Author Topic: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Two BEGINS  (Read 842 times)

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9013
  • GM of the Eastern Conference Champions
    • View Profile
"The way" not "they say".

.....stupid phone.

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 215
    • View Profile
Honestly, the setup of this game is throwing me for a loop. It's almost like there's 2 games happening at the same time, and I can't make heads or tails out of who's who, and what's what.

Pretty sure this is the point. It's not a regular game. It won't be straightforward.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
So you don't think someone playing the way the player (who ended up being Gooch) played deserved to be lynched/was playing an anti-town game?

Where did I suggest I think that?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
I'm inclined to believe that JewBoiFresh and Stallion83 are likely town because I don't see the mafia throwing their names on a lynch they know will flip town after the hammer has already dropped.

VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch.

Beef voted first to get the bandwagon rolling, then Paladin waited for town to bite before jumping on to prompt a quick lynch. Rev jumped on to prevent the lynch from stalling (and make it a foregone conclusion), knowing there were plenty of town who would jump on. There was no.need for all the mafia to get on a town lynch, so MSgates stayed away.

I can't see a good reason for mafia trying to.stall the lynch or add a counter-wagon, so Estaban is clear in my eyes as well.

Considering this theory gets the ball rolling on another lynch or another suspect. 6 people voted for Voltron (Gooch).

So let's look at some facts that were missed by you Kirk;

How do you explain ChampChong, JunkieTom and Kingoftroy reasons for voting Voltron and why aren't they in your list of suspects. Is it safe to say you are excluding them from your list Kirk to protect them in which you are now forming a narrative to get attention away from them.

The three above that I just mentioned but who were excluded would also make three with you being one of them or you being Estaban which you completely cleared but which also could take the place of Rev., Beef, MSGates and Paladin in your theory.

I also think we need to look at everyone instead of choosing three of the first five which you clearly don't acknowledge Kingoftroy who voted second in between vintage and Paladin.

Another fact, Kingoftroy and Junkietom broke up the votes between Vintage, Paladin and Rev. as the first five So if we go by bandwagon why aren't they considered and why isn't the last person to vote looked at, which was Stallion.

I know we need to create a narrative to drive the game but the theory in which you say "VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch." can also fit you the three you excluded and Estaban.

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia, that's if we are running with Kirk's theory.

But one thing that sticks out is on day one Estaban went along with Gooch and went after Revcotton, soon after he explained why he did so Stallion jumped on the vote of Rev. That first day Rev got three votes, Gooch which is no longer here, Estaban which you cleared and Stallion who you didn't acknowledge in your theory but who was the last vote in the last day phase. Day two started with everyone voting Gooch Except Estaban which seemed to be, according to Paladin "REVENGE" voting Paladin.

So, in day two I had no reason to think Estaban was scum but now, to me, I think you are either Stallion or Estaban. Not quite sure if that means you are scum but excluding guys who also voted against Gooch in your theory brings up some flags for me

GM Metroll

• EAT, SLEEP, TRAPE, REPEAT
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 786
    • View Profile

Considering this theory gets the ball rolling on another lynch or another suspect. 6 people voted for Voltron (Gooch).

So let's look at some facts that were missed by you Kirk;

How do you explain ChampChong, JunkieTom and Kingoftroy reasons for voting Voltron and why aren't they in your list of suspects. Is it safe to say you are excluding them from your list Kirk to protect them in which you are now forming a narrative to get attention away from them.

The three above that I just mentioned but who were excluded would also make three with you being one of them or you being Estaban which you completely cleared but which also could take the place of Rev., Beef, MSGates and Paladin in your theory.

I also think we need to look at everyone instead of choosing three of the first five which you clearly don't acknowledge Kingoftroy who voted second in between vintage and Paladin.

Another fact, Kingoftroy and Junkietom broke up the votes between Vintage, Paladin and Rev. as the first five So if we go by bandwagon why aren't they considered and why isn't the last person to vote looked at, which was Stallion.

I know we need to create a narrative to drive the game but the theory in which you say "VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch." can also fit you the three you excluded and Estaban.

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia, that's if we are running with Kirk's theory.

But one thing that sticks out is on day one Estaban went along with Gooch and went after Revcotton, soon after he explained why he did so Stallion jumped on the vote of Rev. That first day Rev got three votes, Gooch which is no longer here, Estaban which you cleared and Stallion who you didn't acknowledge in your theory but who was the last vote in the last day phase. Day two started with everyone voting Gooch Except Estaban which seemed to be, according to Paladin "REVENGE" voting Paladin.

So, in day two I had no reason to think Estaban was scum but now, to me, I think you are either Stallion or Estaban. Not quite sure if that means you are scum but excluding guys who also voted against Gooch in your theory brings up some flags for me

This is more thought out than anything you've ever done in HIFL. Well done Ed.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
This is more thought out than anything you've ever done in HIFL. Well done Ed.

It certainly looks like that, but read it again and you'll see it's a lot of words to say nothing. He wants me to put everyone on my list of suspects because he ignored the actual reasons I gave for picking certain players above others and seems to weigh not voting for Gooch as equal to voting for him. If we follow Eddie's logic, we should have everyone on a potential scum list or nobody. You have to pick and choose based on something and I based my list on the flow of the bandwagon and the last day phase. You can make a case for one name over another and I'll listen, but Eddie said:

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia

A bunch of words that look like analysis but actually say nothing, because the existence of two groups with one being mafia is the assumption we all start with: it's not a new statement.

That doesn't make any sense because Estaban didn't vote for Gooch and I already explained why I don't think Stallion is scum (the mafia wouldn't throw their names on a mislynch after it had already been hammered).

My analysis has narrowed down the suspects (Estaban, Stallion and Jewboi are not likely to be scum based on their votes) whereas Eddie's just opens it up to everyone is scum and nobody should be discounted. Great, where does that get us?

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 14
    • View Profile
THIS GAME IS ON HOLD - UNFORTUNATELY AS I WAS TRAVELING MY PHONE AND WALLET WERE STOLEN - UNTIL I RETURN HOME ON WEDNESDAY OF FUCK KNOWS WHEN I HAVE NO WAY TO UPDATE THIS - LUCKILY MY HOSTEL HAS A COMPUTER I COULD BORROW ... FAWK

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Locked until things are resolved.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50019
    • View Profile
Unlocked
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.