Author Topic: Final Fantasy Mafia - Day Seven  (Read 1902 times)

Talon

• High Impact Football League Commissioner -- PBL S6 Premier Cup Winner
  • Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
  • S6 Premier Cup Champions
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2021, 05:01:24 PM »
I wonder what went on last night, and why there was no night kill

There's probably something up with that. Hard to tell with no write up though.

Seeing BD make a post during the night phase was probably an honest mistake as he said it was so it probably doesn't need to be read into more than that. Still it was odd to see today when checking the thread lol

Why is it an honest mistake? The deadline post with the night phase info in it is right before his post. Not that hard to read through it before posting. That's not like him to do a mistake like that even when he's busy while playing in my opinion.

What benefit or strategy is there in intentionally breaking a game rule and risking being mod-killed?

GM Pancho

• IMPACT BOWL V, X, & XIII CHAMPION!
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 33333
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2021, 07:43:00 PM »
Vote: Talon

I never like other people making the arguing on someone else behalf.  Last game Talon brought up not voting people for bad mistakes and assuming they were.  This time - just an honest mistake.  My vote is trying to reconcile the two

GM Kirk

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 7985
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2021, 08:05:10 PM »
Vote: Pancho

Trying to pin suspicion on BD for his night post is ridiculous. I was going to vote for Franchise for that, but then Pancho took it a step further.

GMJosh

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2021, 09:04:35 PM »
Me thinks Doug may know something. No night write up and his early vote says something may have happened last night.

vote: Bennett

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2021, 09:28:01 PM »
I wonder what went on last night, and why there was no night kill

There's probably something up with that. Hard to tell with no write up though.

Seeing BD make a post during the night phase was probably an honest mistake as he said it was so it probably doesn't need to be read into more than that. Still it was odd to see today when checking the thread lol

Why is it an honest mistake? The deadline post with the night phase info in it is right before his post. Not that hard to read through it before posting. That's not like him to do a mistake like that even when he's busy while playing in my opinion.

What benefit or strategy is there in intentionally breaking a game rule and risking being mod-killed?

There’s a highly unlikely possibility of it being a screw up on purpose strategy. Play stupid and no one will target you. Basically it makes you not viewed as a threat which makes you less likely to be targeted in the night phase. That’s the only thing that comes to mind but as previously stated I think it’s highly unlikely to be going on. If he was a noob who has never played before doing this shit we wouldn’t even be discussing this at all.

Vote: Pancho

Trying to pin suspicion on BD for his night post is ridiculous. I was going to vote for Franchise for that, but then Pancho took it a step further.

Vote: Kirk

Throwing heat on two players after “getting things going” the last day phase is enough of a reason. Seems like instigating just for the sake of instigating which is a red flag to me.

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2021, 09:54:29 PM »
Me thinks Doug may know something. No night write up and his early vote says something may have happened last night.

This would make sense if Doug didn't literally explain he did it for no reason

No special intent. There were 29 posts the entire day 1 by players...barely more than 2 posts per person. Clearly something needs stirred.

VOTE: JOSH

HIFL S12 EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR

GM Black Death

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • The Big Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2021, 10:17:42 PM »
I am glad you think highly of me Prancy, but I might be a vet player, but it was an honest mistake, I can still make them, I posted before I actually scroll through the whole thread.  If you want to read more into it fine, I can not change that. but again mistake was made , nothing else

GM Powers

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9012
  • Proud resident of a Dakota
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2021, 11:03:59 PM »
My guess Pancho is Sephiroth,  yeah I said it

Well at least you got me to wikipedia some stuff. What made you guess that?

It was a joke, but I think he would be someone that you might like lol .

Vote BD

If you think someone’s the biggest villain lan in all of final fantasy why would you not vote him?

Because I was making a joke, but your reaction same a little overdone

Vote Oldfield

I'm gonna go out and say that reading to a post at night that badly with a vote... is dodgy if you ask me

What makes it “dodgy” to you?

