Author Topic: TEAM : SAN ANTONIO KNIGHTS  (Read 104525 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
TEAM : SAN ANTONIO KNIGHTS
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:34:05 PM »

Team Information
City: San Antonio, Texas
Conference:  Western
Team Owner: Lance Alloutte
Team Secretary: Maggie Dame

Official Colors:

Grey (#867875)
Blue (#005083)
Orange (#F56600)

Team History:
The San Antonio Knights are an expansion team in the HIFL for season 6. The Knights are owned by Lance Alloutte, a French native who made his money selling mid eval artifacts. 

Mr. Alloutte is not familiar with the game of football, but is looking for a successful money making venture and sees the HIFL as a booming market.  General Managers will be expected to consistently improve the franchise to increase revenue.

Season 6: 4-12 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 7: 5-11 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 8: 9-7 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 9: 10-5-1 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 10: 13-3-0 [GM Gravedigger]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 8 (Conference Semis)
Season 9 (Conference Semis)
Season 10 (Divisional)

RETIRED NUMBERS:
none
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:42:54 PM by Talon »
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : SAN ANTONIO KNIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 01:48:35 PM »

Greetings good sirs, I am Lance Alloutte of France.  I have come here to find success in this sport of football.  I do not know much of it at this time, but I am prepared to learn, and am looking for an experienced General Manager to make life easy for me.  Keep this team progressing, and I am a happy man, fail me and to the guillotine with you!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:55:58 AM by Talon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 01:49:21 PM »

I am Maggie Dame, the secretary for the Knights... if you are interested in applying for the open General Manager position, please apply here.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:56:03 AM by Talon »

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »
Mr. Alloutte, Ms. Dame...

I am GM Gravedigger, and I am interested in becoming the first General Manager of the San Antonio Knights. As you may or may not know, I had some issues during season 5 of HIFL while being in charge of the Orlando Stampede, and I will in no way attempt to distance myself from those actions. I own up to each and every thing I did, and hope that you will allow me to interview and explain myself and what I did to you, along with my plans for the Knights as General Manager of this franchise.

I look forward to speaking with one or both of you.

GM Gravedigger

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 07:52:19 PM »

Good morrow Mr. Gravedigger, go ahead and explain yourself, I'm interested in this tale.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 08:05:02 PM »
We had a legal issue with our starting quarterback, Brian Owen. We suspended him while he was dealing with the matter, and picked up another QB while he was out.

When he came back, we needed to release a player to be within the salary cap, and I reinstated Brian before releasing a player, thus violating the salary cap. The league levied a 5 million fine and allowed me to get us under the new cap number from our team, even giving me access to our offseason amnesty provision. I made a trade and got us under with a trade and the amnesty, but instead of sitting still I made another trade in an attempt to clear more cap space. The problem is that each team is only allowed one trade during the season...

Basically I pushed the limits of league rules and overstepped my bounds in the process. I made all of our moves with the idea of bettering the team, but at the same time you have to follow the regulations of the league.

As much as it hurt to be fired, I understood. But it also made me realize that sometimes less is more, and that you need to play by the rules everyone else follows, no matter whether your intentions are good or not...

At this point, if anyone in this league understands all the rules it is me... I will not allow mistakes like I had in Orlando to affect a team I work for again.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 08:33:26 PM »

A truly harrowing tale good sir Gravedigger... Let me ask you a question if I may...

You see, here in my kingdom I am looking to build a strong fan base of loyal subjects, the more subjects you have the more money they will spend to further your gains, its like taxing your people, but they give it willingly! 

...If we were to have a player with off-field issues in our kingdom, how will you protect the kingdom and retain the subjects loyalties?

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 09:10:59 PM »
As I mentioned, we had a player with off-field issues in Orlando. We suspended him until he was legally cleared.

I think that is the template to follow. Take action when needed, and allow the player to get back on the field when all issues have been resolved. If legal issues continue then the player, no matter how good, cannot be allowed to play.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 09:13:39 PM »

A noble response and approach I would say Sir Gravedigger.

I do have but another question for you, if you do not mind.

...What is your plan of attack for a team like ours? Style of play, types of players, and even an "ideal" Franchise player position to build around?

