Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 134029 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1900 on: December 28, 2018, 02:50:03 PM »

Would've liked to have done more, 11 for 51 isn't my dream scenario, but we got the win and I got into the end zone a few times so it was solid.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: December 28, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
I hear you and i totally appreciate the motivation to want to do more, but your contribution is already being felt. Having fresh legs at the end of the game when their D-line is starting to tire out is the difference of us scoring late and clock management and what we had last year after Collins tired out. We had no one to carry the rock which meant we were passing more leading to more 3 and out's and late game collapse's. You both are not only the pace makers for our offense but you allow our defense to always get the much needed breather. With that said, coach Munoz and i agree that you will get the start on offense this week against your old team. When we call our first play on offense you will be on that field.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: December 28, 2018, 09:32:08 PM »

Hell yeah my dude, I appreciate that.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: December 29, 2018, 01:17:19 AM »
Absolutely McClure, I think this is going to one hell of a year for us and I believe we can continue our success by taking Miami down, let's do this. I'll let you get back to practice as I wrap this up.

------

(Lucas Walks into the Locker room)

Gentlemen, Last week, we found the big dog in the yard and punched him the mouth. We made our statement. Now we have to defend our stance. We have Miami coming into our house, season opener. We must protect this house. We must play the Warrior way. Remember, Win. Lose or Draw we make sure they leave here remembering who we are. We make sure they remember this game. We make sure they know what it feels like to play against a WARRIOR

Depth Chart

RB 1 Ralph McClure
RB 2 Daniel Collins
RB 3 Darin Cabral

In-Season Training Schedule

- 4 hours Position Training
- 4 hours Athletic Training
- 2 hours Physical Training
- 2 hour Film Study

Players
-Darin Cabral
-Marvin Swanson
-William Wallace
-Ponch Estrada
-Nathaniel Taylor

Everything else exactly like last week week. Coaches decision.

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 06, 2019, 02:17:31 PM »
(Lucas walks in with a slight grin on his face, he waves to the press and gets behind the podium)

First off, what a game it was. How's everyone doing tonight? Let's get to it,

What stood out to you this week from your game, both good and bad?
I wonít use the term bad but we need to clean up our penalties. We had some costly mistakes, one particular that turned a possible 4 and 10 and punting situation that could have closed the door on the game became a first down plus some more after that big facemask. We have to do a better job wrapping these guys up and stay away from the face. The fact that we had a game ending 83 touchdown run called back on a late facemask call was a killer but we were still in the game. We had the lead nearly all game but those penalties helped keep Miami in it. But, we take a breath,  it was week 2. We are still getting the kinks out which leads us to the good. This team is just all around playing better. Our WRís are bringing the ball down, Pitts had 143 yards on 6 catches.  We had two fourth down conversions that kept us in the game and put us in the position of overtime including a 40+ yard grab by Zambrano on fourth down. We are coming up big in tight moments. Our run game is on point. Mazza is making good decisions and throwing the ball down field, Joseph Carter, what can you say, Music City let go of this guy too soon. That was a huge 53 yard field goal for us that kept us in the lead earlier on. So there was a lot of good. Our defense held them to 0 for 10 in regulation on third downs and only about 80 yards. Our offense put up over 400 yards on what is considered to be one of the top defenses in the league. So overall, besides not getting the win, I am happy with our performance all around.

How do you feel about GM's feuding with the owners of other franchises?
Not sure if itís necessary. Itís not for me, everyone has a job to do. We are all human and sometimes we canít help ourselves, sometimes boredom kicks in and people hit send. Donít hit send. I have a lot of respect for most of the GMís in this league but even those I donít care for I try and stay professional. I learned a lot last year. All I have to say is that these GMís need to be careful, I would hate for anyone to get sneak attacked by an owner during the Bye week.

