Author Topic: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins  (Read 1428 times)

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
  • All books are children's books if the kid can read
    • View Profile
"The way" not "they say".

.....stupid phone.

GM Gravedigger

• The First Triple Crown Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 219
    • View Profile
Honestly, the setup of this game is throwing me for a loop. It's almost like there's 2 games happening at the same time, and I can't make heads or tails out of who's who, and what's what.

Pretty sure this is the point. It's not a regular game. It won't be straightforward.

x1 CRW Anarchy Champion
x2 CRW Tag Team Champion
x1 CRW Prime Time Champion

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
So you don't think someone playing the way the player (who ended up being Gooch) played deserved to be lynched/was playing an anti-town game?

Where did I suggest I think that?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
I'm inclined to believe that JewBoiFresh and Stallion83 are likely town because I don't see the mafia throwing their names on a lynch they know will flip town after the hammer has already dropped.

VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch.

Beef voted first to get the bandwagon rolling, then Paladin waited for town to bite before jumping on to prompt a quick lynch. Rev jumped on to prevent the lynch from stalling (and make it a foregone conclusion), knowing there were plenty of town who would jump on. There was no.need for all the mafia to get on a town lynch, so MSgates stayed away.

I can't see a good reason for mafia trying to.stall the lynch or add a counter-wagon, so Estaban is clear in my eyes as well.

Considering this theory gets the ball rolling on another lynch or another suspect. 6 people voted for Voltron (Gooch).

So let's look at some facts that were missed by you Kirk;

How do you explain ChampChong, JunkieTom and Kingoftroy reasons for voting Voltron and why aren't they in your list of suspects. Is it safe to say you are excluding them from your list Kirk to protect them in which you are now forming a narrative to get attention away from them.

The three above that I just mentioned but who were excluded would also make three with you being one of them or you being Estaban which you completely cleared but which also could take the place of Rev., Beef, MSGates and Paladin in your theory.

I also think we need to look at everyone instead of choosing three of the first five which you clearly don't acknowledge Kingoftroy who voted second in between vintage and Paladin.

Another fact, Kingoftroy and Junkietom broke up the votes between Vintage, Paladin and Rev. as the first five So if we go by bandwagon why aren't they considered and why isn't the last person to vote looked at, which was Stallion.

I know we need to create a narrative to drive the game but the theory in which you say "VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch." can also fit you the three you excluded and Estaban.

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia, that's if we are running with Kirk's theory.

But one thing that sticks out is on day one Estaban went along with Gooch and went after Revcotton, soon after he explained why he did so Stallion jumped on the vote of Rev. That first day Rev got three votes, Gooch which is no longer here, Estaban which you cleared and Stallion who you didn't acknowledge in your theory but who was the last vote in the last day phase. Day two started with everyone voting Gooch Except Estaban which seemed to be, according to Paladin "REVENGE" voting Paladin.

So, in day two I had no reason to think Estaban was scum but now, to me, I think you are either Stallion or Estaban. Not quite sure if that means you are scum but excluding guys who also voted against Gooch in your theory brings up some flags for me

GM Metroll

• EAT, SLEEP, TRAPE, REPEAT
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile

Considering this theory gets the ball rolling on another lynch or another suspect. 6 people voted for Voltron (Gooch).

So let's look at some facts that were missed by you Kirk;

How do you explain ChampChong, JunkieTom and Kingoftroy reasons for voting Voltron and why aren't they in your list of suspects. Is it safe to say you are excluding them from your list Kirk to protect them in which you are now forming a narrative to get attention away from them.

The three above that I just mentioned but who were excluded would also make three with you being one of them or you being Estaban which you completely cleared but which also could take the place of Rev., Beef, MSGates and Paladin in your theory.

I also think we need to look at everyone instead of choosing three of the first five which you clearly don't acknowledge Kingoftroy who voted second in between vintage and Paladin.