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »
In modern football, with the rules constructed as they are, I think you need to build around a quarterback. The rules of the gane have been slanted to favor passing and high scoring offenses, so playing to that tendency is key.

The problem is that elite quarterbacks are hard to find. If you cannot get an elite guy, or you need to develop a guy, the place to go is on the respective lines. You need a strong offensive line to protect your QB and block for an effective running game. You need the defensive line to pressure the opposing QB into making mistakes, and to shut down their running game. After that I cintjnue to build the defense. Having great skill guys is nice, but useless if you don't have the QB to get them the ball.

As for style, I like a fast paced offense built around the passing game. Get as many points as possible on the board. Defensively I like to see a pressure style that forces mistakes from the opposition. Speed on both sides of the ball is key to push the pace on both sides...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »

You say you like to protect your quarterback with strong offensive line play, and that makes sense as the Knights defend the King.  But you speak a language I have not yet encountered... what does "cintjnue" mean sir Gravedigger?

...More important than that though, to develop a QB, you need good coaching.  You previously employed Hooey Thought, a man I have heard is not a great coach.  Can I trust you to bring in top line coaching to lead our team from the sidelines and in practice, good sir?

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:02:44 PM »
Yes, you can trust me to hire a good coaching staff. We missed out on some of my top candidates in Orlando this past offseason, but I will be more aggressive in hiring the very best in the future.

As for that odd word... I think my tongue got twisted for a moment...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 10:05:44 PM »

I like what you've had to say Sir Gravedigger... please allow me time in my quarters to contemplate our next move.  I am still going to hear other interested applicants due to your... not so great demise in Orlando, but you are a strong candidate at this time.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »
May I make a final statement?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 10:23:13 PM »

of course..

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 11:04:00 PM »
Thank you, sir....

I won't shy away from the fact that I've made mistakes. I own up to them. They are a part of who I am, but at the same time they've made me not only a better General Manager, but a better man as well. That is a key to this process. You obviously need to do a great job for the team that you represent, but at the same time you need to be a quality person. That is a philosophy that I live by. Success isn't worth attaining at the cost of your soul....

I have been a successful General Manager. I sit here today with one of the highest winning percentages in FBL history. I've yet to taste the playoff success I work for each day, but that will come as long as I continue to work hard at my craft in the basketball world. I also created a team that went to the playoffs both seasons of the NBL, and I'd like to discuss that situation a little more at length...

I took an opportunity to become GM with the New York Skyscrapers at the conclusion of the second season. It came with a perk no other team had: an unlimited budget. When I heard this, I thought I had it made. I could pay any player that showed greatness and create a superteam that was capable of winning multiple championships. Would we have won the season 3 championship? I think so, but it's a moot point now. But looking back, if I've had a downfall in my GM career it began when I accepted this offer....

Of all my GM homes, Salt Lake was my favorite. It took me some time to see how special it was, but it is where I did my very best work. I built the team from the ground up. We had a great draft to build the initial roster, cultivated young talent, including turning a 23 year old into the season 1 MVP and taking a pitcher that was looked at as a #2 guy and made him and ace, and found a high quality veteran that gave us great play on the field and top notch leadership. This was me at my finest. I believe it's who I am. A team builder. A man that puts together a team, starting with a blank slate, and puts a great team on the field. I know that, even if I had stayed in Salt Lake, there wouldn't have been a season 3. But I still should have been there. The job was not finished. The Miners hadn't won a title. I left before I delivered the organization, the players, and the fans what they deserved. It's why you can be sure I'm here for the long haul. I won't make that mistake again. I want to build this team from the bottom and put a championship team on the field here in San Antonio.

There's a saying I've always liked. It goes something like this...

"The night is darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is coming"....

I have gone into the darkest part of my career. I've hit my bottom and I have no where to go but up, and I'll fight like hell to make that climb. My dawn is coming. I know this. You can be assure of this fact as well.

I know you have a big decision to make, and you want to make sure you decide correctly. I get that. I also understand that I don't look like the ideal candidate. But I am. I am the man for this job. I've learned from my past transgressions. I've been humbled, and demoralized by those actions. But in the end I've come out stronger, more focused, more assured of myself that I will not only do things the right way, but make decisions that will build a strong team, cultivate talent for now and the future, and make the San Antonio Knights the top franchise in the HIFL.

