Author Topic: TEAM: LONDON GRIFFINS  (Read 14066 times)

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: LONDON GRIFFINS
« Reply #400 on: March 01, 2021, 11:22:55 PM »

DOES THE 9-1-1 SPELL IMMEDIATELY[/B]

HIFL S12 EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 03, 2021, 03:42:20 PM »
A POOF OF SMOKE APPEARS AND AS IT CLEARS, YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR OFFICE.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 03, 2021, 04:49:07 PM »

FLOPS DOWN IN HIS CHAIR SADDENED

Ah man...I hope the Coach will be okay....I gotta step up my Wizard skills up more....Can't let that happen again....I wonder if Hermione can take me to that Wand shop and he can repair those wands...Ah what am I saying they can't be repaired. I'll have to buy all new ones. Gosh darnit...

Well Wesley...We really effed that one up.

RUBS CHIN AND PRESSES INTERCOM BUTTON

Hey Hermione, can you do me a favor and have Coach Mattson join me in my office real quick? Thanks

---

Coach, sorry to have you rush up here so fast but I wanted to ask you a quick question. Trying to avoid making a trade that might not benefit us all that much and I see a guy in Free Agency who can give us what we need in our pitching core. Coach Schneck already let me know that Waleed certainly not gonna be able to bounce back from his injury and that surgery he got basically cut some years to his career I suspect, he just isn't the same player we hoped he'd come back to being for us this season. And it's left us a bit handicapped at starters. So I wanted to ask you if you'd be okay losing Askew to the minors this season?  There will still be other factors involved for me to pull of what I want to to help us get another Starting Pitcher but that's just one cork of it all before I can truly get this plan I got in my head rolling.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2021, 08:31:35 PM »

I think we can manage with Askew in the minors this season, yeah.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2021, 10:41:24 PM »

Alright cool cool...Alright I'll let you get back to work. Thanks for coming by, Coach.

-----

RUBS CHIN AND LOOKS AT THE BIG BOARD

Time to make some magic happen, Wesley.....Well.....The right magic and not accidental magic....

Damn...I really hope he's okay.....

Ahem...Pull it together Wesley. You got this. YOU GOT THIS!!!

LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Ahem...Alright...

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2021, 12:02:13 PM »
AS YOU PONDER DIFFICULT DECISIONS, THE SONG "MMMBOP" BY HANSON STARTS PLAYING IN YOUR HEAD

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2021, 11:52:41 AM »

Hmm.....Might have to...

Hermione, can you have Coach Wilson join me in my office real quick? Thank you.

STARES AT THE BIG BOARD FOR A MOMENT BEFORE PICKING UP A RED MARKER AND CIRCLING TWO NAMES. STEPS BACK AND RUBS CHIN THINKING TO HIMSELF ALL WHILE "MMMBOP" BY. HANSON PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND OF HIS THOUGHTS

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2021, 12:49:58 PM »

You rang?

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2021, 03:08:00 PM »

Yeah what's up my brother? Before you got up here I was on the phone with GM Stark about moving Pineault over to Austin in exchange for his man Cody Donald. Once that's finalized I should have you another arm down there. He's not a SP but he is an upgrade nevertheless. I got my eye on on a guy in free agency that I wanna pick up but I wanted to ask if you felt Jordan would feel better suited in the minors rather than us looking to trade him to make that roster & cap space to go get this other guy?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2021, 07:38:26 PM »

I'm not sure, but I doubt he'd want to be a minor league player with how long he's been at the game, ya know?

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2021, 11:24:50 AM »

Yeah, that's true....I can try to find him a place to trade em but not a whole lot of teams looking for a outfielder at the moment. I can probably see if I can talk to em about that. Alright, I'll try to handle my end of the bargain and do what I can for you guys. I'll let you get back to prepping for Spring Training and pray some good magic is working for Coach Schneck.

