Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 153895 times)

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #2300 on: September 14, 2019, 11:04:46 PM »
I was thinking putting McClure as our KR/PR the way he was utilized in Miami and getting him in on our passing downs when we figure to pass to our RB's. To me Collins has at best, average hands, so maybe getting McClure in on packages that Mazza can turn and dump it to him as a second or third option would best utilize his quickness and hands. Do you think we can put him into our pass packages?

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: September 14, 2019, 11:22:04 PM »

Special teams, yes.  ...but in the passing game, he has worse hands than DC.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: September 14, 2019, 11:26:19 PM »
Well that's not good. Glad to know that. Since we haven't used him there I thought it would be a good change of pace but that won't work. So this is all good info. 

Can you give me a break down if possible of how much we use the spread compared to all the other packages in our playbook.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: September 15, 2019, 12:52:47 AM »

It varies on the game, but We have about 50% of our playbook commited to the spread, 25% to I formation, 25% to a pro set.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: September 15, 2019, 01:16:29 AM »
Are those numbers adjustable?, I'm thinking 35/30/35 in that area.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: September 15, 2019, 01:27:59 AM »

We can try to adjust it, its just not our style.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: September 15, 2019, 02:07:03 AM »
I think we should still keep the Spread and Pro-set above the I formation so we keep the speed coming and give the defense different looks. I do think bumping up the I formation just a bit could be the balance we are looking. I want to get the best out of all our parts. I also want us to allow Mazza to control the pace. With his range on the football field I think this could really allow us to wear down their D-line and form some consistency, something that hasn't been our strong suit. So in effort to keep us closer to where you feel more comfortable in your play calling, tell me, about how much do we run the ball out the spread and how much do we pass the ball out the pro set.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: September 15, 2019, 02:08:38 PM »

Equally.  We don't have like a strict split of what formations we run each play out of, we just have a playbook and call from it.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: September 15, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »
Understood. Now, we have T Linkous and rookie Roberts. Roberts was highly touted. Is he a starter in your eyes or do you think he can slide him over to guard so we have both him and Linkous on the O- line.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: September 15, 2019, 05:10:22 PM »

Roberts is talented, but not as talented as our starters.  He's also not trained at all to play guard, so he can't do it effectively right now.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: September 15, 2019, 06:46:49 PM »
Thanks for with me coach. That was a great sit down.. I say weíll start the spread/I formation/ pro set percentages at 42/ 28/ 30.  Well let our starters play some of the first game and give our bench the entire second pre season game. Iíve waisted enough of your time. Iíll let you head out.

óó-

Ma Watson can you get me DC fletcher

óó

Coach, I just Went over some things with Munoz about the offense.Wanted to pick your brain about our defense.I think we got the DBís to put some serious pressure on opposing qbís. We also have a frightening D-Line. I donít want to go over board with our blitz packages and get chewed up in the middle so Iíll leave it up to the experts. I was thinking blitzing at about 37%. What do you think, can we afford to get at it or do we need to scale back. Higher or lower.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: September 16, 2019, 08:33:27 AM »

37% is a solid number.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:47 AM »
Great, We gonna roll with that. Now before I let you all go out here and get this squad ready. a few questions

First, is the 4-3 our base throughout the game or do we utilize other formations?

Second, I know Roberts is talented and wants more playing time but we have Shrader and Elliot there. Any other way we can utilize Roberts to have him on the field at the same time?

And finally, do we have anyone who can play both sides of the ball or any other defensive position besides the one they currently have?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: September 16, 2019, 09:44:54 AM »

a 4-3 Base simply means we run a 4-3 defense.  We never run 3 linemen, its always 4.  So 4-3 when the personnel dictates.  A 4-2-5 Nickle when the offense spreads it out, etc. etc. 

As for Roberts, he can't get on the field if we dont take someone else off on the line; and no, we don't have any super-utility type players.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: September 16, 2019, 10:39:46 AM »
Thank you for that. I think we are ready to lock this up and get ready for some preseason football. If we can avoid injury and play to our potential we should be able to lock that #1 defense spot and make these haters eat crow.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: September 16, 2019, 11:13:02 AM »

Hell yeah boss man, lets get it!