Another fact, Kingoftroy and Junkietom broke up the votes between Vintage, Paladin and Rev. as the first five So if we go by bandwagon why aren't they considered and why isn't the last person to vote looked at, which was Stallion.

I know we need to create a narrative to drive the game but the theory in which you say "VintageBeef, Rev and MSgates are your mafia (assuming a standard 3 player mafia). If we have recruitment instead, you can add Paladin to the list. All based off the lynch of Gooch." can also fit you the three you excluded and Estaban.

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia, that's if we are running with Kirk's theory.

But one thing that sticks out is on day one Estaban went along with Gooch and went after Revcotton, soon after he explained why he did so Stallion jumped on the vote of Rev. That first day Rev got three votes, Gooch which is no longer here, Estaban which you cleared and Stallion who you didn't acknowledge in your theory but who was the last vote in the last day phase. Day two started with everyone voting Gooch Except Estaban which seemed to be, according to Paladin "REVENGE" voting Paladin.

So, in day two I had no reason to think Estaban was scum but now, to me, I think you are either Stallion or Estaban. Not quite sure if that means you are scum but excluding guys who also voted against Gooch in your theory brings up some flags for me

This is more thought out than anything you've ever done in HIFL. Well done Ed.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
This is more thought out than anything you've ever done in HIFL. Well done Ed.

It certainly looks like that, but read it again and you'll see it's a lot of words to say nothing. He wants me to put everyone on my list of suspects because he ignored the actual reasons I gave for picking certain players above others and seems to weigh not voting for Gooch as equal to voting for him. If we follow Eddie's logic, we should have everyone on a potential scum list or nobody. You have to pick and choose based on something and I based my list on the flow of the bandwagon and the last day phase. You can make a case for one name over another and I'll listen, but Eddie said:

I think we are looking at two possible groups, one in which may be mafia

A bunch of words that look like analysis but actually say nothing, because the existence of two groups with one being mafia is the assumption we all start with: it's not a new statement.

That doesn't make any sense because Estaban didn't vote for Gooch and I already explained why I don't think Stallion is scum (the mafia wouldn't throw their names on a mislynch after it had already been hammered).

My analysis has narrowed down the suspects (Estaban, Stallion and Jewboi are not likely to be scum based on their votes) whereas Eddie's just opens it up to everyone is scum and nobody should be discounted. Great, where does that get us?

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
THIS GAME IS ON HOLD - UNFORTUNATELY AS I WAS TRAVELING MY PHONE AND WALLET WERE STOLEN - UNTIL I RETURN HOME ON WEDNESDAY OF FUCK KNOWS WHEN I HAVE NO WAY TO UPDATE THIS - LUCKILY MY HOSTEL HAS A COMPUTER I COULD BORROW ... FAWK

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50021
    • View Profile
Locked until things are resolved.
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • The 30,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 50021
    • View Profile
Unlocked
GM Kirk [21|May 12:29 AM]:   When trade fever hits, math is the first casualty.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
NIGHT TWO

"Dearly beloved today we are gathered here to say farewell to Gooch.  The sudden loss of our good friend here has all left us something to mourn. Some of the people in this very room are responsible for our loss though if I know Gooch ... he's smiling down from BBQ heaven ... with a grin as big as his bib! And I know his faith in his fellow man will spread among us."

Pancho takes off his ceremonial funeral garb and places it on the casket.  As the casket begins to lower Pancho pulls out a blue bandana from his back pocket and wraps it around his head tying it in a knot in the back.

"And with any great loss there's only one place we can console ourselves.  HOME.  So Today I am taking you all with me to Los Angeles.  Now Los Angeles is a huge city. As one author remarked Los Angeles is 72 suburbs all trying to be one city.  I found that one funny because when you look at Watts and West Hollywood it's tough to imagine them being in the same city."

Pancho turns to the rest of the surviving members of the party.

