Author Topic: Memphis Jazz  (Read 64 times)

GM Justin

• Supreme Basketball Alliance sim Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Memphis Jazz
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:08:56 PM »
Memphis Jazz

Owner: Bobby Armstrong
Team Assistant: Ms. Blues

Team History:
Bobby Armstrong is a world-renowned jazz musician, in fact he is widely considered the greatest jazz musician in the world.  Mr. Armstrong has spent his entire adult life on the road doing shows, performances, important events, etc. and was hardly ever home.  Despite not having an interest in sports, his ownership of the Memphis Jazz stems from his wanting to be able to connect with his two sons.  Not only did they not see a lot of their father, but the boys don't like jazz music so it has always been hard for Mr. Armstrong to connect with his boys.  Therefore, he decided to own a professional basketball team in an effort to connect with his two sons.  Only problem is Mr. Armstrong knows next to nothing about basketball and his franchise has been terrible, to say the least.  However, given his talents and success as a musician, Mr. Armstrong has grown weary of being associated with a loser and is willing to invest his energy and resources to put together a competitive team going forward.

Season 1: 14-28
Season 2: 11-31
Season 3: 14-28
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:31:52 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Memphis Jazz
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »

I'm going to cut right to the chase....this team is bad and always has been.  I don't know squat about basketball, but I am tired of having my name attached to something that sucks so bad.  I know this team needs a complete rebuild and I am willing to give a General Manager the leeway to be able to come in and rebuild this franchise.  Let's make music together, ba..ba..baby!

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Memphis Jazz
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 12:32:59 PM »

I have hired Eli to be the General Manager of the Memphis Jazz.  We believe he will lead us to success.