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2021, 01:00:40 AM »
Vote Count

Bennett - 2 (Doug, Josh)
Talon - 1 (Pancho)
Pancho - 1 (Kirk)
Josh - 1 (Bennett)
Kirk - 0 (Franchise)

Not Voting - Talon, Powers, Lucas, Fosters, Adam, BD, Oldfield

DEADLINE FOR DAY 2 IS 7:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH (about 42.5 hours away)

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH
S14 HIFL Executive of the Year

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2021, 01:18:26 AM »
It looks like someone took away my vote unless that’s a typo. This is bullshit.

GM Oldfield

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2021, 04:27:18 AM »
Wow some activity. Now we’re cooking with gas.

Josh’s vote but no comment and Franchises vote but not registering scream of forms of ‘silencing’ to me. I know you guys like to not go too off flavour, but that’s very popular in final fantasy. Kirk going after Pancho and Pancho going after talon concerns me a bit because it screams of ‘attack seasoned mafia players early on’, so I will be watching that closely.

For now, I feel we have to back the voiceless.

Vote Bennett
Aut vincere, aut mori

GM Oldfield

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2021, 04:29:21 AM »
Unvote

Scrap that, I’ve just seen that Josh did post. Only saw it Bennett’s quote.

Josh, you got to get yourself a picture!
Aut vincere, aut mori

GM Adam Wrong

• Honorary Chooch of the Muscogee Nation
  • The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2021, 08:58:43 AM »
My guess Pancho is Sephiroth,  yeah I said it

Well at least you got me to wikipedia some stuff. What made you guess that?

It was a joke, but I think he would be someone that you might like lol .

Vote BD

If you think someone’s the biggest villain lan in all of final fantasy why would you not vote him?

Because I was making a joke, but your reaction same a little overdone

Vote Oldfield

I'm gonna go out and say that reading to a post at night that badly with a vote... is dodgy if you ask me

What makes it “dodgy” to you?

For me, you can call it an honest mistake and you can call not scrolling all you want when there were barely any post on day one. I think it's a way of trying to draw attention in one way shape or form.

What I find dodgier are those people who are quick to defend him... almost as though they know he's town and are quick to back him to put themselves out there as town...

Vote Count

Bennett - 2 (Doug, Josh)
Talon - 1 (Pancho)
Pancho - 1 (Kirk)
Josh - 1 (Bennett)
Kirk - 0 (Franchise)

Not Voting - Talon, Powers, Lucas, Fosters, Adam, BD, Oldfield

DEADLINE FOR DAY 2 IS 7:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH (about 42.5 hours away)

I'm going to go out on a limb and hazard a guess that unless there's a role where you can increase the number of votes that it would take to lynch someone that Kirk may be a "Loved" character by which the definition is that they are requiring one vote more. That role would traditionally be town IIRC

GM Oldfield

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2021, 09:38:38 AM »
Anyone got an interesting tail to tell?
Aut vincere, aut mori

GM Kirk

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 7985
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2021, 09:43:08 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and hazard a guess that unless there's a role where you can increase the number of votes that it would take to lynch someone that Kirk may be a "Loved" character by which the definition is that they are requiring one vote more. That role would traditionally be town IIRC

Easy way to find out is for Franchise to switch his vote and see if it still doesn't count. I'm not aware of anything in my role that would cause someone's vote not to count.

GM Fosters

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2021, 11:57:03 AM »

This is a brilliant shout

Easy way to find out is for Franchise to switch his vote and see if it still doesn't count. I'm not aware of anything in my role that would cause someone's vote not to count.

GM Fosters

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2021, 11:58:05 AM »
I cocked up my coding there.

Meant to reply and quote Kirk’s post and say that his idea is a great shout.

Blame my fat fingers, lack of tech know-how… or the 4 pints of Guinness… Yeah is

GM Powers

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9012
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2021, 12:11:54 PM »
What I find dodgier are those people who are quick to defend him... almost as though they know he's town and are quick to back him to put themselves out there as town...