Two games into the season, are you getting what you expected out of your team?
Absolutely. Two years ago when I was given the wheel  I wanted to do 3 things, build a top defense which I believe our pass defense has proven to be one of if not the best in the league last year and still one of the best at this point. I set out to build a balanced offense and a bruising run game.  Last year I saw glimpse of what we could be and now I am starting to see it all come into fruition. Again, we arenít 2-0 but I liked to think if not for a miraculous string of unfortunate events we probably get the win. Again, a horrendous late facemask call on Collins to end the game was brought back. We go into overtime, Douglas nails Huerta and slings him down but somehow Huerta stays on his feet and launches it. It seems like itís going to be short near the sideline, Cavanaugh plays excellent defense on the ball, tips it, the balls finds a way to stay in and up a few second to long and Randolph concentrates long enough to make the miraculous grab and there goes 2-0 , hello 1-1. So, hats off to them for staying in it long enough to get the big play when they needed but I am very happy at What I am seeing so far overall.

No team is perfect, what do you feel your biggest weakness is going into week three?
Well if we canít clean up these penalties we might be in trouble.  Our two biggest issues have come from either not playing through the tackle and grabbing the guy down or playing to aggressive and dragging guys down the wrong way. We need to find that happy medium that allows us to make plays without the penalties.  We gave up sixty yards in penalties and normally you donít panic at those stats but three of them came on third downs which kept the drives alive for Miami. So we just have to clean it up a bit. Going on the road is never easy, the crowd noise, the fandom but if we focus and each player does plays to the whistle Iím confident we will do well enough to win.

Which match up will be the key to victory for your team this week?
How our Cbís play against their WRís. Against a pretty good Charlotte team Music City put 48 points, 28 of them through the Air. So Iím excited to see our pass defense in action this week.  I also want to see how this team reacts to their first loss.  We got that first loss out the way so we no longer have that pressure of going undefeated (Lucas smiles and chuckles) Anymore questions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: January 07, 2019, 12:44:27 PM »

That 83 yard run was a thing of beauty.. damn shame we got it stolen away.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 07, 2019, 10:52:59 PM »
Heartbreaker that the refs took that from us. To lead a game in time of possession by more than 12 minutes, 3rd down conversions, 4th down conversions, total yards and then lose because you also lead in penalty yards leave a bad taste in my mouth. This week we go to Music City and I'm thinking we lean heavily on Collins and let his get his frustrations out on them, what do you think. McClure will still get reps but let Collins just pound them into the ground, any thoughts?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 07, 2019, 11:07:25 PM »

If that's what you want to do?  I don't think jerking guys playing time around is good for chemistry.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 07, 2019, 11:34:05 PM »
You got a point, I know it ain't but i always like guys to take their anger out on the other team. You are right, i get amped, I love these guys on this team. We'll play it the same way we have been playing it and if he's still pissed he will make them feel it regardless of how many touches he has. Ok, let me take a deep breath. I'll let you you start getting these guys ready. This week we go to Tennessee to go turn that music down.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me RB Daniel Collins

--

Collins, (Lucas walks over shake his hand and bring him in for a shoulder hug) You don't even have to say anything, I am as pissed as you were and probably still are. I tell you man, that run was a thing of beauty and I'm not the only one who thinks so, that's the first thing coach said to me when he walked in. Trust me, we are all feeling it.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 07, 2019, 11:39:49 PM »

Nobody's feelin' that shit like I am, I rip dudes by the grill on the daily and they dont flag that mess, some bullshit man, some straight bull shit. Don't even know why I play this stupid game if they gon' cut my dick off and feed it to me for lunch.. na, they can keep that shit.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 07, 2019, 11:54:50 PM »
You deserve to be pissed. It was an amazing run no doubt and the ref's incompetence cost us the game but we have 14 more to go and we need you for each one. This team needs to be whole in order to survive and be successful. Coach Munoz let you have at the refs and didn't intervene because he felt like they deserved the ear full but I am grateful you didn't get ejected, fined or worst, suspended by the league. When shit like that happens DC, we turn that around and look at our opponent and let them have it. Let them hate what the ref's just did. Make the other team pay for the ref's mistakes. Let me tell you Daniel, that passion right there, that anger. We need that this week, hell we need that every week DC. We got to go to Tennessee this week where they are saying they are gonna put us to the ground and make us hear the Music. You believe that shit Daniel? coach Bennett got himself a little winning streak and now he's talking like that other arrogant asshole in Alabama and he ain't done shit yet. I want you to take that bullshit that happened to you on that field and unleash that shit on Music City. See, Bennett speaking real loud and it's time we go turn that music off.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 08, 2019, 12:04:09 AM »

