Author Topic: Captain Metro Mafia - Game Thread  (Read 15152 times)

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Metro Mafia - Game Thread
« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2016, 11:17:18 PM »
vote Franchise

Sorry but everything same to be pointing to you.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2016, 12:13:14 AM »
I have question , you said you use your action on Powers ... what was your action?  Franchise.

I am asking because you are the one that brought it up having an action

I never said I used it on Powers. Where did I say that?

I'm between Kirk, Franchise, and BD as last scum... (if we're down to last one).

Unvote
Vote: BD

It's gotta be BD after that BS he asked me earlier.

I'm also Gronk.

I'm the player sending Talon messages in the game. Throwing that out there. That is my night action which is how I KNOW I never said I targeted Powers because I can ONLY target Talon with messages at night.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2016, 12:19:46 AM »
Now just like how we saw the Pancho character turn green to purple, wouldn't we have also seen gronk go green to another color if recruited????

Is there some secret unknown recruit? Who knows. But I need to dispel all your stupid arguments before you make them.

One thing to throw out. What if your name ALWAYS appears green to throw everyone off? Just saying it is a possibility which is why I through your name out there.

That's why you're scum instead. And need voted.

Didn't I hear this earlier when I was throwing out same commentary about people who I thought was scum?

vote Franchise

Sorry but everything same to be pointing to you.

How can it be me when I can only target one person? I send Talon messages during the night phase since our characters are connected. I missed one night phase but every other night I've either sent a message, been blocked, or been unsuccessful in my night action.

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2016, 12:49:55 AM »
Franchise, are you saying that sending Talon messages is your only night action?

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2016, 01:15:51 AM »
Franchise, are you saying that sending Talon messages is your only night action?

Yes, that is correct.

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2016, 01:23:34 AM »
I was voting Powers...

Just saying.

I tried using my action too and it was unsuccessful. It wasn't a block either. Just throwing that out there.

Vote: Powers

Back to my vote from the last day phase. Don't see anyone else worth placing a vote on to be honest. Sticking with this vote.

right there ... so your action is sending messages to talon , but try to use it on TJ ... you need to explain that more,  because you  use it on TJ if you're connected to talon , it makes no sense to say it did not work on him , if you already knew it did not work.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2016, 02:01:59 AM »
2)   No role-claiming it kind of defeats the purpose of the game.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2016, 11:13:14 AM »

right there ... so your action is sending messages to talon , but try to use it on TJ ... you need to explain that more,  because you  use it on TJ if you're connected to talon , it makes no sense to say it did not work on him , if you already knew it did not work.

It doesn't work like that. Very specific role.

Maybe people will wake up and vote the actual scum no matter what happens to me. I know I'm playing bad but there's playing just as bad.

Dougie

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2016, 03:47:37 PM »
I'm voting who I believe is actual scum because I think you're a liar.

Could Talon chime in about this Franchise sending you messages thing?

And where the shit is TJ?

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2016, 05:04:13 PM »
ok  , it a specific role ... so what did you mean by that statement .

because reading that post I get the impression you tying to say you try to use that role on TJ and got nothing .  But now you say it was only meant for talon. 

you see my problem here , you been chime in on statement that you know is not true just to get a wagon going on TJ  while you voted powers

???

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 14, 2016, 05:52:38 PM »
So I had a 2x use of an ability that revealed the characters on the lynch, used it on teh first two lynches and he, along with the others. I don't know who is who, but they're town characters.

I commuted last night, or more correctly, went on a binge and disappeared last night.

I'll catch up been busy the last couple days.

Vote: Kirk

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited him. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2016, 07:47:54 PM »
So I had a 2x use of an ability that revealed the characters on the lynch, used it on teh first two lynches and he, along with the others. I don't know who is who, but they're town characters.

I commuted last night, or more correctly, went on a binge and disappeared last night.

I'll catch up been busy the last couple days.

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited him. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.

That makes sense... I agree with your thoughts  of who pancho would recruit. I just don't like way Franchise is posting. It does not same right to me.

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2016, 08:01:54 PM »
franchise  did you pass any messages to Talon last night ?

