Author Topic: TEAM: TULSA CELTICS  (Read 23440 times)

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: TULSA CELTICS
« Reply #800 on: April 23, 2018, 10:33:46 PM »
Alright letís lock in for the week.

Rotation: Mostly Starters
Tempo: Coach's decision
Depth Chart/Strategy Changes:
Offense Strategy Change - West Coast Offense
Strategy and depth chart are coaches' decision

Lock in

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 19, 2018, 06:03:23 PM »
1. Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?

"We were close until the fourth quarter and then it all went to hell. They scored 35 points in the fourth which is unacceptable. This team can compete but we continually lose it in the fourth quarter of games. Dak Prescott went off against us and that was the deciding factor in the game. One positive was that Aaron Kitchen is back, that was a plus. Kitchen, Bacon, Lloyd, and Oliver all played fantastic games but it wasn't enough. We need a big win and fast otherwise I feel we may not be able to get any momentum heading into the second half of the season which is not good. Kudos to Oakland, they played a good game."

2. Talk to us about your upcoming game this week.  What will be the toughest thing to prepare for this week?

"This week we play Alabama who are one of the most storied teams in the league. Alabama is going to be a challenge for us. The Ortega and Robles combo on offense will be tough to prepare for as well as dealing with Wilkinson on defense. It'll be a challenge to prepare for that's for sure."

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 20, 2018, 12:58:17 PM »
THE MEDIA CLAMORS AS THEY LEAVE, OFF TO WRITE STORIES OF THIS FANTASY MATCH UP BETWEEN TULSA AND ALABAMA

Huh... I thought we were playing DC this week...  Oh well.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 20, 2018, 02:58:27 PM »
Yeah we are playing DC. For some reason I was thinking Alabama probably because they are playing Las Vegas and I was just there on a business trip last week before our game. That's my bad. Speaking of games what happened in the fourth quarter this week? They destroyed us at the end of the game.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 28, 2018, 10:03:48 AM »

The fourth quarter was just the perfect storm of misfortune.    We kicked a FG on the first play of the 4th, then 4 plays later Young scored the 53 yard TD..  We both traded three-and-outs after that, but then our first play of the next drive, Kitchen passed to Bacon but then Bacon fumbled and gave them the ball at our 26 setting up a two play TD drive.  We missed a big opportunity to swing momentum there after Santiago sacked Dak and forced a fumble, but it managed to stay with Oakland a play before their TD pass to Collier.

The next drive, we scored a nice TD but couldn't stop them on the follow up drive thanks to an 81 yard catch and run from Collier that set up the 2 yard TD run.. 

Our next drive ended on a 4th and 10 sack from Rainey that gave them the ball at the 19.  They scored easily the wheels came off by then because our next drive ended after 2 plays when schwartz sacked Kitchen and forced a fumble at our own 15 yard line.  they scored 2 plays later again and we jsut ran out the clock basically to end the game at that point.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 30, 2018, 01:21:37 PM »
Yeah that is a perfect storm. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Hopefully we don't have a repeat against DC. How's the team handling it? I'm hoping we don't just crack because of this and fall apart.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 30, 2018, 02:29:13 PM »

I don't think we'll crack and fall apart, but we definitely took that blown 4th quarter hard.  It was rough on everyone.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 01, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »
I can imagine. How are we looking against DC? I'm thinking about strategics as it relates to this game going by what happened in the Oakland game.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 02, 2018, 11:32:21 AM »

Well, I know a lot of the DC players really well obviously.  Larry Stevens is a monster, a generational talent who never takes a bad angle.  It makes it hard to run your offense, especially when Alfred Glass is back there in the secondary.

The good news for us is that despite their 4th best run game, which averages around 200 yards per game, we are #1 vs the run only giving up 92 yards per game.  If we can stop Tank Mixon, we can give them hell.  I recommend we go pass heavy.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 05, 2018, 01:49:50 PM »
Before we lock in, would 70/30 work or would 80/20 on the Pass/Run Ratio be the best?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: June 05, 2018, 02:19:35 PM »

I definitely dont think 80/20 is wise, we'd virtually only do one thing.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 05, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
70/30 it is. Anything else before we head into DC and put them on Caps Lock?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 05, 2018, 08:31:16 PM »

No?

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 06, 2018, 02:43:18 PM »
Alright letís lock in for the week.