"Los Angeles in a lot of ways is just like us.  We're all from different walks of life with different skills.  Most of you are good.  But like anything there are always a few bad seeds sprinkled around.  The difficulty of Los Angeles is because it is so large and so vast we don't have that natural trust built between neighbors.  Doubt and mistrust always keep us locked in our cars on the freeway just wanting to be left alone.  But you guys can't afford that.  You'll have to start trusting one another."

Pancho sneaks a grin

"After all - the more things change around here ... the more they manage to stay the same."

WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

The brighter the lights the darker the shadows. From the glamour of Hollywood to the grit of South Central Los Angeles. This is home for us now. In Los Angeles you can do anything and more importantly you can be anything ... just don't get lost in the lights.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/nuNTbsFAa8zKF

THERE IS NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL NIGHT PHASE BEGINS ... WITH 10 ALIVE IT WILL  TAKE SIX TO LYNCH. I WILL ALLOW THIS DAY PHASE TO GO UNTIL FRIDAY 10:00 AM PST.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
DAY THREE RESULTS

[1] Vintage Beef - RevCottonMarcus
[1] PaladinMuffins - MSgates123
[2] MSgates123 - Stallion83, Estaban85,

Not Voting: KingofTroy11, JunkieTom, VintageBeef, JewBoiFresh, ChampChong, PaladinMuffins

Not Posting: KingofTroy11, JunkieTom, VintageBeef, JewBoiFresh,

"... Welcome Back. I see that the loss of Gooch has prevented you all from coming to a conclusion.  As a matter of fact it has frozen some of you from even participating.  Yes, loss can have that kind of impact ... but I'm in the results ORIENTED BUSINESS AND THIS IS NOT ACCE --"

-SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Suddenly everyone realizes where they have been this entire time. They are inside a catholic church while a ceremony is going.  Pancho begins to walk up to the altar as he takes his place knelt beside a group of people.  The rest of the group follows suit as you can hear the priest begin to talk but they can't understand him.  The mass is being done in the tradition latin.

"Hey! We're missing a few people," Somebody whispers among the few who are gathered.   Everyone is left clueless why some of them have wandered off or where they are as they were all together just a few moments ago.

Elsewhere KingofTroy11 finds himself getting into an elevator ...

JunkieTom is getting a massage from a masseuse and is laying face down on the table ...

VintageBeef is checking out of his hotel room ...

and JewBoiFresh is coming out of a courthouse ...[/i]

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti, " The Priest continues as it seems Pancho is set to be Godfather to this child

"Padre PaPa Pancho Gutierrez Chacon; Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth? Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord? Do you believe in Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church?"

The Group inside the church arn't really sure what's going anymore ... They watch as Pancho confirms each answer after each question is asked of him.  There's a long dramatic break before the priest begins to speak again."

"Padre PaPa Pancho Gutierrez Chacon; Do you renounce Satan?"

Elsewhere - KingofTroy11 get's off an elevator where he is greeted by a man with flowers ... and a shotgun. Before he can react he is kicked back into the elevator and murdered.

"Si," says Pancho.

Elsewhere - JunkieTom hears a door open in his massage room.  He grabs his glasses he left on the table beside him not being able to see without them.  He puts them and looks up in time to see the end of the gun.  A large flash and he's blinded by the bullet.  Blood pours from his wound as he begins to die.

" And all his works?"

Elsewhere - VintageBeef gathers his items as he leaves the hotel lobby.  The lobby has a revolving door and while VintageBeef jokes with the people around him he doesn't see the man place a wedge in between the doors as he steps in.  Trapped and with nowhere to go he can only watch as he is fired on multiple times at close range.  He dies wedged in between the doors.

"Si" says Pancho

"And all his pomps?"

Elsewhere - JewBoiFresh walks out of the courthouse to see his driver being given a ticket by an officer on foot.  The driver tries to reason with the officer pointing at his boss and implying his importance.  It is now that the officer draws his weapon frightening the driver away.  JewBoiFresh knows this tactic and begins to run back into the courtroom but the driver takes his time to aim and shoots him square in the back turning him around in pain before placing the final bullet right between his eyes. JewBoiFresh collapses rolling down the steps of the courthouse - dead.

