Author Topic: TEAM: VIRGINIA BEACH TIDE  (Read 15346 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: VIRGINIA BEACH TIDE
« Reply #450 on: October 08, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »

S7 - END OF REGULAR SEASON

1. Congrats on advancing to the postseason! Looking back on the season, what moment stood out to you as the one that defined the team.

I think that when you look back to our season and see how we bounced back and didn't miss a beat when Javy went down early in the year, that really showed that this team was as deep as we claimed to be.   Watching our first round pick Josh Vitale come in and take over as our Sunday Starter and dominate, that was just a confidence builder that helped us ride a wave of success all season long.

2. Who was your MVP this season?

Last season Justin York established himself as the MPP and he only improved on his numbers so despite great seasons from a lot of our core players, York is the MVP, the MPP, and any other acronym for the best player that you can give me to use.

3. Do you feel it's an advantage to host Game 1... or host Game 2 and the if necessary Game 3?

Honestly, I love playing games in our home park and seeing balls splash down into the Atlantic, but more important than where you play, its who toes the rubber, and I don't care what park we have to play in, if I have Felix, Ricky, and Josh on the mound to start those games I feel THAT is the advantage in the series.

4. What will it take to advance to the Championship Series?

We come into the post-season rested and healthy, but its important that we don't forget the fire and passion it takes to win each and every game this post-season.  We have to play with the same passion, the same energy, the hustle, heart, and dedication that we've played with for the better part of the last 18 months. 

The title defense starts right now, and the race to lift that Premier Cup is more real than ever, so it's time we buckle up, dig in, and play Virginia Tide baseball.

ROLL TIDE!

Skipper, its go time.  We're healthy and ready to re-set our lineup I believe?  Josh is back from suspension and we're all systems go, right?

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2020, 09:24:57 PM »

Oh, we are damn ready. The boys feel rested, Maeda is fully healthy, Vitale is back... I hope the league enjoyed that two week period when we pulled on the reigns. Because it's damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2020, 09:49:30 PM »

One team, one fight.  We're in this for the long haul.   I loved seeing Oscar perform in the leadoff spot, if we have any injuries during the post-season that affect the top of our order I want to put him in leadoff since he's proven he can and will get on base for us.   

Outside of that I mean, we know our rotation and our line up.  We're good to go. 

I'm going to address the club as a group real quick but after that I think we're ready to lock it in, unless you have anything you think needs to be handled?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2020, 10:35:35 PM »

The only thing that needs to be handled is sending Jacksonville out of the postseason!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2020, 10:59:22 PM »

Damn right, and we've got a stable full of arms ready to make it happen! 

You know what skip, I'll save the rah-rah for later in the post season.   Its sounds like you're as motivated as I am, and if you're already there I know that its going to translate to the rest of the clubhouse.  Lets do this thing!

PLAYOFFS: OCDS SERIES LOCK IN

GAME 1:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
2. R - Tokujiro Maeda (SS)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
6. R - Frazer Standfield (1B)
7. R - Oscar Jacobo (RF)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

GAME 2:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
7. L- Jonathan Guaderrama (RF)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

GAME 3:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
7. R - Oscar Jacobo (RF)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

Starting Pitcher Rotation
Game 1. Felix Haraculamo
Game 2. Ricky Aguirre
Game 3. Josh Vitale

Bullpen
LR - Tom Almquist (also Use first in the event of an injury to a starter early in the game)
LR - Andy Warrington
MR - Josh McCafferty
MR - Chris Bryant
MR - Pat Stein
SU - Mike Schultz
CL - Curt Capra

Roll Tide!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2020, 04:15:57 PM »