Offense Strategy Change - Pass 70%, Run 30%

Lock in

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 11, 2018, 04:24:49 PM »

"Firstly the road trip was a disaster, I don't know how that all got set up even though it was a home game. I'll take the blame for that but I didn't book that, just wanted to clarify that before anyone asks. As for the game we gave them a fight. Aaron Kitchen played fantastic. Hell we had both the Offensive and Defensive Players of the Game. We almost made the comeback to win but couldn't get it done in the end. Kitchen, Allen, Santiago, Bacon, Lloyd, Castleberry, Mooney, Oliver, Capps, and Flins all played well this week. Scoring points is our weak point and it showed against DC."

2. Talk about this weeks league news, what stood out most to you?

"Vegas' defense and Lincoln's running backs in the rap video. Vegas' defense has allowed only 67 points but 18 of that was from us so we're not doing too bad going by that. Lincoln's issue is more of a PR one but the context of what was in the rap video should be looked at as it relates to that story."

3. What do you make of the news of the newest GM's to join the league? What advice would you give them?

"I like the addition of the new GMs, it'll add a new dynamic to the league. What advice would I give them? Easy, flub as little as possible and respect Aaron Kitchen. That's my QB and he deserves respect not trolling by someone who likely was a supermarket cashier this time two weeks ago."

4. With the draft class being announced later this week, do you plan to target personalities, skill sets, or position groups at the college showcase?

"Why would I tell what I plan on targeting for everyone to know? I'll keep that to myself."

5. What do you hope to gain most this week during the bye week, for yourself but also for your team?

"Tranquility, we need to gain that after this week. I want to get everything calmed down and win some games going forward. We're always close just not winning. All we need is one or two wins and we'll be steamrolling heading toward the later part of the season. We can do this. I trust my guys and I feel that we're on the cusp of becoming a contender, just need to put up more points. Being 3rd from last in the league in points scored is literally the one thing holding this team back from being 4-2 instead of 1-5."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 12, 2018, 11:36:31 AM »

Well that was... interesting.

Way to stand up for Kitchen though, good to show the team you have our guys backs, even when they are being hostile.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 13, 2018, 02:39:53 PM »
Thanks, that means a lot. Yeah when I saw what was said I felt I had to speak up about it. Kitchen is our quarterback, a leader on offense, and despite his abrasive at times attitude I'm not going to let him or anyone else on this team get attacked verbally by other GMs. I'm glad we have a week off though, I'm going to be talking with a few players and handling our College Showcase tasks which I think is very important. Right now our issue is scoring points. Do we need to change our offensive set up to help with that? We're bottom 3 in points scored this season and it's hurting us big time.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 13, 2018, 02:53:08 PM »

I think we're doing a lot better with that over the last two games, 21 and 26 pts each time.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 13, 2018, 07:08:50 PM »
That's very true. If we could just win a few games and get some type of momentum we'll be fine especially with Kitchen at the helm. As far as the College Showcase, do you have any input about positions we need to look at as far next season is concerned? Shoring up our weaknesses is my definite focus this offseason and this Showcase is the start of that process.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 14, 2018, 12:00:17 PM »

Offensive Tackle, Defensive End, Cornerback... all needs.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 14, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »
Perfect, we can definitely get those areas improved with our current draft positioning and picks with very minimal difficulties. I'll let you get back to practice, keep up the good work.

---

Juliana, could you send in Aaron Kitchen please, thank you.

---

Aaron, firstly I'd like to apologize for last week, that was a mess and will not happen again. Secondly, you are not a scrub and definitely should have to deal with desk jockey trolling by people in the Mustangs organization who are too busy worrying about their selfie game and bad haircuts than their own team. You are number seven and I think it's time we unleashed the beast so that everyone in this league knows just how good you are.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2018, 05:33:47 PM »

What does that even mean?  "Unleash the Beast?" 

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 18, 2018, 09:46:08 PM »
What I mean is unleashing the long ball passing attack more. I think with how well you throw the ball teams should be both respecting and fearing you by the end of this season. Going by how fantastic you were throwing the long ball at your USC Pro Day and how well you've played this season I don't think that will be a problem. You're talented as hell and should be treated with more respect by other GMs and the media in my opinion.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 20, 2018, 10:20:11 AM »

Its about time this offense was handed over to me, its time to show that if you can't stand the heat, you get out of the Kitchen!

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 20, 2018, 05:33:38 PM »
I love that attitude! Time to unleash and with the receivers we've got here plus the running game we definitely will put the entire league on notice about how good our offense really is.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: June 20, 2018, 05:55:22 PM »

..and when I win MVP of this league, I'll be expecting a proper contract.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 22, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »
That will happen for sure if you win the MVP. Go make magic happen on the field and get that MVP. I'll let you get back to practice.

