Author Topic: TEAM : LAS VEGAS SCORPIONS  (Read 91853 times)

GM Metroll

• EAT, SLEEP, TRAPE, REPEAT
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM : LAS VEGAS SCORPIONS
« Reply #2250 on: July 23, 2018, 12:14:54 AM »
First of all congratulations on the all-star game nod Coach. Well deserved. I don't know what GM Idiot Face in Cleveland was thinking but we'll take the added motivation. I kind of want to up the blitz just to fuck 'em but why mess with what's been working. Shelley looked good last week too.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: July 23, 2018, 11:13:26 PM »

No need to change whats been working... We'll crush them and remind them who's in charge of this league.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: July 24, 2018, 10:07:36 AM »
I'm excited to put an end to his Friday Night Lights bullshit. Thanks for coming to see me Coach.
---
Demi, James T. Crain.
---
James, calling to talk about Peter Bain. One of the things I've always strived to do is be fair to players. I've had Milwaukee call me after the injury to Marshall and looking at their depth chart I imagine it'd be a move forward for him and a better chance at playing time. I wanted to speak to you first, and we can bring Peter in, about whether he'd prefer to remain here as our QB3 and take a run at the title or if he would prefer the option to go to Milwaukee and potentially get playing time.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: July 24, 2018, 10:06:27 PM »
THEY ARE FINE BEING CUT TO GET MORE PLAYING TIME

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: July 24, 2018, 11:12:09 PM »
Thanks James. I'll send in the paper-work.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: July 26, 2018, 09:48:07 AM »
Demi, as much as I'd love to call in our nine all-stars individually to congratulate them. I think they know how much it means to me and the franchise and would rather allow them to celebrate with friends/family. If you could however pass along my congratulations that'd be great. Then if you could open the secure bridge and get me the guys from TTTS and Raytheon that'd be great.
---
Gentleman, not sure if you saw but we've got the potential for another Kardashian situation on our hands. No idea where this is going but given the events earlier in the season with David Nutt, I want a little bit of extra security around Steph. Keep it covert but I don't want him getting jumped from behind. If you could also do a bit of digging around the edges on this Kardashian girl that'd be great.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: July 26, 2018, 09:54:33 AM »
YOUR POINT OF CONTACT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 27, 2018, 10:43:24 AM »
Perfect. Thanks.
---
Demi, we're settled. Let's do it.

LOCK IN

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 31, 2018, 11:18:38 AM »
1. Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?
I thought we played a really good game on both sides of the ball. Offensively we moved it well and really asserted our control over the tempo of the game. Steph did a great job moving it through the air which historically you’ve been afraid of doing against Cleveland with Turnover Taylor in the secondary and we continue to run the ball well to keep teams honest. Defensively we stood strong; you’re always going to give up big plays against Caleb Smoak. I think our coaches put together a great game-plan that accepted that fact but said they weren’t going to sustain drives against us and it showed in how we really controlled Elliott and McReynolds and then made some big plays of our own. Hecker had a heck of a game kicking as well; anytime you’ve got negative return yards you’re controlling that phase. This was a great team victory.

2. Talk about any news your team is involved in this week, as well as what other news stories stood out to you this week?
One of the things I’ve learned over the years is when you see “developing” you reserve comment until all the facts come out. Steph’s run was great – he’s developed as a pocket passer but a lot of people sleep on his mobility.

3. Talk about your game this upcoming week, what do you need to focus on most?
GM Gooch didn’t insult our defense so maybe we’ll focus on our offense this week. I don’t know. We play Vegas football. We don’t let the other team dictate what we do.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: July 31, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »

First of all, I can confirm that I am not involved in this sex tape foolishness...

