Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 148232 times)

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1950 on: January 20, 2019, 12:25:23 PM »
Do you think we would be able to go to a 5-2 and utilize our DE's in that way or would that be to much of a shift.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: January 20, 2019, 12:40:31 PM »

Just not a possibility in this world man.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: January 20, 2019, 01:10:13 PM »
Understood. I'm going to defer to you coach, we have an opportunity to acquire some draft capital and a few high rated players to build our minor leagues and some quality back ups all in one deal. I know it's not your place to make the call but should we stay with the depth until one of our DE's complain or should we avoid that and make the move now, advise on how you want to handle it.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: January 20, 2019, 01:15:00 PM »

Thats above my pay grade man.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: January 20, 2019, 01:18:44 PM »
I don't want it to become a distraction if these guys start getting salty. So, coach Munoz tells me these two guys are equal talents but considering you work directly with them and have played defense, which do you think fits our system the best if you started them tomorrow who starts on the side of Fellows?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: January 20, 2019, 01:23:44 PM »

I don't know man, they are literally about the same on the field.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: January 20, 2019, 01:33:40 PM »
OK, that is telling  enough, if they are that alike it becomes more about what's best now for the long term of the team. Thanks coach. I'll let you start prepping and getting to know Fellows. Thank you.

---

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: January 20, 2019, 01:56:27 PM »

No problem boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: January 20, 2019, 11:11:18 PM »
Great, now let's go watch our new beast in action

-----

Depth Chart

KR/PR 1-West  2-Spurgeon

WR 4-Collier  5-Spurgeon

DE 1-Fellows 2-Shrader 3-Douglas

In-Season Training Schedule
- 5 hours Position Training
- 5 hours Athletic Training
- 3 hours Physical Training
- 2 hour Film Study

Players
-RB  Darin Cabral
-DT Marvin Swanson
-LB William Wallace
-WR Tim Collier
-DE Richard Reed

All other decisions are coaches decision

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 25, 2019, 05:54:13 PM »
Good evening ladies and gents, how's everyone doing tonight? I see we have an energetic group today so let's get started

Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?

We had a unique game, let's call it that. We gave up a ton of yards through the air, but they only managed one score passing. Normally we shut the passing game down, and though I feel good about only one passing TD I feel better about T. Brown taking one to the house. To me, one of the big defensive moments in the game that really turned things our way. From the start you would have thought this was going to be a shoot out. But I am very happy that we are starting to put it together defensively and really get those big moments when we need them.

Talk about the news that caught your attention this week...
Well, how about Christian Sullivan being out of a job. Just one year ago Charlotte had become a great story. Expansion team that was making waves and now a few broken ribs later, He's searching for another job. Feel bad for the guy but I know a QB of his talent will land on his feel sooner than later. There are a few teams out there who can definitely use his services.

One Quarter of the way through your season, What have you learned about your team so far, and where do you see your season going?

We are 2-2, A missed opportunity here a bad facemask call there and we can easily be 3-1, on the flip side, we can be 1-3. Coach Munoz got these men playing inspired football and it looks like they are starting to find their groove. We talk about chemistry and gelling and I think this team legitimately is starting to click. 2-2 in the division with one more against Charlotte before we head out to test the rest of the league so I'm proud of the way these men are playing. For the most part, the guys who were here last year have always played with hard and with heart now we have the talent which is exciting. So, if we keep up our intense play and continue to make sure we are all doing our job, I see us surprising folks a lot of people out there.

Talk to us about your upcoming game this week.  What will be the key to victory?
Right now Charlotte is in a flux. They just released their QB on top of already trading a lot pieces. What makes this game an important one and dangerous one is if we go into this game thinking we already won. If last year taught us anything was that no matter the team or the record they still have men suiting up who still play this game with heart and pride, so no one can be taken lightly. Those guys on Charlotte are not playing for the first pick in the draft. Despite what their front office might be doing those men are playing to win so we have to make sure we do not lighten up, that we go full steam ahead and treat them like they have a Night Hawk or a Killer Whale on their helmet. Play hard defense, run the ball, no turnovers, control the clock. We do that we'll leave with the W.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 26, 2019, 09:48:32 AM »

That was an important win over Orlando. That is huge.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: January 26, 2019, 09:56:41 AM »
The game ball goes to you and the coaching staff, once again you and the other coaches got these guys playing hard. Your game plan against Orlando was on point. Knowing that Collins nearly had a career day against them last year before injury and coming right back to expose their weakness by feeding Collins was pivotal. Going forward that will be our greatest strength, exposing weaknesses. I got to bet moral is real high, am I right?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 26, 2019, 10:15:36 AM »

Of course.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: January 26, 2019, 11:04:44 AM »
Great, we are in a good position coach. we have a chance to give these fans a feeling they haven't felt in a while, being over .500. But we can't look past Charlotte so I'll let you go to get these guys ready.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me minor league coach Kidwell

---

Coach, how's it been going with that team. We are a quarter of the way through and I am interested to know how are our guys progressing, specifically Boles and Pulley, but everyone of course?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 28, 2019, 01:06:58 PM »

Slowly but surely.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: January 28, 2019, 02:27:11 PM »
Would you be able to tell me at this moment our top minor league players in order of how you view their potential.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: January 28, 2019, 03:11:18 PM »

I guess Pulley, Boles, Chatman, Ellis, Neal, Foster, Ryan, and O'Neal...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 28, 2019, 08:43:13 PM »
That's great news. I might be calling one if not two up soon. Thanks for that Coach.