Yeah, whatever.. I'm not feelin' it right now man.  They stealin' my love of the game.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 08, 2019, 12:12:11 AM »
This week you get the opportunity to remember why you love this game, you get to put a hurting on Music City. I won't waist anymore of your time DC. Remember DC I got your back always. I'll let you get out of here so you could clear your head. Stay Focus DC. The fans love you and the team needs you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 08, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »

Word.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:52 PM »
OK DC, I have to get with some of your team mates, hope to see you out there doing your thing this week.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me K Mr. Joseph Carter

--

Mr Carter, come on in, please have a seat and rest that leg, goddamn that was some kick.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 08, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »

Thanks GM Lucas, much appreciated! 

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 08, 2019, 11:40:46 PM »
(Lucas pulls out a small plaque that reads Player of the week. It has Joseph Carter's name on it.)

I have my own little wall for player of the week. A lot of folks might point to Collins considering he almost went over 150 yards if not for a bogus face mask call. Others can debate it going to Pitts for 140 plus yards receiving and they would be right, but, This wall is not only about stats but how an a player is impacting the game and our team in a positive way. Coming out of preseason I had some slight concerns about our special teams. But then I remember of all the free agent Kickers why you stood out. I'm really proud of the progress you have shown. When that 53 yard kick went through the uprights I almost ran on the field to chest bump you. To watch how the guys responded let me know that we are tight bunch, you got these guys believing in you, believing we can now score another way. So for that you have earned the Atlanta Warriors player of the week. Now we can march into your old stomping grounds and do our best to get that W!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 09, 2019, 12:04:36 AM »

Hell yeah man, that's awesome!  I appreciate it!

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 09, 2019, 12:32:15 AM »
And we appreciate you. (Lucas walks over to shake Carter's hand) I got some work to do here so I'm going to let you get out there and continue working on the being the best that you can be.

--

Ms. Watson can you get me Defensive coach Foster Fletcher

----

Mr. Fletcher, I wanted to touch base on somethings, first off you got our Defensive backfield playing at an all time high right now so great job. OUr front has played much better but I know we still have some issues to work out so I have two questions I'm trying to figure out so a few questions you can help me get a better understanding of;

first, Cavanaugh seemed to be having a real roller coaster ride out there this past week, decent stat line with 4 tackles, 1 PD, some real good coverage despite that miraculous tip that just found it's way into Randolphs hands, that's not on Cavanaugh so i don't worry there. But, then on the other side of the coin, he seemed like he was watching the Qb's eyes a bit to much and biting early. I know it's only game two but with preseason we got four games watching his style. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, But is he more of a "Cover a top WR" CB or he is more of "Cover one side of the field' CB or should I just chill the hell out?

second, Our D-line is definitely getting at these guys much better than week 1, and definitely, by a mile better than last year but those penalties are killing us and backs are still putting up over a 100 yards on us. Should I be concerned are do you think these guys are just still working out the kinks or once again, should I just chill the hell out?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 09, 2019, 12:56:35 AM »

I'd "chill the hell down" on both fronts, we can't do much to control penalties... as for Cavanaugh, he's aggressive and he attacks the ball, it can result in big plays on either side of the field so it comes with the territory.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: January 09, 2019, 06:14:11 AM »
Thanks for the honesty coach, I actually wanted to hear "Chill the hell out" As far as Cavanaugh goes, I would rather have an aggressive CB than a soft one so he's perfectly fine in my book then. As far as our startes go, anyone we should be worried about or keep an eye on?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: January 09, 2019, 01:36:25 PM »

Nope, not yet.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: January 09, 2019, 08:53:10 PM »
That's good news. I'll let you get going to start prepping.

-----

(Lucas walks into the locker room and puts a quote on the boards said by GM Bennet in his presser)

"-Deny them for what they seek. Get to the QB. Put him in the ground. Let him hear the music-"

Gentlemen, this is what they want to do to us. They got themselves two wins and now they got the music turnt up so loud they can't hear their own bullshit. Warriors, we came a few seconds from this being an undefeated match up for the division lead. We have fought hard. Played hard and grinded out every minute. Every team that walks away from our games are wondering what is wrong with their team. They just don't see how good we are,no one does and I think I prefer it that way to be honest because we know how good we are. Gentlemen,  all I hear is rah rah rah coming out their mouths, let's go turn that noise down.