I thank you for allowing me this time, and respect what ever decision you will make in the end.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 09:32:45 AM »

Thank you sir Gravedigger, we will be in touch shortly...

GM Metroll

• EAT, SLEEP, TRAPE, REPEAT
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 09:46:43 AM »
Mr. Aloutte, I would like to put my name forward as someone for your consideration as General Manager. I believe after my time away from football that I am ready to recommit myself to the game, with a renewed vigor and passion that will lead to the results you expect.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »

...and who are you good sir?..

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 10:11:03 AM »
GM Metro sir, I was the General Manager of the Pearl Harbor Predators prior to my resignation to address personal issues. We had established an up tempo, exciting, team that put points on the scoreboard and butts in the seats.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »

Hello GM Metro, I am not one who has studied the history of most GM's in the league, tell me why I should hire you over Sir Gravedigger..

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »
I believe there are two obvious reasons:

1) My ability to build a young team. In Pearl Harbor I acquired a number of first round draft picks to get young, cost controllable players with elite talent.
2) My ability to follow the league rules ensuring we don't get fined or lose talent. As I am sure he has made you aware he cost Orlando five million dollars, their star quarterback, and violated the trade exception policy for one deal a year.

I also believe that my relationship with other general managers is key. I have built great rapport with other GM's which allows me to deal with them if we have needs that can only be addressed through trades.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 01:25:40 PM »

Would you mind supplying me with a few GM's to speak to as references, good sir?..

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 02:48:54 PM »
I believe that if you spoke to GM Powers, GM Apollo, or GM Goocher that they would provide a good reference.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 06:09:25 PM »

I shall implore your references good sir, I will call you shortly...

GM Gravedigger I would like references from other GMs in the sports world who may vouch for your abilities...

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2015, 06:17:23 PM »
That is fair considering Metro had to do the same...

I would also choose GM Gooch. We've had some mutually beneficial dealings. I think you could talk to GMs TJ, Jon, and Pancho as well. They may not agree with all my decisions, but we've had amicable, professional transactions when I've dealt with each of them.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 06:51:31 PM »

I shall implore your reference and let you know of my decision soon..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 05:08:27 PM »
Good Day Mr. Lance Alloutte and Secretary Maggie Dame, I am highly interested in becoming the first Head Coach  of the San Antonio Knights. Let me first say I am not only a huge football fan but a student of the game. My father was a successful college linebacker and I had a successful football career ahead of me going to play for Texas A&M until a freak street game accident tore my knee up. Why is this important because I have a chip on my shoulder about never becoming what I felt I was supposed to become. I see the Knights as that outlet for success, not only for you Mr. Alloutte, not only for me hopefully what will be my new home state of Texas.

Mr. Alloutte, I have tried many endeavors in my career. From pro wrestling to managing in the former NBL league. I have Run my own bars in NYC but the one thing that has been missing in my life is success at they highest and greatest level...on that field. Now, I can't promise you anything except my full commitment to the success of your franchise and it'
s soon to be talked about as the best new team of the HIFL. I can promise that in all my years watching my father play on the defense side of the ball and playing on the defensive side of the ball myself that I am fully committed to fielding one of the best defenses this league has ever seen. It all starts with the defense. I believe A lock down secondary and strong linebacking core could dominate and let a properly run proper offense win us games. I am confidant. I am great manager of personalities, a players coach you might say all while driving home the importance of team, family and working hard. I do well with making sure players don't get in off the field issues and I have great people skills for the media on those off weeks were things didn't quite go our way on the field, not that I plan to have many of those. 

Now, I do not know who else you have been interviewing, but know this about me. I have never given up, I have never walked away and I have never been fired. I finish what I start. With that said, I am ready to answer any questions and more importantly I am ready to get to work.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2015, 08:55:45 AM »

Sir Eddie of Phoenix, thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a head coach for this team, but until we hire a General Manager we will not be seeking coaching staff help.  You could inquire with the GM once he is hired though, if you are interested in becoming a head coach. Good day to you sir..

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2015, 07:48:11 PM »
Well Mr. Allouette, Until we hire a head coach I am the head coach, once we hire one I can do my job as GM and build a winner..Let's not let semantics of words cause a rift in what can be a great relationship.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 07:50:16 PM »
But before you answer, I'll let you continue your search for a GM. If you still haven't found one be weeks end, and I still haven't landed a GM spot by week's end, we might be able to talk again. Thank you for your time but I have a red eye to catch.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 09:51:23 PM »

Sir Metro...