"Si,"states Pancho. This time staring back at the group with an odd crooked grin on his face. The ceremony ends and while the child is never seen Pancho makes it a point to walk over to the rest of the group.

"It's now down to you gentlemen.  Please, don't dissapoint me again." He hands them a dossier with the photos of the murdered.  Along with the photos is a dossier with all their information.

MODKILL - Eli - KingofTroy11- Vanilla Townie - Inactivity

MODKILL - Gravedigger - JunkieTom - Vanilla Townie - Inactivity

MODKILL - Talon - VintageBeef - Vanilla Townie - Inactivity

MODKILL - T-Bone - JewBoiFresh - Vanilla Townie/Day Banker - Inactivity

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUywfFX9fQc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUywfFX9fQc</a>

NIGHT PHASE WILL LAST FOR 48 HOURS ... DAY WILL RESUME AGAIN ONCE MORE AT NOON PST ON FRIDAY ... DONT FORGET NIGHT TALK IS REQUIRED

Players List
Ed
Kirk
Powers
Jon
Metro
Gates
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:24:00 PM by GM Pancho »

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
With only 6 people left and no dead scum, this game ought to be over. There's obviously some trick to the game that we're supposed to figure out, but I have no.clue what it could be.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
Any idea what Bones "banker" ability is? Also, based on him flipping purple, looks like we got a cult.

GM Gates

• Impact Bowl 8 & 9 Champion
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • 2x Impact Bowl Champion
    • View Profile
He was a day banker and a vanilla townie...Iím guessing he was recruited?

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
This leaves us with Estaban, Paladin, ChampChong, MSgates, Revcotton, Stallion

So, we have a small break here but I'm having trouble piecing it. T-Bone was JewBoiFresh and did not show up green so he was not townie by day and I only say that because it says day banker. This would mean he was a Scum or according to Powers presumed accusation of a cult scum by night.

Considering we are dying during the day phase there are night actions taking place, obviously and at least that stays somewhat normal and relevant to the other Mafia games. Now I had to look up what purple meant, and does seem to be a cultist.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/10688-Colored-names-explained-and-a-lot-of-names

Reading back, the closet thing I have to anything was an earlier post by Kirk. August 9th;

"My analysis has narrowed down the suspects (Estaban, Stallion and Jewboi are not likely to be scum based on their votes) whereas Eddie's just opens it up to everyone is scum and nobody should be discounted. Great, where does that get us?"

Just so happens the two of the three guys Kirk felt were not scum were the first two and only two guys to vote on MSgates once Paladin dropped his theory. Now I am thinking maybe Estaban and Stallion know what/who MSgates is, and if this is a cult mafia game it would make sense that cult members go after someone who already has heat.

Let's not forget that Jewboi flipped in some anti town role and Estaban and Stallion are still alive which completely contradicts what Kirk was saying about each of these players.

I have to build on my theory now that Estaban and Stallion are some type of anti town also. Considering, I thought Estaban was Kirk in a previous night phase, I have to believe Stallion is connected to this. I don't think Pancho would make it that easy and make Gates, MSgates. I am now leaning towards Estaban and Stallion and that they might be working together and are now down a scum.

Estaban=Kirk
Stallion=? (Possibly Gates, considering he played the "ANY IDEA WHAT BANKER IS")

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
Definition of banker from mafia wiki -

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Banker

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile

I dismissed this before but now with a cult showing up, this reads like insider information.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Kind of weak Kirk. You were the one who pardoned a Scum and two other guys still alive who just happened to jump on the MSgates vote last Day phase. I just put the guys you pardoned in one group and the rest in the other. Are you revenge accusing me. Are you the Estaban, the same player who supposedly revenge voted PaladinMuffins when PM threw Estabans name out there? You haven't denied any of my previous theory, instead you panicked and are trying to throw shade my way.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
I still think Kirk is scum.

