Author Topic: Messages from the Moderator  (Read 70 times)

GM Jon

• IMPACT BOWL VI AND VII CHAMPION!
  • Prediction Admin / PBL Moderator
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1335
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Messages from the Moderator
« on: September 26, 2018, 12:02:02 PM »
Hey all -

Stick chugging away at this thing. Still have a lot of backwork to finish up, but I'll try and do things as we go along. Like not every player needs a picbase until you talk to them, etc... until I have the time to make picbases for every player.

The draft will be the first thing we will go through. Followed by free agency/staff hiring. I am still working on the team sheets so you can plan for the draft and the future. Hopefully I can crack some out over this weekend (currently only have 1 done... yikes!).

So in the meantime I have a (what I think is) fun assignment. This is completely optional and is in no way required. It will not have any bearing on your GM success.

You will have the option to edit your home ballpark. You can choose the wall dimensions, the type of playing surface. I will make a thread with much more detail. Stay tuned!     

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1335
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: Messages from the Moderator
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 11:38:49 AM »
I will begin to post each teams active roster and S5 stats. You will not have any grades until you lock-in for the preseason and receive your team sheet. Although I may leave grades off completely, I haven't fully decided yet. 

You will have to go off the stats to make any changes you see fit.

Each team will be able to have 12 scouting reports. You cannot purchase more. You can send these to me at any time.

Most teams have a complete coaching staff, but some teams will need to hire staff. However, I will allow the opportunity of each team to fire any staff member (if they see fit) for no cost to the team. Keep in mind though, that could have an impact on team morale.

As always, hit me up on Discord or PM me if you have any questions.   

GM Jon

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 1335
  • Quiffy
    • View Profile
Re: Messages from the Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:58:00 PM »
Next step is I’ll slowly start rolling out team sheets before coaching hires and free agency. After team sheets I will post a list of available coaches and a list of available free agents. Since Talon is a great innovator, I am thinking of doing the same “hours” approach to free agency.

I will have grades for all the free agent players, but there will never be grades for coaches.