--

Ms. Watson can you get me CB Timothy Brown

--

And there he is "Downtown" Timothy Brown, You've really stepped it up in your role with us, you make the most of your opportunities I give you that. It's sportsmanship and heart like that, that is going to take us far. So tell me, how you feeling?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »

Took my first career INT to the house.. I'm feelin' good.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: January 29, 2019, 11:55:12 AM »
There were a lot of solid and downright balling performances against Orlando. So many guys contributed but it was your interception that was the difference in the score. It's guys stepping up like that, that will push us towards our goal. Right now we are really coming together. We haven't even dented the surface of what this team is capable of. So with that said...

(Lucas reaches in his desk and pulls out the Atlanta Warriors player of the week plaque with Timothy Brown's name on it. He walks over and puts it on the wall under the Week 4 name plate. He walks over to Brown and extends to shake Browns hand)

This is for you and your on play on the field when given the opportunity.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: January 29, 2019, 12:00:35 PM »

Thanks boss man, that's dope.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 29, 2019, 12:13:45 PM »
Your Welcome, it was well earned. I'm going to let you get going and preparing for Charlotte. Keep on ballin Brown.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: January 29, 2019, 12:22:57 PM »

Will do man, I want my name on a bunch more of them plaques.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: January 29, 2019, 08:19:52 PM »
That is what I like to hear. I'll let you get going

--

Ms. Watson we made a trade for Fellows, got into a little oopsie with the office and I calculated the numbers. I have been trying to keep it all organized myself so if i may ask. I think I know what we have left. If I am on point, please just nod. If I am off, roll your eyes and I'll figure it out. We have 550K left in salary, 3.25 in bonus money.......

(Lucas stares at Ms. Watson intently waiting for a response

(will it be eye roll or nod?)

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: January 30, 2019, 12:15:45 PM »
SHE NODS AND ROLLS HER EYES.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: January 31, 2019, 06:13:47 PM »

(Not knowing truly what Ms. Watson gesture means, Lucas slowly nods back)

To be safe I'll just lock in
---------------------

In-Season Training Schedule
- 5 hours Position Training
- 5 hours Athletic Training
- 5 hours Physical Training
- 3 hour Film Study

Players
-RB  Darin Cabral
-DT Marvin Swanson
-WR Darryl Spurgeon
-WR Tim Collier
-G Brandon Reed

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: February 04, 2019, 12:15:45 PM »
Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?
Well everything went wrong. We failed in all three aspects. Missed two field goals which gave up great field position. We couldnít run the ball, no one had a particularly good receiving day, yardage wise. We gave up a possession on a fumble. Though we did a good job holding Charlotte to about 200 yards through the air which is what we do, we are still plagued by the same issues week in and week out stemming from last season. We are just allowing to many rushing yards. We are allowing teams to run all over the field.  We are too talented upfront this season to have this start becoming our heel once again. We only converted on 12 first downs, 2-12 on third downs, you canít win or even close to making it a good game when you have a day like we had. We rushed 14 times and had 44 passing attempts. 44! I know when you are trailing you throw more but we canít be in that position, not when we have two studs like Collins and McClure in the backfield. Canít happen. As far as what went right, well thankfully we didnít get shut out. That is about all I can look at as a silver lining at this moment. I love my coaching staff. I support them and they have my complete 100% support but if I am going to praise them when things go right I have to be honest when things go as bad as they did in this game. We got outplayed and out coached. I expect us to bounce back in a strong way.

Talk about the news that caught your attention this week.
well whatís this news of "Oakland targeting playersĒ. I mean, this should be taken seriously. These men play too hard and have to much on the line week in and week out for a few malcontents looking to injure guys. GM Justin and Oakland should be ashamed to be in the news this way.

