it fresh and safe. 

What news stories stood out to you this week?
Well hearing the rumors that GM Pancho might already be on his way out is a bit surprising from the stand point of that, that is a good team out there in Alabama. They are having a tough year. I think where GM"s Pancho's arrogance got the best of him was allowing us here in Atlanta to acquire such talented coaches in Munoz and Bowman. They had that team rolling, I didn't understand how they were blamed. Well I'm glad they were because now they get to create something special here.

Talk about your game this upcoming week, what do you need to focus on most?
Well it hurts when you lose your new captain and first time all star CB Eric Evans. He and Cavanaugh are an amazing tandem that has really propelled this teams pass defense. We are going to need guys to step it up this week. I think we did a good job filling in the holes in the front seven. We played a lot better in the front seven and our defensive backfield stepped up once again. Our offense did well and it helped we always had a short field due to timely interceptions. If we once again control time of possession and limit turn overs I think we should fair well once again. Portland's record is not where they thought they would be I'm sure but we have to prepare l for them like if one of these great all star teams were suiting up against us. No one gets a pass, every man wants to win. They are a much better team than Milwaukee so I expect a much harder game ahead of us.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 21, 2018, 12:39:32 PM »

Nice to come out and dominate.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: July 22, 2018, 12:34:13 AM »
Definitely was. Let me ask coach, was it more the poor play of Milwaukee, was it our adjustments as far as our pass/run and blitz schemes or a bit of both? I personally really enjoyed watching us get more than one sack and put some pressure on the qb.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: July 22, 2018, 12:42:45 PM »

I don't have a magic eight ball to ask. I hate that question, in a vacuum anyone can suck for one game or dominate for one game, but I can't sit here afterwards and tell you if it was because they suck or because we're good.  We've got the same data to look at and base our decisions on.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 23, 2018, 01:07:36 PM »
Ok. I was just looking to crossreference your input with mine to see if we shared the same thought process. I think we are better than we have shown in the past. Ill talk to the other coaches and let you get started on this weeks prep.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: July 23, 2018, 08:44:55 PM »
Ms Watson, can you get me scouting director Sean Peterson

Mr. Peterson most GMs try and talk about new contracts with players and coaches before the season ends but if what I am reading is correct it seems that your contract expires at the end of this season. I truly value what you have done for us and I believe you truly have an eye for talent. I would like to offer you an extension with a raise starting S11. 2 more years at 2 million per.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 23, 2018, 11:25:39 PM »
HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT CONTRACTS AT THIS TIME

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 23, 2018, 11:39:50 PM »
Understood

Ms. Watson can I speak to coach Bowman please.

Coach, seems like Collins will be back after the all star break. Did RB Vasquez impress you enough to have a thunder and lightning situation where our backs split carries depending on the situation or is Collins sill our only number 1?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 24, 2018, 12:10:36 AM »

He did a good job, but I still think Collins is a solid #1 by himself.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: July 24, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »
Great, its always good to have a solid runner like Vasquez backing up our number 1.
Coach, We are going into week 11 and when you consider the up and downs we have had on offense what would you say is currently our biggest weakness on offense and what has been our greatest strengths?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 24, 2018, 09:57:03 PM »

Youth.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 25, 2018, 12:00:15 AM »
Understood. Hopefully this year is a year they are learning from. Ill stop waisting your time and let you get started on our weekly prep.

Ms. Watson can you get me CB Eric Evans

Mr Evans, let me say that I am extremely proud of your accomplishments this year. As you know the east is stacked with talented players like yourself at your position and for you to stand out and be chosen to represent the Warriors was an amazing moment, not only for myself and the coaching staff but for the city of Atlanta. You have been working hard through all of the ups and downs and it has shown and paid off.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: July 25, 2018, 09:44:08 PM »

Thanks boss, I just hope I can play in the game, gotta get healthy to hit the field.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 26, 2018, 12:08:28 AM »
No need to rush. I want you to be 100% percent. Your selection was an honor in itself rather you played or not. Your health is of the upmost importance and comes before any wins. Get healthy and when you are ready we will be here to watch you shut these fools down and end the year strong. I wont waist anymore of your time and let you get beck to your regimen. Lets end the last half of the season in grand fashion.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 26, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »

Absolutely. Thanks boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 26, 2018, 12:55:37 AM »
Ill let you get to work.