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
This game got a whole lot smaller.

I need to post so I donít get modkilled.

I need to really read the write ups to form some opinions because to be completely honest, I havenít paid attention at all this game. Iíll try and get a post up before noon my time.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Alright I've sort of caught up. I re-read the write-ups and went over some gameplay.

No night kills. This leads me to believe that we are obviously not in a standard mafia set-up. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is no scum. However, with that same train of though, I think mafia knows the importance of staying active to avoid being modkilled. So, I'm very much on the fence about that.

We do know there was a third party (purple)? However, that just might be the scum color rather then red?

We've had 6 modkills. 5 town, 1 non-town.

I didn't really gather any insight that is useful from reading into the write-ups. I'm really at a loss of what to do, given we get into day phase and our activity is too low to being able to come to terms on a lynch. And even then, we don't know who's who from this world and that world.

So it's really like a blind game of Russian roulette. If you're town, we need to get a lynch. If there is actually a scum team, they can sit back if they want or jump on a lynch of town. Really seems like a no-win situation for us.

6 players left.

I'm kinda playing this out as I type so I apologize for any inconsistencies with flow.

So many different scenarios could be in play here.

2 scum - 4 town, 1 scum - 5 town.

2 scum teams and they recruit?   

All I know is that I am town with both my night role and day role.

There have been no deaths outside modkills and the lynch on Gooch. So I can't really point the finger at any power names still in the game. And I find it kind of pointless to guess their Day flavor name.

I think MSGates needs to be the lynch though when we head to day phase. 

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
For me, the division of Day/night identities has made this game damn near impossible.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
It just makes what we say in here, for the most part pointless. I can't vote Powers. I can't for Kirk. I can't vote Ed.

And why risk guessing when we head into day phase over basing my vote off the names in the quicktopics?

So unless you have an action in night phase that can be put to use, this phase really doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot to me. Because I can agree with everything Ed says here, but then end up voting him in the day phase. Quite a funny concept. 

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile

Reading back, the closet thing I have to anything was an earlier post by Kirk. August 9th;

"My analysis has narrowed down the suspects (Estaban, Stallion and Jewboi are not likely to be scum based on their votes) whereas Eddie's just opens it up to everyone is scum and nobody should be discounted. Great, where does that get us?"

Just so happens the two of the three guys Kirk felt were not scum were the first two and only two guys to vote on MSgates once Paladin dropped his theory. Now I am thinking maybe Estaban and Stallion know what/who MSgates is, and if this is a cult mafia game it would make sense that cult members go after someone who already has heat.

Let's not forget that Jewboi flipped in some anti town role and Estaban and Stallion are still alive which completely contradicts what Kirk was saying about each of these players.

I don't really understand this argument. I was the only person trying to use Gooch's lynch to pinpoint scum and I did the best I could based on a regular set-up and with limited information. I was wrong on a few, but the only people who can be sure of never being wrong are the scum. I don't see how that paints me in a bad light. Everyone said that a lynch is important because it gives us information and then made no attempt to gleen any information from the 1 lynch we've actualy managed. MSgates was the only option with any sort of reasoning against him, so I don't understand what other option Eddie thinks they should have taken. Maybe they should have said nothing and got mod-killed like most of the rest of the town? Maybe Eddie knows who MSgates is and is desperate to stop people voting him out of the game. Are you MSgates, or is he your cult leader?

I respect Eddie for trying to put together arguments based on what people have said and how they voted, as that's a far better approach than I've seen from anyone else. Metro is doing nothing except saying I'm scum (for some reason). Powers is doing nothing but complain. Jon has avoided analysing anything that actually matters. I'd happily vote for any of them if I knew who they were because they are actively avoiding making useful contributions.

TL/DR - MSgates = Eddie or his cult leader.
We're fucked because everyone is scratching their heads in confusion or hiding from responsibility.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Your scum team will win Kirk.

Stop being a try hard.