Now that you have completed your first round of divisional games, how do you rank the teams in your division and who do you believe will be the biggest threat to your goals?
Right now, who we beat? Alabama, which if our game stays their only blemish we will take it, they have to live with it not us. We played Miami real hard and again, not to beat a dead horse but if not for a horrible call, we beat them. We didnít so thatís how it goes. We lost to Music city in a bad way but came back and took care of business against Patton and the Stampede. Now here we are, we got our doors blown off by a team that looks like they are resetting. This is why I always say records mean nothing. Right now, It seems like we are playing teams based on last seasonís records. We came out strong against the top three teams last year; Alabama, Miami and Orlando and got the snot kicked out of us against Music city and Charlotte. We need to do a better job of assessing our opponents to how they have been playing this year. If we can't do that, then our goals won't matter because we won't be winning and as you know in this league is about winning and only winning.

Talk to us about your upcoming game this week.  What will be the key to victory as you step out of division for the first time this year?
In division games, out division games mean nothing if we canít put it together. We have another team in coming to play us that did not do well last season and is having a slow start this season. We cannot play down to them. We are going to have to change it up if we are going to win. We need to find balance in both defense and offense. We need to take more shots down field and prevent big plays down field. That's it. We need to be more aggressive, smart but aggressive.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:07 PM »

Sounds to me like you're complaining about how I coach for your entire press conference.  If you have a problem with me, let me know and we can work out a severance package right now.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: February 04, 2019, 10:33:41 PM »
Coach, again, my job is always under the microscope as is all GM's, coaches, assistants and so on. I backed you since day 1 and I still back %100 right now. I give you and the staff praise every chance i get but just like I have to answer questions and take ownership for my decisions we all must be willing to look in the mirror at times and know when we need to self evaluate, tell ourselves we need to do better. I do it everyday. With every loss I sit here looking out those windows with files, statistics and stat sheets in front of me seeing where we can improve. I look in the mirror and struggle with that part of me that wants to make franchise shifting moves and the other part of me that wants to do things the right way and build from within. Week by week I am shutting down my phone for all the Gm's who think this might be another wasted year and I should start parting ways with talent to prepare for the draft. See, coach, I thought we should have won this game hands down and we went out there flat. Never haven't seen them play like this since week 9 of last season when new Jersey demolished us. Even then I knew it was O.K because we were assessing. So again, you have my backing but we all have to right this ship. last week we won a big game and this week we lost a bad one.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: February 04, 2019, 11:02:40 PM »

I back you 100% too, I just think you aren't doing a good job and need to change this, this, and this...
Sounds about the same as what you said to the press then say to me.

Hell with this, it's like talking to a wall sometimes, I'll be down on the practice field with the MEN.

AN INSULTED COACH MUNOZ LEAVES IN A HUFF

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: February 05, 2019, 12:10:57 AM »
Ms. Watson can you get me coach Bowman

---

Coach, Want to mull some things over. I see the numbers, we are averaging about 18 points per game. Now I know we are in a very tough defensive division, but last year we averaged a little over 19 points a game and that is with us being shut out against Miami and putting up 20 against a much more talented Charlotte team then the one we just faced. Last year we had our issues on offense and we seemed to be averaging more points. I think you would agree this is a much better offense than last year. I'm looking and at the last 3 games we are having trouble converting on third downs and we haven't controlled the clock. Why do we seem to be struggling in those areas suddenly?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: February 05, 2019, 12:16:10 AM »

Hey baby, we've had a lot of 3rd and longs.. runs getting stuffed, passes falling incomplete, it's been a frustrating few weeks, and when the run doesnt work, we have to pass..and if it doesnt work we get into a bad rhythm and groove

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: February 05, 2019, 12:29:15 AM »
I know we run a spread set and pass between 60-70 percent of the time but we also have a monster duo in the back field. I am thinking with the progression Mazza showed and the upgraded offense we have in both receiving and running that maybe we dial it back on the spread formations and go with more balanced attack to allow our talent to really make some dents and let their talents show. I also want us to get into more of a 50/50 run/pass split. I feel like this way we can expose the defense a bit more as oppose to sticking with a set number like 70% passing when we are facing tough pass defenses.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: February 05, 2019, 06:51:26 PM »

That's not really my style, baby.  I can't guarantee a very deep play book if we change out of my style of play.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: February 05, 2019, 08:21:54 PM »
We can make the spread our second option behind a balanced attack in order to give them different looks and give us more options. But we'll see how it plays out, after some thought we'll stay put for now, I hate to divert so early. We will play Portland with our spread option and play a 50/50 pass/run set. Ok coach thanks for your time, I'll let you get on the field and keep practicing.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me DE Shrader

---

Mr. Shrader I called you in here to acknowledge the hard work you have been putting in this season. Your hard play and commitment no matter the situation and or outcome is down right inspiring to the rest of your teammates. I can see you playing hard from whistle to whistle no matter what the scoreboard says.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: February 06, 2019, 09:01:23 AM »

Thanks boss, Just trying to shine out there.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: February 06, 2019, 11:52:49 AM »
That you are, You've done really well and i can only see you getting better.

