Author Topic: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS  (Read 153899 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: ATLANTA WARRIORS
« Reply #1100 on: December 10, 2017, 01:22:23 AM »
Yes, it's definitely not an easy division by any means but I do believe that a solid coaching staff that is able to impart their vision on both sides of the ball and smart drafting will be essential to deal with the aspects of this division. If anything, my eventual aim is for a blueprint similar to Alabama's own. A consistency on both offense and defense will be key to deal with this division and it is something that can be achieved within the three years. The draft picks that we have and some of the current pieces of this team can definitely lead us that way.

Now, I am familiar with the fact that you are a big fan of running the football. I'm just curious if that is a big sticking point for any kind of offensive-oriented coaching decision that has to be made.

I just want success, however it has to come.. I just don't want a bunch of crying snowflake sissies, I want WARRIORS.

GM Strike Guy

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 71
  • NABA Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 10, 2017, 01:27:58 AM »
I appreciate your forthcoming attitude, Mr. Crowe. I am definitely interested in the position as discussed many months ago and that interest has not faded away with this interview.

Were there any other questions that you have for me, Mr. Crowe?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: December 10, 2017, 02:11:36 AM »
I believe the winning starts this year. Winning changes everything. We get that first win, the fans feel better, the players feel better and like wild fire it catches on. Look what happened in Seattle once GM Jon took over. That was a team no one saw winning. Not after the year they were having. But the right attitude changed perception, perception became reality and the entire organization looked to breathe new air. With what we have in place at the draft, with a Stud like Chandler leading this defense and with a fan base hungry for a winner  I believe we can start seeing wins this season and true success as early as next season.

So Mr. Crowe I want to win now. I see us starting that trend this season, I see us even better next. I understand the difficulty of this division but every year since this team won 10 games, there has been a new division winner each year. There is no reason why that can't be us next year, or if all breaks the right way maybe even this year. You never know, Look at what Michigan and Kansas City did in one year, proper leadership and a good draft can change everything.

Now, let me address this division. Orlando has a good offense and a great QB. Miami has a solid defense that gets to the QB and Alabama is solid on both sides of the ball.  In this league you most definitely need all that, but a good offense and no defense is as inept as a good defense with no offense. Teams like Orlando and Miami, they don't have balance. Their identity is one sided.  I plan to bring Atlanta an identity. My vision is that we can field a solid defense, a solid O-line that will help us run the ball down the oppositions throat. My vision starts with this draft. This draft is what is going to help us put a defense in place to chase down Jamie Ortega and intercept the QBR master Merv Patton. Once this O-line has been rebuilt, Miami’s front seven won't have a chance to feast on us anymore. Defense and stout running game will give us back our identity as Warriors and give us a chance in every game.

Now, Mr. Crowe, I won’t tell you how long I need so Atlanta can be successful because I intend to be successful now. You want to see winning, we will start winning this year and we will win more next year and more after that. This is your team; I am here as long as you believe in me and are satisfied with what you see on the field.  So if you would like to know how long will it take to get these Warriors back to the promise land, I confidently can tell you, if the players strap on their chin straps, lace up their cleats and put on their helmets every week, we can be fighting for the division by next season.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: December 10, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »
I appreciate your forthcoming attitude, Mr. Crowe. I am definitely interested in the position as discussed many months ago and that interest has not faded away with this interview.

Were there any other questions that you have for me, Mr. Crowe?

GM Strike Guy, I am sorry but I believe we are going to go a different direction with our General Manager.  I am sure you will find success in the league, but at this time we are going with another candidate.

I believe the winning starts this year. Winning changes everything. We get that first win, the fans feel better, the players feel better and like wild fire it catches on. Look what happened in Seattle once GM Jon took over. That was a team no one saw winning. Not after the year they were having. But the right attitude changed perception, perception became reality and the entire organization looked to breathe new air. With what we have in place at the draft, with a Stud like Chandler leading this defense and with a fan base hungry for a winner  I believe we can start seeing wins this season and true success as early as next season.

