Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 148260 times)

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #2000 on: February 08, 2019, 09:25:21 AM »
I have no intentions of any big changes to our DB's, I was just seeing if you thought he had the tools to give us a little flexibility in the future. Thanks Mr. Woods, I let you get back to practice, we got a big week ahead of us.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me DC Fletcher

---

Mr. Fletcher, as you know we just acquired a very talented and young rookie DE Gerald Roberts so i won't ask what do you think of him. But i will ask with the acquisition of Mata and George, just seeing their skill set and what they have been able to do in the league how would you rank our LB's  as far fastest, strongest and most athletic? Just want to know what to pay attention to when I see them on the field.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: February 08, 2019, 12:37:04 PM »

Umm.. I'd say strongest to weakest it would be Brown, Van Buren, Echevarria  but I dont know anything about Mata and George.

Speed probably Echevarria, Brown, then Van Buren..

athleticism, Van Buren, Brown, Echevarria, and then Brown.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: February 08, 2019, 01:59:50 PM »
Fair enough. Iíll let you get back to practice. Big game this week.

ó-
Ms. Watson, if there arenít any pressing issues to attend to and no one needs to talk Iíll start getting ready to finalize things.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: February 08, 2019, 05:41:29 PM »
Ms. Watson before we lock in can you get me Mr. Pitts

--
Mr. Pitts, I would like to offer you the chance to be a captain on this team. Your play on the field and professionalism exemplifies what I am trying to build here in Atlanta. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: February 08, 2019, 09:48:40 PM »

Its about damn time man.. now as a captain, I want to voice my opinion that we need to make that money move and bring in my brother John to be my P.I.C. bruh...

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: February 08, 2019, 10:55:43 PM »
I'll see what i can do Mr. Pitts, it might not as be easy to land him this year but I will def make the call to GM Metro. We have a good history dealing with each other but he can become difficult at times. Give me a chance. if it doesn't play out this year our chances get better next, but again, give me a chance to make some calls and see what it will take.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: February 09, 2019, 10:54:19 PM »

Aight den, cool.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: February 10, 2019, 02:25:05 AM »
You know, I reached out to Gm Metro and he's nearly impossible to work out a deal with because he drafted your brother. You might have to talk to your brother about what he wants. I'll make some calls.

---

Ms. Watson, let coach Munoz I am about to finalize things on my end.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: February 10, 2019, 03:03:41 AM »
Offense depth

Slot receiver: Collier

Pass/Run: 55/45

Tempo: Normal

KR/PR: Spurgeon/Cabral/Zambrano

In-Season Training Schedule
- 5 hours Position Training
- 5 hours Athletic Training
- 5 hours Physical Training
- 2 hour Film Study

Players
-RB  Darin Cabral
-DT Marvin Swanson
-WR Eddie Stands
-WR Tim Collier
-DE Gerald Roberts

All other decisions made by coaches

Lock In

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: February 13, 2019, 11:43:14 PM »
First off, let's address the elephant in the room. It's been a year since I was initiated into the ring of fire. Let me just say it feels good to be back here without having to watch my back (Cracks a smile) Well at least I think I don't. Let's get started.

Talk about last weeks game. (typical what went right / wrong depending on a win or loss)
A few things went right, we ran the ball well for over a 100 yards. We converted on third downs, played solid Defense and most importantly we had balance. 27 pass attempts to 29 runs. That type of balance wears down defenses especially when you get big shots like the ones Zambrano had receiving and the nail in the coffin 43 yard run late in the game by McClure. Two big plays late in the game which was created from keeping the defense on their toes. Our defense had some amazing plays. We had two turnovers which we were able to keep under control. We put up 7 sacks, I don't think we have had that many in a game since I have been here and it goes to show that we are starting to click. Now, for what went wrong, first on the smaller scale, we are still committing penalties at the most inopportune times. I mean our fullback Rosen has a run of a lifetime that really could have broken this thing wide open and another Clipping flag takes it away which leads me to the real thing that went wrong, We lost some guys for next week. Rosen has only but a concussion to show for that amazing catch and run. We lost Pitts and Fellows for possibly two weeks and our anchor on our O-line Esparza could be out. Thankfully this bye came at the right time and none of these injuries are the lingering type.