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2016, 08:12:38 PM »
TJ's case against me sounds good, but you could say the same about a lot of players in the game. For example:

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited Jon. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.

or

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited Talon. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.

or

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited TJ. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.

or

I have a feeling that Pancho recruited Powers. Strong player, tends to do well, hard to read. And I feel he's the better choice for PANCHO than Franchise at this time.
---
Can anyone argue that any of the above doesn't make just as much sense as having my name in there? I'm more inclined to vote for one of the people who are stumbling over what their role can do, rather than trying to guess who Pancho might have recruited. Powers and Franchise can keep they stories straight about their own roles.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2016, 08:14:44 PM »
*Powers and Franchise can't keep their stories straight about their own roles.

(No idea how I ended up with that other mess of a sentence.)

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2016, 08:17:26 PM »
I'm in a position to know Talon has not been recruited. And if Powers and Digger are in a town masonry, then that eliminates him.

TJ outed Pancho therefore it'd be pretty unlikely for him to be recruited by him.

Based on your response to TJ...

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2016, 08:20:18 PM »
I believe Powers more the Franchise to be honest.

That base off things that been happen this game

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2016, 09:17:35 PM »
Powers and Digger are town masons? Powers was motivated and ended up in a QT for one night with Digger (right?). That's not a town mason group. We've only got their word for the effect of the motivation and a name being green doesn't mean a hell of a lot when there's no outside verification and roles that portray scum as town anyway. Powers and Digger are not clear.

You clearing Talon doesn't mean anything either, considering you'd be right at the top of most people's recruitment list.

I agree with TJ being clear due to outing Pancho. There's no way a recruit outs his team's recruiter. I only included his name in my examples to show that TJ's case against me could be used against anyone without changing anything except the name.

Powers claimed he can't be targeted after admitting to being motivated and the conveniently had an epiphany to explain it away. Franchise can't decide whether he can only target Talon at night or if he targeted TJ. Those two have huge question marks over their heads, but Jon follows his usual hardon for me.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2016, 09:24:27 PM »
franchise  did you pass any messages to Talon last night ?

Answered that already...

I tried using my action too and it was unsuccessful. It wasn't a block either. Just throwing that out there.

I divulged that info a long time ago.

I believe Powers more the Franchise to be honest.

That base off things that been happen this game

Haha aren't you one of the other players along with myself and Kirk that are suspects? Lol

Also WHEN THE FUCK did I ever say anything about targeting TJ? That was BD who said something about that and I responded by saying I could only target Talon. Where did k ever say anything about TJ? Please someone point out that invisible post to me, please. And yet I'm the one who can't keep my role straight... *rolls eyes*

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »
Powers and Digger are town masons? Powers was motivated and ended up in a QT for one night with Digger (right?). That's not a town mason group. We've only got their word for the effect of the motivation and a name being green doesn't mean a hell of a lot when there's no outside verification and roles that portray scum as town anyway. Powers and Digger are not clear.

You definitely don't want them to be clear. But I have them as town currently, even with Powers' confusing can't be targeted, was targeted, was put in a QT. And I call anyone paired with someone else in a QT without the possibility of others joining them, Masons.

And I don't know what you (Kirk) and BD are talking about Franchise targeting TJ. It seems Franchise has also cleared that up. But not sure what you two are on about.

And yeah, Kirk... I suppose I have as much of a hardon for you as you get wet for me. lol     

You clearing Talon doesn't mean anything either, considering you'd be right at the top of most people's recruitment list.

I agree with TJ being clear due to outing Pancho. There's no way a recruit outs his team's recruiter. I only included his name in my examples to show that TJ's case against me could be used against anyone without changing anything except the name.

Powers claimed he can't be targeted after admitting to being motivated and the conveniently had an epiphany to explain it away. Franchise can't decide whether he can only target Talon at night or if he targeted TJ. Those two have huge question marks over their heads, but Jon follows his usual hardon for me.
[/quote]

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2016, 09:35:26 PM »
EBWOP

You definitely don't want them to be clear. But I have them as town currently, even with Powers' confusing can't be targeted, was targeted, was put in a QT. And I call anyone paired with someone else in a QT without the possibility of others joining them, Masons.

And I don't know what you (Kirk) and BD are talking about Franchise targeting TJ. It seems Franchise has also cleared that up. But not sure what you two are on about.

And yeah, Kirk... I suppose I have as much of a hardon for you as you get wet for me. lol 

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2016, 10:31:19 PM »
Quote from: Talon on September 12, 2016, 06:35:35 PM
Plus I tried to use my action on TJ last night and it failed, so I feel like he might not be town.