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: September 16, 2019, 08:17:20 PM »
Great, I'll stop wasting your time and start getting ready. one more piece of business to get to.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me WR Jose Zambrano

----

Mr. Zambrano, I am glad we get to have this talk. I called you in here because let's be honest. The media could be a real bitch sometimes. I have read what they have been writing about you in training camp. I need to know if you are ready to make them eat those words because we are going to need every bit of Jose Zambrano that we can get so we can put those pretentious rankings to bed and be the top flight offense i know we can be. Now, I need to know, how are you feeling?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: September 16, 2019, 09:41:28 PM »

Man, am I supposed to answer that and be like "oh na man, I ain't ready, I'm a little bitch ass."  Nah fool!  How the hell you think I'm gonna be?  I'm ready to ball out, all out.  T-Bagging these bitches every chance I get! Just get me mines man!

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: September 16, 2019, 10:00:30 PM »
You gave the perfect answer, And yes I was a fool for thinking that there was any other answer then the one you gave. I honestly can't wait to see you guys step on that field and light St.Louis up week 1. Then we'll see if we are a bottom offense and St.Louis is a top 10 defense. You got me fired up Jose. Let's get this. I'm going to stop wasting your time and lock this shit up so we can start this shit already.

---

Ms. Watson, if no one has anything left to speak about I'll be dotting the i's and crossing the t's so we can start our season.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: September 16, 2019, 10:10:18 PM »
Ms Watson can you get me Bobby Shapiro. Bobby, I just saw our former Tackle and your client Felix Neal was released by Oakland. Would he be willing to come back for 1 year 250k. That would make seven of your clients we would be employing, got to count for something right?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: September 16, 2019, 10:32:53 PM »
BOBBY IS BUSY AND WILL TAKE YOUR CALL AFTER PRE-SEASON

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: September 16, 2019, 11:27:30 PM »
Sounds good. With that said let's roll

----

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO: 45/55

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO: 37%

Game 1:

Rotation: Mostly Starters
Tempo: Normal
Depth Chart Changes:
QB1: Thomas Mazza, QB2: Jeremiah Kincaid, QB3: Michael Ryan
K1: Stacey Desimone, K2: Jarod Falls
RB1: Ralph McClure, RB2: Daniel Collins, RB3: Florial Stonehenge

Game 2:

Rotation: Mostly Back-ups
Depth Chart Changes:
Thomas Mazza (inactive)
Daniel Collins (Inactive)
Erik Pitts (Inactive)
John Pitts (Inactive)
James Fellows (Inactive)

In-Season Training Schedule
- 10 hours Position Training
- 10 hours Athletic Training
- 10 hours Physical Training
- 5 hour Film Study

Players:
- LB Howard Hill
- LB Scott Hernandez
- K Stacey Desimone
- WR Jose Zambrano
- T Sean Roberts

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: September 19, 2019, 08:59:11 PM »
Who stood out to you from your two preseason games and did anyone fail to impress you?
First off I'm glad to be back and I'm glad football is back I think we can all agree on that. Hopefully our meetings this year are more consistently positive than it has been in recent years, now, lets get started. Stand outs, I liked that in the first game our offense went out there and looked like they were already in week 4. Mazza and the Pitts brothers seemed tuned in. I really enjoyed Watching Zambrano pull in 7 catches in the game and ten altogether. Our dynamic duo of DC and McClure back at it. I enjoyed seeing some of the rookies like T Sean Roberts, FS John Boston, WR Richard Talbott and LB Scott Hernandez putting in work in that second game. I was impressed with Matu'u and Mata, two guys who did not receive to much playing time last year really showing us that they are ready to contribute in a big way. Shrader and Fellows continuing where they left off. What about Gerald Roberts, what a game he had, I think someone has arrived. And last but not least our DB's Evans and Cavanaugh for very different reasons. Cavanaugh with 6 PD's, already, wow. And what about Evans showing off his cuts and shimmy's on those Kick returns. I mean I didn't know. Now I do, more weapons  looking to give us great field position. Overall a positive preseason.  I really can't say I am disappointed but I wish I could have seen more playing time from our Rookie QB Kinkaid and LB Howard Hill but there are but so many minutes to go around so I'm sure we'll find ways to get them in. We have plans for Howard to be on the field more so everyone will have opportunity.