---

Juliana, can you send in Christopher Allen please, thank you.

---

Christopher, I wanted to compliment you on an awesome season thus far. You've been playing at a very high level since the start of the season. Keep up the good work.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 22, 2018, 08:41:10 PM »

Yeah man, playing hard in my contract year. Gotta show I am worth that chedda

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 26, 2018, 05:43:29 AM »
Yes you do and keep doing what youíre doing. Youíre kicking ass. Iíll let you get back to practice.

ó

Juliana, can you send in the coaches please, thank you.

ó

Alright letís lock in for the week. Letís go more aggressive with the passing game this week. Kitchen has fire and attitude so letís embrace that while unleashing Allen and the running game as well. We get this offense clicking and scoring points weíll be looking good.

Offense Strategy Change - More aggressive in the passing game
Ratio 60:40 Pass to Run

Lock in

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 30, 2018, 06:50:40 PM »

"We played a good game but just couldn't score. We allowed 400 total yards of offense by them but other than that all of the stats were similar except we allowed six sacks. Time of possession was about equal, the first downs was the same, and we had the only turnover of the game. Our inability to score points is by far our biggest weakness. We have a good team overall other than our point scoring. We are the lowest scoring team in the league and this week's game highlighted that. The Miami Defense shut us down and they are legit, I'm predicting they'll be a contender in the playoffs and don't be too surprised if Miami goes on a playoff run this season. However that said I'm proud of my team, they played good despite the score."

2. Talk about this weeks league news, what stood out most to you?

"Firstly I'm glad my job is secure. We've had a rough season and I want things to stay as positive as possible. So thank you to Mr. Charms for that. Also the trade deadline expose was interesting especially concerning Allen. He is on a contract year and is playing at an elite level so I can see why he'd be featured in the article. Now to the other stories. Firstly Omer Sasser missing three field goals in one game is shocking. The irony having it happen against his former GM isn't surprising. Maximum Crowe stepping down as owner of Atlanta is a big deal and the impending sale of the team will definitely effect both the players and the fan base going forward. It's a tough situation for them but they should come out good in all scenarios."

3. How did you feel about the first annual HIFL/NCAA Showcase?  Do you feel like it was a beneficial addition to the league?

"I like it a lot and I feel that it is highly beneficial. Major props to the HIFL for making this happen. I'm already planning ahead going by what we've learned from this and considering we've got picks we're definitely looking good for next season's draft."

4. What was your take on the amount of GM errors that occurred during the bye-week?

"I've been there and done that in the past. However the sheer amount of errors I'm contributing to GM's having itchy trigger fingers and wanting to make deals without properly checking their information as well trying to gear up for playoff runs despite the fact that mid-season trades at times can disrupt team chemistry."

5. Do you plan on making any call ups this week before locking in?

"It's a possibility. Norman has some ballers on the roster and it'll be something to think about to give us a spark that we need."

6. Talk about your game this upcoming week.

"This week we are playing at Lincoln who are 4-3 and are in the playoff race. They lost to Michigan last week so they're for sure going to be looking to regain some momentum this week against us. Bloom, Garrett, Large, and Jones will be a handful to contain on the offensive side of the ball. Their defense is solid too. I'm thinking it'll be a close game and we will give them a fight."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 01, 2018, 11:35:39 AM »

It's not looking good boss... last in points, 2nd to last in points allowed.  We may be on the way to the #1 pick.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 01, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
Yeah it's definitely not looking good at all. We need to find something, anything, to get a spark going and get some momentum. Maybe calling up from Norman might be an option. At this point I'm open to any and all options.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 01, 2018, 10:59:40 PM »

Right on. I'll support whatever you want to do.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 02, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
Sounds good to me. I'm going to look into the specifics about moving players and call ups before doing anything. Now for the game this week, how do we match up against Lincoln?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 02, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »

We are last in points and last in points allowed... We don't match up well with anyone right now Chief.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 03, 2018, 09:08:44 PM »
Yeah that's very true. At least the Pride are in the bottom ten in points allowed and haven't won a home game so at least there's something that'll give us some hope. Anything else for me this week, Coach?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 05, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »

No sir, not unless you've got anything else for me?

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2018, 03:22:28 PM »
Nope, we'll just lock in for the week. I was going to make some call ups but that can wait, don't want to end up in MathGate hell like some other teams. Let's see if we can get some momentum with a win.

