Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 58555 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1650 on: August 29, 2018, 03:50:13 PM »

Roll em and Smoke em, I'm down boss. Lets go.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: August 29, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »
I won't waist anymore of your time. This is a huge game, let's go!

---

Depth Chart

Primary Rusher: Daniel Collins

CB 1 Evans, CB 2 Cavanaugh, CB 3 Brown
SS 1 Ash.  SS 2 Novak

KR 1 West  KR 2 Hood
PR 1 West  PR 2 Hood

Game changes
Run/Pass:  25/75
Blitz Ratio: 40% Aggressive
Tempo: Fast
Focus: Starters

Offense: Spread

In-Season Training Schedule
- 2 hours Position Training
- 0 hours Athletic Training
- 1 hours Physical Training
- 0 hour Film Study

Players:
Allan King
Darrell Hendrickson
Rex Mundy
Harold Vanburen
Peter Haney

COACHES MAKE ALL OTHER DECISIONS.

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 05, 2018, 07:19:39 PM »
Who was your star player this week? Who disappointed?
Once again, the guys went out there as a whole and tried really hard. It showed, not in the points but in all other areas. We had the ball for nearly 10 more minutes.  We did a great job holding them as a team to under 100 yards passing which has been are strength all year so thatís no surprise. But to pin point one person to tag as star player, I have to give it up for James Brown, I mean he continues to ball week in and week out. He has been a staple of our front line since coming over.

How would you evaluate your team over the last few weeks?

All heart. We have come up short in the most inopportune times. All part of growing pains for such a young team. Obviously this last game against Miami is nowhere near the type of game I thought we would have. This is not the outcome I saw but that has been us this season, I good game, A close game, A hard fought game then we get blown out.  Itís something I intend to address in the off season.

With three games remaining, what is the plan to end the season on a high note?
I think as long as these guys keep playing hard and giving these fans something to talk about as we get close to closing out the season I think that should be enough motivation to go out there and ball. Itís always interesting to listen to talk radio and listen to what the fans think should happen moving forward.  To let them know and address some fans who feel we should bottom out to secure a high draft pick, though it would be a smart move for the franchise I donít have it in me to tap out, to wave the white flag and limp into the off season so I am here to let them know I intend to make sure each guy in that locker room know that we will play until the second comes off the clock in the last game of the season.

What do you have to do to win the game this week?
Limit turnovers. We should win when we hold an opponent to under 100 yards passing and dominate the time of possession but when you combine that with 4 turnovers  two which were for scores and under thirty yards rushing, thatís not the formulae for success. For the most part I take the blame. I changed up the game plan to counter Miamiís defense and when you play aggressive you are prone to make mistakes. I want to apologize to our young QB. No player will ever back down from the opportunity to take the wheel and Mazza is no different. When the idea that we would pass on Miami throughout the game, he stepped up to the challenge.  Four turn overs later and here we are. So I donít put this on the kid, this is on me Mazza has Moxy and is always up for a challenge. In hindsight I feel we would have had a better chance sticking to what we know.  Expect us to play next weeks games  the way we know how.

--------

Coach, I take blame for this one. From here to end the season every decision will be left up to the coaching staff. I stepped in thinking we could out do Miami and shock the world but it wasn't in the cards. I know you left it up to me but I apologize for changing the game plan.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: September 05, 2018, 10:39:29 PM »

It happens.  You just have to know what the team can and can't do.

We just had our star running back run for 141 yards on 6 carries, going away from him the next week was a wild choice.  Mazza will be that kind of QB one day, but right now he needs a balance, he needs to be protected.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: September 05, 2018, 11:34:13 PM »
I figured maybe the workload this year was wearing on him because of the cramping an Miami had just got lit up through the air. Felt like it was the perfect storm. I guess we just don't have the pieces at the moment to take those bold chances. Lesson learned. I let you start prepping for the week.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: September 06, 2018, 12:02:39 AM »

Sounds good.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: September 06, 2018, 12:05:15 AM »
A MAD MAN BURSTS INTO YOUR OFFICE, HE MAY BE A RELATIVE BUT NO ONE IS QUITE SURE.. HE SIMPLY SCREAMS T.C.F.Y!!!! OVER AND OVER, INSULTING YOU REPEATEDLY AND NONSENSICALLY UNTIL ANOTHER MAN STEPS INTO THE ROOM.

