Author Topic: TEAM: TULSA CELTICS  (Read 21481 times)

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: TULSA CELTICS
« Reply #800 on: April 23, 2018, 10:33:46 PM »
Alright letís lock in for the week.

Rotation: Mostly Starters
Tempo: Coach's decision
Depth Chart/Strategy Changes:
Offense Strategy Change - West Coast Offense
Strategy and depth chart are coaches' decision

Lock in

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 19, 2018, 06:03:23 PM »
1. Talk us through this weeks game. What went wrong?  What went right?

"We were close until the fourth quarter and then it all went to hell. They scored 35 points in the fourth which is unacceptable. This team can compete but we continually lose it in the fourth quarter of games. Dak Prescott went off against us and that was the deciding factor in the game. One positive was that Aaron Kitchen is back, that was a plus. Kitchen, Bacon, Lloyd, and Oliver all played fantastic games but it wasn't enough. We need a big win and fast otherwise I feel we may not be able to get any momentum heading into the second half of the season which is not good. Kudos to Oakland, they played a good game."

2. Talk to us about your upcoming game this week.  What will be the toughest thing to prepare for this week?

"This week we play Alabama who are one of the most storied teams in the league. Alabama is going to be a challenge for us. The Ortega and Robles combo on offense will be tough to prepare for as well as dealing with Wilkinson on defense. It'll be a challenge to prepare for that's for sure."

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 20, 2018, 12:58:17 PM »
THE MEDIA CLAMORS AS THEY LEAVE, OFF TO WRITE STORIES OF THIS FANTASY MATCH UP BETWEEN TULSA AND ALABAMA

Huh... I thought we were playing DC this week...  Oh well.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 13
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 20, 2018, 02:58:27 PM »
Yeah we are playing DC. For some reason I was thinking Alabama probably because they are playing Las Vegas and I was just there on a business trip last week before our game. That's my bad. Speaking of games what happened in the fourth quarter this week? They destroyed us at the end of the game.