We saw a lot of big plays in the pre-season, do you think this is a case of starters playing against back ups, early-season rust, or do you predict a season of explosive plays?
I don't think it changes. Do I think we will see another 100 plus yard field goal, maybe not. But do I think there will be amazing performances, absolutely. We are in the big leagues. Those letters on that shield say HIFL. There's no X on there. You want see real football this is where you look. Week in and week out i'm sure you will be entertained.  And for the fans of Atlanta football know this. There is only one football team in Atlanta and they are the Warriors.

Did anyone earn or lose a starting job in pre-season?  If so who and why?
I would have to talk to my coaches. I'm not at liberty to say. I was watching from the press box and thos men were on the field.  I don't feel comfortable making those decisions when we have three awesome coaches breaking their tale to decide those things. Week 1, you'll see who walks on that field.

Has your opinion changed of your team after pre-season?  Care to make a final prediction on your teams regular season record?
Not at all. I have high expectations as should everyone in that locker room should have. So yes, I'll make a prediction; we will go out there play hard, be more consistent and surprise a lot of people. If you want more, I predict we will be much better than your rankings made us out to be. 

Discuss your week one opponent, and what you need to see from your team to insure a win.
Well right out the gate we have one of the toughest defenses walking into our home. We need to change last yearís trend and be better at home then we were. Our offense will be tested right out the gate but I do believe our defense matches up well to have a big day. If we go out there and our offense looks as good as it did in that first preseason game I think the home crowd will be happy at the end of the game

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: September 20, 2019, 11:22:12 PM »

In reference to Hill, he got nicked during the first game and missed most of the pre-season.  He's good to go now though.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: September 20, 2019, 11:48:10 PM »
Nice, so here we are coach. let me know,

In the first game, How do you think we looked?

In the second game, were there any standouts other than our starters we should pay attention to in your eyes?

Overall, who impressed you, who needs some extra practice and work?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: September 21, 2019, 12:08:03 PM »

Its all in the box scores boss.  Who stood out to you, and who let us down?  That's a decision you should make based on the stats provided.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: September 21, 2019, 04:32:33 PM »
I know that part, but sometimes guys come in with the game out of reach like in game 2 and clean up, that could be misguided. We had some pretty good performances out there.

How do you think Evans looked on Special teams.

We gave up a bunch of big plays on defense in the first game, was that rust on our part is that a sign of things to expect, shoot outs.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: September 21, 2019, 09:31:26 PM »

I'm not sure boss, if I could predict things like that I'd be working for ESPN's studio shows instead of coaching on the sidelines.  We know our guys are talented so I dont think its a team issue.

As for Special Teams, I've only got what we have on the box score dude.  Seriously. I can't give you any more info than that.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: September 21, 2019, 11:08:44 PM »
Can you tell me who is currently on our KR/PR teams?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: September 21, 2019, 11:10:04 PM »
Oh wait...and our Kicking and Punting teams. Matter of fact I need that information a bit more than who is on our KR/PR teams.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: September 22, 2019, 11:41:51 AM »

No, we can't see that information anymore.  Its just a group of back ups.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: September 22, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
Ok, I know we pretty much have a brand new O-line.

I know at first it was hard to see the talent but I liked what I saw in both games. How is the O-line meshing. Did you see anything different from what you thought before the preseason games.

Do you think Gerald Roberts has worked himself into particular packages or even a starter or is Shrader just to good and maybe we should think of moving Roberts down the line.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: September 22, 2019, 01:45:02 PM »

COACH MUNOZ SIGHS

I don't see anything differently than I did before pre-season.  Roberts is a good player and right now a great option if we have an injury, but that's it right now.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: September 22, 2019, 02:05:59 PM »
Considering nothing has changed I see no reason to ask anymore questions. I'll let you go get these guys ready for week 1.