On three...1........2........3

WARRIORS

Depth Chart

RB 1 Daniel Collins
RB 2 Ralph McClure
RB 3 Darin Cabral

In-Season Training Schedule
- 5 hours Position Training
- 5 hours Athletic Training
- 3 hours Physical Training
- 2 hour Film Study

Players
-Darin Cabral
-Marvin Swanson
-William Wallace
-Ponch Estrada
-Nathaniel Taylor

Everything else exactly like last week week. Coaches decision.

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: January 16, 2019, 04:52:45 PM »
1. Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?
Well we got blown out, so pretty much everything went wrong. Lost the time of possession which is rare, didn't convert many third downs, didn't convert not one fourth down. Didn't rush the ball. That's it. We lost because we didn't do what we normally do.

2. The XFL and AAF have been very quiet since their championship games received very low viewership, do you believe there is room for that many professional football league's in America?
Of course, I'm just not sure if there is enought talent considering HIFL has a monopoly on talent when it comes to football.

3. Talk about something going on around the league this season that has interested you in one way or another.
Let me tell you, it sucks that Boatwright is gone for the season. I hate seeing these players get injured. I count my blessing that I haven't had to deal with that. GM Kirk and I are not the best of friends but i hate to see this happen to anyone, well not anyone...but definitely such a straight shooter like GM Kirk. 

4. What do you make of the incredible season Jamie Ortega is having this year, first place in passing and rushing TDs, as well as rushing yards all while only having one interception on the season.. is that MVP Caliber in your eyes, and if not, who is your early favorite for league MVP?
Of course Ortega the MVP, without him Alabama would be in last place.

5. Talk to us about your upcoming game this week.  What will be the key to victory?
getting back to what we do, control the clock, run the ball, catch the ball convert 3rd downs. We do those things we leave 2-2.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: January 16, 2019, 10:43:17 PM »

league office on line one... Big Shocker.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: January 16, 2019, 11:01:22 PM »
Put them through,

--

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: January 16, 2019, 11:01:32 PM »

Hello GM Lucas.

Our records show that after submitting your latest trade that you are over the league's salary cap.  You have violated the cap by $700K which results in the mandatory $5MM fine to your salary cap for this season and next season.  This means that you will have to clear $5.7MM in bonus pool money from your organization in order to come into compliance.

You may use your amnesty clause from next season in order make this easier.

Please be more careful in the future, and remember that multiple violations during the same season can result in more sever violations.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: January 16, 2019, 11:27:14 PM »
Ok, thank you. i'll get right on it

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: January 17, 2019, 05:30:03 PM »
Ms Watson, can I ask you a question, what do you have against me that you always seem annoyed at me.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: January 17, 2019, 07:54:08 PM »

I've had to work for a long line of GM's who have either not shown up to work on time or made so many mistakes that the owner of the team took it upon himself to beat him into a pulp.. so lets just say I'm tired of people screwing up and me having to deal with the angry owner or the angry league office before they get patched through to the GM....

Like, why do you even have a team sheet if you can't do the math to see you're about to wreck the franchise?  Every time you mess up its one step closer from our team being sold to some new owner in some new city and then boom, no job.  Period.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: January 17, 2019, 07:58:45 PM »
I understand and I apologize. Never saw it that way. From my stand point I always just saw it as my job was the only one on the line. Never considered how my errors affected you. I apologize Ms.Watson, I only want success. I will try to be more diligent and mindful in the future.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: January 17, 2019, 08:04:45 PM »

..and I'll try to be less bitchy, if I can.  It's kind of just who I am, so yeah... don't take it personally unless you mess up.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: January 17, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
fair enough, good place to start. Can you get me coach Munoz

---

Coach, you see the news, which one you want to talk about first, our ass whooping or our new acquisitions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: January 18, 2019, 01:11:21 PM »