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: July 31, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »
I don't even know what to think on this. We've put a lot of focus on character in the draft to avoid headaches like this. Fortunately I hopefully got on top of this soon enough and can do a bit more this week and maybe put an end to it. How's the team doing with this ... distraction, especially considering we seem to pass around Kardashian's like Willie Nelson does the good stuff?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: July 31, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »

Locker room is fine, everyone kinda on edge about "whodunit" but it's not causing any animosity.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: August 01, 2018, 09:53:32 AM »
I can live with that then. If it starts to bubble up let me know but for now I think we stick to letting the locker room be, same as always. I really don't think we change anything against St. Paul either - we're rolling and Steph's elevated his game the last couple of weeks. Thanks for coming to see me Coach.
---
Hey Demi, you're normally up to date on the latest happenings in pop-culture and celebrity stuff. You heard anything on this sex-tape beyond that it may or may not exist?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: August 01, 2018, 11:14:46 AM »

Well from what I'm hearing it definitely exists, and someone found it by hacking into a Kardashian server or something..  Sounds like its going to be released before the playoffs start, and everyone is very sure that one of our players is involved.  I guess the big question on the street is do we punish a player if they are on the tape, or how do we handle it?

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: August 01, 2018, 11:34:19 AM »
Alright - cool. Thanks so much Demi. Any word on which Kardashian? Is Jarrett still dating Katrina? There's so many of them and the news has been ambiguous the past couple of weeks about which Kardashian it is that I'm strugglig to "keep up" with them all.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: August 01, 2018, 12:23:55 PM »

All of our players in the news have been tied to Katrina... she's apparently a super hoe.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 02, 2018, 10:32:58 AM »
Sounds like a modified version of my favorite Nicki Minaj song. Gives me some information to mull over this week as opposed to rushing in given we've got a playoff deadline.

I don't have anything else so let's call it a week.

LOCK IN

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 03, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
1. Talk us through your Week 12 Game, What did you like, what didn't you like?
We didn’t have a good second half. We started amazing with the pick by Shaq but beyond that there was much to talk about. Normally when you refer to last score winning it’s in a shootout but this was more of the defensive equivalent. We’ll take the lessons we learned here and be a better team for it. You’d rather a game like this in the regular season than the playoffs.

2. What did you think of the All-Star skills challenges? 
I loved it. We’ve got amazing athletes, amazing competitors, amazing people, and this really gave them a chance to show it. I think Steven Crawford stepping out and competing is a good example of that and why people love our game. It was good for the fans too. All around – great addition.

3. What did you think of the All-Star Game itself?
I think all-star games are great for the fans. It’s great to see the best on best and guys make plays. I think the players that were there really enjoyed playing and the guys that weren’t enjoyed a week to rest and recover in the middle of the season. I’d rather see this at the end of the year and have this week as a straight bye for everyone but I think having an all-star event is good for our league.

4. With the Minor League Call Up Window here once again, do you plan on calling up any players?
We’ll talk with our Coaches but with our roster as it is and focusing on player development it might be difficult to on-board someone with four games left in the season.

5. Talk about your game this upcoming week, and how do you feel about the final five games of the regular season?
Oakland’s a good team – been on a bit of a run. Need to play stout defense against them again. We do our jobs we win the division. It’s as simple as that.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 04, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »

Considering the run we want to make, it might not be a bad thing to have this loss now, to help focus the team for the stretch run.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 04, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »
We're in agreement there - maybe work the guys a little harder on Tuesday to make sure that's sunk in but I think it was a good wake up call across the locker room and can go back to normal or ease up a bit on Wednesday. You're never happy losing but if it's going to happen this ends up being a pretty good outcome. How does David Dell compare to Brothers in the pass game. I know Travis is a road grater up front for us but he can get caught in pass-pro? More information for going forward versus looking at a change.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 04, 2018, 05:13:30 PM »

Nope, Dell is also a run-first tackle.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 05, 2018, 06:23:51 PM »
Fair enough then. Anything else you need?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 05, 2018, 08:59:07 PM »

I don't think so, we know what we've got to do.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 10, 2018, 03:59:18 PM »
Then let's do it!

LOCK IN