Im certainly not defending BD, but I honestly can’t imagine what the scum benefit would be in blatantly breaking a rule…are we to assume that he somehow knew for a fact that the mod would issue a warning first rather than simply smiting him? Eli is a new mod, there’s no meta to draw conclusions from.

Let’s say BD is in fact scum….what was he drawing attention from? It was night phase. That act doesn’t paint BD as town or scum, it paints him as not paying attention.

I find your play far scummier. Using BDs gaffe as a reason to cast doubt on him, while simultaneously not voting him yourself. Like you’re hoping for a train to start while keeping your hands clean. Seen that play a million times, and you’re seasoned enough to pull it off.

Vote Adam

GM Adam Wrong

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2021, 12:34:25 PM »

Im certainly not defending BD, but I honestly can’t imagine what the scum benefit would be in blatantly breaking a rule…are we to assume that he somehow knew for a fact that the mod would issue a warning first rather than simply smiting him? Eli is a new mod, there’s no meta to draw conclusions from.

Let’s say BD is in fact scum….what was he drawing attention from? It was night phase. That act doesn’t paint BD as town or scum, it paints him as not paying attention.

I find your play far scummier. Using BDs gaffe as a reason to cast doubt on him, while simultaneously not voting him yourself. Like you’re hoping for a train to start while keeping your hands clean. Seen that play a million times, and you’re seasoned enough to pull it off.

Vote Adam

So stirring the pot without reason to draw people out doesn't draw suspicion from you... but giving a valid reason for my activity is?

Cool... quality logic there.

GMJosh

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2021, 01:16:24 PM »

No special intent. There were 29 posts the entire day 1 by players...barely more than 2 posts per person. Clearly something needs stirred.

VOTE: JOSH

Yeah cause no one has ever done that to get a reaction while also trying to not reveal if they have a role or not.

Feeling more confident with the vote on you as your vote is clearly OMGUS

GM Powers

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9012
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2021, 01:40:42 PM »
I see no valid reasons here.

GM Dougie

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • GM Fresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2021, 02:45:00 PM »
I think there's too much vote spread. Proper logic. We should consolidate votes to Bennett.

GM Dougie

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • GM Fresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2021, 02:48:47 PM »
Me thinks Doug may know something.

I can't come out and say 100% because there could be other reasons as to why nothing happened last night. But this day is already taking to long to do anything and there's too much vote spread...

So yes I'm doing more than blindly voting. Keep an eye on anyone role fishing after this post also.

Ok so... let's vote Bennett!

GM Adam Wrong

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2021, 03:21:53 PM »
I'll bite

Vote: Bennett

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2021, 03:39:23 PM »

Good idea. Was going to Unvote because of this post anyway. Definite town vibes in it.

Unvote
Vote: Adam Wrong

Just picked the last person who posted to test out this theory.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2021, 04:01:52 PM »
Vote Count

Bennett - 3 (Doug, Josh, Adam)
Talon - 1 (Pancho)
Pancho - 1 (Kirk)
Josh - 1 (Bennett)
Adam - 1 (Powers, Franchise)

Not Voting - Talon, Lucas, Fosters, BD, Oldfield

DEADLINE FOR DAY 2 IS 7:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH (about 27.5 hours away)

GM Franchise

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 19
  • #BEECAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2021, 04:20:12 PM »
Yep my votes don't count.

Unvote

GM Kirk

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 7985
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2021, 07:12:05 PM »
Unvote

It would be a bold move for the mafia to take someone out like this so early.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2021, 07:35:43 PM »

I can't come out and say 100% because there could be other reasons as to why nothing happened last night. But this day is already taking to long to do anything and there's too much vote spread...

So yes I'm doing more than blindly voting. Keep an eye on anyone role fishing after this post also.

Not 100% but definitely more than a shot in the dark. 

Vote Bennett

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2021, 07:43:24 PM »
Yeah cause no one has ever done that to get a reaction while also trying to not reveal if they have a role or not.

It wasn't OMGUS, it seemed real scummy to me that you bypassed Doug saying he made a vote for no reason and just went with it and made your own spin to it.