So Mr. Crowe I want to win now. I see us starting that trend this season, I see us even better next. I understand the difficulty of this division but every year since this team won 10 games, there has been a new division winner each year. There is no reason why that can't be us next year, or if all breaks the right way maybe even this year. You never know, Look at what Michigan and Kansas City did in one year, proper leadership and a good draft can change everything.

Now, let me address this division. Orlando has a good offense and a great QB. Miami has a solid defense that gets to the QB and Alabama is solid on both sides of the ball.  In this league you most definitely need all that, but a good offense and no defense is as inept as a good defense with no offense. Teams like Orlando and Miami, they don't have balance. Their identity is one sided.  I plan to bring Atlanta an identity. My vision is that we can field a solid defense, a solid O-line that will help us run the ball down the oppositions throat. My vision starts with this draft. This draft is what is going to help us put a defense in place to chase down Jamie Ortega and intercept the QBR master Merv Patton. Once this O-line has been rebuilt, Miami’s front seven won't have a chance to feast on us anymore. Defense and stout running game will give us back our identity as Warriors and give us a chance in every game.

Now, Mr. Crowe, I won’t tell you how long I need so Atlanta can be successful because I intend to be successful now. You want to see winning, we will start winning this year and we will win more next year and more after that. This is your team; I am here as long as you believe in me and are satisfied with what you see on the field.  So if you would like to know how long will it take to get these Warriors back to the promise land, I confidently can tell you, if the players strap on their chin straps, lace up their cleats and put on their helmets every week, we can be fighting for the division by next season.

Okay GM Lucas, you have the job.  I am going to have expectations for you, so you better back up what you've said here today.

..Welcome to the team. 

Your Secretary is Xenia Watson, she will help you with any questions you might have.   

The staff is a complete clean slate outside of Sean Peterson still being on board as our Scouting Director.  The players are cleaning out their lockers, so if you need to speak with any of them you have a little time before they leave for the off-season.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 10, 2017, 03:40:11 PM »
Thank you Mr. Crowe for the opportunity as a first time GM to lead this band of Warriors to the promise land. I won't waist anymore time with salutations and I will get started.

---

Ms. Watson, my Name is Xavier Lucas or GM Lucas and I am honored to be working for this organization and side by side with someone like yourself. I would really love to sit down and chat and get to know one another but right now Mr. Crowe has informed me that my window to speak to players is closing. I am sure they are ready for a much needed off season so I don't want to take to much of their time I am going to need to speak to only two players. So before we get going can you please send in first T Noah Rose.
----

Mr. Rose, allow me to introduce myself. I am GM Lucas and I won't take up a lot of your time. As you and many teams know, you will be a sought after free agent who I am sure is looking to run out of here in hopes of finding greener pastures. I implore you to give this organization the opportunity to prove to you this is where you belong. Week in and week out you battled in the trenches regardless of the fact that there was no direction or leadership and to me that is exemplary of the type of men, the type of Warriors this organization needs to build around. We are headed in a new direction Mr. Rose and Mr. Crowe has handed me the opportunity to really do something great. When I look at this roster I would be lying if I didn't think we needed talents like yourself to build our offensive line around. I hope as free agency looms and you are making your decision to whom you will play for next season that you really consider coming back. This team needs an anchor on that line and that Anchor can be you. Thank you for your time. Is there anything you would like to say or know about me or my vision for this team?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: December 10, 2017, 04:14:16 PM »

Man, if you're willing to pay me 18+ on a two year deal I'll give you a shot, but if it's not something I like, I am out of here.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: December 10, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
I want to be upfront with you as I will be with all players. Out of respect to you and your agent I must let you know that as a franchise we own a franchise tag and I hope you will be open to being tag if necessary in order to deal directly with you to work something out. I also believe if that would occur, you would be paid close to what you want for 1 year either way. Please understand as a GM I must do the right thing in order to set this organization up for success. I hope you understand for that I feel you are a very important part of this franchises success moving forward. I am hoping we can work out a deal. Once the off season begins and all the free agents file I will get the books in order and be prepared to make you an offer either way. You are our #1 target to retain. Enjoy your off season, you deserve it.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 10, 2017, 04:36:10 PM »

$13MM is about $5 Million short of what I want, so either you're going to back a brinks truck up in PR, or you're going to get to watch me hold out.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: December 10, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »
PR is not a problem for us but when the time comes we will speak again Mr. Rose. I feel very good about us getting a deal done. Enjoy your offseason.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: December 10, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »
I’ll let you finish packing as I wrap things up.
—————————

Ms. Watson can you let please call in DE Chandler.