S7 - DIVISIONAL SERIES

1. One series down, how does it feel to complete that first step in the postseason?

Two wins down, Seven to go.  That's the mantra in this clubhouse.  It feels good to take care of business against Jacksonville and not let them steal a win. Felix was a stud in game one going the distance, Ricky and the pen took care of the rest in game two, and across both games we got contributions at the dish from a variety of places, which has been a hallmark of ours for nearly two-seasons now.   This team is built on that philosophy of knowing that everyone on our team is capable of being a game changer 90% of the time, and its up the guy behind him to cover that other 10% when their number is called.  We have team that can draw a walk, hit a double, or crush a homerun on any given at bat, there are no one-dimensional players in this line up, and that is something that the rest of the league has to respect.  When you walk a guy like Maeda to load the bases twice in the same night, you're just asking Mahurin or Mann to add 4 RBI to their ledger. 

2. Where did things go right for the team to win the series?

This is going to sound very arrogant but that is not the intent, but for this team to lose in the divisional it would have taken EVERYTHING going wrong.  This is the PBL and anything can happen, but there was really no worry coming into this weekend that we wouldn't be moving on to the C.S.   Our pitching was strong and made it easy for our offense, and that's a recipe for success when you have the hitters we have 1-9.

3. Talk a little about your next opponent. Where do you think you have the advantage?

Golden State, go back and check the tape, I'm pretty sure I said we would be facing them again in the OCCS and here we are.   The Bayhawks are as legit as they come, and while we've proven we can beat them, it doesn't mean we can afford to take our foot off of the gas.  This is a longer series and they are hitting well, plus with the game Sais pitched to start the series this week he's going to be riding that confidence.   This is the Conference Championship Series the fans deserve, and I believe top to bottom, from offense, defense, and pitching we have the advantage.   We have the starting pitching depth, we have the bullpen, we have the hitters..  We just have to play smart fundamental baseball.  If we play our game, we're going to be advancing, but if we don't play the way we have all season long we'll be in for a rude awakening.

4. Do you feel win or lose at this stage, the season is already a success?

As proud of this team as I am already, a record breaking regular season would be wasted if we didn't keep our journey going here.  I firmly believe that every single player in our clubhouse would tell you, this organization is focused on only one goal to be success in season 7, and that is repeating as Premier Cup Champions.

ROLL TIDE!

Skipper, I hope my comments did reflect how the rest of the teams feels.  I'm proud of what we've achieved this season but the Premier Cup is the only fitting way to end such a dominant season.   Golden State is no pushover, but we've had their number since last season, and I just don't see them beating us enough times to win a series. 

I think we go with Felix, Ricky, Josh games 1-2-3, and then back to Felix game 4, and if there is a game 5 we go with Ricky, with Josh as an option out of the pen if we need him. 

As far as the right field platoon do you have a preference on how we deploy Oscar and Johnny?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 16, 2020, 12:59:29 PM »

I think you said everything we're all thinking. From the last guy on the reserve roster all the way up to Mr. Crimson. Anything other than a repeat is going to be a failure for us.

I think you have the pitching rotation exactly right.

As for our OF platoon, I think we start Jacobo against all southpaws. Start Johnny against all the right-handed pitchers. And if it's late in the game and they come up to bat against the same-handed pitcher as they are batting, then we make a sub. 

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:47:35 AM by GM Jon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 17, 2020, 10:26:50 PM »

I know you and I are usually completely in lock-step but I really want to get Oscar some good ABs this series and Golden State is so righty-heavy I don't think he'd get enough playing time if we only play him against lefties.  If it blows up in our face, the blame is on my shoulders completely.

Lets go take care of this series, Skip.  We've handled them before, and we can do it again.

PLAYOFFS: OCCS SERIES LOCK IN

GAME 1, 3, & 5:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
6. R - Oscar Jacobo (RF)
7. R - Frazer Standfield (1B)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

GAME 2 & 4:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
7. L- Jonathan Guaderrama (RF)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

Game 1 & 4. Felix Haraculamo
Game 2 & 5. Ricky Aguirre
Game 3. (available out of the pen in game 5, if needed) Josh Vitale

Bullpen
LR - Tom Almquist (also Use first in the event of an injury to a starter early in the game)
LR - Andy Warrington
MR - Josh McCafferty
MR - Chris Bryant
MR - Pat Stein
SU - Mike Schultz
CL - Curt Capra

Roll Tide!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 18, 2020, 04:30:34 PM »

S7 - CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Congratulations on advancing to the Premier Cup! The floor is yours to address the podium with the press.

