Author Topic: MOVIE DISCUSSION  (Read 3252 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
MOVIE DISCUSSION
« on: May 26, 2015, 09:03:47 AM »
See any good movies lately?

See any bad ones?

Lets get some dialog going!
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Re: MOVIE DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 09:06:52 AM »
So this week I saw Avengers : Age of Ultron and Mad Max Fury Road.

I loved Avengers, thought it was well done and even at 2.5 hrs I didn't feel like I was stuck in the theater for that long.

...As for Mad Max, I thought it was a fun watch, it was a non-stop (LITERALLY) action film, but it was not one that stimulated you mentally, at all.  It had nearly zero story, hardly any dialog, and it was just kind of unnecessary.  I enjoyed it as pure entertainment piece, but I'd say as a film it was bad. Its conflicted for me I can't decide if I liked it or hated it.

-------------

What do you think of Ant Man?   The Fantastic 4 reboot?  Batman vs. Superman?

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 10:21:57 AM »
Liked Avengers, not as much as other Marvel films, but still thought it was really good. Will see Mad Max this week.

Not hyped for Ant Man or FF but I'll see them. Have a feeling B vs S will be great.

For summer most looking forward to Jurassic World and Mission Impossible.

Beyond that Star Wars. Seeing Han and Chewbacca in the preview made me feel like a little kid watch the original trilogy again...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 10:37:31 AM »
Aye, Star Wars has me excited, more so than Episode 1 did way back when haha.

Jurassic World, I think, will be the best of the series. 

Same here though about Ant Man and Fantastic 4, FF just always sucked to me anyways even before the shitty first movies.

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 10:41:35 AM »
Cannot wait for the new Fantastic 4. Going younger, and the stars they picked in particular, I think they will do fantastic no pun intended. The movie looks great, though I'm upset they decided to go with Dr. Doom again. Guess it's unavoidable though considering he is the biggest F4 enemy.

Really excited for Ant-Man too, more so to see the next addition to the Avengers movies. I think Paul Rudd was an interesting choice, but the trailers once again have me pumped to see what he can do.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 10:45:25 AM »
Cannot wait for the new Fantastic 4. Going younger, and the stars they picked in particular, I think they will do fantastic no pun intended. The movie looks great, though I'm upset they decided to go with Dr. Doom again. Guess it's unavoidable though considering he is the biggest F4 enemy.

Really excited for Ant-Man too, more so to see the next addition to the Avengers movies. I think Paul Rudd was an interesting choice, but the trailers once again have me pumped to see what he can do.

The trailer for Ant Man did make me laugh, looks like it will be entertaining.

I really don't like the guy in FF that's from Divergent, but the youth movement was a good idea IMO too.

I never got into Fantastic 4, so outside of Doom I don't even know their enemies.

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »
...you don't like Miles Teller? He's one of the best young actors on the scene today! But if all you've seen him in is Divergent, I'm not surprised you don't care for him.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »
Yeah, only thing I've seen him in was Divergent and I HATED him. I will give him another chance in a better film, just not excited for him because of that.

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
Watch Whiplash. I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be his best film pretty much.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »
Watch Whiplash. I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be his best film pretty much.

No love for the Nightmare on Elm street remake?

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 01:40:09 PM »
No love for the Nightmare on Elm street remake?

? He wasn't in that...

GM Gates

• Impact Bowl 8 & 9 Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
  • 2x Impact Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 02:56:14 PM »
Saw Avengers: Age of Ultron and it was good. Though part of me is more excited for Captain America: Civil War then I was for the Avengers movie. I am looking forward to the next wave of heroes to see how things go.

Also looking forward to Jurassic World and Star Wars. Jurassic World has the potential to be the bet of them, and at worst, probably second best behind the original.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 10:39:45 PM »
I saw Ultron at the weekend. Didn't like it. Far too many plot holes and characters making very strange leaps of logic. I'm not impressed with the new avengers, either. Just a bunch of sidekicks and second tier characters. I'm excited for Civil War, but nothing after that. The first Avengers film was great and the 2nd Captain America was just as good, but I think Marvel has reached the point of diminishing returns.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:40:26 PM by GM Kirk »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 10:45:24 PM »
The Thor story has enough juice to me to continue to be entertaining, and I really can't wait for Civil War. Captain America is my favorite arch of the films, so the more of those the better!

