Author Topic: Philadelphia Freedom  (Read 71 times)

GM Justin

• Supreme Basketball Alliance sim Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Philadelphia Freedom
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:04:10 PM »
Philadelphia Freedom

Owner: Charles Parkley
Team Assistant: Ms. Free

Team History:
Charles Parkley was a former professional basketball player in the NBA where he made a lot of money as a tough game.  He also has known to been a big gambler and over the years as accumulated himself a nice fortune.  Not wanting to full get away from the game that he loves, Mr. Parkley started the Philadelphia Freedom, in the same city where he once starred as a player.  Despite never winning a championship as a player, Mr. Parkley has put together a great team over the first three SBA seasons, including the Season 2 SBA Champions.  Winning a championship has gotten him pumped about the game even more and wants a General Manger that will win and win now.

Season 1: 23-19
Season 2: 31-11 (SBA Champions)
Season 3: 31-11 (Conference Finals)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:52:56 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Philadelphia Freedom
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 09:03:11 AM »

Listen here dummies...don't waste my team applying for the General Manager position if you can't win.  If you're not a winner and you waste my time applying, I will be sure that we kick your asses during the season of whatever crappy team hires you.  I'm a gambling man, but I'm no fool.  I only bet on things I'm sure of. Now with that being said, let's get this party started.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:53:14 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Philadelphia Freedom
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 11:54:36 PM »

I just finished last at the American Century Championship, but that won't effect shit on the basketball court.  Especially since I just hired Cory as the new General Manager of the Freedom.