Author Topic: TEAM: CHICAGO MAFIA  (Read 3150 times)

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: TEAM: CHICAGO MAFIA
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2019, 11:56:26 PM »

Went toe to toe with the best team in the league. I'm feeling good, despite the series loss.     

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
  • All books are children's books if the kid can read
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2019, 12:24:15 AM »
I agree, you can get a win even when you have a loss on the field. I like how we're coming together. I don't think we should tweak anything this week, especially with Melendez just getting settled in. What do you think?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2019, 09:59:40 PM »

I think we're in a good spot where we don't have tomove things around just yet.       

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »
Alright, glad we are on the same page.  I'll walk down to the field with you, have a quick word with the boys.

GM POWERS AND COACH KARBOWSKI GO DOWN TO THE PRACTICE FIELD.  AFTER SOME QUICK PLEASANTRIES ALL AROUND, GM POWERS GATHERS EVERYONES ATTENTION.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet gentlemen.  I want you all to know that I am proud of the heart and the determination you all have shown week after week, game after game, inning after inning.  Not a lot of people gave us a shot at making anything of this season, but we are right in the thick of the playoff race.  Our detractors will say it is because the Heartland is weak.  Whether that is true or not, I don't know.  All I know is, we play the games that have been scheduled for us, and outside of a bad game here and there like everyone has, we have had a legit shot of winning a majority of those games.

So, what is my point?  My point is, keep up the great work....but keep digging.  Dig deep down within yourself, because most times it is just one play, one at bat, hell maybe even one pitch that makes the difference.  If you can get just another inch or two of extension, maybe you snag a line drive that would've been a double for the other team.  If someone can dig down within themselves and stay patient at the plate, maybe you draw a walk to get on base, or maybe you see that perfect pitch that you plant 450 feet over the right field wall. 

Because that is what it comes down to guys.  So I want you all to remember - one pitch at a time, one at bat at a time, one inning at a time.  Keep it small, keep it focused, and dig deep.  We've got a few weeks to shock the hell out of everyone, and I know that this family can do it!

Lineup Games 1-3 = Coaches Decision
Rotation: Game 1 = Demby/Game 2 = Nakayama/Game 3 = Powers

Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2019, 02:30:35 AM »
1. Discuss the latest series. What went right, what went wrong?

Oof, not much went right out there.  We were in every game, but simply being "in" games isn't enough.  We need to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.  It's clear that a lot needs to happen to this team to bring us to the next level, so every player needs to treat every game as an audition as to why they deserve to remain on this roster long term.

2. Was the cycle by Alex Morales the most impressive thing this season thus far?

Oh, he went for the cycle?  I was too busy getting my shit pushed in by a GM Franchise led team to notice.

3. Talk about at least one other piece of news.

It must've been a slow news day when some minor vandalism makes SportsCenter.  There is nothing to see there, and the Chicago police can stand down, though I thank them for their prompt arrival when someone - a neighbor I assume - dialed 911.

4. Talk about your Week 12 opponent.

We've got Jacksonville up next, and we've got to start showing some life out there.  Period. 

Karbi….what the fuck?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2019, 12:15:40 PM »

One thing we need to fix next season is our bullpen. They have cost us too many games this season, games in which we should've won.       

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2019, 04:13:25 PM »
For real man, it's super frustrating.

As a quick aside, have you had anything odd happen to you lately? People calling and hanging up, feeling like you're being watched, severed horse head in your bed....anything weird like that?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2019, 08:50:05 PM »

Now that you mention it... no, nothing comes to mind.         

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2019, 10:47:28 PM »
Well uh....that's great.....um.....moving on.....

Let's flip flop Nak and Demby this week and see what happens. Cool?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »

Works for me, boss.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2019, 02:40:58 PM »
Have the relievers put in a little extra work in warmups this week.  Maybe they just need to loosen up a bit.

Rotation: Game 1 = Nakayama/Game 2 = Demby/Game 3 = Powers

Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2019, 01:52:07 AM »
1. Discuss the latest series. What needs to improve, if anything?

It's really frustrating to have such bright, shining stars on a team being held back by under-performing players.  Powers, Torrez, C-Rod, Mack...they're all having great seasons.  Powers is a pitcher that any team would kill to have in their rotation, while the other guys are all doing damn well at the plate, on the bases, and in the field.  But there are a bunch of guys who - maybe they're giving it all they got, and it isn't enough, or maybe they haven't figured out how to get out of first gear, I dunno - but those guys are bringing this whole team down.  They know who they are.

