Author Topic: TEAM: TUCSON STARS  (Read 3685 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: TUCSON STARS
« Reply #250 on: March 22, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »

I'm Chuffed.  Feeling right and starting to get a trust of the lads on the squad, me for them and them for me..

Now, when it comes to the media, I can't be arsed with their bloody banter, I'd rather be bumming their daughters than answering stupid bloody questions.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 22, 2019, 01:08:49 AM »
Some of their daughters might prefer that, too. I have the same opinion of the press but when you're the face of the organisation like we are, you have to play nice-ish. Maybe don't mention bumming their daughters, but feel free to tell them to fuck off if they step over the line. We're going to continue playing a little on the conservative side this week with Kirk and Dekker on Portland's defence, but I will be looking for good weeks to open up the playbook and let you show what you're capable of. That's all for now. Ask Dacey to see me, please.
---
Aeron, you've been playing great the last few weeks. We're going to lean on you again this week and I know you're up to it. Keep up the good work.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2019, 10:13:52 AM »
HE THANKS YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2019, 10:42:19 AM »
I look forward to watching you kick more ass this week. You can get back to practice.
---
Ms. Morningstar, I'd like to see Coach Hollingsworth.
---
Coach, I know it probably wasn't at the top of your list but I got you a FB. With the formations you favour, I figured it's a position you could get some use out of and he was a target I could actually land. With that done, how would you like to split carries between our RBs? Do we go back to a committee, or will Provost still see enough snaps now that he won't be playing at FB so much?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: Today at 12:20:49 PM »

I think that with our upgrade at FB and with Provost carving out a bigger role, we name him our primary back.  I will still get Harrell on the field to keep Provost's workload from being too heavy, and still use him if he gets hot or Provost gets cold.. but I think the future lies in Provost, so we should let him get into the groove as our primary.