Author Topic: Fort Worth Stars  (Read 88 times)

GM Justin

• Supreme Basketball Alliance sim Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Fort Worth Stars
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
Fort Worth Stars

Owner: Matt McNaughty
Team Assistant: Miss Blaze

Team History:
Matt McNaughty is the man behind the Magic Matt: XXX film and strip club franchise.  If he's not on the big screen or slinging his junk in the face of screaming women at the strip club, you can find Mr. McNaughty on the sidelines of any major sporting event in the great state of Texas.  He loved being involved so much that he started the Forth Worth Stars so that he troll the sidelines all he wanted.  It should be known that he does have a penchant to perform a more PG-13 version of his Magic Matt: XXX dance during halftime.  Unfortunately, that has not correlated to much success for his team on the court.

Season 1: 16-26
Season 2: 15-27
Season 3: 20-22
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:25:33 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Worth Stars
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 12:06:08 PM »

There are three things that I love in this world...the great state of Texas, making women scream, and sports.  I want this team to perform the way I do when I make the ladies scream.  I want the crowd yelling and screaming us all the way to victory.  Can you get it done?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:25:50 PM by GM Justin »

GM Justin

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • Batter up!
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Worth Stars
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 04:38:41 PM »

GM Bone, I hear you have great balls.  Maybe I can meet them one day...but until then, I'm Miss Blaze, the team assistant.  Here is our team sheet for where our team currently is this offseaosn.