Here we are.  This is where we knew we should be all season long and time and time again this club has proved to be the same gutsy, never-say-die team that we were a year ago.    Another year, another heart stopping series against Golden State with a shot at the Premier Cup hanging in the balance.   

Our starters were amazing all series long, which has been a theme all year, but to see a team as skilled as Golden State hang with us each and every night, forcing us to play from behind and make clutch plays late in virtually every game, we buckled down, dug deep, and proved we are still the class of the Oceanic Conference. 

You can split hairs and stats on each and every game, but from late game home runs, to overcoming some untimely injuries and some unexpected at bats against the back end of our bullpen, we had to face adversity in this Conference Championship Series.   Again, hats off to GM Oldfield and his Bayhawks, those guys are an amazing club, I know they are a rival because of their talent, but I respect the hell out of that club.

In game 4 I was proud of the effective shutdown inning we got out of Schultz, proving the reason you stick with a guy even after a rough outting.  He's proven time and time again he can make clutch pitches, and for him to get us three outs on just two pitches, that's almost as efficient as you can possibly get.  Curt coming in and slamming the door in the 9th was just as satisfying.    Now we're ready to host games 1 and 2 against Indianapolis, a team that got a win off of us earlier in the year and ever since that series they've played light-out baseball.  Stover and Altimyer give them a great 1-2 punch to match up with King Felix and Ricky,  and this is sure to be an amazing Premier Cup Series.    Maldonado is on a role, Blood and Sturgess both had huge series against the Roar as well, so we're going to have our work cut out for us, but this is the ultimate proving grounds.

Josh and Mike both got a little banged up last series and with us needing four more wins to end this season right where we want to be, I believe we're going to see our team come out and play our best baseball, show that heart and grit that made us the best team in the league all season long, and hoist our Premier Cup when the dust settles. 

It's time, baby.   

ROLL TIDE!

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:26 PM »
"Mike Sewell is still battling those back spasms, is the plan to rest him for Game 1 or let him play through the pain?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 18, 2020, 05:41:19 PM »

I'll speak with Skipper and Mike about that.  We are fortunate to have Joe Johnson ready to step in whenever he's called upon, so if Skip and/or Mike feel he needs to rest game 1 to make sure he's available for the rest of the series I have no concerns with JJ stepping in to fill those shoes.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 18, 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
"Thunder Bay went with a strategy to walk Carlos Maldonado in certain situations. Is there something to that strategy?"

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 18, 2020, 05:48:34 PM »

Considering they are at home and Indy is coming here to play us in game 1, I'd say no?   I'm not apposed to walking a batter in certain situations, but our starters take pride in their work too, so I'm sure they're looking forward to the chance to get outs against one of the hottest hitters in baseball.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 18, 2020, 05:51:12 PM »

Alright Talon, we avoided the setback and have made it back to the Cup. Time to wrap this historic season with a big bow and second ring!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2020, 05:52:57 PM »

Agreed Skipper.  We need 4 wins.  That's it.  What is your opinion on how we handle Mike's injury?  If we could call him in to get his opinion too, I'd like us all to be on the same page, but if the doctors or he feel like playing game 1 is going to put the rest of the series in jeopardy for him, then I don't have an issue starting Joe at the keystone.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2020, 06:05:00 PM »

Mike is willing to do whatever the team needs. We always run the risk of playing him and the chance he aggravates his back. Your call T, I'll back whatever decision you go with, as will Mike.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »

Alright.  Mike's bat is too important long-term to risk it if he'll be okay after sitting game 1.  If you think he'll be 100% after a day off, I'd prefer to start Johnson, but have him available to pinch hit late if we need him. 