When you get back down there do you mind telling Jordan to join me in my office for a few minutes please? I appreciate that Coach.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2021, 12:57:04 PM »
COACH WILSON TURNS WHITE AS SUDDENLY HE’S STARING BACK AT HIMSELF. HE TAKES A BIG GULP AND SLOWLY BACKS AWAY FROM HIS “EVIL” TWIN AND TOWARDS THE OFFICE DOOR. THATS WHEN THE LIGHTS BEGIN TO FLICKER, A SIGN OF THE DARK ARTS BEING EXERCISED. AS COACH WILSON REACHES FOR THE HANDLE, THE DOOR LOCKS ON HIM. HE PROCEEDS TO URINATE BEFORE HE SUCCUMBS TO THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES AND PASSES OUT, FACE FIRST INTO HIS OWN LIQUID WASTE.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2021, 02:51:50 PM »

LOOKS AROUND PETRIFIED.

...I'm getting my black ass outta here bruh.....

GETS OUT OF THE CHAIR AND PICKS UP COACH WILSON. PLACES HIM OVER HIS SHOULDER AND GETS THE HELL OUT OF THE GM'S OFFICE NOT CARING IF HE GOT EVEN A DROP OF WILSON'S URINE ON HIS EXPENSIVE SUIT. RUNS PASS HERMIONE'S DESK AND SHOUTS.

HERMIONE I WANT THAT OFFICE CLEANED, AND RID OF ALL THAT DAMN DEMONIC BEWITCHING THAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC OR DARK ARTS IS GOING ON BUT I AIN'T STEPPING A FOOT IN THAT OFFICE UNTIL I KNOW IT IS SAFE FOR ME AND OUR STAFF!?!?! IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE IN THE MED BAY WITH COACH WILSON?!?!

I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THIS CRAP AGAIN DAMMIT???!?!?!?

HOLD ON COACH!!!!! I GOT YOU!!! DON'T WORRY WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

HERMIONE?!?!?! FUCK THAT COME WITH US?!??!?! CALL WHOEVER YOU NEED TO CALL TO SAVE US FROM THIS SHIT?! WE AIN'T GOING OUT LIKE THIS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 06, 2021, 03:16:51 PM »

Sir... I uh... something isn't right. I look like... you???!

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »

STARES AND BLINKS FOR A MOMENT. THINKS TO HIMSELF, 'WELL DAMN I DON'T LOOK HALF BAD'. SHAKES HIS HEAD AND REMEMBERS HE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALL. BLINKS MORE, BUT HARDER THIS TIME AS IF THAT WOULD HELP STOP THIS BLACK MAGIC CURSE.

Oh...My.......GOD??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

EVERYTHING STARTS TO TURN TO BLACK. STARTS TO GET A BIT DIZZY. STARTS TO HEAR VOICES.

Wh---wh-----What is going------Who.....WHO IS DOING THIS?!?!?!!?

I....

STARTS TO FILL NUMB. THE AIR SUSPSICOUSLY BEGINS TO GET REALLY COLD.

Am I dying again?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 07, 2021, 02:21:14 AM »

I was paged to come by... is this a bad time?

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2021, 12:23:34 PM »

Jordan? Is...Is that you Jordan?

BLINKS A COUPLE TIMES AS THE LIGHT COMES BACK AND SEES ANDON STANDING THERE. LOOKS AROUND TO MAKE SURE THAT GHOULISH FLOATING FIGURE THAT MIGHT HAVE OR MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF HIM WAS GONE. STARTS TO CHECK AROUND THE ROOM. LOOKS BACK AT HERMIONE WHO HE WASN'T SURE WAS HERSELF AGAIN YET.

Um....Ahem, Jordan let's....

LOOKS AROUND CAUTIOUSLY.

Let's talk someplace else. We're having some....Look something is cursed going on up stairs in my office so I'll be meeting with people anywhere but there until Hermione let's me know it's been cleared.

Anyways I wanted to sit down and talk to you real quick about something.

LEADS JORDAN TO A CONFERENCE ROOM. SNIFFS.

Be right back.

LEAVES GOES TO THE EQUIPMENT ROOM AND TAKES A FRESH PAIR OF GRIFFINS SWEATS AND A T-SHIRT. CHANGES INTO THEM REAL FAST AND TOSSES HIS SUIT TO AN INTERN.

Take that to the dry cleaners ASAP. Tell em I sent ya.

GOES BACK TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM TO SIT DOWN WITH JORDAN.