Talon posted this

Than Franchise quoted Talon post and than posted this under that quote

That is why I am on him ,because he said he use his action on TJ to back Talon quote and when we press him about his action , he said he can only use it on talon.  if he can only use it on talon , why us it on TJ

here the  link to the page

http://espnsportssims.net/index.php?topic=1754.200   

so you can see i am not taking his post and chopping them up

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2016, 10:32:36 PM »
EBWOP

if he knew he can only use on talon , why make that post at all.  That is what I am trying to say .

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2016, 10:47:33 PM »
Vote: Pancho

100% on this one. I know Talon, Jon, digger and Powers are clear along with Doug.

Kirk everyone that you named but me I have cleared.

Kirk is scum.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9013
  • GM of the Eastern Conference Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2016, 10:53:04 PM »
Unvote
Vote Kirk

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2016, 11:07:14 PM »
Vote Kirk
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2016, 12:17:39 AM »
Unvote Franchise

vote Kirk

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 15, 2016, 12:21:20 AM »
Kirk everyone that you named but me I have cleared.

Kirk is scum.

Teej was right on Pancho, so I trust him here...

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

Dougie

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 15, 2016, 08:05:00 AM »
I still prefer Franchise but we need lynch and Kirk was on my list.

Unvote:

GM Metroll

• EAT, SLEEP, TRAPE, REPEAT
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 15, 2016, 11:59:54 AM »
That's a lynch.
----
So Kirk appears to be on the outs. His CHACON CHOP didn't save him ... nor did making us listen to him take a crap. Any last words.

"I guess they didn't miss ..."

Removed from Game Kirk -- Pancho - Revenge Recruit

GAME OVER

TOWN WINS

MVP - Gravedigger.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2016, 01:07:34 PM »
Booooo

Metro needs to explain why people weren't modkilled. I asked for at least three of them.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2016, 01:46:25 PM »
Booooo

Metro needs to explain why people weren't modkilled. I asked for at least three of them.

Because it's kind of snively to pine for modkills.

As is - wouldn't have made a difference. I got to the game this morning and even if Powers/Doug's votes didn't count ... Diggers would have and 4 with 7 alive is still a lynch.

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
I told y'all I wasn't scum.  8)

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9013
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »
Why wouldn't my vote count?

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2016, 03:43:00 PM »
Why wouldn't my vote count?

Because you had role-claimed and Pancho wanted you mod-killed.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2016, 04:07:11 PM »
My hard on never steers me wrong.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9013
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2016, 05:16:24 PM »
Ahh, I probably should've read the rules more closely. I have a bad habit of not doing that.

Honestly though, I agree with Pancho. I broke a rule, and deserved a modkill. I would've been confused at first, but then I would've understood.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9013
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2016, 05:17:20 PM »
Also....congrats on the MVP Digger!

Dougie

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 0
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »
Giggity!

Sorry Franchise. Lol.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2016, 07:40:43 PM »
It was pointless to continue the game after Pancho died. Not sure why it took you guys so long to lynch. I wasn't exactly being subtle.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
It was pointless to continue the game after Pancho died. Not sure why it took you guys so long to lynch. I wasn't exactly being subtle.

LMAO

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »
Because it's kind of snively to pine for modkills.

As is - wouldn't have made a difference. I got to the game this morning and even if Powers/Doug's votes didn't count ... Diggers would have and 4 with 7 alive is still a lynch.

Snively is my middle name. And much like in Saw ... rules are rules not to mention role claiming helped them narrow down the list A LOt.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1334
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2016, 08:34:46 PM »
Snively is my middle name. And much like in Saw ... rules are rules not to mention role claiming helped them narrow down the list A LOt.

umad bro?

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »
My hard on never steers me wrong.

To be fair, you do seem to have developed a 6th sense about me being scum.

I agree with Pancho (obviously) about the role claiming. The rule was the only way to balance out how incredibly powerful the town was, but it was just ignored with impunity.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2016, 09:59:54 PM »

GM Black Death

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2016, 12:01:52 AM »
you guys still had a shot , Franchise did not help himself and could have shifted some blame to him and prolong the game a little more. 

you guys did not have any kills

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2016, 09:29:51 AM »
Uhhhhh there was more scum

>_>

GM TJ II

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2016, 09:30:58 AM »
I wanted to lynch Kirk and then start the lynch on franchise so I would have gotten my win con!