GM Gates

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
For me, the division of Day/night identities has made this game damn near impossible.

Agreed and like Jon said it makes the mandatory night talk here pointless. I mean the one time we had a night talk that lead to anything it was, essentially, Gooch self lynching (he did throw out his own name after all)

We are almost at a point where we have to take a wild stab in the day phase and hope we hit scum/cult/whatever we are fighting against. Whether thatís MSgates or someone else, we almost have to take a shot.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
I'll vote MSGates tomorrow for sure.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Three Begins
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2018, 10:46:05 AM »
TL/DR - MSgates = Eddie or his cult leader.
We're fucked because everyone is scratching their heads in confusion or hiding from responsibility.

I guarantee MSgates is not the cult-leader.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Three Begins
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2018, 10:54:37 AM »
Pancho going to get modkilled for inactivity?

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
I guarantee MSgates is not the cult-leader.

If you have info, now sure seems like the time to share it.

GM Metroll

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2018, 02:32:38 PM »
That's my info. We're at LYLO probably and I can confirm he's not the dude.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
Because you in investigated him, because you got a message, because you saw him doing something else...

Really there is no reason to play cards close to the best when we don't know who you are over there.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »
*vest, not best.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2018, 08:12:51 PM »
We have two opposing ideas, Powers going all in on Gates, Metro protecting gates with some inside info. We need to know each of you guys reasoning. next phase, we should have some idea where we are going.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »
I'm voting MSGates due to Kirks post.

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
GAME WILL ADVANCE TOMORROW - THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE - RUNNING A NEW DEPARTMENT AT WORK - THIS IS EVERYONE'S HEADS UP!!

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2018, 04:43:20 PM »
NIGHT THREE

"I guess apologies are in order.  I may have overreacted at your guys lack of developments.  I've been asking the same question since the beginning and really no answers were being delivered.  Now that's no reason for culling the playing field.  Like I said I overreacted.  But what does provide insi --"

Pancho realizes not everyone has his full attention.  There seems to be skirmish between three individuals going on where they are having a heated war of words.

"Hey guys! The way this works is I speak you listen! Now what the hell is going on over here!?"

As everyone gives their full attention and they pay close attention they realize they're not just having a heated argument ... they're having a battle over control.  Finally one man shoves the other down to the ground as he quickly grabs the other in a choke hold trying to drag him away.  A panel van appears out of nowhere as he tries to drag him away.  The man originally knocked down gets back up and attacks the other man freeing him and pulling him away.  The would be kidnapper admits defeat and takes off in the vehicle before he can complete his mission.

The group stands around ... not sure of what just took place.

I'm not sure what to say gentlemen ... but today we venture into Mexico.  It is my original home and while Los Angeles embraced me as an adopted son Mexico is in my blood.  As you can see it boils over sometimes but it's also represented by the pride we have for our families and our country.  And much like the night has shown us. People can be taken from right under your nose.  Mexico is a dangerous place amigos.  Don't you guys remember the movie Man on Fire? Let us hope you have a Creasy Bear out there protecting you.  Stick together compadres.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/CJFZem5xx7EaQ

THERE IS NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL NIGHT PHASE BEGINS ... WITH 6 ALIVE IT WILL  TAKE FOUR TO LYNCH. I WILL ALLOW THIS DAY PHASE TO GO UNTIL TUESDAY 10:00 AM PST.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 05:04:38 PM by GM Pancho »

GM Pancho

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »
DAY FOUR RESULTS

[1] Estaban85 - MSgates123
[4] MSgates 123 - Stallion83, Estaban85, RevCottonMarcus, ChampChong

Not Voting - PaladinMuffins [Did not tag Vote correctly]

"... I see we've made another choice. Very well then. Let's get on with it"

Pancho pulls out a revolver from behind his waistband and fires a bullet between the eyes of MSgates123.  This time the familiarity of the situation has everyone prepared.  Once MSgates123 hits the ground his body begins to morph back into it's original form revealing

DEAD: Metro - MSgates123 - Town Night Tracker/Day Lawyer/ Town Night Tracker

"There you are gentlemen. Just ask yourself one question. Does this provide more answers ... or less.  One thing is for sure. I just saved a bunch of you from trading your first round picks to this MOTHER CANUCKER"

NIGHT PHASE WILL LAST FOR 48 HOURS ... DAY WILL RESUME AGAIN ONCE MORE AT 3 PM PST ON THURSDAY ...