2. What are your thoughts on the league punishments thus far? Fair or unfair?

The Commish has been pretty fair in my eyes.  No complaints outta me.

3. Talk about at least one piece of news.

I mean, I could talk to you guys about grown men putting icy hot in each others jock straps, but why waste everyone's time with that?  The biggest piece of news is in the standings.  In the Heartland, NOBODY is out of it.  Yeah, we have lost a bunch of series in a row...but we are just 2 games back from the wildcard.  If we can start to put a few W's together in a row, we can make a run at this thing.  Make no mistake about it...I know that my job is on the line, so everyone in that clubhouse better realize that their jobs are on the line too.  Because if I sleep with the fishes at the end of the season, who's to say that the next GM won't come in and clean house? 

4. Talk about your Week 13 opponent.

Boise come to town, and by all accounts they are a very, very dangerous team.  We will work hard, and we will give them everything we've got.

Karbi, we've looked at the lineup, we've looked at the rotation every which way we can.  At this point, the only thing we haven't looked at is ourselves.  What is your assessment of the coaching staff?  Everyone pulling their weight?  Everyone putting in the hours?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2019, 02:36:08 PM »

Maybe it's time we part with Batson? Someone has to be the fall guy, right?

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2019, 08:47:41 PM »
That could be one way to go. My only question is if there are any replacements available at the moment that would be an upgrade? Do you know anyone that you'd recommend?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2019, 09:04:13 PM »

I'd recommend Gerardo Vera, he was Brooklyn's pitching coach the last five seasons before being fired for no reason by that idiot who runs things there.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2019, 09:10:50 PM »
Sounds like a plan. Can you send in Coach Batson for me?

Blaine, thanks for coming. I'm not going to mince words, or beat around the bush. Our pitching, specifically our bullpen, has cost us a lot of games this year. I realize we may not have the best of the best down there, but at some point you've gotta shake things up and make a change. We've done that several times with the lineup and with our relievers, to no avail.

That brings us to you. Coach Karbowski and I agree that it is time to try a different approach, and bring in someone new. I appreciate your contributions to this team, but I'm releasing you from your contract. Good luck in your future endeavors.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
HE UNDERSTANDS AND SHAKES YOUR HAND.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 09:11:38 PM by GM Jon »

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2019, 09:47:15 PM »
GM POWERS RETURNS THE HANDSHAKE AND WALKS BLAINE OUT

Miss Quinn, please get Gerardo Vera on the line for me.

Gerardo, GM Powers of Chicago here. We're looking for someone to right the ship in the bullpen and you came highly recommended to me by my Skipper here, John Karbowski. Can I offer you $1MM to finish out the season, and if we both feel it's a good fit we can work out a longer term deal in the offseason?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2019, 10:05:06 PM »

That's a deal!

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2019, 04:22:46 PM »
Welcome to the family.

Miss Quinn, can I speak with Karbi again please?

Karbi, Gerardo is now a member of this family.  I didn't want to lay this question on him, seeing as he just got here and needs time to get his feet underneath him.  I was looking at our roster and our finances, and there is a couple of moves we could make to shake up our pitching.  One involves cutting a player, the other doesn't.

If we let McCord go, we'll have enough money to call up Thornton and place him in a starting spot.  I would then demote Demby back to the reserve roster and call up Caballero for a relief role.  Alternatively, if you think we'd be better off keeping McCord on the roster, or if you don't think Thornton is ready, we can try placing McCord back in the rotation in place of Demby, who'd still get demoted for Caballero.

Thoughts?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »

I'd stick with what we have, Demby has been pitching better over the last 3 outings.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2019, 05:11:49 PM »
GM POWERS LOOKS DOWN AT HIS DESK AT THE RECENT BOX SCORES OVER THE LAST THREE SERIES, THEN LOOKS BACK AT KARBI WITH AN EYEBROW RAISED.

Alright....I've had faith in you all season long, I am not about to start second guessing your recommendations at this point.  We'll let things ride this series, and then we can revisit things with Coach Vera next week, if need be.  That gives him time to work with the boys and know what's what when it comes to our strengths and weaknesses.  Fair? 

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2019, 05:27:28 PM »

Your call, boss.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2019, 05:36:22 PM »
Alright, let's kick some Boise Spu--err, I mean Boise ELK ass!

Rotation: Game 1 = Nakayama/Game 2 = Demby/Game 3 = Powers

Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2019, 06:37:28 PM »
1. Discuss the latest series. What was your favorite moment of the series?

I don't have much for you boys this week.  Two wins out of our last ten games.  Honestly, I am pretty damn disappointed at how this season is turning out.  We are witnessing special seasons from guys like Powers, Torrez, C-Rod, and Melendez.  Problem is, we are wasting these performances, and it is a damn shame.  The core of this team is intact, and it is as solid as any other team in the league.  We just need to bolster that with quality performances around them....or at least, competent performances.

2. Do you think PBL.com had the award winners right?

I think it is a little silly to say that Cruz and Olsen are 'running away' with their respective awards.  It isn't a stretch to say that Torrez and Powers are right on their heels, and if the former were to struggle for a series, or if the latter were to go on a bit of a streak, we could easily see a battle for those awards at years end.

3. Talk about at least one other piece of news.

Tokyo fans want GM Kirk back....and surprisingly, so do I.  It's no secret that there is a hate-hate relationship between us, dating back to our HIFL feud.  I never thought I'd say it, but things aren't quite the same without him.  You know how you have a favorite pair of underwear?  The stitching is coming apart, the waistband is all stretched out, it's got a few holes in it, and the color has long since faded away, but gosh darn it if the wife tries to throw them away one more time it'd gonna be grounds for divorce....you all know what I mean.  Kirk is like that for me.  Kinda.  Did that make sense?  Anyway, moving on....

4. Talk about your Week 14 opponent.

We're in prime time at San Diego.  I think that, outside of those previously mentioned, everyone knows that jobs are on the line in the last few weeks of this season.  Let's hope that is enough to get them to step it up.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »

This is the right team for us to face to get out of our funk.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2019, 07:53:15 PM »
I fucking hope so. I trust that the squad knows just how important these next few weeks are regarding their futures on this team?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2019, 08:54:20 PM »

Everyone knows the importance. We're five weeks of great baseball away from making the playoffs.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2019, 10:31:59 PM »
Let's not fuck around then, or we'll all be wearing cement boots.

No Changes
Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2019, 07:29:44 PM »
1. Discuss the latest series. Did any player surprise your team or the opponents team?

If there was ever a series that we needed to sweep, then that was it!  We are right back in the playoff hunt now, and it is coming down to the final 3 series of the season - what a time to be alive!  I want to give a shout out to the Mafia locker room; each one of them knew what was on the line, and what they needed to do.  Each and every one of them stepped up, and won games we were supposed to win, and NEEDED to win.  That's digging deep. 

2. Talk about at least one piece of news.

For whatever reason it didn't make the ESPN News ticker, but the big news in our clubhouse is that we've lost John Powers for the next few weeks with some tendinitis.  Thank goodness it is just some inflammation and nothing structural, but what a terrible time to lose the best pitcher in the league.  Rest up Johnny boy, we're gonna need that arm of yours the last week of the year!

3. Talk about your Week 15 opponent.

Omaha comes to town, and they have one game up on us in the wildcard race.  Another series win puts us in a prime position to make a little noise to end the year.  We're going to come at 'em with everything we've got.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2019, 07:48:04 PM »

Who needs pitching when you rake out 30 runs on 37 hits in a 3 game set. We keep our bats this hot, we can survive John being out of action for two weeks.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2019, 08:33:58 PM »
Abso-fucking-lutely.  What a time for the bats to wake up!

How do we handle the rotation? Let McCord get the start in game 3?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2019, 09:15:23 PM »

Either McCord or Welter... unless you can figure out a way to call up Thornton for a few weeks.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
GM POWERS STARES AT THE TEAM BUDGET SPREADSHEET FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY BEFORE ANSWERING KARBI

Well, there is one way that we could do it, but it'll require some tinkering.  We could send both Sawtelle and Welter down the the reserve roster, and then bring up Thornton and Caballero.  Thornton would start, Caballero would be relief, and we'd slide Przybylski into the closing role for now.

What do you think?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2019, 05:37:33 PM »

I actually think letting Sawtelle get a little break might be a good thing. Might rejuvinate him a bit, plus allow Pryz the chance to shine in a closer role. Let's do it.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2019, 06:20:48 PM »
I was thinking along the same lines.  Dusty has really struggled this year.  Let's roll the dice, and see what is what!

Rotation: Game 1 = Nakayama/Game 2 = Demby/Game 3 = Thornton

Closer = Chris Przybylski
RP = Jorge Caballero

Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »
1. Discuss the latest series. What player on your team is your unsung hero?

We won a series that we needed to win, now we are just 1 game out of a wildcard spot with 6 games to play.  It's funny that you ask about the unsung hero of this team, because I was going to bring that up myself.  All the kudos from the media go out to Torrez and Powers - and they deserve every bit of it - but Kevin Mack is quietly leading the team in RBI's with 37.  His contributions to our wins cannot be ignored.