————

Mr. Chandler, Allow me to introduce myself. I am GM Lucas and I am the new GM of Atlanta and let me be the first to tell you that having you on this team is one of the reasons I wanted this position in Atlanta. You are going to be the corner stone as we rebuild this defense. Your effort this season tells me you are the type of player we are like for. Let the winning begin.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: December 10, 2017, 10:09:29 PM »

The winning needs to begin, I'm tired of losing and I want to be playing on a contender.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 10, 2017, 10:31:51 PM »
Understood, as we all do. You will be part of what makes this team a contender. Now, I have a very important question, I am going to bring in a DC that best suits are talent. You being the talent I need to know which defensive scheme best utilizes your talent.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 10, 2017, 10:33:52 PM »

I'm a 4-3 defensive end, I've got no interest in a 3-4 at all.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 10, 2017, 10:42:38 PM »
Understood, thank you for your time and let me not take any more of it. Enjoy your well deserved off season and rest up because winning starts now.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 11, 2017, 12:58:05 PM »

Word.  See you later boss.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 11, 2017, 02:40:25 PM »
Enjoy

---

Ms Watson can you contact the DC from Long Beach, Vic Leblanc please.

---

Mr. Leblanc, I have been playing close attention to the field and I keep coming back to you. I think it's time that you brought your Defensive knowledge to the head of the table. I am looking for a head coach with defensive expertise, before I go on I would like to know if you would be interested and if so what scheme do favor.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 11, 2017, 03:14:21 PM »

I'm itching to get back into the head coaching line of work.  Having this year to run the defense in Long Beach has been good for me though.  I am revitalized and ready to cause some CHAOS for other teams.

I run an attacking 3-4 defense, heavy on the blitz and hungry for sacks and turnovers.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 11, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »
Sounds like you are definitely a candidate high on my list. If you were put in charge to lead this team what contract would you be looking for?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 11, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »

I'm looking for $11MM per season.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 11, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »
That's fair. Well Mr.LeBlanc You are definitely one of my top candidates but I must continue due diligence and give this team the best opportunity so I must continue the interview process and I'll get back to you in a few days.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 11, 2017, 07:09:13 PM »

Sure.  Sounds good.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 11, 2017, 07:23:51 PM »
Great,

------
Ms Watson can you get me DC's, DC Gary Farmer

---

Mr. Farmer, it would be remissed on my part if I didn't add you to the names of possible candidates I am looking at to be head coach of the Atlanta Warriors. So before we move forward would you be interested and if so what scheme do you run?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 11, 2017, 08:10:47 PM »

..While I appreciate you contacting me, I have to wonder how you would consider me a candidate for the job, but not know what type of defense I have run in DC for the past 4 years.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 11, 2017, 08:30:35 PM »
Well Mr. Farmer as much as I would like to tell you I know everything and everyone in the league I don't. The truth is, I am new to the league and as much studying as I have done, as much game tape I have watched I haven't seen it all. I don't know it all but I am making an effort to familiarize myself with everyone I come across. So apologies if I sound ignorant but I would rather ask and be given the proper information instead of assuming and getting my facts mixed up and making a bad first impression or offending someone, which happens to be what I still did anyway.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 11, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »

I run a 4-3, always have and I always will.  I'm a more conservative defensive playcaller, coverage linebackers and good DBs, with a good pass rush from the d-line is what I am looking to build.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: December 11, 2017, 08:54:12 PM »
Well the 4-3 is what I was looking for. As you know, Atlanta has one of the best DE’s in the game in Christopher Chandler. We are looking to build are defense with Christopher as our anchor. Just so happens he excels in the 4-3 scheme so you have just jumped to the top of the list if you are interested. With that information how much would it take to get you to come lead the Atlanta Warriors?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: December 11, 2017, 10:16:19 PM »