Alright, sorry about that my brother. Reason I wanted to see you was because I wanted to have a man to man conversation about whether or not you'd feel comfortable going down to play in Portland for our minors team. I understand if you rather not and rather stay here on main roster or even be traded for me even asking this. But just let me tell you why I'm even asking you. Frankly, the coaches have informed me that we need some help with when it comes to our starting pitchers. Especially with Waleed just not being the same after that nasty injury and surgery. And because We're at our limit for roster spots I need to make the necessary adjustments to see if I can do what I can to give the coaches what they need in order to go into this season not having to worry about a thing. I had to make the tough decision to trade Jim to the Austin Drillers, and now I have a decision to make with you. But before I did anything I wanted your input. Would you be willing to make that sacrifice and play in the minors to help the team out in getting another pitcher out there for us? Keep in mind if you go this route you have the chance to be called up at any time during the season and you'll be helping us reach our goals no matter if you're wearing a Portland jersey or a London one. You are helping us make some magic happen either way. Or would you like for me to see if I can find a suitable trade for you to go elsewhere if I at all offend you with asking this question. No matter what you're answer is Jordan, I want the best for you and this team. There will be no hard feelings if you decide you want to be traded or anything like that. I'll try my best to do what I can for you. And if you over to Portland it'd give you a chance to mentor some of the young guys that's even down there. Like I said no matter the jersey you'd be helping us make some magic happen.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2021, 01:51:06 PM »

Well, damn. I mean, I'd like to stay on the main roster, but at the same time I've had 30 at-bats in the last 3 seasons. If going down to the minors to prove I am worth the roster is what I need to do, then I'll do it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:51:18 PM by GM Jon »

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2021, 06:54:36 PM »

Aye look, you ain't gotta prove anything to my brother. If you could get out there on the pitch shiiiiitt I wouldn't have to bother doing anything but this is just the predicament we both find ourselves in. Like I said before no matter what I'm gonna make sure you're good Jordan. I appreciate you willing to do this for us, it truly means a lot to me. I'll make sure Hermione gets you set up and everything. And you being the OG that you are, I trust they are gonna love you and want to soak any and all kinds of knowledge that you can give them. And when/if we need ya, I'm calling you myself personally.

Thanks again Jordan. Truly, thank you.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2021, 12:13:11 PM »

Hermione, can you do me a favor after you found a spell to turn yourself back to yourself if you haven't already and call Dana Boras for me?

Also while I'm talking with Dana, can you find out a timetable for when things will be safe upstairs for us to return? Thanks.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 08, 2021, 01:43:07 PM »

What can I do for you?

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 09, 2021, 12:06:11 AM »

Mr. Boras how you doing this evening. No matter ya answer I know it's going better than mine...Ahem...

Anyways the reason I'm calling is because I see your man David Ayala is still available, please correct if I'm wrong. But yeah, we're looking to add some more arms to our pitcher depth more so Starting Pitchers to be precise. Ya man is definitely the guy available that caught my eye. How would he feel about signing with us for a year (preferably two years) for $1MM?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2021, 12:19:22 PM »

We’ll take that deal for the 2 year option.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2021, 11:00:00 PM »

My man, I'll draw up the paperwork and get it sent over to you and the league office as soon as possible. Thanks, Mr. Boras.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 09, 2021, 11:26:59 PM »

Hermione, can you give a call to Chaz Mitchell for me real quick? Thanks.

---

My man, Chaz! Hey man I wanna bring in ya Undrafted Rookie Manuel Juarez if he's still looking for a chance to play in the pros. I'm looking to bring him in for 3 years $500K. Does that work for ya man?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 10, 2021, 12:06:24 AM »
DEAL

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 10, 2021, 01:34:19 PM »

My man, I appreciate you always. Thanks brother.

---

Alright....Got that handled...Hermione, before lock in for the Spring Training can I just post a updated master depth chart? Or is there more that needs to be done before then?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 10, 2021, 09:56:06 PM »

You can give up to three lineups and you can choose a starting pitcher for each game, otherwise, you can live it up to Coach to decide if you want. 

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2021, 12:09:33 AM »

Alright well if you'll just let the Coaching Staff know I want Eric Everett & Jamel Easter to be swapped that'll be good. Everett ain't ready to be starting just yet. And let's give Montel McCullough back his starting spot and let Endo come off the bench for the time being. He'll be a starter for us in the future I think but not right now.

And as for the pitching situation I'll let them handle that. With that said....