Sir Gravedigger...

I have checked with your references and I must say I am a bit disappointed in what your "colleagues" had to say about you both for the most part.

After carefully considering what were listed as pros and cons from your own personal references, I must say that I have come to my decision...

...Sir Gravedigger, welcome to San Antonio.  Your past mistakes seem like things we can look at as lessons learned.

Welcome to San Antonio, Sir Gravedigger.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2015, 06:00:03 PM »

GM Gravedigger, I know you are currently on vacation, but if you are interested in getting an early start on interviewing potential coaching candidates, I have attached a list of who we expect to be available once the off-season begins. 

Feel free to place some calls and feel some coaches out.  We will not be allowed to extend offers until the offseason, but it may be good to establish some rapport with them before the APL, or other GM's have a chance to get to know them.  Please mind that the names highlighted in grey are currently under contract and will not be accepting phone calls.   

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 06:00:17 PM by Talon »

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2015, 07:57:41 PM »
Sounds great. Let's get to work...

Let's call Bernard McCarthy.

--------------------

Coach McCarthy, tell me a bit about yourself....

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »

...before I do that, who am I speaking with? 

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
Excuse me, coach. I am GM Gravedigger. I apologize for the confusion.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2015, 08:17:36 PM »

Hello Mr. Gravedigger,  I've had a few calls today, so I wanted to make sure I know who I am speaking with, but I'd be happy to share a bit about myself with you.  You see my son and I cooked up great schemes at UCLA where we have consistently kept the Bruins in the hunt for a PAC12 title.  We ran a fast paced offense that was very balanced.  We ran a little more in the early downs, but we liked to open up the playbook and give our QB control over the field, especially in short yardage.

I believe a team needs quality playmakers at the skill positions, WR and RB specifically, and you need a smart and accurate QB.  Deep shots down the field are overrated to me, but if you can be precise and smart with your throws the field shrinks after every play..  As far as defense goes, I honestly tend to leave that all in the hands of my coordinator, I know about defense, but I like to focus on the offense while my DC molds the D in his image.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2015, 08:43:05 PM »
I like the sound of all of that, coach. It fits my offensive preferences perfectly.

As an expansion team we are building our team from scratch. In this scenario, where do you begin building the team?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2015, 08:51:59 PM »

If I'm building a team from the ground up, an experienced QB who can elevate the game of a young team is important. If I had to put it in order though I'd say:

1-QB
2-LT
3-RB
4-WR

Veteran Quarterback and Tackle play is hard to come by, so if you have a chance at it, you have to take it..

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2015, 09:02:16 PM »
Excellent.

Are you a featured back type of coach, or do you prefer a committee?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2015, 09:09:16 PM »

I'd prefer a featured back, if he's young enough and good enough, but at UCLA we used a lot of young kids to fill in the gaps where the others lacked.  I am able to use either strategy really, but like I said, featured back would make me the most comfortable.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2015, 09:13:56 PM »
What about play ratio? Close to 50/50 or a little more of one?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »

I like to run it about 60% of the time on first down, about 50/50 on second, and about 80% pass on 3rd, generally..

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2015, 09:23:38 PM »
Due to liking to run on early downs do you prefer a QB who can run the ball effectively?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2015, 09:26:59 PM »

I liked Hundley's ability to run, but no, traditionally I'd prefer a solid intelligent and accurate QB.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2015, 09:32:43 PM »
Good.

Did you ever coach professionally in the past?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2015, 09:40:30 PM »

I spent a lot of time in Washington as an DC, then switched to OC later, and became head coach in KC and then later San Diego for several years before being fired for my OC to take over and tank the team... so I moved to UCLA.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2015, 09:46:21 PM »
Good experience like yours is beneficial to an expansion team.

I think I only have one more question. Do you want your son to continue to be your offensive coordinator?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50020
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2015, 10:38:56 PM »

I would love to have Patrick as my OC, at least for a few years until he gets a head coaching job himself, but it's not a deal breaker.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2015, 10:41:24 PM »
That seems reasonable.

Do you have any questions for me?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion