Author Topic: TEAM: MEXICO CITY TORITOS  (Read 2503 times)

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: MEXICO CITY TORITOS
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2019, 10:56:01 AM »
THE MEDIA TAKES YOUR SILENCE AS AN AFFIRMATIVE AND WRITES THEIR STORIES AS SUCH!   

Well shit... I'll let you handle things.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2019, 03:19:23 PM »
And shit apparently needs to be handled. Ill get to it coach and circle back with you.

Tri I need Bill Moore and Noe Larios in my office right now.

Boys I need to hear it from you both. Is the media writing lies or misleading the public? Was there an altercation between the both of you be it verbal or physical?  I need your sides on what happened if anything. Youll each get a chance to say what occurred without interruption. Noe I want you to go first.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2019, 12:59:56 PM »
BOTH PLAYERS FILE INTO THE OFFICE, THEY SIT DOEN IN TWO SEPARATE CHAIRS IN FRONT OF YOU. AT FIRST, THEY SIT IN SILENCE BEFORE BILL TALKS.

Just frustration is all.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:00:21 PM by GM Jon »

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2019, 01:36:49 PM »
Thats all you want to say Bill? Okay. Noe you are up. Speak your mind.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2019, 01:53:39 PM »
NOE LOOKS AROUND AND THEN GETS UP AND LEAVES THE OFFICE.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2019, 07:02:55 PM »
Excuse me one second Bill.

GM Pancho exits his office and heads for the hallway. He asks Tri which direction Noe is headed and pursues him.

Noe what are you doing?! You cant just walk out of my office without saying anything. Was it because Bill was in the room or was it because of my no comment with the media when it came to your job. Either way I cant address the issue if you dont talk to me. Tu ya sabes que hablo espaol. So talk to me in any language but talk to me

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2019, 12:22:51 AM »
NOE SIGHS HEAVILY

What say you?

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2019, 08:59:42 AM »
I say Im pretty confused as two why two of my players are fighting with each other. I say Im confused as to why one of those players still hasnt commented on what happened.

As far as Im concerned youre the closer.

But I cant go to bat for you if you dont talk to me about what is going on. It makes it difficult for me to do that. So can we go back to my office and try this again?  I still left Bill Moore in there to come after you.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2019, 09:38:53 AM »

Si, there no need. Gringo say water bridge I think. I is sorry I let team down.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2019, 09:53:35 AM »
Orale pues. Pero si pasa otra pelea otraves con cualquier persona no va ir bien para las personas responsable. Sta bien?

Ahora regresa al locker room.

GM Pancho walks back to his office finding a still sitting Bill Moore

Okay Bill. You tell me its frustration. Noe tells me its water under the bridge if it is for you. Im happy to leave everything just as it is. I understand the sport can be overwhelming and sometimes we run off emotions.

But if I ever got word of another locker room incident in the media it will not go well for those involved. You got a problem you bring it to me or coach and let us handle it. Is that understood?

Now while you are here in my office. Anything I can do for you?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2019, 10:50:19 AM »

No siree, boss. Im just as peachy as a Wednesday morning cobbler.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2019, 12:27:26 PM »
Hmmm peach cobbler - cant say Ive had the pleasure. Thanks for coming in Bill and thanks for balling out this season. I understand your frustration but baseball more than any other sport is a marathon and not a race. Its easy to ask for patience but even more difficult to use it. Im going to ask anyways. And by all means come talk to me should you feel frustrated again.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2019, 12:55:59 PM »

That all sounds hunky dory.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2019, 01:21:55 PM »
Alright then. Best be on your way.

Tri can we get Coach back here in my office?

Coach Hurley - do you think it wise to keep Bill Moore as our third pitcher? Maybe the bullpen is taxed by Hammonds the start prior? Think that would make a difference and how would Hammond take it?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »

I think Hammond knows hes not performing as well as Bill. I like having Bill as our rubber man pitcher, but maybe moving Dusty down to our third starter will rejuvenate him. Your call.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
No I actually prefer him as our third pitcher as well. The move would only be helpful if it impacted their performance. Dusty is going to have to figure it out on the mound.

Were going to stick to the gameplan rotation wise. For the lineups I leave that in your hands coach

Lineup: Managers Decision

lock in

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2019, 04:53:54 PM »
THE MEDIA LEAVES AS YOU NEGLECT TO APPEAR AT YOUR PRESS CONFERENCE

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2019, 07:39:36 AM »
AUTOLOCKED PER REQUEST

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2019, 12:03:41 PM »
THE MEDIA GROWS IMPATIENT

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2019, 07:15:35 PM »
AUTOLOCK.... LIGHTNING STRIKES CAN BE SEEN HIGH ABOVE THE CITY!

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2019, 09:07:30 AM »
WEEK SEVEN

1. Discuss the latest series.

It's proven to be a difficult season for us.  We were treading around .500 but now we are headed in the wrong direction of that.  It wasn't a sweep but the bright spots right now are few and far between.  Hammond did a fantastic job trying to keep this series close as I'll expand on that later.  Our bats are disappointing right now.  I've got two hitters above .250 in that last lineup.  We're still leaving too many men on base.  The point is we are not capitalizing on moments that are there for us to take and that's even more disappointing than never making an opportunity

2. Talk about at least one piece of news.   

This is where I'll expand on Dusty Hammond and first let me say I'm glad he's finally recognized because he did this last series for us as well except in that one he only went 8 IP and not the complete game.  Dusty is a bright spot of our future and I know early in the season he got roughed up.  He's come back from that personal misfortune to deliver back to back performances that were amazing.  Whatever Dusty is doing I just hope its contagious and the rest of the locker room catches it.

3. With the creativity some teams have explored such as starting your ace in Game 3 and using an "opener" approach. If you've used one of those strategies, will you continue them? If you haven't, will you start? Why and why not? 

Anything is on the table.  They call baseball a mental chess match played out on the field.  We've seen other leagues take RP and start them to give a different look to lineups. I'm not committing to any ideas - but I'm also not dismissing any either.  We are certainly not in a position to do that.

4. Talk about your opponent this week. Which one of the games is the most important to win for your team?

We travel on the road to Albuquerque and we need to bring our A game.  Despite being 8 and 13 we are only 1 game out from the division which is amazing.  We still have one opportunity left right in front of us that we have to take advantage of.  Albuquerque has that same opportunity as they are only one game behind us. 

Now I want to take this time to address the elephant in the room. My own performance here in Mexico City has been appalling.  I've been distracted, I haven't made Mexico City a priority which is shameful because this is my home.  A man can never be a man if he doesn't spend time with his family and I have been neglecting my family. Mi Raza.  I make a recommitment to Mexico City - I only hope the coaching staff and the players can buy into me because it is very hipocritical of me to ask them to buy into a team that I have neglected.  I accept my own faults this season.  And I stand here promising to do better.

Thank You.

Any further questions?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »

We're willing to give you one last chance to earn our trust. Really frustrating out there, not being able to get these wins. I'm afraid we need another reliable bat in the lineup. Relying on our pitching each week is't really working out. 

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2019, 12:46:03 AM »
Our bats have gone dark. Im thinking about ordering a large quantity of rum just to offer to Jobu so he can help us wake the bats up. Ill let my actions speak louder than my words. Ill do what I can to secure a bat but Im thinking Brooklyn stealing our batting coach has had a bigger impact we intended.

Nothings off the table though. What do you think about bringing anyone up? Is someone like Tony Carter have the spark we need? Or should we really be looking at other rosters?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »

We can certainly try and see, but I honestly dont see too much spark a Tony Carter can provide. But Ive been wrong before.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2019, 01:56:14 PM »
Well lets take a look at the current roster. Whose really struggling in your eyes?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2019, 09:36:18 PM »

Pretty much everyone outside of Scherman. Nobody else is batting .300, but Whitehouse and Fetterman have had moments of success. It definitely wouldn't hurt to give Carter a try in the lineup, if you can make the money work.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »
Im trying to make some moves Coach but either way I feel I need to address the team before we head onto the field. I did it for the press, I did it for you, I should do it for them.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:16 PM »

They are practicing down on the field right now, head on down when you're ready.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2019, 09:17:10 PM »
GM Pancho makes his way down to the field. The practice is coming to a close as the coaches instruct the players to gather around home plate. Some players take a knee most continue to stand looking at GM Pancho with untrustworthy eyes.

Gentlemen. Thanks for staying a bit extra before hitting the showers. I owe it to all of you to say it to your faces. Ive been fucking up. My focus has been elsewhere and thats not fair to yourself, the coaching staff, our owner or the fans. You deserve to have a boss whose invested in the day in and day out going on of this team. I wanted to tell each of you to your face that my focus is here. If anyone wishes to speak with me they can after our series.

Despite our record I still believe in this roster. Were better than this. We can be better. We will.

GM Pancho waits for any reactions if any

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2019, 09:21:00 PM »
YOU CAN SEE JOHN SCHERMAN RALLY BEHIND YOUR APOLOGY, HE GETS A FEW GUYS ON PAGE WITH HIM. MOST THE TEAM THOUGH, HAS A WAIT AND SEE APPROACH. THEY ALL GET BACK TO FINISHING UP PRACTICE.     

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2019, 09:24:24 PM »
Lock In

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2019, 09:31:01 AM »
WEEK EIGHT

It feels good to get a series win even if we didn't get the sweep.  In the first game we took an early lead thanks to Willy Hernandes and never looked back.  In the second game we faltered a bit late.  Hammond gave us a chance on the mound but we never could string together a few at bats to score some runs. In the third game the bats were cold as ice! Luckily our pitching staff had even colder ice in their veins.  From Moore, to Perez, to Larios we froze out the competition and of course another tip of the cap to Hernandes for getting that one run home.   It really does do us good to get wins like that because we have the arms to win close games we just need the bats to come alive and then lookout.

2. Talk about at least one piece of news.   

Well at this point with a week away I'd like to campaign for some of my boys to appear in the All Star Game.  D.J. Fetterman is only 185,000 votes away from being the starting first baseman, while Scherman, Whitehouse, Olson seem to be in line for starting positions.  I ask any of you who support the green and red.  I ask any of you that have a bit of Mexico City - let's get out the vote and make sure we are represented well in the All Star Game!  Viva Mexico!!

Now with this taken care of, the move of GM Gooch is quite unexpected. Not because Gooch hasn't abandoned franchises before when he lays waste to them but because Tokyo I felt deserved better.  Tokyo is a storied franchise and you heard it here first - before it's said and done GM Gooch will tarnish their shine.

3. Will you be a buyer, seller or stay put as trade deadline approaches?

Whichever of the three is best for this franchise.  I never lock myself into a position because one, a GM must always be playing for this year and planning for the future - too much of one or the other and they risk losing it all. Second, you never know what offer comes across your table that makes you think differently.  You have to remain malleable

4. Talk about your upcoming series.

Week 9 and we stay on the road against the Austin Drillers.  Austin is at the top of our Midland Division and while we currently hold the pole position in the wild card we are looking to take the division and a sweep of Austin would do that.  But Ricky Cruz is an amazing threat having just been named one of the Players of the Week for abusing pitchers.  We have some talented arms in our staff and we are going to need every last one of them to silence his bat.  Not to mention ... I owe GM Gravedigger some payback.

Any further questions?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2019, 05:58:37 PM »

That was a pitching duel series and more time then not, I like our chances in those.   

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2019, 01:06:30 PM »
I did like the first game for our bats much more than I liked our third game. Im starting to suspect the loss of Brian Mewes is impacting us more than we hoped. Not to say hes doing poorly but results arent there yet. Do you think its more with a lack of winning or perhaps morale goes deeper than that?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2019, 01:36:45 PM »

I just don't think the clubhouse is doing well right now. Led by Scherman, I'm not sure if the leadership in this team has the depth necessary to restore calm in the clubhouse. It might be worth it to bring in someone with more leadership expierence.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2019, 03:54:29 PM »
Yeah I noticed Scherman stepped up to try and rally the troops. Im certainly doing everything I can to improve the roster.

Im going to try and talk to some of the guys though so Ill check in with you before the Austin series.

Elle could you please ask Cesar Arriola to come to my office

Cesar how are you? Im looking to understand how you feel this season is going. Obviously the statistics arent matching your talents and I want to know what you attribute to it. Is it a funk? Is it your position in the lineup? Is it anything you can put your finger on?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2019, 04:06:21 PM »

Me unhappy with bat. Ummm... Estoy descontento con mi juego. Lo siento jefe.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2019, 04:35:54 PM »
Me da gusto que no estas contento pero si es Mas facil hablar en Espaol tu sabes conmigo todo esta bien. Hay algo con que te puede ayudar? Tengo 500k que alomejor traer tu familia de Panama or tambien si necessitas mas practica con alguien Mas?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2019, 04:44:11 PM »

Estoy bien jefe Tal vez todas estas estrellas me ayuden a volver a concentrarme. No hablo con mi familia despus de mudarme a Amrica.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »
Sale pues.

Elle can I speak with DJ Fetterman

DJ, were not getting results like we expected this season. I certainly take my share of the blame for how Ive acted. I want to get a better understanding of the players and their viewpoints so I want to know how you look at the team and or myself.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2019, 07:33:07 PM »

I won't lie to you boss, you not being around earlier this season has ruffled some feathers, but I think as far as the team is concerned, it's a new season after the all-star break. We want to win this division and we want to win the championship. 

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »
I like the attitude DJ and you're right to call me out.  You don't need an absentee GM and so you won't get that anymore.  Let's make a statement against Austin and take back this division.

-----------------

Elle can you get me Manager Glenn Hurley

----------------

Coach I think we are ready for Austin.  I'll leave the lineup decision to yourself as I have been doing for the past week.

Lock In

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2019, 11:20:34 PM »
WEEK NINE

Our series against Austin did not go as planned.  First I'll get to the actual game and then to the extra threatrics.  Dale Olson struggled in the first game ... something that doesn't happen to him often but IS bound to happen.  No on is perfect forever and our bats never found their groove against Upson.  In the second game we definitely would have liked Hammond to be in the game longer but like I said; I'll get to that later.  Perez did a magnificent job filling in for us and doing his best.  I did like how our bats responded to rally back even if we didn't get there all the way.  I'm normally not used to engaging in moral victories but it was a silver lining, which of course led directly to our performance in Game 3.  Our bats found life and Bill Moore was stellar on the mound.  We ended the Drillers 5 game winning streak and at least let us get a game in this series even if we couldn't win the series.

2. Talk about at least two pieces of news.
Now to what you guys have been waiting for.  Dustin Hammond and Ricky Cruz.  I'll mention a few things and give you your pound of flesh.  First, I wasn't close enough to the field to say I did or did not see any kind of cork substance in game 1.  I know a few of our players pointed it out but I have not been able to speak with them to confirm nor deny anything. I've been very opinionated about people jumping to conclusions back when Ricky was accused of steroid use for performing well.  I won't make the accusation without proper evidence and that's what the umpires on the field called.  Secondly, I will be appealing the suspension of Dusty Hammond.  He did not intentionally throw at Ricky Cruz, no "green light" was ordered from the bench, and he merely defended himself on the mound from an aggressor.  In my world we call that self defense.  What's he supposed to do stand there and take it?  I'll reserve further comment after the appeals process is completed.  Third, I do commend the umpires for taking the initiative and control of the game.  They could have tossed every player that left the bench for inciting further action but cooler heads prevailed.  It's not often umpires get praised and for this I do praise them.

3. Who do you think got an All-Star game snub?
A pointless argument to make.  When and if I ever am given the choice to make the rosters then I will chime in with my opinion.

4. What was your favorite part of All-Star weekend?
The break.  Mexico City had higher expectations than this.  For the players that represented us in the game I commend them for doing Mexico City proud and achieving something on a personal level. I personally took the time to look inward.  As one of our players mentioned to me the All Star break.  The second represents a new season and a new beginning.  I'm going to take his head and agree and that's what I liked about All-Star weekend.  The promise of a new beginning.

5. How would you grade yourself at the midseason point?
I personally am failing.  We had a set of goals going into the season and I am not meeting those.  No need to mince words about it.  Mexico City will do better.

6. Who is your midseason MVP?
Despite his performance in this series I think Dale Olson is our MVP.  He's been performing the best and it allowed him to be named the starter for the Heartland All Stars. 

7. Talk about your Week 10 opponent.
There's going to be a new Mexico City heading into Week 10 - not because I expect our roster to change but I do expect the attitude we bring to be different.  We are set to host London and for it to be shown all over the globe on primetime television.  The spotlight will be showing down on us and we have to deliver not just to put the division on notice but to feed confidence in ourselves.  Baseball is a tricky mistress like that.  One hit by itself means nothing.  String a few together ... and now you've got yourself a ball game.

Any further questions?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2019, 09:28:33 PM »

We have to look at this second half of the season like a brand new one. We're too good of a club to be where we're sitting.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2019, 11:51:49 PM »
Agreed. The time for excuses is over. Only results. We need everyone focused on the uphill battle ahead. I know it is my job to think about this year and the next. But I want your opinion coach. Where is our biggest area of need at this point. I know we need hitting but any specific position or a decent bat will do.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2019, 10:11:58 AM »

I would say an outfielder and another good bullpen arm. But really, any decent bat will work.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
Alright Im working on it. You obviously heard me tell the media Im appealing the suspension. Now I know the boys were calling out Cruz for cheating. You were much closer to the field. What did you see?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2019, 11:30:24 AM »

The guys say they saw cork fly, I personally didnt see it, but I trust our boys.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2019, 09:47:59 AM »
Alright let Dusty know I'm gonna talk with him about this incident.  One last thing before I take off to see the owner Coach.  If this appeal fails who out of the bullpen could give us the arm we need in a spot start?

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2019, 11:37:56 AM »

We can either make it a bullpen game, each player can give us a few solid innings or we can call up McKillup or Gandarilla. All valid options.