What are your thoughts on Hilton Keegan and others skipping this Rookie Showcase and committing to either the XFL or AAF?
I have always been a person who believes that you take opportunity where you can get it. In the HIFL, there are some pretty lofty expectations you need to live up to. Every Qb who comes through those doors will always be compared to talented Qb's who have and are still playing this game like Trevor Jose, Pruitt, May. big shoes to fill. Keegan could step in right now and before being compared to some of those guys they would have to first be compared to our more younger core of players like Mariota, Bloom, Mazza and Patton just to name a few. It's not easy. Not everyone can come in and instantly lead a team. in the AAF and XFL, there are no comparisons, they will be the first to do it all. No one will ever ask those guys where do they think they rank among the XFL greats. They have a chance to write their own legacy without the drama that sometimes comes with playing in a high profile and big money league like HIFL. I think this will go in either extreme direction. Either they put those leagues on the map and create competition for the HIFL which we all know is good for the league or, they fail. Rather it be because of pressures of succeeding or lack of talent around them they fail and never reach the success they could have had with the talent HIFL has to offer. If you fail here you fail for real because there is just to much talent in this league for you not to be able to put together a solid career.

What are you hoping to gain from this weeks Showcase?

Rest. We can all use a ton of rest to unwind, relax and just let our bodies and minds heal. As far as the direct affect this week has becomes all about looking at the intangibles. Not the numbers that go on paper but what you see in some of these young guys body language, charisma, authenticity when they speak to the media. Who are these young men. We get to learn about the individual.

What did you schedule for your players during the bye week? Training or a week off?

Week Off, We don't have to many opportunities to to be with our families and loved ones. Matter of fact I plan on flying in all the players families for a big team dinner after all this is said and done. It's important that these men do not forget why they are here. Sometimes we all can get caught up in all the lights and cameras and forget when the cameras stop recording all we have is each other. Plus I think they have earned it. We are at .500. We had some pretty big wins coupled by some pretty ugly loses and yet we go out and play every game as hard as the one previously played.

Talk about anything else on your mind in reference to the league/sport.
What can I say, we are involved in the greatest sport in the world in the greatest league in the world but, I think we all need to ask what is in the moonshine in Alabama. What ever moonshine those guys over in Alabama are having we need to make sure it's only moonshine and nothing else. I mean, Just last season we saw a 29 year old Rb nearly put up 2200 yards rushing with 24 TD's, one year later we are seeing an incredibly ridiculous stat line being created by a player on the very same team. The moon shine can't be that good in Alabama, can it?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: February 15, 2019, 12:52:27 PM »
"Are you implying that the Alabama Nighthawks players are using PEDs?"

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: February 15, 2019, 06:48:10 PM »
I never said PED's. I said Moonshine. We should check the moonshine. We don't know where they are getting the moonshine, who is drinking and how much moonshine is being consumed. I mean, ain't moon shine illegal? I would hate for guys to start thinking it's ok to consume an illegal substance and ruin there career's. Next thing you know guys start thinking moonshine can elevate their game then we got a league wide problem. If guys find out Robles and Ortega are drinking moonshine it can start a nasty trend of guys also wanting to consume moonshine. Just saying....

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: February 17, 2019, 11:15:31 AM »
"So you are accusing Alabama players of violating the league's substance abuse program?"

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: February 17, 2019, 08:43:45 PM »
"Violating" That's strong. Listen, our man over here in Atlanta Peter Haney put Ortega on his back and the Alabama Franchise got so fearful to send him back out, he went in and stood in that tent. A little to long if you ask me. Since that game he's been playing like god has the controller. Just saying, moonshine is a substance right?!, we should check it. If it walks like Nighthawk and flies like a Nighthawk, it must be a Nighthawk.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: February 18, 2019, 04:29:01 PM »
THE MEDIA TAKES YOUR COMMENTS AND RUNS WITH IT.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: February 18, 2019, 04:30:13 PM »

Anything to go over before I work on the showcase?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: February 18, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
Coach as you know this is the unofficial trade deadline. Teams start determining it their needs are for the present or the future. I know we got better this off season and though we are .500 I have some questions about our team

first, what do you see as our weaknesses?

second, Do you think it's time to start parting with some players to give our minor league guys like Pulley and Boles a shot, Coach Kidwell thinks they are ready to contribute now?