----

Ms Watson can you get me Bobby Shapiro.

----

Mr. Shapiro, With already having so many of your clients on our team I call you looking for one more, I see your client and former Warrior Felix Neal has been released. I would like to know if he wants to come back for 1 year for 250K.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: September 22, 2019, 02:46:59 PM »

Not for the minimum.  Sorry. We'd need at least $1.5MM

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: September 22, 2019, 02:57:50 PM »
Considering Mr. Neal has history with us and you and I have a solid business relationship, is there a way to meet in the middle at 1M. I'll make it guaranteed if it helps.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: September 22, 2019, 03:34:33 PM »

No, that is his discounted price.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: September 22, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »
understood, I can make it work. deal.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:45 PM »
All Players active.

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO: 45/55

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO: 37%

Rotation: Mostly Starters
Depth Chart Changes:
QB1: Thomas Mazza, QB3: Michael Ryan, QB2: Jeremiah Kincaid,
RB1: Daniel Collins, RB2: Ralph McClure, RB3: Florial Stonehenge

KR 1: Ralph McClure, KR 2: Eric Evans
PR 2 Ralph McClure, PR 1: Darryl Spurgeon,

- 5 hour Film Study

Players:
- FS John Boston
- LB Scott Hernandez
- RB Florial Stonehenge
- WR Richard Talbott
- T Sean Roberts

COACHES MAKE ALL OTHER DECISIONS

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: September 27, 2019, 11:17:17 AM »
Good evening Ladies and gentlemen, First let me say I'm glad to be standing back in front of this podium. If I can be honest I wish I was in a better mood but I will do my best to answer all and every question. Let us begin.

Discuss your first game of the season. The good, the bad, the ugly.
Wow, Ok, out of order because I like to end on a positive. We start with the Ugly, We let our foot off of their throats. We had the game firmly in control and then came the fourth quarter. We stopped playing loose. We started playing not to lose and we need to do a better job of sticking with the game plan and keeping our foot on the opponents throat. We let them back into the game and had no answers. Now the Ugly...(Takes a deep breath) We have to be able to pick each other up. our defense kept putting them at 3rd and long and they kept making the big first down when they needed it down the stretch. We were able to make them punt in the first half and in the third we couldn't stop the third down. Our fierce four up front did a terrific job of containing the run and putting pressure on the QB. Our DB's must have had about 7 or 8 pass deflections. Our issues came in the middle of the field. We have to tighten that up or it will be a long season. Second, we had a whirl wind of misfortune. From a Missed field goal, to a costly fumble that sparked a fire in St.Louis Then after the late score from St. Louis, McClure gave us some good field position with about 44 seconds left and three timeouts we get a penalty, sack and then dropped a 24 yard pass to keep the drive alive which cost us at the end. We didn't show poise, we kept trying to get it all on one play and it cost us. Now the good, and as doom and gloom as I might sound up here I saw a ton of good. Our WR core was great. The Pitts brothers doing what they do, Zambrano with five receptions lead the team. Our Backs put a hurting on the other team, racked up over 120 yards on the ground. Let me not forget my O-Line who deserves the Player of the game for not allowing a sack out there, great job by them. Over all we did everything we had to do to win until the fourth quarter. Now we travel to Alabama and if we don't play from whistle to whistle we will be in trouble.

Talk about the news surrounding your team this week.
I don't know where it came from that the coaching staff was on the hot seat. They aren't strictly to blame. Costly penalties, blown third down coverage, turnovers all cost us. If any of that is true is that we are all on the hot seat. The staff and Myself. This is probably one of the most talented teams Atlanta has had and if we can't put it together there will be changes from top to bottom which might even include myself. While I am assessing our staff, Ms Barracuda and the board of trustees are assessing me. The fans are assessing all of us. So, what ever that hot seat business was belongs to everyone on this team. Listen, winning is the best deodorant. All we have to do is win to completely change the narrative. Last year we beat Alabama at home when they had statistically one of the most legendary seasons, we played them hard both times. Beating them will do a lot for this team.