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 02:28:34 AM »
I saw Ultron at the weekend. Didn't like it. Far too many plot holes and characters making very strange leaps of logic. I'm not impressed with the new avengers, either. Just a bunch of sidekicks and second tier characters. I'm excited for Civil War, but nothing after that. The first Avengers film was great and the 2nd Captain America was just as good, but I think Marvel has reached the point of diminishing returns.

I'd like to hear your plot holes because my friend said the same thing, but refuses to state them so I feel like he's just hating on it because he an asshole who just hates things to hate them.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 06:38:24 AM »
Firstly, the Avengers discover and attack Hydra's main base and then just leave all the tech lying around unguarded and still connected to the internet (which is how Ultron gets back in there to create his army).

Ultron makes no attempt to disable any of the Avengers' equipment and leaves them completely unmolested in their tower despite knowing where they are and that they have his Vision body.

Thor takes a bath and then the next time we see him, he's bringing The Vision to life (despite Jarvis never being successfully downloaded into the body). How did he know what Stark was doing or how to complete the task?

Ultron captures Black Widow and doesn't kill her, deciding to take her back to his secret underground lair and leave her completely unguarded. A lair the Avengers didn't know about and wouldn't have found otherwise. Didn't he watch any James Bond movies when he was downloading all of the Internet?

When the Avengers capture The Vision's body, Ultron makes no attempt to try to get it back despite knowing who had it, where they would likely take it and how powerful it was. Basically he just gifted them the only way to defeat him.

Why could Scarlet Witch read Ultron's mind before it was uploaded to the Vision's brain?

Where was Falcon and how did he get promoted to the new Avengers team despite not doing anything in the main fight?

How did Ultron build a machine capable of lifting a city in a matter of days and without anyone noticing?

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 07:26:39 AM »
To be fair, some of those are a bit nit-picky but Thor's bath and subsequent birth of Vision made no sense to me. Also, for most of the movie everyone is talking about how unstoppable Ultron was, but he didn't actually win any battles or do any damage to the Avengers. Scarlet Witch did that single handed.

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 08:47:23 AM »
Firstly, the Avengers discover and attack Hydra's main base and then just leave all the tech lying around unguarded and still connected to the internet (which is how Ultron gets back in there to create his army).
They shut down the base. They didn't need to do anything to the tech because they had the sceptor, there was no more threat at the moment. Leaving it unguarded while waiting for orders wasn't a big deal, considering it was in such a secluded location. They didn't know Tony was going to build a humanity-hating supervillain.

Ultron makes no attempt to disable any of the Avengers' equipment and leaves them completely unmolested in their tower despite knowing where they are and that they have his Vision body.
Why would he? He was building something that would destroy the planet and everyone on it. He didn't need to mettle with their small affaird. Obviously losing his prospective body was an annoyance, but it wasn't necessary for what he wanted to accomplish.

Thor takes a bath and then the next time we see him, he's bringing The Vision to life (despite Jarvis never being successfully downloaded into the body). How did he know what Stark was doing or how to complete the task?
Because he bathed in vision-inducing waters. He stated right in the movie that he had a vision of the infinity stones, and that this being was the only thing that could help them stop it (presumed to also be in the visions, don't think it's that far of a stretch). Javis wasn't "successfully" downloaded, but he was put into the body, and what Thor did simply awakened Vision who says he is not Jarvis, he is something new. The success doesn't matter. He didn't need to know what Stark was doing, and he didn't know how to complete the task. He saw the being form his visions and hit it with a bit of lightning to see if it would do the trick.

Ultron captures Black Widow and doesn't kill her, deciding to take her back to his secret underground lair and leave her completely unguarded. A lair the Avengers didn't know about and wouldn't have found otherwise. Didn't he watch any James Bond movies when he was downloading all of the Internet?
She wasn't completely unguarded, she was in a cell surrounded by Ultrons. When the Avengers hit, they decided to go deal with them instead of her considering she was mostly useless. Banner just happened to find her.

When the Avengers capture The Vision's body, Ultron makes no attempt to try to get it back despite knowing who had it, where they would likely take it and how powerful it was. Basically he just gifted them the only way to defeat him.
I had a rebuttal for this one but now I can't think of it, it's early. Perhaps you win this one lol.

Why could Scarlet Witch read Ultron's mind before it was uploaded to the Vision's brain?
Because Ultron's mind was at like 86%. It was nearly in the body, giving her access to it. When the doc unplugged him everything that had loaded was pulled back out.