PUT YOUR HANDS UP, SCUMBAG!!!!!!

A BATTLE BREAKS OUT, SECURITY BOB JR SLAMS THE BELLIGERENT MAN ON THE FLOOR OVER AND OVER BEFORE DRAGGING HIM OFF AND THROWING HIM INTO A JAIL CELL, WHERE HE IS NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 06, 2018, 06:05:02 AM »
(GM LUCAS APPLAUDS THE SWIFT ACTION OF SECURITY BOB JR. APPLAUDING HIS EFFORTS AND WISHING HE HAD BEEN THERE TO STOP CROWE'S SNEAK ATTACK)

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 06, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »

As you were Citizen.

SBjr TIPS HIS CAP TO YOU AS HE LEAVES, A #JUSTICEFORCROWE TATTOO CLEARLY DISPLAYED ON HIS INNER BICEPS.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: September 08, 2018, 09:06:56 AM »

Game changes
Run/Pass:  60/40
Blitz Ratio: 45%
Tempo: Normal
Defensive Base: Normal
Focus: Coaches Desicion

Offense: Coaches Desicion

- 4 hours Position Training
- 1 hours Athletic Training
- 0 hours Physical Training
- 0 hour Film Study

Players:
Thomas Mazza
Julio Redd
Rex Mundy
Harold Vanburen
Peter Haney

KR 1 Hood, KR 2 West
PR 1 West  PR 2 Hood

All other Decisions by Coaches

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: September 16, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »
Talk about this weeks performance from your team.
Not what I expected. I thought we had a better grasp of what this team was capable of. Stopping Robles was gonna be the biggest challenge but I didnít see 54 points getting put up on us. Obviously we have had our issues on the D-line. And yet again another week were we get run to the ground.  Offensively we paced ourselves and we got another big game from Collins. Despite one turnover Mazza spread it around, got our TEís involved, got another one to Pitts for the season.  We are rebuilding  and have shown some flashes of what we could be if we address some of our issues  in the off season. I am more disappointed for the fans. They have been great supporting us and over the last few weeks we havenít put our best foot forward on the defensive side.  I only hope the fans can stick with us. Our guys are playing hard, we just donít have the right pieces where we need them at the moment.

Talk about your team's news this week.
What is there to talk about, they were furious with the unprofessionalism of one of this games best players. I understand he is having a year for the ages but to act the way he was acting after the game was way out of hand. Just goes to show the lack of professionalism that is being taught by thier coaches. This isnít the first time Alabama has shown us up and I promise you, next year, if GM Pancho survives will have a message for them. On our part we need to make sure RBís arenít gaining 300 yards on us.

Talk about at least two other news stories of interest.
This Kardashian non sense is pretty messed up. Not that I am a fan of GM Metro but those guys on that team have been playing so well and to have something like this going through their locker room can mess up a pretty special season. You hate to see guys who are playing hard have their seasons derailed over off field antics.  Since we are on antics I must say I am proud to have Mazza as our QB. As a rookie he has had his ups and downs but continue to be a true leader in that locker room. I couldnít fathom Mazza or any rookie QB throwing their team under the bus like Kitchen did in the press. Bad look for a young team. I know heís a fiery guy but you just canít do that.

What do you have to do to win the game this week?
Well we arenít playing the team Rebel left behind. Bennet has them playing some solid ball so we have to be ready to go in their and prove to ourselves that we are at least better than 1 team in this division. We need to play our best game. We canít lose to them the way we lost to the hapless Tombstone. We just need to play solid upfront and take care of the ball.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: September 16, 2018, 03:45:43 PM »

To Hell with Alabama.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: September 16, 2018, 04:33:49 PM »
I am slowly starting despise that entire franchise.  Coach, two games left. Our guys have been playing to the best of their ability. We have Music City coming in next week. Any thoughts on an approach? Week 2 we destroyed them. Think we should go with the same game plan we attacked them with or stick to the current game plan we currently have?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: September 16, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »

I like what we've been doing, but it's your call.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: September 16, 2018, 08:05:46 PM »
If you like what we have been doing then we will stay focused. We need to get this win in the worst way. Bennet has them playing good ball so we will be in for a tighter game then when we first met. But I expect the same results.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: September 16, 2018, 11:47:36 PM »

Did you hear what GM Pancho had to say, that prick.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: September 17, 2018, 12:08:40 AM »
Coach, Pancho being a prick is not new. As far as his words go, I didn't listen to what he had to say because it's easy to boast when things go right. Not to long ago in those press conference when it looked like he was about to get the ax, Pancho was a humble man and was speaking humble words of trying hard and respect and pride. Now they got some steam and they are beating their chest. Truth is coach I don't have to wait around for another GM to say something I can use as bulletin board material. I speak from the heart and I don't concern myself with petty. I'll let Alabama have that, they are the champions of petty. I wouldn't worry to much about what he has to say coach. Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of the sheep. If GM Pancho wants to sit around watching my press conferences so he can have something half witted to say, by all means. Let him have the mic because for all we know it might be the last time he has one. We have more important things to focus on.

Now we focus on Music City. They are riding high off that upset win against Charlotte and will be at home. The road has not been friendly to us so we have to make sure we strike first and strike fast so we can control the pace of the game. Any suggestions?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: September 17, 2018, 12:39:20 AM »

Music City is a lot like us. Rookie QB, strong run game, a defense with a few strong pieces and some weak spots..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: September 17, 2018, 09:38:12 PM »
Run/Pass:  60/40
Blitz Ratio: 45% Aggressive
Tempo: Normal
Defensive Base: Normal
Focus: Coaches Decision

Offense: Coaches Decision

- 4 hours Position Training
- 1 hours Athletic Training
- 0 hours Physical Training
- 0 hour Film Study

Players:
Thomas Mazza
Julio Redd
Rex Mundy
Harold Vanburen
Peter Haney

WR1 Pitts, WR 2 Craven, Slot West, Hood, Flynn

KR 1 Hood, KR 2 West
PR 1 West  PR 2 Hood

All other Decisions by Coaches

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: September 20, 2018, 12:14:15 PM »
Talk about this weeks performance from your team.
I heard a lot people talking how alike both teams were and when you look at the stat sheet I think both teams did pretty well. They are obviously ending the year the way I hope would, on a high note. On the plus side, we didn't give up any sacks, we rushed the ball extremely well. We got three of our guys in the end zone through the air. So why didn't we win, costly turn overs at inopportune times and not converting on third downs. To score with no time on the clock was great testament to this teams resolve but once again we came up a bit short. Hats off to the guys in both locker room for continuing to play hard during hard times. It's a great quality to have going forward.

Which player on your team do you have your eye on in this final game, and why?
Well, I think it's important that Mazza end the year on a high note. He's had his share of ups and downs and at times it could really affect the maturity and growth of a young QB. So I just want to see him go out there, lead the charge and get in the endzone. Limit the turnovers and give our team a chance. The guy is tough, but a season like the one we are enduring can chip away sometimes. So I just want to see him walk out the game, win, lose all draw with his strengths and weaknesses at hand and ready to get started on next season

Talk about the playoff race, who do you think will make it, who is going to join you on the outside looking in?
I really would prefer not to comment on the faith of other teams. We have our own issues and to throw shade at guys who are going out there and really playing hard is not something I feel comfortable doing. Each of those guys are out there putting it on the line wee in and week out so I just hope everyone ends the season in good health and for those who don't make it to start preparing for the off season.

What do you hope to see from your team in this final week of the season?
Grit, Just grit. chin up, heads held high and chest out front knowing that we have a lot of young talented men in that locker room to build on going forward and knowing next year we will be better. For a lot of young men in this game, early success can be a hindrance. Cause a growth block but i know early struggles create character and build strong backbones. Each man in the locker room will look back at this season when ever it gets tough and tell themselves they have already faced the toughest of times. That the obstacle in front of them is just that, an obstacle that they can endure and surpass.

------

What a season coach, A season of almost, what just happened and holy shit!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: September 20, 2018, 01:41:50 PM »

We couldn't get a stop in overtime.. never got a chance.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: September 20, 2018, 10:38:12 PM »
Coach, before we go into the off season I would like to ask you a few things so once it gets here I can let you vacation in peace.

First, I'm not gonna ask for your top 3 things I should focus on. I'm not gonna ask you most important in some list or even any particular player you might be interested in. I just want one, I want to know what position was are biggest weakness?

Second, Do you think Mazza has what it takes to take us to the next level?

finally, With 3 first round picks, do you think this draft class is deep enough to really utilize those picks.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: September 20, 2018, 11:16:59 PM »

Defensive End..   ...its too early to know for sure.   ....and we haven't scouted, so I have no way to know the answer to that question chief.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: September 20, 2018, 11:33:01 PM »
All fair points. Do me one favor, please do not vacation in vacation isle. I really you want you back in one piece coach....

all jokes aside, I want to thank you for sticking with me through all the early season drama. Getting this team ready and fired up for every game. Thank you and the rest of the coaching staff. Now let's go and end this season on a high note.

Same as last week.

LOCK IN

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: September 22, 2018, 06:20:28 PM »
Talk about this weeks performance from your team
We came out, played our game against a playoff contender and played the best way we knew how. We limited our turnovers, ran the ball well. Played exceptional pass defense and controlled the clock. Our heel was our run defense which has been our biggest weakness all season and we still had a chance to win, but when you miss opportunities to score the way we did, then thatís when you shoot yourself in the foot. Listen, The guys played hard to the bitter end and thatís call I could  ask for. Each man has earned my respect this season. I just hope I earned theirs.

Who was your MVP this season, and why?
Our O-line. They grew up fast this season and as the season progressed they become stronger. Being able to limit sacks to 2 to 3 a game as a young core is pretty impressive. They kept Mazza upright most of the game and create the holes to allow our awesome young back D.Collins to become a 1200 yard rusher. So definitely our O-line.

Who was your most disappointing player this year, and why?
To say disappointing would be extremely harsh but I was disappointed that Craven couldnít establish himself as the clear Number 2 WR. It always seemed like we were one WR away when West was in the slot being watched and covered and Pitts was being double teamed down field, I felt Craven was the man to clean things up. I expected Craven to fully become the premiere number 2 and it just didnít pan out.

How would you grade your coaches performances this year?
I think they did a fantastic job. Considering what we went through with Coach Campbell and the whole Vacation Isle saga. Then coming in with rookie corners and make us the number 1 pass defense in the league was pretty telling. Our offensive coach Bowman did a solid job getting our WRís the ball while managing a run game which was banged up at times and was still able to create game plans to get these guys their due. Hats off to AC Corral who did a wonderful job with our young o-line and what can I say about Munoz. Heís got my type of personality and fire I love in a coach. He along with the rest of the coaches kept these men motivated and playing hard which is important for a young team.

How would you grade your own performance this year?

We won four games. I think I did a pretty good job bringing in a young core players which we can make our foundation and build on but we won four games and that is a testament to my inability to land the big free agents last off season.  With all that went on with Crowe I became a bigger distraction than I should have and that will always be a blemish on my career as a GM. With that said, I would give myself a  C+. I donít think I was a complete failure but I could have done neater moves and smarter acquisitions at the start.

Who is your pick to go and win the impact bowl?
i think I speak for the entire organization when I say, "I donít care who wins as long as it isnít Alabama". Thank you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: September 22, 2018, 06:39:35 PM »

Well, year one is in the books.. It's a learning experience and something to build on.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: September 22, 2018, 08:01:14 PM »
Coach, who impressed you the most this season and who should we really send to extra workout when the new season starts rolling around?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: September 22, 2018, 10:02:58 PM »

Man, its WAY to early to know who needs extra work next season.. pump the brakes.

My MVP would be Evans and/or Cavanaugh, our Corners played great this year.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: September 23, 2018, 12:31:34 AM »
Understood it's way to early. Just really focused on making us a winner and i'm already thinking way ahead. You are right, I need to slow it down and take a breath. As far as our corners go, I agree 100%. One last thing before I let you go and get your much needed rest coach. Can give me your assessment of this team this year and what you would like to see gong forward. Then after I'll speak to the owner and close up shop.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: September 23, 2018, 01:22:16 AM »

I just gave you my assessment. I've given it every week... We're not a good team, we have young pieces that we need to hope develop, and we've got good corners.  What else d you want me to say?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: September 23, 2018, 02:08:10 AM »
We seem to have a few key free agents, anyone your feel we should definitely bring back.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: September 23, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »

As the GM, that's your call, but I don't see a single free-agent on our roster than we need to re-sign.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: September 23, 2018, 11:31:46 AM »
Thank you, I had one in mind but it's time to start putting what didn't work to rest. Thank you coach and with that said I will let you get your much needed rest until the draft. Thank you! I'll tidy things up here and wait for Ms. Barracuda to call me and let me know my fate!.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: September 23, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »

GM Lucas, this season wasn't a great one, but you drafted a lot of good talent.  That being said, I think it is only fair that you get to see those players develop in year two.