LOCK IT IN AND LET THE MAGIC SPARKLE

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 02, 2021, 11:21:09 PM »

1. What did you learn the most about your team over Spring Training?
I learned that we have us a solid team. We have a team that will fight till the end no matter what. I can feel the magic from out guys, it's beautiful.

2. Who impressed you the most on your team?
Lazaro Hernandez. I think Laz had a fantastic spring training and showing a lot of growth. As did others on our team, I'm really looking forward to our future.

3. Is there anything you wish you did differently in your spring training approach?
Not necessarily. I think this gave us a good idea of what is to come for us so I'm pretty happy with everything.

4. First series of the season, where do you feel your team holds the advantage against your opponent?
We're going Primetime to kick off the season. It's gonna be a tough one against Virginia Beach. They're a great team and it's gonna be one helluva challenge for us. I can't tell you where we hold an advantage per say but I just know our guys have a whole lotta heart and won't let these guys get the better of us without a fight.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2021, 11:46:49 PM »

Not a bad spring, but we have a big decision to make on our third starter. 

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 04, 2021, 12:35:58 AM »

COACH YOUR OKAY!!!!!!

CRYS TEARS OF JOY

I'm so happy your okay, I've been so worried about you. But um yeah yeah. What ya thinking coach?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 04, 2021, 12:41:35 AM »

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 04, 2021, 02:50:36 PM »

BLINKS AS IF HE JUST HEARD A BROKEN RECORD IN REAL LIFE. SHAKES HIS HEAD AND LOOKS AT THE DEPTH CHART ALONG WITH THE SPRING TRAINING STATS

Alright well I think it's tough choice but I think the best course of action for us might be to go Ryan Richter is our numero uno. Jason Schuber our 2 and I think it makes the most sense to have David Ayala as the third. Am I right about that thinking?

At the same time I think Jason and David and be switched out but that'll be up to the fellas to put in the work to either keep or get the promotion. Any thoughts on that Coach or am I batting in shits creek haha?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 08, 2021, 12:45:03 PM »
COACH SHAKES VIOLENTLY IN THE SPINNING CHAIR HE SITS IN BEFORE HE SPINS AROUND IN THE CHAIR AND AS FACES BACK TOWARDS YOU... HIS APPEARANCE IS MUCH DIFFERENT...

Shits creek is worth the swim, yesssssss. 

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 08, 2021, 11:44:05 PM »

FALLS OUT OF THE CHAIR AFTER YELLING OUT IN FEAR. POKES HEAD UP FROM BEHIND THE DESK TO MAKE SURE HE WASN'T SEEING THINGS.....NOPE. THIS WAS REAL. PANIC STARTS TO SET IN. HEART STARTS TO BEAT RAPIDLY. SWEAT BEGINS TO DRIP DOWN HIS FACE.

Wh----W---Who ar---WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU??!?!?!!? WHAT'S GOING ON BRUH??!?!?!?! WHERE IS COACH SCHNECK?!??!?!!? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!?!!?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 09, 2021, 10:46:55 PM »

Yesssss... I am Kreacher Slugwart and through this vessel I will guide this team to unimaginable success.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 09, 2021, 11:21:24 PM »

Thi---T---This vessel??? What th----

DROPS BACK DOWN BEHIND THE DESK AND DOES A SILENT PRAYER. REACHES IN HIS POCKET AND TAKES OUT HIS CELLPHONE TO TXT HERMIONE, "I THINK COACH SCHNECK HAS BEEN POSSED BY A REPTILIAN. I'M TRAPPED. IF I DIE....TELL LUNA I LOVE HER. TELL MY COUSIN WORKING FOR THE ST. LOUIS SPIRITS IN THE NABA THAT HE STILL OWES ME $5. AND TELL THE TEAM AND MUSIC CITY, I'LL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THEM". SLIDES HIS PHONE BACK IN HIS POCKET AND GULPS. SLOWLY POKES HIS HEAD BACK OVER THE DESK.

W---Wh---Where did you come from?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 09, 2021, 11:39:18 PM »

Yesss... I've been waiting for the dark arts to fill these quiet halls and as I was once a dormant soul, I have been given a new lease on life. I have you to thank. 

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2021, 02:35:28 PM »

POINTS TO SELF

Me?!

