Author Topic: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins  (Read 1326 times)

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2018, 11:01:15 AM »
What have you been smoking?

GM Kirk

• The Freakin' Man
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1019
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Lantern Corps Presents: Welcome to Pancho Land! - Night Four Begins
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2018, 11:30:11 AM »
I don't really get the significance of you trying to link me to Estaban, anyway. Estaban has played a pro-town game in the day phases. He didn't vote for Gooch (town) and tried to slow that quick-lynch, even suggesting other targets to investigate (which is completely counter to what the cult/mafia would want). He voted for MSgates (cult) multiple times (I think) including his lynch, which would be madness for a cult member. I can't figure out how you can logically call me Estaban and scum at the same time.

GM Lucas

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 26
  • Winning starts Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2018, 12:13:49 PM »
Well all I got is this, it is obvious some characters are town in one phase and cult in another. It's obvious we have to try and behave differently during the day phase in order not to give away who we are and in the matter of Metro, he played both parts differently. I went back, checked phases and looked for items that matched and try to find pattern in postings and style of play and connect it with how people responded in day and in night. I know I voted MSgates because of his play. His play in day phases matched the fact he was a cult during the day.

that is all I got...I can't vote for kirk, but I can vote for Estaban so I will.

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V CHAMPION!
  • The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2018, 01:01:42 PM »
NIGHT FOUR

"Look at how the head snaps back ... just beautiful. I could this all fucking day. Bang! Bang! Bang!"

Pancho turns around to the rest who are actually feeling mortified at having to rewatch Metro being shot over and over and over again.

"Oh don't get queezy on me now boys!  After all that was your handywork.  I might pull the trigger but you guys point the gun. So don't get all self rightous on me."

Pancho looks down at his watch and realizes the time.  He gets up from his chair and cracks his back. Letting out a big groan as he stretches out his hands to the sky.

"Okay boys and girls let's get together buddy system style.  Now I need everyone attention because we've been to fictional places and we've been to real places.  This next place ... well I'm not sure where it fits.  Depending what floor you get off on this might be the safest place in the world or the worst place in the world.  In fact this place is so dangerous I won't even be going with you.  It's too risky and I don't trust myself."

Pancho sticks both index and middle fingers from his hands into his mouth and lets out a loud sharp whistle.  Coming from the shadows a much older man leaning his weight on a cane approaches.  His steps are short and while he staggers he does not fall.

"Allow me to introduce Dante.  He'll be guiding you through hell. If you can't discover things about yourself or others here ... well then perhaps you shouldn't come back. Dante lead the way."

"ABANDON ALL HOPE - YE WHO ENTER HERE"

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/yYFGRTxMiJsps

THERE IS NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL NIGHT PHASE BEGINS ... WITH 5 ALIVE IT WILL  TAKE THREE TO LYNCH. I WILL ALLOW THIS DAY PHASE TO GO UNTIL MONDAY 11:00 AM PST.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:43:07 PM by GM Pancho »