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2020, 06:09:44 PM »

The doc says another day of rest will have him at 100% and yeah, we can always pinch hit with him in Game 1 if a situation comes up where his bat is needed.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2020, 06:21:24 PM »

Perfect.  That is how we'll handle it then. 

I'm ready to address the clubhouse, I don't think they need an epic made for TV movie speech from me, but I'm sure we both have a little something we want to say to them before we start the series.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2020, 06:31:57 PM »
GM TALON AND COACH PEARCE ENTER THE CLUBHOUSE AS THE TEAM GATHERS, YOU CAN SEE LAST YEARS CUP DISPLAYED PROUDLY.

Gentlemen, we have had to endure all the talk through the offseason. All the talk throughout the course of our historic ride to 48 wins. The expectations of this ballclub higher than any in the history of this league. And through it all, we have showed time and time again that there is nothing that can contain this wave from toppling over our opponents.

We've been here before. You know what it takes to lift the Cup. The only ones who can keep us from repeating... is ourselves.

Trust in your abilities. Trust in your teammates. Trust in you coaches.

So let's ride this damn wave and let's go win another flippin' championship!!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2020, 07:17:43 PM »

Gentlemen.  It's time.   Four more wins and its mission accomplished.    There is not a team in this league right now that can take 4 games from us in a seven game series.  We know that and they know it too.

Play loose, have fun, and lets show Indianapolis that you can't fly higher than this Title-Wave.

ROLL TIDE!

PREMIER CUP SERIES LOCK IN

GAME 1:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
6. R - Oscar Jacobo (RF)
8. R - Joe Johnson (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

GAME 2-7:

1. L - Justin York (CF)
3. R - Josh Mahurin (3B)
4. L - Jared Mann (DH)
5. R - Luis Ochoa (LF)
6. R - Oscar Jacobo (RF)
8. L - Mike Sewell (2B)
9. R - Chris Walsh (C)

Game 1, 4 Felix Haraculamo
Game 2, 5 Ricky Aguirre
Game 3 Josh Vitale

Game 6 & 7 Starters TBD

Bullpen
LR - Tom Almquist
LR - Andy Warrington
MR - Josh McCafferty
MR - Chris Bryant
MR - Pat Stein
SU - Mike Schultz
CL - Curt Capra

Roll Tide!

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 20, 2020, 11:29:52 PM »
THE PRESS GATHERS AS YOU TAKE THE PODIUM ONE FINAL TIME IN SEASON 7.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 22, 2020, 09:21:54 AM »

S7 - PREMIER CUP

A year a go I stood before you as the General Manager of the World Champions...  That isn't the case today.

...this is a night that will haunt me until we bring another championship to The Tidewater area.  That's not coach-speak, that's not hyperbole.  That is a fact.   Right now there is another team celebrating winning the championship on OUR turf.   ...and that will not happen again, not if I have anything to say about it.

You ask any player in our clubhouse and the answer should be the same.  We will be back with a freaking vengeance.   I hope this loss has the same effect on my players as it has on me.  It has shown me that no matter how good we are, we CAN be better.  We HAVE to be better.

A record regular season, a boatload of likely awards and honors..  All great things, but when it came to the playoffs we didn't play our best baseball.    Our every-day starting line up lost more games this series than they did all season long, and that should motivate the hell out of them.   This is a gut check.  We have a full off-season to figure how much of this team we can bring back, that is my job.  ..but what our players can and should be doing this off-season is make sure we don't rest on our successes. I hope we get a group of men coming back to work next season motivated to wash away this feeling of disappointment.  The strange silence that filled our stadium when that final out was recorded, that stunned disbelief as the Aeros stormed the field to celebrate on OUR diamond.. That has to be the driving force next season.

Virginia Beach, you deserve better, and you will get better next season.  I promise you that.