Gonna need you to elaborate more because I'm not buying this at all. I got blocked from trying investigate someone last night so unless you know something I don't, I'm not buying your claim. Especially after you initially said you did it for no reason.

GM Dougie

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • GM Fresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2021, 07:56:37 PM »
And that's a role fisher.

Again I'm not saying 100% sure it's Bennett. I successfully used an action and there was no kill. Due to the complete inactivity of day 1 and very little substance this day has provided, this is the decision I'm making.

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2021, 08:47:17 PM »

It wasn't OMGUS, it seemed real scummy to me that you bypassed Doug saying he made a vote for no reason and just went with it and made your own spin to it.

Gonna need you to elaborate more because I'm not buying this at all. I got blocked from trying investigate someone last night so unless you know something I don't, I'm not buying your claim. Especially after you initially said you did it for no reason.

Bold strategy cotton, but if you knew you were blocked last night wouldn't you assume Doug was misreading his action and that is why he voted you?  Instead you said:

Or are you saying you were blocked last night and figured Doug just randomly voted you?   I'd say your cop claim is bogus.

Who did you "try to investigate" before being blocked?

GM Bennett

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2021, 01:29:32 AM »
Bold strategy cotton, but if you knew you were blocked last night wouldn't you assume Doug was misreading his action and that is why he voted you?  Instead you said:

Or are you saying you were blocked last night and figured Doug just randomly voted you?   I'd say your cop claim is bogus.

Who did you "try to investigate" before being blocked?

I don't know what Doug's intent is. I would say him misreading his action is a definite possibility, I also don't know what he did that he thinks led to scum not killing on night one.

I tried to investigate Kirk and was told my action was unsuccessful. I don't know if Franchise's inability to vote on him had anything to do with it nor do I know if Kirk is for certain scum as I was unable to perform my action. Especially as it seems that Franchise votes seemingly do not count no matter who he votes for (something I've never seen before).

I'm just as oblivious as any other townie atm. And this kind of game is very new to me with all that has transpired so far.

GM Oldfield

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2021, 10:54:26 AM »
In for a penny

Vote Bennett
Aut vincere, aut mori

GM Dougie

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • GM Fresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2021, 10:56:37 AM »
I don't know what Doug's intent is. I would say him misreading his action is a definite possibility, I also don't know what he did that he thinks led to scum not killing on night one.

How is me misreading possible? I've legit said on multiple occasions that I cannot guarantee you are 100% scum but you are my best option. All you're doing by repeatedly asking me more about this is trying to get me to out my role. If you flip town then there was another reason scum didn't kill last night. But LOGICALLY to ME you are the best vote. Just like I cannot prove you are scum until you flip, there's legit no reason to believe your claim either. We won't have more "info" until you flip. So.....lets get a vote done shall we? 2 more votes and only 8.5 hours to go. Lets stop stalling.

Preview edit: 1 more to go. Yay.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 33333
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2021, 11:18:22 AM »
Unvote

GM Powers

• The 5,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 9012
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2021, 11:29:51 AM »
Unvote

Vote Bennett

Let’s see what happens.

GM Pancho

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 33333
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »
Bennett you knew you were blocked when Douglas breadcrumb voted you … never connected the dots? Cause you outright dismissed his vote …

Ninjad: believe Powers just hammered.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2021, 12:14:05 PM »
WE HAVE A LYNCH, NO MORE TALKING

PLEASE HOLD FOR WRITE UP.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2021, 12:28:53 PM »
The sparkle and shimmer of a long, slender sword glistens in the sunlight of the day. Silver-white hair hangs loosely in Sephiroth’s face as he hunts the prey that has alluded him for so long. His ultimate goal isn’t the Elephant Woman’s daughter-heir. She would just be a means to an end. A means for him to root out the one he truly wanted. The one whose materia would give him power unlimited. He would find h…

“I know you.”

A voice cuts his thoughts short. Standing before him is a man with dark brown hair and a jagged scar that runs diagonally across his face. Across his shoulder is draped a unique sword in its own right. And as the crowd began to gather, the two men began to circle in the Courtyard of Alexandria Palace.