Where was Falcon and how did he get promoted to the new Avengers team despite not doing anything in the main fight?
I was upset about the amount of Falcon in the movie as well, but there were a lot of characters. As for how he got on the team... because most of the team quit and he's Steve Rodgers best friend?

How did Ultron build a machine capable of lifting a city in a matter of days and without anyone noticing?
No one noticed because he was underground. He did it because he has a knowledge of literally everything from when he downloaded the internet as you put it.

To be fair, some of those are a bit nit-picky but Thor's bath and subsequent birth of Vision made no sense to me. Also, for most of the movie everyone is talking about how unstoppable Ultron was, but he didn't actually win any battles or do any damage to the Avengers. Scarlet Witch did that single handed.
"Thor's Bath" as you are putting it is the set up for Thor: Ragnarok. Ultron wasn't powerful in the traditional sense of strength or speed. He was powerful in knowledge and intellect and the fact that he had basically an infinite amount of bodies. His real super power is persuasion, as he was able to sway Scarlet Witch to do his bidding and do the damage for him.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 08:54:04 AM »
Falcon was at least written off during the film as being on missions to follow up on leads to find Bucky/Winter Soldier.

It's not like they just said... hmmm we have enough people, lets pretend he's not in the universe until civil war.

---

As for why Scarlet Witch couldn't read his mind before the attempted upload, she mentioned it when they first met; but it was because he was a 100% robot and wasn't "alive"  Once the mind was being loaded into a living tissue body (albeit an android) she was able to tap in.

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2015, 10:15:24 AM »
The ultron didn't try to regain The Visions body thing. Two explanations

1) Ultron in his infinite knowledge knew the only way to bring him to life, he did not know about the vision pool Thor went too, I believe that Thor explains that it's something that most asgardians do not know about or believe to be a myth. He didn't account for Thors vision, or Jarvis being alive to frame some sort of mind. He was made of the strongest material in the world, even if the earth is destroyed he would use his thousands of ultrons to find him and the mind gem with zero opposition.

2) Vision was apart of the plan following the destruction of all humanity, the primary goal was to destroy all life.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2015, 10:44:26 AM »
He would have been aware of Jarvis being alive because of the nuclear codes (if Stark could figure it out, Ultron could). He would also have been aware of Tony Stark looking into it, considering he was in the Internet.

Some of the explanations I'll give you guys, but others still don't make sense. There is no way that the Avengers would leave a fortress full of alien and Hydra tech empty for anyone to just walk into and poke around. Black Widow wouldn't have been left alone to construct a radio transmitter when Ultron had an army of robots (who don't need rest) to watch her constantly.

The film was entertaining enough in parts, but the pacing was odd in places (particularly the Hawkeye family part) and Ultron never managed to get the upper hand on the Avengers, so couldn't be taken seriously as a threat. I've been a big fan of most of the Marvel films and wanted (and expected) to like Ultron, but I just didn't.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2015, 11:00:10 AM »
This conversation got me thinking about where I rate the Marvel movies against each other. The following is my list from best to worst. I'll add reasons tomorrow.

Iron Man
Cap 2.
Avengers
Thor
Thor 2
Hulk
Cap 1
Avengers 2
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3

I haven't seen GOTG.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2015, 11:05:57 AM »
Captain America : Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America
Thor
Avengers : Age of Ultron
Thor 2
Iron Man 3
Iron Man 2
Hulk (any version)

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 11:37:42 AM »
No I he didn't. If he had, he would have destroyed him again, the fragments of Jarvis were too splintered to tell that it was more than just some defense code, Stark explained it when he told Banner about it, that not even Jarvis knew he was Jarvis.

Also, the bit abou Uktron never getting the upper hand, the entire movie he had the upper hand. He left Stark without his most trusted tool, Jarvis. He sent them packing, allowing himself time to set his plan in motion. So much so, he had time to start his next plan. He had the upper hand up until they figured out how to get that big hunk of earth destroyed.

He was AI, and AI can fall victim to overconfidence, which he did when Black Widow made that radio, he assumed he could not be stopped.

And my list.

Cap 2
Avengers
Avengers 2
Iron Man
Cap 1
Thor 2
Thor
Iron Man 2
Nortons Hulk
Iron man 3

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 517
  • PANCHO ABANDONED ME IN A DERELICT COAL MINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 02:39:08 PM »
I finally watched Intersteller the other week, thought it was amazing. But having since discussed it with friends and work colleagues, it seems a bit of a hit and miss, either loved or hated, with one scene in particular. What did you guys think of it?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 02:43:36 PM »
One of my favorites of all time.