Players List
Ed
Kirk
Powers
Jon
Gates

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2018, 06:23:23 PM »
So he was town at night, except for when he wasn't during the day.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »
So he was trying to protect us at night and screw us during the day? WTH. But, if this holds up, Paladin Muffins was on to Stallion and Estaban being together. They both went after MSGates. According to basic mafia, night actions can take place. They went after him during the day but they could have only known about any night actions after the night. We see during the night he was town. They wouldn't have known he was a lawyer/recruiter but if they were scum they could have known he was a tracker as to why they went after him. Next phase, I am deciding between Stallion and Estaban because they actually might be a team. Two lawyers died which show up as I am assuming recruiter and I assume recruiters are scum and two have been killed even though one was a town tracker in two phases. If recruiters are scum in this world then it would mean between stallion and Estaban that there is a 2 to 3 score scum/town or vice versa and we are missing one and we have been playing into their hands.

So now we see who defends themselves, Estaban or Stallion or both.

GM Gates

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »
Maybe he got kicked out of the group? You know, originally town, recruited to cult, then out of the cult and town again.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2018, 08:03:48 PM »
But that would mean during the the night he was tracking us and during the day he was trying to recruit us. So we need to go back to see who he was going after during the night. If he was a tracker he might have been going after scum at night.

So the last two post Metrol did was "He thinks Kirk is scum" which I have been saying for a while now and he said MSgates is not the cult leader. Which we know now MSgates was Metrol and he was not the cult leader. I have no reason to think anything other than Kirk, except i'm putting all my eggs in a basket connecting Estaban to Kirk. Next phase I'm going Estaban. If Kirk comes up scum as Estaban I think it's safe to say Stallion is also scum.

GM Powers

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9014
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2018, 08:11:40 PM »
Maybe he got kicked out of the group? You know, originally town, recruited to cult, then out of the cult and town again.

Then why not out what he knows at that point?

GM Gates

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2018, 09:19:20 PM »
Then why not out what he knows at that point?

That's a good point. Scratch what I said lol

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2018, 09:24:38 PM »
Don't know, maybe he tried something that was blocked and he wasn't sure...my only guess

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2018, 12:03:57 AM »
So Estaban was scum because he thought T-Bone was clear (but was in fact a cult member) and now he's scum because he voted for a cult member? I don't get the logic. So he's scum when he "defends" cult members and scum when he lynches one? How can both actions be scummy? You are twisting yourself into knots trying to satisfy your hard-on for Estaban. I'm convinced that you are the remaining cult member but I have no idea who you are in the other world, so can't vote for you.

If the town wins this, we will have done it by accident.

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1337
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2018, 12:09:14 AM »
Doesnít help we lost half our town via mod kill.

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2018, 02:03:19 AM »
Our course of action seems clear to me. Eddie hitched his wagon to MSgates in the last night phase and Metro flipped day scum. Eddie is even trying to double down on Metro's attempt to paint me as scum. Eddie needs to go, if we can pin down who he is in the other world.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2018, 06:21:54 AM »
And Estaban shows himself.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 25
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2018, 06:31:06 AM »
Everything I have spoken about during the night have been facts. I have made non of it up. You are welcome to take the time out like I have to check. Your constant panties in a bunch whenever someone goes after Estaban is either a defense play or you are Stallion and are defending Estaban. For the most part, your entire play here has been one of defense, never adding anything. I truly believe you are Estaban and that you and Stallion might be the last remaining Scum