“I know what you’ve done…”

Swiftly, in response to the words, Sephiroth casually flicks his the lengthy sword in the other man’s direction. A battle ensues with eyes watching closely. But Sephiroth, arrogant as always, doesn’t account for the skill of his opponent. Skill which, after a few moment, sees the long, gun like sword pierce the clothing of the infamous villain.

“And now you pay for your crimes.”

However, Sephiroth merely smiles in an almost pitying fashion. That smile turns to a sneer as his visage flickers and shifts. With a twist he pulls the hilt of the sword free from the other mans hands and uses his own to draw it out of his own body. The wound closing as his features contort and shift.

Emerging from the mass that was once Sephiroth is a horrifying figure, but one surely familiar to those who have done their research.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO

NO TALKING

DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH AT 12:30PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

PLEASE SUBMIT ALL NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME THROUGH PM OR DISCORD

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:38:01 PM by GM Eli »

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2021, 03:19:29 PM »
As the night overtakes the day and people bar their doors and shutter their windows, fear has gripped the kingdom of Alexandria. The average person finds themselves trying to make sense of the things that had taken place in broad daylight. And yet if great evil can occur in broad daylight, imagine what might happen when the sun settled on the horizon and darkness took hold.

For Underhill, it didn't stop him from having a job to do. There were faeries that he had bottled and sold, and business didn't stop simply because bad things had happened. Not so quietly his caravan rolled down the street, the wooden wheels cracking and creaking against the paved streets. But as he rounded a corner he came face to face with the same... beast. The same creature. The same.. whatever she was that the whole city had seen transform out of the body of a tall, slender silver haired man with a terrible sword in his hands.

No words came forth from her mouth. The creature, JENOVA, simply raised her hand and ignited Underhills mind with what felt like white hot heat, burning and searing through his body. He screamed. And screamed. And screamed.

Screams that echoed through the city and danced on the night air.

And then those screams fell silent and where Underhill had once been, nothing remained. Nothing except for his cart and the bottled faeries waiting to be purchased.

DEAD - UNDERHILL (Adam Wrong) - TOWN MAILMAN

IT IS NOW DAY THREE

DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 1ST AT 3:30PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

WITH 12 ALIVE, IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH

GM Fosters

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2021, 03:22:48 PM »
So is Bennett alive?

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2021, 03:41:25 PM »
Vote Bennett

Write up confirmed he was scum in my book.

GM Fosters

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2021, 03:46:15 PM »
I agree- surely scum?!

Vote Bennett

Talon

• Administrator
  • The 50,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 65531
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2021, 03:47:14 PM »
Google tells me it's not a good miller claim.

GM Dougie

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 21
  • GM Fresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2021, 03:52:17 PM »
I am surprised to be alive.

Processing everything...Bennett was not who I targeted last night. Fear of repeating that was write-up based.

And there was a kill.

So is Bennett alive?

The mod said there's 12 alive. So with Adam's death, that would tell me Bennett is still alive.

Here's to hoping that his survival last phase was something along the lines of a 1x lynchproof.

GM Eli

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2021, 03:57:51 PM »
Vote Count

Bennett - 4 (Talon, Fosters, Doug)

Not Voting - Franchise, Bennett, Pancho, Powers, Josh, Lucas, Oldfield, BD, Kirk

DEADLINE FOR DAY 3 IS 3:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1ST

WITH 12 ALIVE, IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH

GM Fosters

• The 500 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2021, 03:59:11 PM »
Bennett have a hated modifier or has one of us got an extra vote?

GMJosh

• Rookie
  • Beef / Broccoli 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2021, 04:41:13 PM »

Nothings changed since last day and 1shot lynch proof makes sense for the character.

GM Oldfield

• The 1,000 Post Club
  • Beef / Broccoli 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2021, 04:42:13 PM »
Vote Bennett

Feel it’s not gonna be that easy to finish Jenova
Aut vincere, aut mori