I'd rather hear what you valued me at, you called me after all.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: December 11, 2017, 10:39:51 PM »
Well, considering the average rate in this league for head coaches is a little under ten million I'll add on your defensive success and loyalty, so if I brought you in I would want to bring you in for 3 years at 10 Million per.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 11, 2017, 11:04:14 PM »

That's definitely a respectable figure.
[

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 11, 2017, 11:07:00 PM »
Great, then I'll put you down as our top candidate. I need to continue due diligence for this franchise and interview a few more possible head coaches like yourself but I'll tell you right now you are the front runner. I will inform you of my decision after the impact bowl. Thank you for your time.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 11, 2017, 11:10:13 PM »

Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: December 12, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
Absolutely, Have a great day

---

Ms. Watson, can you please contact scouting director Sean Peterson

----

Mr. Peterson, my name is Gm Lucas and I have been brought in as the new GM of Atlanta. Let me get down to brass tax because time is of the essence. We have a very interesting and important off season ahead of us. With expansion happening we need to be very meticulous in player evaluation. Now forgive me, I have decided to forgo looking through the mess of notes and evaluations the last GM behind and will start fresh with it all. Now, that makes you one of the most important pieces to this organization. So let me get right to it, which position do you scout best?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: December 12, 2017, 04:17:23 PM »

Yo GM Lucas, don't sweat it man.. I am a defensive minded scout, but I have a little eye for everything.  My specialty though is in the front seven, especially pass rushers from the Edge.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 12, 2017, 07:32:46 PM »
Perfect, I think it's a natural fit considering how I plan to build this team. Thank you, I'm going to keep up the coach search

---

Ms. Watson, can you please get me Alabama DC Ricky Tar

---

Mr. Tar, first let me say your Nighthawks had a great season and you should be proud of that defense you put out there. But, one teams loss is another teams gain. I know you have been running the 4-3 which is a scheme I envision for the Atlanta Warriors. I am ready to give you the keys to your own set of wheels and make you coach of the Warriors. What do you think?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: December 12, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »

Hmm, I like the idea of being a head coach, but right now I've got a lot of interest coming my way dog, and I need to know why I should want to join this organization.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: December 12, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »
Well, here are some reasons, I am looking to build a team around the defense. I am looking to give the next head coach of Atlanta full say as to who the DC should be. We have one of the best DE's in the game and a scout about to use some of our many first round picks to strengthen the line. Mr. Tar, I am looking to make a big splash on the free agent market with maybe a player or two you might be familiar with. See Mr. Tar, we are in a prime position to make a surprise impact in this division because for us winning starts now. Oh, and how can I forget that I got a 3 year contract worth 10 million per waiting for someone to sign their name. Now, I currently have a top candidate in place but that's only because unfortunately for you and your team I had to wait for Alabama to be done with their season. But maybe misfortune becomes fortune for you. That is entirely up to you.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 12, 2017, 11:41:49 PM »

Yo Dog, you tellin' me I'm not your first choice but you're already talkin' cash and years?  Man I don't know what to think but yeah, I am listening to those zeros on that check.  I dig the money and I want to be a head coach my dude, but I'm taking my time.  Lots of jobs need fillin'

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 13, 2017, 06:10:56 AM »
Well I never said you weren't my first choice Mr Tar, I said currently at the moment I had a top candidate and that was because you weren't available. If your Alabama Nighthawks never made the playoffs you would have been the first number I called. But with that said, I understand the process and respect every man's decision to field the offer he feels best suits him. The field is big and opportunity is a plenty. Mr Tar, I hope at the end we are sitting at a table signing some paper talking personnel, but if not I think you will make a damn fine coach where ever you may land. Thank you for your time.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 13, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
Ms. Watson can you get me coach JimBob Ryder on the line please