2. Talk about at least one piece of news.

Digger is out in Austin?  Can't say that I saw that one coming.  He's a good dude, despite what the Drillers locker room may think about him.  I'm not sure if he was just hyper focused on the HIFL, or if there were other issues, but I doubt he was malicious in his actions.  He'll land on his feet, I'm sure.

3. Talk about your Week 16 opponent.

Another big series for us, playing Indianapolis.  They currently have 1 game up on us in the wildcard chase, so a series victory would tie us, while a sweep would put us over the top.  We are going to work our asses off towards the latter.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2019, 10:13:19 PM »

If it wasn't for a cycle, we might've had the sweep... but good series win nonetheless.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2019, 04:31:24 PM »
Sometimes a guy has a hot bat, and it ends up fucking your plans right up the....well, you know.  Everyone knows what is at stake.  Let's get ourselves into the wild card drivers seat!

Rotation: Game 1 = Nakayama/Game 2 = Demby/Game 3 = Thornton

Lock in

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 10, 2019, 01:24:53 AM »
1. Discuss the latest series.

A sweep would've been grand, but I'll take that 2-1 series win any day of the week.  Those two victories over Indy puts is in a 3-way tie with the aforementioned Aeros, along with Mexico City.  For a while there, things were looking pretty bleak for the Mafia.  But, we dug down and are fighting for our playoff lives with just 6 games left to play.  How can I ask for anything better than this?

2. What record are you most looking forward to seeing broken (if any)?

Edwin Torrez is 7 stolen bases away from tying the record, 8 away from breaking it.  I don't think anyone will call me a homer - to my face anyway - if I give that as my answer.  He is a dynamic player, and as a rookie to be leading the league in batting average, hits, walks, and stolen bases with the potential to break that record...it's a real special thing.  And people keep talking up Cruz for MVP.  If Eddy was on a higher profile team, he'd be dominating SportsCenter.

3. What is it going to take to finish the season off strong and capture one of the playoff positions?

Just win baby.  Just win.

4. Talk about your Week 17 opponent.

Hahaha, remember just a second ago when I said 'just win baby'?  Well, Virginia Beach comes to town, and they come into town as the best team in the league.  Even if they decide to take their foot off the gas a little and rest guys for the playoffs, they will STILL present one helluva challenge.  That said, we're riding high with 5 wins out of our last 6 games, and we could potentially have John Powers back in the lineup.  We're coming ready to play.

Any further questions?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2019, 01:51:03 AM »
“Are you saying Mexico City is more of a high profile team than Chicago?”

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2019, 01:59:53 AM »
I mean, almost 9 million people live in Mexico City alone.  Plus the fact that the Toritos are one of the very few Mexican teams in US-based sporting leagues, making it the de facto home team for the entire country.  I'd say that that gives them a bit of an edge over the Windy City and it's 2 and a half million residents, wouldn't you?

Now if we were trying to decide which teams fans are more die hard, more loyal, more passionate....well, that goes to Chicago in a landslide.  But that doesn't exactly translate to media coverage and clicks online, does it?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »

The media are piss ants, but us... we are I'd say four wins away from the playoffs.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2019, 04:01:48 PM »
I can handle the media, no worries there. What I'm focused on is us being so damn close to a playoff berth we can taste it. What're the chances Powers will be able to go? Having him back in the lineup would be huge for us right now.

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »

He's pretty borderline in terms of if he's 100%. I'm sure he'll say he's good to go, but if we throw him out there, there is a risk of reinjury. So it's really your call.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2019, 05:13:56 PM »
I'll speak to him and see where he's at mentally. Outside of that, anything else we need to discuss?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »

Nothing else for me.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2019, 01:14:03 AM »
Cool. Would you send Powers up when you see him? Thanks.

John, wonderful to see you. First things first, how's the elbow?

GM Jon

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1329
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2019, 10:29:13 AM »

It's still a little sore, but I think I can go for game three.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9010
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2019, 04:26:38 PM »
Look, I'll be straight with you. You know as well as I do what the next two series means for this season. We're better with you out there than without you.

BUT - I don't want to put you in a situation that could aggregate your elbow and potentially do any damage to it. While these two weeks are important, you're much more important to this organizations future than all that.

So I want you to level with me. Put aside the competitive fire that undoubtedly burns within you and level with me, man to man. From 0%-100%, where's your elbow right now?