Ms Watson can you get me RB Daniel Collins.

-

Collins, looks like everything is a go for you to start this week. We are facing a team similar to us as they are trying to put some wins together. One main difference is that we have Daniel Collins. Now I know in these past few weeks you were nursing some neck issues but I know those legs are fresh and ready to run rough shot all over that field. Im thinking its time to do what DC can do. Now before I give you the go I need to know how are you feeling?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 26, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »

I'm ready to stack bodies, dog.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 26, 2018, 11:03:37 AM »
Goddamn, that is what I want to hear. The D train is running and going straight through Portland. Ill let you get back to practice. Time to show these fools they forgot one RB on their all star squad.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 26, 2018, 10:48:00 PM »

I ain't done enough to be a damn all-star, but my time is comin... real talk.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 26, 2018, 10:50:17 PM »
You were an all-star before I drafted you and you are damn sure an all star now. This game is yours DC. We are going to lean on you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 26, 2018, 10:52:35 PM »

Hell yeah, but before we do that, I think we should rework my deal. Clearly you know how good I am, lets pay me like one of the top 6 Rbs in the game.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 26, 2018, 11:27:12 PM »
DC I think you are awesome, I think when its all said and done you can be a top 5 RB in the league. Currently you are building towards that and when you do we are only going to be that more dangerous. We as a team, as an organization are building something in which you and a few others are going to be foundation. Now, getting  paid as a top RB is coming. This is year one of your 3 year deal. We are trying to build something here and we did not budget into any players wanting to talk raise. We have a lot of work to do here. In time you will be a top rb and wouldnt you want a playoff contending and possibly Impact Bowl winning team to go with that? I want you to continue to play out this year. I give you my word, playout this year and come next year, barring any set backs if you end up a top 8 RB I will pay you like a top 5 at the end of season 11. If you like I will contact your agent and write that into your current deal. DC, We need you here. But ripping up your current contract now would send ripples throughout  this team that can severely hinder what we are trying to build here. Every player will want a new deal and if that happens how can we continue to build toward the future.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 27, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »

So when a dude wants to be paid like the player you say he is, you walk it back like a tricked out yo-yo?  Man, you got two options now, that's hit my agent up and gimmie that money, or I'm going to hold out the rest of the season.

You want to insist that Im an all-star, then put your money where your mouth is.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 27, 2018, 07:43:55 PM »
DC, you along with Mazza, Evans, Pitts and West have become the face of this franchise. I gave you a compliment because when I drafted you I saw all star potential written all over you. When every GM drafts players they draft guys they hope become all stars. I have seen flashes in your game that make me excited to see you grow as a player. I gave you the upmost compliment and now it seems like talking man to man to you and giving you a compliment is gonna cost me money. I thought we were just talking. Its cool, Im a man of my word and I still believe everything I said so how about you prove what I believe to be true. Lets do this, I do think you are an all star but show me now. With six games left, break the 1,000 yard mark and reach 10 tds for the season and Ill give you the years and top 5 RB pay. Not top 6 but top 5. For motivation if you fail to reach that goal Ill still bump your salary for the next 2 years by 4 million making you earn 7.5 after your rookie year. Its win win for you regardless.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 27, 2018, 07:46:36 PM »

GM Lucas, I'm just calling to inform you of mine and Daniel's demands to end his recently started hold out. 

The average salary of a Top 6 RB for next season is $13,000,000...  Currently the average of the top 6 RBs is around $11MM..

So we have two options for you.

Option 1: We get our raise now.  same 3 years, 11MM, same 1.5 in PR... No fuss no muss...

Option 2: We delay the deal until next year, we do a new 3 year deal, fully guaranteed, 13MM, 2.5MM in PR, no trade clause because well... we know your reputation.

So which ever deal you want to go with, we're ready.  If not, we're also ready to sit out the rest of this season with that "terrible toe injury" that DC has been fighting for the past 6 weeks.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 27, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »
Well, I guess considering my budget we will have to go with option 2. See you at the end of the season to work on that new deal.

Ms. Watson get me RB Collins please.