Third, 6 games in, if we stay at or within .500 when the actual trade deadline hits we will have some decisions to make. For now I would like you to focus on our need when looking at the class. In your estimation, what is our biggest need a moving forward?

lastly, how have all the guys we have been giving extra practice too coming along?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: February 18, 2019, 10:02:58 PM »

... you ask me a bunch of questions about unofficial trade deadlines and minor league players I dont care about and then follow it up with telling me not to think about any of that and focus on scouting and then take me right back off task to talk about guys you're making work extra after practice...

So let me put it this way.. You should be able to tell what our weaknesses are based on our stats, that's all I've got to look at too.

I don't care about minor league players, Im coaching the 40 on my roster and if you want to move them around thats your job, I just coach who I've got.

Biggest need is to stop fumbling the damn football, but outside of that maybe Guard or Tackle.

...and I don't monitor extra practice that's something you assigned and it only reflects in our results and stats..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: February 19, 2019, 07:23:46 AM »
Coach, what can we do for Swanson. Coming out of the draft his potential was high. Second strongest player in the combine. We haven't seen what he can do because of the good play of Mundy and Ezell, any suggestions? I don't want to see this talent fade. He's on the bench making 10 M.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: February 19, 2019, 01:26:21 PM »

We could trade someone away to make room for him to start, but that's about it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: February 19, 2019, 02:16:20 PM »
That's hard coach, do you think he has what it takes to make a difference. Trading Either Ezell or Mundy is not something I planned on doing. Do you think Watson has the potential to either of them or better?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: February 19, 2019, 02:52:52 PM »

You just asked how to get him on the field, that's the only solution I see if you want him to play.  I don't see him play, only what I see in practice and right now I'd say no, he isn't worth trading one of our starters for, I don't know why we drafted him in the first place, but that's not my job to worry about... but Who the hell is Watson?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: February 19, 2019, 03:30:30 PM »
I mustnít speak when Iím in deep thought, Watson? What the hell was I thinking. I clearly meant Swanson. Ok, maybe I can move him and just eat the contract this year to get it off the books. Ok coach, before I let you get to the showcase I would really like to look for that guard and Linebacker. If you see anything that might be worth a late round flyer Iíll be excited to see who we come up with.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: February 19, 2019, 09:16:18 PM »

Right, I'll send in our evaluations shortly.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: February 20, 2019, 12:37:45 AM »
Before you go coach, I would like to speak to you, man to man about something I have been thinking about. I know you and coach Bowman both worked together in Alabama so I know a lot of the play design was for Ortega. The spread is great and it's what lead me to draft a QB familiar with the spread. When I interviewed Mazza he said he can play in any style. Now I love that he has been been without an interception and that his QB is getting better every week, the kid is smart ass hell. But, I also can see some resemblance of our style offense in the offense you guys ran in Bama when you and coach Bowman where there minus the fact that though Mazza has good feet he is not a Running back in a QB's body. I spoke to coach Bowman about opening the playbook up and he was very adamant that he is a spread base coach, hands down. We have a solid O-line but maybe just not quite there yet to allow Mazza to hold the ball for as long as he's been holding it and dropping back as much as he's been dropping back. I think if we want to stop his fumbling we should maybe consider either running more shotgun formations and or setting him up right underneath center. The spread needs the WR's to get into their positions quickly which is why nearly every pass is a short drop off or Mazza gets rushed or he gets hit. I don't know what do you think, Coach Bowman says the spread is his playbook. Do you have a more versatile playbook we can all from. I think this team has the potential to be explosive but it feels like there's just something holding us back. And please know this is not me asking you if we need coach Bowman. I think you guys are great together but I just want your opinion on what's been holding our offense back and would you also be able to add to our playbook?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: February 20, 2019, 10:20:33 AM »

Coach Bowman and I are running the offense we are both most comfortable with, which does include plenty of shotgun, our spread is a shotgun/spread combination that still sprinkles in pro and I sets, just not a deep dive into those other formations.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: February 20, 2019, 03:30:44 PM »
Ok I got. I think moving forward I would like us to be a bit more versatile with the playbook. Going into two thirds of the season I would like to switch it up so we don't get to predicable. I'll let you get to the showcase I already wasted enough of your time. Thank you coach.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: February 21, 2019, 01:00:36 AM »

We're not changing our playbook, it is OUR playbook.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: February 21, 2019, 09:03:27 AM »
Understood, don't want to make any drastic game changes that might throw off the timing of our Qb or WR's. Ok coach.