Offense Strategy Change -
Ratio back to 50:50 Pass to Run

Lock in

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2018, 09:16:29 PM »

"Another tough loss for us. We were down 24-23 before Lincoln went on a run that we couldn't come back from. We also had 7 penalties, allowed 551 yards, only went 2/11 on third down, and we lost Jordan Ricks for the season which is not good at all. However we did get some great play from Kitchen, Allen, Lloyd, Boone, Jorgenson, our linebacking corps, and Weaver kicked a 54 yard field goal. We did have some positives despite the loss."

2. Give us an evaluation of the first half of the season for your team, who has stood out both good and bad?

"The first half of the season has been disaster to say the least. What could go wrong has gone wrong and it's definitely effected where we are at in the standings. Standouts thus far have been Christopher Allen, Aaron Kitchen, Daniel Bannister, Wayne Jorgenson, Shane Castleberry, Theron Bacon, and Harold Lloyd."

3. With where you sit in the standings, how do you feel about your chances of meeting your owners expectations and how do you grade your performance as GM, what about your job security?

"Not too good at all, the expectations are probably not looking good. I'd grade my performance as a D mainly due to our record. Job security I'm going by last week's news story but things change on a daily basis in the HIFL."

4. Who is your league-wide Mid-season MVP?  Who has been the most surprising under performer?

"Adrian McCaffery is who I think is the Mid-season MVP with Large and Daley close behind. Shelley is the top under performer in my opinion. Despite his team's record he has 9 interceptions and has 13 fumbles losing 5 of them. Those are not good numbers at all."

5. Which of your division rivals has surprised you the most? How and Why?

"Oakland has looked good. With GM TJ leaving and GM Justin taking over it's been a good turn around season for them."

6. With the Trade Deadline coming up this week, Do you see yourself as a buyer, a Seller, or do you plan to hold fast with what you have?

"I could see us as Buyers and Sellers. Looking at making some moves to try and turn things around into the second half of the season. Anything is possible."

7. What is your opinion on the league's newly announced luxury tax rule, do you believe it is fair, and do you believe it will benefit the league?

"I like it, I think it'll bring balance and keep teams from making lopsided deals. I think it'll help keep trading frenzies to a minimum as well."

8. Talk about your game this upcoming week, what do you need to focus on most?

"This week we're playing a tough Seattle team who at the top of their division and in my opinion one of the best teams in the league right now. Brewster, Carlson, Kirby, Pierce, Lightner, and Arreola will be hard to handle. We can beat them if we can keep the score low."

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:58 PM »

Hey there.  The boss said he didn't need to speak with you, so you're free to talk to the coach, when you're ready.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: July 13, 2018, 11:59:00 PM »
Okay sounds good to me. You can send in Coach Blank, thank you.

---

Coach, tough loss. We held tough with them for most of the game but lost it in the end. Losing Jordan Ricks is a blow too so I'll be signing a free agent SS this week, but we did get some good play from some of our players. Lincoln is a good team and we played them well overall until near the end.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 14, 2018, 09:40:46 AM »

Yeah, it hurt to watch it slip away late, but we showed some signs of life.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 14, 2018, 02:16:47 PM »
Yes we did and against a good team. Itíll be the same this week against Seattle. Theyíve got a good overall team but if we can keep it close like we did this week against Lincoln then weíve got a shot at winning.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 14, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »

Are you predicting that we are going to get blown out late?

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 14, 2018, 04:34:00 PM »
Nah I think we'll keep it close and then they'll win it in the fourth quarter. They're a Division Leader but I do think we can compete with them and give them a challenge.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 14, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »

Well shit, if you don't think we can win....

COACH LEAVES, GIVING UP ON THE TEAM THE SAME WAY HE FEELS THAT YOU HAVE

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 14, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
Honestly I think we can win. Is there a trend that keeps happening at the end of games that is keeping us from winning? I'm noticing that we're fine until the fourth quarter then we which is when we lose it. I'm thinking it might be the youth on the team. We have a lot of young players so inexperience might be a factor. If I'm not mistaken I think we have the most rookie starters in the league.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 14, 2018, 06:26:38 PM »

...are you talking to me, my child?

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 15, 2018, 02:54:07 PM »
Well yes. At least I finally found Jesus. Do you have any advice or inspirational wisdom for me?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2018, 03:02:14 PM »

...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, tey will walk and not be faint.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world![//i]

um... Sir, did you need to speak to anyone?