-

DC, your agent and I spoke. We have an agreement. I am a man of my word. You will be part of this franchise for the long run and you will be paid. Having you here for the long run couldnt make me happier. No hard feelings and Im still a fan DC. Business is business and I understand. Now lets get this show on the road and make that cocky son of a bitch GM Andre eat his words this week.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 27, 2018, 08:22:40 PM »

Right on, soon as the ink dries I'm all in bruh!

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 27, 2018, 09:02:10 PM »
We are set

Depth Chart

RB 1 Daniel Collins RB 2 Johnny Vasquez
CB 1 James Cavanaugh CB 2 Timothy Brown

CB Eric Evans sits out.

Game changes
Run/Pass:  50/50
Blitz Ratio: 45%
Tempo: Moderate

Everything else like like week 10.

Lock In

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 29, 2018, 02:06:15 AM »
Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?
Well, let's start with what went wrong, we didn't score more on Portland..(Chuckles) Seriously, I think if I had to choose I wouldn't say this went wrong but I just think we need to do it better. Our time of possession. Though we won the game we seemed to have scored and then our defense really played their tails off. When a team nearly has ten more minutes of possession than we had, then I have to take my hat off to our defense. That and only getting 8 first downs, normally getting only 8 first downs don't win you games but today it did and we know we have to do a better job of controlling the clock and field position. Other than that I think we did a solid job everywhere else. Timothy Brown really stepped up in Evans place. James Brown keeps impressing, No turnovers. Our O-line limited them to two sacks while our D-line racked of four of our own. Pitts hauled another TD. I think the coaching staff has made the adjustments and they have these men ready to play.

Talk about any news your team is involved in this week, as well as what other news stories stood out to you this week?
Well, one headline that jumps out was about how this new deal Collins received will change the landscape for rookies forever. Listen, each Gm handles business differently. I won't go into the conversation I had with Mr. Collins and his agent but it was one that will keep the D-train in Atlanta for a long time and that is all I will say about that. As far as another story goes, what about that game from Robles, jeeeeeeeesus, Has he stopped running yet. Talk about breaking records and setting the bar astronomically high, that was a hell of a performance and I'm glad it didn't come against us.

Talk about your game this upcoming week, what do you need to focus on most?
Well next week will be a big home game for us. St. Louis is coming in at the right time and they will test us. We are currently on this teams first two game win streak in nearly two seasons. As much as I want to toast that accomplishment, we know we played two teams nearly in the same position as we are in. We just got the wins because we are further along with better players and a better coaching staff. But next week is important. St.Louis has done well for an expansion team. This Atlanta team can really use this game as a measuring stick as to where this team really is. We need to not only put up a fight, but we need to focus on winning this game. Beating St.Louis can change the entire complexity of this Atlanta team. We need to come out and have a performance like the one we had against Oakland. We have a tough stretch but we can't look past St.Louis for the up coming divisional games. This is the kind of team we can build momentum off of, but we need to play nearly if not perfect football.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 29, 2018, 08:28:00 AM »

That might have been the best presser you've done.. Good work boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 29, 2018, 10:20:30 AM »
Thanks coach, It's not that hard when you win games but I also have a good coaching staff to lean on. Coach, St.Louis seems to be putting up points by the stack loads and have a solid d. I really like where we are with our balance and a strategy offensively and defensively. Do you think this balanced attack is a good approach against St.Louis are do you think we need to adjust and if so where?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 29, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »

I don't see a key weakness on their team, so I'd stay balanced.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 29, 2018, 10:48:54 AM »
I trust in you guys to get them as prepared as they can be. This can go a lot of ways but we only need it to go one. I'm thinking more than any game, field position will be important and we haven't been getting a lot of punt and kick return yards. What do you think about Putting DC back there in punt and kick return action?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 29, 2018, 11:06:35 AM »

Its risky considering how valuable he is now with that new contract..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 29, 2018, 11:12:17 AM »
If we are holding them, we will be needing some good field positions through punt returns. If they are scoring at will or it's a shoot out, we are going to have to get West some help. Any player you can see giving us an advantage back there or should we just continue to role the dice with West and Brown considering West is solid and both seem to be the most sure handed?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 29, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »

West is by far our best option.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 29, 2018, 03:31:43 PM »
Understood, I'll let you start preparing for this big game we got ahead of us.

-----

Ms. Watson, I would like to do something this week to really bring the fans out. Can you tell me how has our attendance been during our home games?