-----

Mr. Ryder good day sir. Sources have let me know that you are planning to make the jump to the high impact Football league and I couldn't be more happier. Your Florida state team was 15th but they should have been much more higher. Now my reason for this call is that I know you will be sought after for a DC position on many teams. I would kick myself if I wasn't one of those teams. I am interested in bringing you on once I solidify the head coaching position. I will be bringing in a defensive minded head coach who also runs the 4-3 like yourself. Why should you want to join a 1-15 team with an unproven Gm and no coaching staff? In Atlanta, we are close enough to Florida to know around  these parts jimBob Ryder is a god. We also know out of college you can inspire and get the very best of young talent and what better way to come into the HIFL then on a team that has 11 draft picks in the first 3 rounds. Three of them which are all in the first round with 1 of them being the second pick overall? We have the best DE in the game and we are going to get better. I would like you to keep us on the top of your list. We  are ready to make an offer as soon as we get our head coach. Any interest?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: December 13, 2017, 12:36:18 PM »
And please know that when I say your team should have been much more higher I am referencing the fact they should have had a higher seed. I truly believe Florida State should have been a top 10 team. Just wanted to clear that up, so once again I ask, any interest?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: December 13, 2017, 08:07:13 PM »

Well really son, to be here in Atlanta, I'd rather be talking about the head coaching job if we're being honest.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 13, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
Not an impossibility, tell me, if you were coach how do you envision running this team? What type of players does it take to make a team run by JimBob Ryder?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 13, 2017, 09:27:46 PM »

I'm gonna sum it up in three words son:

FAST.  SMART. PHYSICAL.

That's what I want, That is what wins.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 13, 2017, 11:36:51 PM »
You know Mr. Ryder, sometimes you find gems in the unlikeliest places. Being a first time GM in the HIFL, I think it makes sense to give a first time coach in the HIFL a shot. I think with all the draft pics we have you will have a ton of potential to work with and can reach these young men who will be joining our team. Mr.Ryder, I would like to offer you the position as Head Coach of Atlanta Warriors. How does 3 years 7 million per sound. As an incentive if we win 6 games I’ll bump it up to 9 million next season?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 13, 2017, 11:50:24 PM »

That's definitely a good starting point.  Let's talk officially after the impact bowl when we can really get deals done and signed.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: December 14, 2017, 12:19:22 AM »
Sounds good Mr Ryder.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 14, 2017, 11:59:21 AM »
Ms. Watson with but a small hand full of priorities to take care of before we lock in for the off season and get the party started. I need a few things from your end, first and foremost can you get me QB Vega Del Rio, while I'm talking with him can you send me  our budget and also let me know if we have to pay for any miscellaneous fines or buyouts, thank you!

----

Mr. Del Rio, Finally we get to talk. I want to keep this short I know your well deserved off season is calling your name. Here it goes, I bringing in a new coaching staff. I envision a strong running attack that will help maximize our passing game and limit mistakes. I would like to ask you, what was wrong with the offense. What do you think was our biggest issue last season?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: December 14, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »

I am not a coach, jefe.  I just play football.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 14, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »
I know, I like to go to the men on the field to ask about the game they play. You were behind that o-line. You threw the ball. The game plan ran through you. What do you prefer in an offense. Do you like the deep ball. Do you dink and dunk it to the end zone. I want to bring an OC that can work with the players we have.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65535
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: December 15, 2017, 09:29:57 AM »
You know what Mr. Del rio, it is unfair for me to put you on the spot, you are a player and you should only concentrate on football. Thank you for your time and enjoy your off season.

------

Ms. Watson can you get me Coach John Rudino

--

Mr. Rudino, I don't want to take to much of your time but when I heard the surprising news that you were let go, I had to stop what I was doing to see who would be crazy enough to let a man with your track record walk out the door. I know you will have many teams recruiting you so let me be one of them. I won't sit here and ask you a million questions I know your time is valuable as you look to get back on your horse. I hope we are that horse. Here are a few questions for you and after we cac discuss if we have a match.

I know you are familiar with the 4-3 which is what we plan run here. We got one of the best DE's in Atlanta and a ton of draft picks. If hired what would be your first focus on rebuilding this team?

Would you want input on putting your staff together or would you leave it up to me?

Do you believe your system works for every player despite their skill set or must every player fit your system.

If you this is a match, what type of contract are you looking for?