---------

So looking through this information you just handed me coach, as far as talent goes. Can you look at this list and email or text me in order of your top 3 players that you saw this weekend regardless of position who you feel we should target.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: February 21, 2019, 10:12:13 AM »

No, the showcase only provides the info I gave you.  Sorry boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: February 21, 2019, 10:59:23 AM »
Ok, no problem. This was a very helpful and productive showcase coach. I'll let you get ready to start heading back to ATL.

----

Ms. Watson can you get me Daniel Collins

---

DC, (Walks over and extends for a hand shake) Wanted to extend my appreciation for all your hard work and for being able to put behind week 2 and ball out. Your play against Orlando and Portland was down right baller. You bring it every week and are leading the league a third of the way in yards per carry for Rb's. If not for Alabama's coaching staff being afraid to let Ortega play QB and throw the ball and instead making him run all the damn time you would be a clear cut leader in yards per carry. Tell you something, among the natural position for RB you are doing your thing and we can't wait to get you back out there this week against Tucson.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: February 21, 2019, 04:35:06 PM »

Man I respect the hell out of what Ortega is doing.  Game recognize game man, wish I was playing with a QB who could dominate the competition like he does.  I don't knock ol' boy for running, if you got the gift, hit it and pick up those first downs.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: February 21, 2019, 05:04:32 PM »
I respect him too, I don't like him but I respect him. But, I also called you in here because I would be remissed if I didn't finally get your name up here in the Atlanta Warrior player of the week. (Pulls the plaque out and puts it up) Now the wall is starting to feel Complete.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: February 21, 2019, 08:15:14 PM »

Word.  Appreciate the award, but real talk.. you throwing accusations on peoples performances to the media just makes you look like a fool to us in the locker room, nobody respects a management guy who wants to make jokes or accusations about dudes cheating. We all bust our ass to be here, don't need some suit telling anyone that someone's cheating.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: February 21, 2019, 11:53:55 PM »
Understood, I appreciate the honesty, at times the rivalry gets to me.Those guys are so cocky and arrogant it makes me fall out of character. I have to be better than that. Thank you for keeping me grounded DC. it's good to know I have some guys willing to check me. I am here for you guys and I want to make sure you guys always have my support.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: February 22, 2019, 12:37:19 AM »

Word.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: February 22, 2019, 08:10:25 AM »
Alright DC, we got a chance to go over .500 and start a nice little winning streak. I'll let you get back to business while I finish up over here.

-----

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: February 23, 2019, 10:10:30 AM »
Slot receiver: Collier

Pass/Run: 55/45

Tempo: Normal

KR/PR: Spurgeon/Cabral/Zambrano

Sitting out: Fellows/Pitts

In-Season Training Schedule
- 5 hours Position Training
- 5 hours Athletic Training
- 5 hours Physical Training
- 2 hour Film Study

Players
-RB  Darin Cabral
-DT Marvin Swanson
-WR Eddie Stands
-WR Tim Collier
-DE Gerald Roberts

All other decisions made by coaches

Lock In

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 03, 2019, 03:45:40 PM »
What was the major takeaway you got from this week's game? What did your team do best, and what do you need to do better?
What are some takeaways?
Let me see, What did we do best, well, on the offense side of the ball  well considering we got shutout I can say we did nothing great. We found ourselves fighting to not get shut out which we also failed to do. We did collectively gained a 100 yards rushing but couldnít get anything going through the air. I know we were missing Pitts and Zambrano was definitely doing his best to put the offense on his shoulders but we couldnít convert from short yardage when we needed it the most, 4th down.  I mean we controlled the clock which was good, but couldnít make a field goal which we know is just so damn frustrating. On the defensive side, we failed to record a sack, we allowed 174 yards rushing and we though the stat sheet says we both converted the same on third downs, they did it when it mattered most. I mean, what do we need to do better, that question in week has no bearing, we know what we need to do better. A team Like Tuscon should have never came into our house and shut us out.  If you looked at the tale of the tape, we should have won but instead we were shut us out. So one major takeaway is that we need to be whole. We need every man lacing up their boots this week. Much respect to Tuscon for showing up. But now we move on to Milwaukee.