GM Gates

• Impact Bowl 8 & 9 Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
  • 2x Impact Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 03:20:56 PM »
I finally watched Intersteller the other week, thought it was amazing. But having since discussed it with friends and work colleagues, it seems a bit of a hit and miss, either loved or hated, with one scene in particular. What did you guys think of it?

I loved the movie. I found the same thing with Inception though (and I only link them because they are the same director), that people I spoke to either loved it or hated it, there was no middle ground.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
I liked Interstellar. I don't think it was Nolan's best, and it wasn't the best SciFi of all-time, but it was very good, especially visually.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 11:20:50 PM »
I liked Interstellar. I had to drag my wife to watch it with me but she actually enjoyed it (which is rare). I thought it was a little slow at the beginning and a little too convoluted at the end, but it was visually stunning and well acted. I'm pretty sure I didn't understand most of it though.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 11:23:03 PM »
The MUSIC... Hans Zimmer > All

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 11:25:25 PM »
Zimmer is great, but John Williams has done some iconic work over the years....

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 11:30:07 PM »
Williams is amazing as well, but I just prefer Zimmer's intense sound. Williams is my second favorite.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 11:32:09 PM »
I'd say Zimmer's music fits the films he scores amazingly well and adds a great element to the film. Williams tends to make music that works as something to listen to outside of a film better.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 11:32:51 PM »
I listen to Zimmer's scores without the films regularly.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 11:37:44 PM »
I said Williams works better as music outside of the film. Didn't say Zimmer's doesn't work that way, I just don't think it works as well.

TDK score is the only film score I have on CD so I don't have a problem listening to Zimmer's work outside of a film.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2015, 11:42:09 PM »
I've got the Intersteller, Gladiator, TDK, TDKR, and Last Samurai... and LION KING FTW

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »
oh, and of course I have Man of Steel!

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2015, 11:49:09 PM »
Zimmer is great, but when I think of something to listen to I tend to listen to one track over an entire score, so something like Star Wars, Jaws, Superman, ET, Raiders of the Lost Arc, etc. works better in that sense. To be honest I've never listened to the entire score for any of those on its own so I don't know if they are as good a listen from start to finish as Zimmer scores, but as a standalone track those are some pretty good songs...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 12:05:26 AM »
I feel ya, I have all the Star Wars scores and I love 'em... Ep. III's soundtrack is one of my favorites period.

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 06:37:42 AM »
#dannyelfmanftw

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 06:49:26 AM »
I quite like the soundtracks to Highlander and Tim Burton`s Batman.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 02:31:16 PM »
I quite like the soundtracks to Highlander and Tim Burton`s Batman.

Who wants to live forever .... still gets me right in the feels

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1023
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
I know that this isn't a movie, but I just got through the Daredevil series. It's like The Wire, but without any interesting characters or cases and with loads more cliched monologues and unnecessary back-flips. It's also so dark that you can't see anything. I think the film was actually more entertaining.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 09:23:05 AM »
I loved the daredevil Netflix series!!!! Shame on you!

* Talon bans Kirk

Tritch

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2015, 09:28:01 AM »
I know that this isn't a movie, but I just got through the Daredevil series. It's like The Wire, but without any interesting characters or cases and with loads more cliched monologues and unnecessary back-flips. It's also so dark that you can't see anything. I think the film was actually more entertaining.

You probably have your settings adjusted wrong on your television. It's darker than a lot of shows, but by no means should you have missed anything because of it. I've never seen the wire, but if you think there are no interesting characters in the this show you's crazy.

GM Garcia

• THE NPC KILLER
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 517
  • PANCHO ABANDONED ME IN A DERELICT COAL MINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »

I liked Daredevil before he was even Daredevil.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »
I liked the progression of his kit, and how they didn't mention it but you could see his outfit evolve during the season.

GM Gravedigger

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 213
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
Kit? What is this? English football?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 02:59:14 PM »
Talon has become more British as of late. Saying aye instead of yes things like that. I swear I saw him say colour instead of color.

Thinking about, maybe it's because of his sim!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 06:59:22 PM »
I will NEVER say colour!!!!

Aye comes from my scotish eed buddy; kit is a military term for gear...