Author Topic: Jacksonville Sharks  (Read 77 times)

GM Justin

• Supreme Basketball Alliance sim Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Jacksonville Sharks
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:00:55 PM »
Jacksonville Sharks

Owner: Arthur McDewey
Team Assistant: Heather McDewey

Team History:
Arthur McDewey, founder and CEO of the McDewey Diving School, believes in the value of family.  He owns the largest scuba diving school on the east coast with over 100 locations.  His family has worked alongside him to build the empire.  Looking for the next challenge, Mr. McDewey and his family decided to start the Jacksonville Sharks once the SBA started.  The team has made the SBA Finals two out of the three seasons, but have not won the championship yet.  Mr. McDewey believes his team has had great success because of the family values the team is based off of.

Season 1: 24-18 (SBA Finals)
Season 2: 28-14
Season 3: 24-18 (SBA Finals)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:33:00 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Jacksonville Sharks
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »

The Jacksonville Sharks are on the search for a General Manager.  We have been very successful thus far, but we have not won it all yet.  I believe we have the team to do that.  It's time to get over the hump, however I won't hire just anybody.  The Sharks are a family oriented organization and I am looking for a General Manager with similar values.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:33:22 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Jacksonville Sharks
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:16:35 AM »

I am pleased to announce that the Jacksonville Sharks have hired Gooch as our General Manager.  We firmly believe GM Gooch shares our core values and can lead this team to a championship.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:33:43 PM by GM Justin »