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »

Yesss... Yesss... YESSS!!!

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 13, 2021, 12:02:41 AM »

LOOKS AT HIM IN SHOCK. SPEECHLESS EVEN, NOT KNOWING HOW TO REACT.

I....Look I don't even know what to do right now. I'm scared of shit. I don't know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you are. All i know is....Please don't kill me or anyone here. Please of beg of you....And What about Coach Schneck, is he still alive and you just like to come out randomly like Sukuna in Jujustu Kaisen? Actually...I don't know if you know what that is but uh....Look man is Coach Schneck okay?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 14, 2021, 12:21:39 PM »
KREATURE GRINS

Yesss...

HE THEN DOES A FULL SPIN IN THE CHAIR AND UPON FACING YOU AGAIN, IT'S NOW IN THE FORM OF COACH SCHNECK.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 14, 2021, 01:44:13 PM »

THINKS TO HIMSELF HE'S DEFINITELY GONNA NEED ABOUT 10 DRINKS BY THE END OF THIS MEETING.

Ahem um...Yeah so um...What did I say earlier? Oh yeah, I think it's tough choice but I think the best course of action for us might be to go Ryan Richter is our numero uno. Jason Schuber our 2 and I think it makes the most sense to have David Ayala as the third. Am I right about that thinking?

At the same time I think Jason and David and be switched out but that'll be up to the fellas to put in the work to either keep or get the promotion. Any thoughts on that Coach?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 14, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »

Yesss... uhumm... Yes, that makes the most sense.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 14, 2021, 02:22:04 PM »

PAUSES FOR A MOMENT GETTING THE GOOSEBUMPS AGAIN. CLEARS THROAT.

Well uh...Yeah alright think we got that one figured out pretty well. Was there anything we needed to address before locking in?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 14, 2021, 02:32:54 PM »

Ready when you're ready.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 14, 2021, 06:55:07 PM »

Let's go make some magic happen coach, with the set changes we've talked about.

LOCK IN

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 22, 2021, 12:04:59 PM »

1. Talk about your first week on the diamond.
It was a great opening week, I'll tell you what. We swept a great ball club that has been competing for championships the past two seasons. It's a great accomplish to do that and with them being an division and conference rival. We're extremely happy about how this week has gone for us and we look forward to keeping this magic alive in this coming week. No matter who we're up against, we will not take them for granted. We make the most out of everything out there on the field, and want to make some magic happen. That's exactly what we did against the Tides.

2. Talk about your team related news and at least one other piece of news.
Um....It's been a weird last few weeks man I'll say that much. So if anyone sees me acting a bit paranoid or something when I'm out in London just know there's a good reason for that. This wizarding world ain't nothing to BLEEP with I'll just leave it at that.

It's always a good feeling to see a player the fans love come back from a season ending injury so it felt that love when I seen how the fans reacted to seeing Dusty Hammond back out there in Mexico City.

3. How important is it for your team to get off to a great start?
We've had a rough go of it recently. We were a potential championship contender, hit a bad slump to kick off the season and had tons of injuries. We've played with a whole lot of heart through those tough times and seeing how good we did this week against a team like Virginia Beach....It's a great great great feeling for our ball club to win all three games and an impressive fashion as we did. I'm very happy for our guys man and I think this is a great start of us.

4. Which player on your team are you looking at to have a bounce back series?
A bounce back series huh? Haha I don't know man we had us a great week I don't think I seen any guys really struggle out there. Our defense was awesome have no complaints about a damn thing, so I'm very happy to see what I've seen. I will say I don't know how long Ryan may or may not be sidelined with him being sick but it would be great if we could see Waleed get back to his old self a bit more since coming back from his injury. I can feel the magic brewing.

5. Talk about your upcoming series.
We're facing Brooklyn this week at home. We're looking forward to putting on a good show for our fans and having them there to help us make some magic happen out there. Brooklyn had a pretty good week last week so I know they're wanting to build off that momentum just like we are. Should be a great series we're looking forward to it.

Any questions?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1351
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 24, 2021, 07:32:23 PM »

Hey boss, w...

COACH SCHNECK SPINS AROUND AND WHEN HE FACES BACK YOUR DIRECTION, HE'S IN THE FORM OF KREATURE.

Yesss... I promised unimaginable success and I delivered.