Did you fall in love with any players from the showcase?  care to share who?
Yes,  let me just say every kicker looked great.

Which player are you most concerned about on your opponent's team this week, and why?
If we go out there and play Milwaukee like we played Tuscon, then every player will be a problem. All we need to do is go out there and stop playing down to our competition. The Barons lost to us last year, they are slightly better so I believe they will be looking for some sort of revenge. I feel like if we play them like we played Alabama, Orlando and Portland we should walk away with a win. 

Talk about anything that stood out to you in the news, how do you feel about the possibility of a 53 man roster?
Well the news goes hand in hand with your follow up questions. Roster expansion.  This could be great as well as horrible. On the positive side we can all have enough depth to support different scheme and play calling through the game while also making sure we have another player who can step in if someone goes down. On the negative side, if our salary Cap doesnít rise and we are forced to now have to add 13 more players with the same salary, teams will not be willing to dole out cash to major stars which could ultimately backfire. If players donít get the salary they think they deserve we could be pushing some talented players into the hands of the XLF and AAF.  We will also be making free agency obsolete. Leaving unsigned players after week 1 to bolt to the other leagues.

Talk about the upcoming game, what is one word you would give to your team this week, and why?

Fight!!!

Fight for every inch, for every yard, for every down. Fight them until they move backwards, fight until the ball pops out of their hands, fight at the goal line.

FIGHT!!!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 03, 2019, 08:37:56 PM »

What a shit show..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: March 03, 2019, 08:43:29 PM »
I think i could be the worst lost we have suffered, performance wise. Coach, in an effort to put this disgusting week behind us, I spent a lot of time thinking during the break. I think I have been approaching this whole playbook thing wrong. I brought you and Bowman in knowing your playbook but built a team to run and grind hoping your we could fallback on a spread/shotgun playbook for the passing. But maybe we need to unleash Mazza and go back to passing 70% percent of the time and allow our strong run game to help us with our passing. if Pitts come back I think we can go that route, What do you think?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 03, 2019, 09:55:19 PM »

I think it's the best way.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 03, 2019, 09:56:39 PM »
We'll do it. Let's match our offense to the playbook. I have to make a few tweeks here and there but I'll definitely be get back to you before I lock in. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 03, 2019, 10:34:32 PM »

Alright, I'll be down at the practice field.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 04, 2019, 12:14:59 AM »
Ms. Watson can you get me Mr. Leventhal on the line please

--

Ms. Leventhal, I am interested in signing your client Kevin Fay, My paper shows he is still available, I would like to sign him for the rest of the season for 250K

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 04, 2019, 12:25:57 AM »

$750K guaranteed, that's our only counter.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 04, 2019, 01:33:16 AM »
sounds good, deal.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 04, 2019, 08:02:23 AM »
Ms. Watson, can you get me RB Darin Cabral, thank you

---

Mr. Cabral, I call you in here to speak about opportunity. To speak about the big picture and your position with the Atlanta Warriors. First off, I am impressed with what I have seen so far. I know getting your first TD on the biggest stage, That opening Thursday night against the defending champs must have been something real special and I am glad you experienced it. I also see you have tools to do many different things. I call you in here because the way our team is currently structured it doesn't seem like you are getting the reps you need to really take the next steps in your game. When I talk to coach Kidwell, he loves you. He thinks you are a very talented young man and have the potential to do some great things if you have the opportunity to start. I want to give you the opportunity to start but this means I want to send you to the minors to work as the number 1 Rb and work with coach Kidwell. I think your growth is imperative to what we do in the future. You have done some good things in your time here but I really want you to get the reps you needs and really work on fine tuning your skills.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 04, 2019, 12:36:28 PM »

I'd like to get some playing time, so if the Minors is where to do it, then lets do it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 04, 2019, 12:40:26 PM »
I'm glad you are on board. That right there is the teamwork and heart this team needs. Thank you Mr. Cabral. I'll make the arrangements.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me coach Kidwell

--
Coach, I am looking to brings some guys up, I need some information on Chatman and Neal, can they play the center position.