(Lucas grabs the plaque from his desk that has Joaquin Shrader's name on it. He walks over and places it right near Timothy Brown's plaque for Atlanta Warrior layer of the week.)

This says play of the week but you have been doing your thing all year I just thought it was time to acknowledge it. Keep it rolling Mr. Shrader for that I can see you doing your thing here for the Atlanta Warriors for years to come.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: February 06, 2019, 10:16:59 PM »

That's dope, thanks.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: February 06, 2019, 10:47:34 PM »
Your earned it and deserve it. I'll let you get back to practice, I'm amped for this game at home against Portland.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me Kawaan Douglas

---

Mr. Douglas please have a seat. You know, having you to start the season teamed up with Shrader made me excited. Coach Fletcher loves having multiple DE and DT available so naturally when Fellows became available the possibilities of the amount of wreckage you three could do on a constant rotation of talent made me excited for our defense.

Mr. Douglas I call you in here out of pure respect. I am going to cut to the chase. Another team has come calling for your services in what could be a starting position on championship caliber team. Rapid City shows interest in acquiring you. I feel like this could really work out for both teams. You will get the playing time and be on a championship caliber team, we will be able to acquire talented players who can fill our needs in other positions. I wanted to let you know first. I feel horrible that it didn't work out for both parties. You were the main player I wanted when I acquired you from Oakland in the off season but, I see you haven't been getting the playing time. So, I just wanted to let you know because i don't want you to see on the ESPN ticker or have someone call you. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: February 06, 2019, 11:18:26 PM »

Hey, I'm cool.. shipping me to a contender who's been to the big dance 3 years straight, I'll have my bags packed like That!

KD SNAPS HIS FINGERS TO SHOW HOW QUICK HE WILL PACK

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:18 PM »
I understand, wanted to be forthright with you. Myself and Gm Gates should finalize the paper work by morning. Mr. Douglas, I wish you the best. I hope in the near future we meet again in the impact bowl.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: February 07, 2019, 06:57:28 AM »
Ms. Watson can you get me Anthony Campanelli

----

Mr. Campanelli I see your client Juan Albert was released by Miami, I would like to offer him a chance for some redemption and would like to sign him for the rest of the season for 500K

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: February 07, 2019, 10:50:36 PM »

Fuggettabout it.  If you send in your contract before Rapid City does, you gotta deal.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: February 07, 2019, 10:58:53 PM »

Too late Paisan.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: February 07, 2019, 11:26:05 PM »
Understood, Sorry we couldn't work a deal.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me Eric West

----

Mr. West, I called you in today because of the amount of respect I have for you and your game. It's your game that has contributed to us being relevant. Your hard work throughout the years have not gone unnoticed and now more than ever. We have taken at least 4 calls from teams all in the hunt seeking for a premiere talent they  an use as their premier receiver. Teams looking to make you the focal point of their offense. My first reaction was no thank you. Then I realized that you are being significantly under utilized on our team. Sometimes having too much talent can also be a hindrance to everyone. To get to the point, We got an offer that would not only give us talent in other areas of need but they are also offering high draft picks in this years upcoming draft. I see it as a win win. As an opportunity for you to get a fresh start and go somewhere were your talents will be properly utilized and where you can become a focal point. Become the star you was meant to be. We get an opportunity to fill some holes and better our chances next season also. I wanted to tell you before you saw it run across some ticker or some idiot reporter got to you during practice to let you know. I feel that as a man and as the Gm I owed you that much.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: February 07, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »

Heh.. I mean its whatever, hate leaving the team that drafted me, but don't sit here and act like your trading me for my sake. I get it, its a business and you've hitched your wagon to the wrong guys.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: February 07, 2019, 11:50:15 PM »
It is a business but I also think fresh start with a team looking to make you the a focal point could be great for you. No doubt we think it works for us also but I wanted to be upfront. I'll let coach know that you won't be returning to practice, no need to go out there and get yourself hurt. Thank you for all your hard work Mr. West and I wish you the best of luck. If it's true what you say " I hitched my wagon to the wrong guys" We will find out. Thank you.

-----

Ms. Watson can you get me AC Woods

---

Mr. Woods, I called you in here to speak to you about our DB's and ask you your opinion, the latest stats were released and once again i am pleased to see us at top 5 defense against the pass. Can you tell me, what do you see as our biggest weakness right now holding us from that #1 rank.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: February 07, 2019, 11:53:29 PM »

Cavanaugh's been getting beat because he's going for the pick and pick six when he sees his shot.. but I dont want to change his aggressiveness, I love it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: February 08, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »
I definitely love an aggressive team. In the seasons to come, do you think his style is better suited for a safety position or are we set with Cavanaugh as our CB. Either way I'm good.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: February 08, 2019, 01:15:14 AM »

He's too small for that, no idea why we'd want to move him when we're top 5 in pass D.