Was there a pleasant or unpleasant surprise that you didn't expect from your team in the individual performance category?
Well Like I said, tons of love to the O-Line for not allowing a sack.I knew I put together a pretty good O-line but to actually see them play the way they did was definitely a pleasant experience. Half of that O-ine is new to the system and to play like they did was great.The D-Line played like I knew they would

Talk about your week 2 opponent and what you need to do to win this week.
It's Alabama, people think they lost a step because they lost two of their biggest play makers. Well they still have a solid coaching staff and probably the biggest play maker in Jamie Ortega. When you got him, you are never out of it. They lost to the defending champs, guess what they lost to them before. They just aren't better than them but I tell you now they are looking at the way we played last week at the end and they  are telling themselves they are better than us. We all know there is no love lost between us. So we have to play smart, stay away from dumb penalties and keep our foot on the pedal and I think we should be fine. We fail in any of those categories and we could be looking at an 0-2 start.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: September 27, 2019, 10:10:32 PM »
"Keenan Daley called the Alabama defense overrated, what do you have to say about that claim, as one of the two teams to have beat Alabama in the past year-plus?"

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: September 27, 2019, 10:15:25 PM »
I don't know if they are overrated but in the past it didn't help that most teams were playing from behind and had to become one dimensional. I'm sure having to always catch up helped some of those stats. For us, we put up points against them, they do it to us. To call their defense overrated in a new season would be fools gold. They don't need any more motivation on their locker room board. They already have that first game loss to us last year that I'm sure Coach Rudino is reminding them of. We are both 0-1 and staring at 0-2. If that ain't motivation for any defense than I don't know what is.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: September 27, 2019, 11:40:10 PM »

You know how I feel about those pricks in Alabama.. Lets get this win.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: September 28, 2019, 12:29:51 AM »
We have every motivation to go H.A.M and get this game. Letís do it. Truth is without Ortega this team worst than Orlando. I give credit where itís due, the kid is all sorts of talented but we have proven Mike Tysonís saying right, everybody has a plan until they get hit and last year when Haney leveled him and he ran and hid in the tent. Alabama couldnít function. Letís make sure he pays the tent a visit again.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: September 28, 2019, 03:47:03 PM »

Loud and clear.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: September 29, 2019, 12:11:56 PM »
Excellent, I'll let you get thee boys ready.

---

Ms. Watson can you get me Peter Haney

--

Mr. Haney, here we are. Before the ink could dry on your new contract you told me "Ortega is a marked man" You single handily won us that game last year by taking him out. Let's do the league a favor and send him back into that tent.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: September 29, 2019, 02:26:58 PM »

My dude, consider it done.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: September 29, 2019, 03:27:42 PM »
Then's there nothing left to do but to do it. I'll let you go get ready as we wrap this up.

----

- 5 hour Film Study

Players:
- FS John Boston
- LB Scott Hernandez
- RB Florial Stonehenge
- WR Richard Talbott
- T Sean Roberts

COACHES MAKE ALL OTHER DECISIONS

LOCK IN

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: October 01, 2019, 09:34:18 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I stand before you today ashamed of the organization that I represent.   
As the owner and president of football operations of the Atlanta Warriors I am embarrassed and disgraced by the actions of my players, coaches, and management.  While I do not condone our players actions this weekend, I must point out that this fight was not one sided, and we are not the villains here, and while penalties must be handed down, and we must hold each and everyone involved accountable, I am disappointed to see that the league has penalized our franchise as a whole and not only the players and staff involved on the field.  This 1.5MM fine has crippled our bonus pool fund, and we must now shuffle things to make room in our budget to avoid a violation of the league's financial caps.

...GM Lucas will be placed on administrative leave effective after his lock in this week, and will be allowed to return when I see fit.  That time and date is to be determined.

I apologize to the league and most importantly our fans for this horrible incident, and promise that this will never happen again on my watch.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 09:35:38 PM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: October 01, 2019, 09:34:28 PM »
THE PRESS AWAITS GM LUCAS