I really love adding Fellows if we can keep him long term, but it does open the question of how we manage our log jam of talent at DE now.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: January 18, 2019, 01:55:26 PM »
Is it possible that either Shreader or Douglas might be able to play OLB. That could help us in that area and allow us to send Wallace to the minors for more development. As a rookie in Seattle the kid showed promise and it seems like being buried on the depth charts has really stunted his growth as a LB.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: January 18, 2019, 03:04:38 PM »

I don't think any of them project well at linebacker.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: January 18, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »
OK, I won't even ask. Between Shreader and Douglas I am getting calls offering S12 draft stock, minor league players in the top 75 and even S13 picks. So if you had to choose one that best fits what we are doing here who would it be or are you into just having talented depth.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: January 18, 2019, 03:45:30 PM »

Both Douglas and Shrader are similar in skill sets, so I don't think it matters much which we keep. Both are talented and solid opposite Fellows.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: January 19, 2019, 09:58:46 AM »
Great, this is good. We have leverage on all sides, if we keep them both or if we trade one. Thanks coach.

--

Ms. Watson. We were given permission by league office to use our amnesty clause during this time if needed to fix our salary situation. We do currently have it under control but considering we are still in the fiscal week of being granted that opportunity, can we still use the amnesty at this moment to create opportunity within our cap space that will allow us a bit of breathing room?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: January 19, 2019, 10:54:32 AM »

Once we got back into good standings with the league office we forfeited the chance to use our amnesty during the season.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: January 19, 2019, 11:08:47 AM »
Great, glad I asked. Can you contact Ms. Barracuda for me please, thanks.

--

Ms.Barracuda, good Morning. I am in the process of possibly moving one of young DE's who is on his final year. Many offers have come up and one particular that stands out is one where we are being offered many pieces but one in particular piece is a S13 1st. I do not have a guarantee contract so I wanted to speak to you first. I wanted to know if I acquire that S13 first round pick do I have permission to trade it off for more draft capital for S12 during this season if the opportunity arises. I know if I make it to the draft then the option becomes available but in the case that another team comes calling for that piece this season I would like permission to move it if it means getting better now as oppose to later.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: January 19, 2019, 11:11:38 AM »

As long as you are only touching capital you acquired on your own, that is fine. 

..Also, if you are .500 at mid-season, I am going to go ahead and guarantee you another year here in Atlanta, despite your recent error.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: January 19, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »
Fair enough, thank you for the opportunity.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: January 19, 2019, 01:23:37 PM »

I thought you'd be a little more excited about that assurance, but you're welcome.  Good luck this week.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: January 19, 2019, 01:52:05 PM »
I am excited, but it's tempered. My focus and main goal is not my job security but getting this team on the winning side of things. If that happens I'll be excited, and thank you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: January 19, 2019, 07:45:42 PM »
MRS. BARACUDA BLINKS IN CONFUSION AS SHE LEAVES YOU TO YOUR WORK.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: January 19, 2019, 08:51:54 PM »
Ms. Watson can you get me LB Van Buren

--

Mr. Van Buren, how are we doing today. I called you in here because I was watching that game again. No matter how hard it was to watch at some points and one thing stood out. How hard you was going and the fact that you were everywhere. That's all heart right there. It's easy to play hard when you are winning but you kept going from Whistle to Whistle no matter the score. For that, you get this weeks Atlanta Warriors Positive impact player of the week award.

(Lucas pulls out a plaque with Harold Van Buren's name on it. He walks over to the wall and puts it up)

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: January 19, 2019, 10:41:43 PM »

Thanks boss, appreciate that. Not as sweet in defeat, but nice to get some recognition for a good game.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:32:07 AM by Talon »

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: January 20, 2019, 01:40:41 AM »
Absolutely. I am sure you many more of those games in you. I am positive that the efforts from this team will start paying off. Thank you Mr. Van Buren. I'll let you get out of here and get back to practice. Keep up the great work.

------

Ms. Watson can you get me  DC Fletcher

---

Coach, as you can see we have improved over the last two days. As you know the business, once Gm's got word of the move some became interested in our sudden log jam of talent at the DE position. Now I have an idea I want to run by you but before I do, any thoughts on the situation on how to handle this.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65534
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: January 20, 2019, 11:32:48 AM »

I love having three great DEs... but I know they all want playing time.. So I don't know what to do my man.