I'd like to congratulate Indianapolis, it's the right thing to do, but more so I'd like to take this time to thank our fans for showing up every night, all season long.

I'd like to thank our medical staff for keeping our guys healthy and on the field.

I'd like to thank the coaching staff and our amazing Skipper for their hard work, molding this team into a cohesive unit  that at times had a "plug-and-play" aura that looked like no matter who we put on the mound or sent to the play, they were going to be a stud.

I'd like to thank the entire club house for their dedication and there ability to avoid major distractions this year.  We had a few hiccups but we overcame those for the most part and I believe we have a group of professionals in that club house.

...All in all this year was set to be one of the greatest in all of our lives, and we may look back one day and find that it was, but by not finishing the job, right now it stings.

Roll Tide.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 23, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
"It seems the Edgar Fino situation is something that caused a disruption in your once shutdown bullpen. Do you have any regrets on how you handled the closer situation in retrospect?" 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 02:09:56 PM by GM Jon »

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 25, 2020, 06:53:22 PM »

Would I have preferred to have our entire bullpen throughout the end of the season and the post season? Absolutely.

Could I have just gone through the motions all season and been as hands off as possible with my club?  Sure I could, but that's not how I'm wired.

Do I regret suspending Edgar after our final conversation?  No, Not one bit.

As much as winning a championship means to me personally, having and holding a standard for our players, coaches, and myself is always going to be something I pride myself in whether we are undefeated or winless.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 26, 2020, 01:46:01 AM »

I'm sorry I let you down, T. Seemed like everything that could go wrong this series did and in the most inopportune time. It'll only make us hungrier to get this disgusting taste of disappointment out of our mouths.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 26, 2020, 02:01:45 PM »

Skip, you know how I feel about you and the job you've done from day 1 with this team.  You didn't let me down, but I hope you're right. This team has to respond and be hungry to avenge this series if we're going to be successful next season.

We're going to have some tough decisions to make going into next year, but I trust you to take whatever roster we have and make it into another amazing team. 

What I hope is that you take your off-season vacation and get some rest.  You've earned it, plus I'm sure you need to make room on your mantle for another manager of the year trophy.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 31, 2020, 07:45:55 PM »

Nothing is going to stop us next season!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 04, 2020, 05:02:13 PM »

I'll do my best to keep the core of the team together and keep us in the drivers seat.  Enjoy the off-season skipper.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 05, 2020, 05:42:19 PM »

Thanks T.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 05, 2020, 08:29:34 PM »
GM TALON HEADS TO THE OWNERS OFFICE

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 05, 2020, 08:44:04 PM »

Oh Captain, my Captain! I know this probably feels like going to a DRB after the season of historical highs. We didn't get to drink to the foam this season, but that doesn't take away where you have taken this franchise over the past two seasons. From the depths below to the mightiest fleet! I know you'll find away next season Sailor. As you were. 

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 05, 2020, 09:51:39 PM »
Thank you Sir, just know that I will not rest until our men raise the Cup again.  Rough seas will only make us tougher and I believe our men will weather the storm and come back more focused and hungry than ever before.

Thank you for trusting me with the helm, it is my honor to be the GM of this team.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 05, 2020, 10:35:03 PM »

May you have fair winds and following seas this offseason!

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65533
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 05, 2020, 11:24:30 PM »
"Thank you sir."

LOCK IN

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 07, 2020, 07:19:01 PM »

Hello G.M. Wilkinson.

I am Robot. I am the leagues remote messaging system.

I'm here to inform you what your current roster and cap situation looks like as you head into the offseason:

You have 22 players on your active roster.
12 hitters.
10 pitchers.
4 open player slots.
You need to hire a Bench Coach.

You have $32.25MM in Salary Cap remaining.

You have $9.5MM in Bonus Money remaining.

If any of this information looks incorrect... Please reach out to the league via PM or Discord to rectify. Thank you.