I make no guarantees beyond next season, but I want to bring you back to see if our young core can take that next step and if you can put pieces around them to succeed.

We'll talk specific goals after the Impact Bowl, but I just wanted to put your mind at ease, you will be back in Atlanta next year.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: September 23, 2018, 01:20:38 PM »
Thank you Ms. Barracuda for your vote of confidence. I am beyond pleased to have this opportunity and not be a one and done. I look forward to another great draft and off-season in which I get to continue building a winner and bringing pride back to Warrior Nation. Thank you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: September 23, 2018, 08:51:43 PM »

I'll send a few goals and desires to you after the impact bowl.. until then, watch the playoffs and be thinking of who we could snag from some of those teams in free agency.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: September 23, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
Will do. With that said I think we all need some RNR. I'll take a mini vacation and be ready to go for this years off season. .

LOCK IN

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: September 28, 2018, 03:51:35 PM »

FINANCIAL INFORMATION:

We have $63.5MM available on the S11 Salary cap, We have $9MM Available in Bonus Pool Money

We have $1MM in Off-Season Bonus Money that will be forfeited if not spent prior to the start of the S11 Draft.

We have the following Open Roster Spots:

1 RB
1 FB
1 TE
2 WR
2 DE
1 LB
2 SS
1 K
1 P
4 FLEX

4 Minor League Roster Spots

1 MC (Minor League Coach)

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: September 29, 2018, 09:18:43 AM »
Ms Watson, can you call me Minor league coach Sean Peterson
---

Mr. Peterson, We would like you back starting season 11, how does 1year 2M sound, are you interested?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: September 29, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
Ms. Watson while i wait on Mr. Peterson to return my call, Can you get me Ms. Barracuda.

---

Ms. Barracuda, I would like to inquire about the possibilities of receiving an extra bound of 1 million to attend the combine. I like to  think that I have an eye for talent as we can see with the rookies I drafted last year but it would not have been possible to get as much information as I needed without attending the combine. I was able to acquire two extra first rounders and an extra sixth plus a S12 future considerations which in time you will be very pleased with. I am currently at the whim of having to possibly trade off one of our late round picks to acquire money to attend the combine and I would rather not as we both know successful teams are built in the late rounds. Considering this team is now lead by a new ownership group lead by yourself. Would it be possible to grant me this one time bonus to attend the combine.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: September 29, 2018, 02:27:37 PM »
YOUR CALL GOES UNANSWERED

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: September 29, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »
Ms. Watson, considering Mr. Peterson never got back to me can you reach out to newly retired Alberto Kidwell for me please.
-----

Mr. Kidwell, I would like to offer you your first coaching opportunity. We have an opening in our minor league system. We are in need of a tough and knowledgeable person and with you just leaving the game, football still fresh on the mind I would like to offer you a 2 year deal worth 1 Mil per.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: September 29, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »

I'm down to take this job, but I'm not gonna be cheap.  I'll do this job for 2 years and $3MM

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: September 29, 2018, 04:31:26 PM »
I think you were worth it when I traded for you last off season and I think you are worth it now. So welcome once again to Atlanta.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: September 29, 2018, 04:57:38 PM »

Yeah, I wanted to win a title last year, but now that I'm a coach I gotta pay them dues.. Lets do the damn thing, I'll coach them boys up.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: September 29, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »
Sent coach Kidwell, can't wait to see what you do with these boys.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: September 29, 2018, 06:19:27 PM »
See you at the draft coach.

---

Ms. Watson please inform coach Campbell we will be moving on and releasing him.

--

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: September 29, 2018, 06:20:42 PM »
Ms. Watson, please get me coach Foster Fletcher
----

Mr. Fletcher, let's get to brass tax. We like to run the 4-3, I see that is also your preferred base so I want to offer you 2 years at 3M per?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: September 29, 2018, 09:08:18 PM »

I've got a couple offers in the fire, let me think on it fella.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: September 29, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
I hear you. I will continue our interview process, maybe we both round the wagon and end up back here

--

Ms. Watson, is Florida State coach Benny Campbell related to recently released Michael Campbell. If not can you get him please